Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,000 members, 7,810,784 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Two Guys Raped A Princess, And They Were Caught - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Guys Raped A Princess, And They Were Caught (578 Views)

Four Guys Raped My Step-mother / Three Ladies Gang Raped A Man For 3 Consecutive Days, Feed Him With Energy Drink / #bbbaija: What Was Princess And Angel Doing Under That Blanket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two Guys Raped A Princess, And They Were Caught by iPostciTy(f): 11:09am On Sep 06, 2017
.....Two guys raped a princess, and when they were caught
and sent to
the king, he ordered them to go and bring as many fruits as
they can to bail themselves. The first guy went and
returned with 15 mangoes.The king ordered his guards to
insert all the mangoes into his anus so he would feel the
same pain as the princess. The guards did as they were
ordered and the guy screamed and shouted in pain.After
sometime, he stopped screaming and shouting and started
laughing. The guards then became surprised and asked him
why he was laughing despite all the pains. The guy pointed
to the road and said,
LOOK AT MY FRIEND (ALASEJU)
HE IS BRINGING 30 WATERMELONS
ti e ti baje
I can see you are laughing ....something great will happen in ur life this new week that will make you laugh and give testimonies...lemme see you type CAPITAL AMEN make the devil fear... See MORE HERE=>>> http://www.ipostcity.com/2017/09/11-weird-kissing-facts-99-of-people.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Here Are 5 Ways To Snap Out Of A Lonely Mood / Advise Someone At Crossroads / This Little Girl Dance Got Me Cracking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.