Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) (33167 Views)

President Buhari Arrives Daura For Sallah. Photos / MC Tagwaye Visits President Buhari In Daura For Sallah (Photos) / Igbo Man Makes Clothes For Almajiris In Kano For Sallah (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) by orisa37: 3:39pm On Sep 06, 2017
Are there no more RATS in there?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 3:43pm On Sep 06, 2017
SalamRushdie:

That Helicopter is an Agusta W149 VIP and and can cover almost 1500 kms without refuelling and Daura to Abuja is 275 kms , again that Helicopter can cruise at height of upto 20 thousand feet which is just slightly below what most commercial jets in Nigeria do , for you information that belly of the chopper can take multiple rounds from small arms an nothing will happen..so next time you use your sense and don't assume everyone is a stupid as you are ...See attached perfs for that chopper
You should use your sense that when it comes to the protection of the president,the security services go for the highest level.
I don't understand why your otueke hero was not flying from Abuja to Otueke on the same helicopter?
You should have include how spacious it is to carry the first family and his aids.
Also include how many engines the helicopter has compare to the presidential jet.
Do you know what is call surface to air missile or anti aircraft gun.

You are the biggest liar to tell me that the presidential jet will cruise around 20,000ft with the president on board.

You want to compare helicopter with a presidential jet abi?
Kill the hate and use ur sense.
Re: President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) by Innocent112(m): 3:56pm On Sep 06, 2017
NorthSide:

The thing just weak me
i taya oh
Re: President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) by Innocent112(m): 3:56pm On Sep 06, 2017
NorthSide:

The thing just weak me
i taya oh
Re: President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) by Torylanez(m): 4:10pm On Sep 06, 2017
SalamRushdie:
His wife chartered a luxury Gulfstream regional jet all the way from Saudi to Katsina two days ago and now Buhari has flown and today both Buhari and his wife left Daura in an Agusta VIP helicopter stopped in Kaduna and took another BOEING business jet (BBJ) when that Helicopter would have just made it to Abuja with ease ..Ladies and gentlemen this is how Mr Integrity is wasting scarce resources of our poor nation

ewu

dem for don waka go whenever dem de go na
since na buhari go first be nigeria president...

and your flatheaded plagiocephalic governor de your state de use your brain do isi ewu

let the hatred consume you till you lose your brain and jump infront of a moving fully loaded trailer

so you can die a pathetic death with worms coming out of your brain after 7days
Re: President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) by PStacks(m): 4:10pm On Sep 06, 2017
IPOBrep:
fraud and deceit everywhere.

he left daura in a chopper and got to abuja in a jet . a Boeing business class for that matter, abi the chopper na convertible or na jetchopper

indi ara

chopper took him from daura his village home town to the katsina airport and he flew in his presidential jet from the airport in katsina to Abuja.

is that too difficult to comprehend u dumb ipob yot
Re: President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) by PStacks(m): 4:13pm On Sep 06, 2017
SalamRushdie:
His wife chartered a luxury Gulfstream regional jet all the way from Saudi to Katsina two days ago and now Buhari has flown and today both Buhari and his wife left Daura in an Agusta VIP helicopter stopped in Kaduna and took another BOEING business jet (BBJ) when that Helicopter would have just made it to Abuja with ease ..Ladies and gentlemen this is how Mr Integrity is wasting scarce resources of our poor nation

some eediots must comment yet they know nothing about National security
Re: President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) by Oligachy0414: 4:38pm On Sep 06, 2017
IPOBrep:

he left daura in a chopper and got to abuja in a jet . a Boeing business class for that matter, abi the chopper na convertible or na jetchopper

indi ara

Daura has no airport so the chopper fares him to katsina where he embarked the plane.
Don't allow hate subdue your common sense.so myopic
Re: President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 4:40pm On Sep 06, 2017
Torylanez:

ewu

dem for don waka go whenever dem de go na
since na buhari go first be nigeria president...

and your flatheaded plagiocephalic governor de your state de use your brain do isi ewu

let the hatred consume you till you lose your brain and jump infront of a moving fully loaded trailer

so you can die a pathetic death with worms coming out of your brain after 7days

All your cusses have been reversed back to you ..
Re: President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 4:42pm On Sep 06, 2017
When Jonathan was there mama peace always come out of the plane before him because Jonathan mumu pass mumu,him no know procedures
Re: President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 4:43pm On Sep 06, 2017
Florblu:
May i never be stressed because of my husband's selfish ambition
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 4:45pm On Sep 06, 2017
PStacks:

some eediots must comment yet they know nothing about National security

Buhari is the greatest threat to all types of threat on Nigeria so I don't know want National security you are talking about . Why don't you tell me what part of wastage has anything to do with National security? Is his wife more important than the British or Italian prime minister that she can't fly business or first class back from Saudi Arabia but instead waste Tax payers money to rent a whole Gulfstream G650 regional from Saudi to remote Katsina

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 4:51pm On Sep 06, 2017
Even Aisha doesn't recognize her husband as said by the light skinned Lunatic of eastern Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) by Annie939(f): 5:11pm On Sep 06, 2017
fine woman hope this man satisfy his wife sexually
Re: President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) by deomelo: 5:20pm On Sep 06, 2017
SalamRushdie:

See jobless ipob air traffic and internet gossip controller.

grin
Re: President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) by Alameer(m): 5:41pm On Sep 06, 2017
[long live the Igbo king]
Re: President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 6:18pm On Sep 06, 2017
tobillionaire:
dats d presidential jet baba
You noticed too? I thought I was the only one.
Re: President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 6:18pm On Sep 06, 2017
tobillionaire:
dats d presidential jet baba
You noticed too? I thought I was the only one.
Re: President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) by Lightwands(m): 6:42pm On Sep 06, 2017
IPOBrep:

never doubted it
How far is the Daura from Abuja? Is it not possible that there was no airport in Daura? So he had to be air lifted with the chopper to the nearest airport? Where he boarded the presidential Jet? So you expect him to fly a chopper from Daura to Abuja? Bros. Wake up, you're eating your pillow.
Re: President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 06, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Buhari is the greatest threat to all types of threat on Nigeria so I don't know want National security you are talking about . Why don't you tell me what part of wastage has anything to do with National security? Is his wife more important than the British or Italian prime minister that she can't fly business or first class back from Saudi Arabia but instead waste Tax payers money to rent a whole Gulfstream G650 regional from Saudi to remote Katsina

Haven't you observed the swings the country has experienced in security since he returned from U.K... We told Charly boy to leave this man in U.K. Buhari should return to U.K. we need another activism o..Buhari go back to U.K.... cheesy grin wink
Re: President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 7:56pm On Sep 06, 2017
supersystemsng:

Haven't you observed the swings the country has experienced in security since he returned from U.K... We told Charly boy to leave this man in U.K. Buhari should return to U.K. we need another activism o..Buhari go back to U.K.... cheesy grin wink

I tell you , the tension has gone up once more and zip gather the CBN has started buffering the naira artificially again with reserves
Re: President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 06, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I tell you , the tension has gone up once more and zip gather the CBN has started buffering the naira artificially again with reserves

grin grin grin grin grin Buhari our messiah, the one taking us to paradise... Where is Tinubu by the way, Amaechi, Father Mbaka, Oshiomole, Wole Soyinka, Oby Ezekwesili,Sanusi Lamido, Aminu Tambuwal and his other cheerleaders saying this is the best man the country has ever had...
Re: President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 06, 2017
IPOBrep:

indi ara

is it that the chopper can't reach abuja or what?.. This people dey craze I tell U
Re: President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) by Justicealh3(m): 10:32pm On Sep 06, 2017
Mr. President welcome back , tomorrow I their come and collet my SUYA MEAT.
Re: President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) by blackpanda: 10:27am On Sep 07, 2017
SalamRushdie:

No he can't ride gold plated gulf stream with Nigerian resources because Nigeria is not a monarchy , if he wants to do that he can go and contest for Emir of Daura

Oh well he just did. If u cant handle it, pls enter lagoon
Re: President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 10:30am On Sep 07, 2017
blackpanda:

Oh well he just did. If u cant handle it, pls enter lagoon

What are you smoking , that's a really regular Boeing Business Jet which is just a 737 adapted for business travel and it belong to the Nigerian Airforce for conveying anyone who is president, dem no born Buhari to fly gold plated gulfstream with tax payers money and he knows it
Re: President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) by blackpanda: 10:47am On Sep 07, 2017
SalamRushdie:

What are you smoking , that's a really regular Boeing Business Jet which is just a 737 adapted for business travel and it belong to the Nigerian Airforce for conveying anyone who is president, dem no born Buhari to fly gold plated gulfstream with tax payers money and he knows it

You are just here as a faceless blogger nagging over nothing and making unnecessary noise. Buhari is in asorock enjoying his life
Re: President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 10:49am On Sep 07, 2017
blackpanda:

You are just here as a faceless blogger nagging over nothing and making unnecessary noise. Buhari is in asorock enjoying his life

I am also enjoying my life this morning , only few people on earth can enjoy this morning the way I am currently enjoying it including your lame Buhari. I am really feeling this beautiful morning
Re: President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) by blackpanda: 11:57am On Sep 07, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I am also enjoying my life this morning , only few people on earth can enjoy this morning the way I am currently enjoying it including your lame Buhari. I am really feeling this beautiful morning

hAHAHAH...But u know his name. Nobody knows yours lol. You are and will remain a nobody!
Re: President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 12:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
blackpanda:

hAHAHAH...But u know his name. Nobody knows yours lol. You are and will remain a nobody!

Don't worry my name will reverberate on every continent soon soon my friend , I will be called Nigerian born Elon Musk soon , soon many will queue up in stocked exchanges around the world to buy into my many many visions but Buhari will be known as a disobedient poorly educated local Hausa soldier who betrayed his constitution many times , he will be known as liar and a bigot but I must and will be celebrated world wide even your children will use my products , I am sure you have even paid me before without knowing sef
Re: President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) by blackpanda: 12:06pm On Sep 07, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Don't worry my name will reverberate on every continent soon soon my friend , I will be called Nigerian born Elon Musk soon , soon many will queue up in stocked exchanges around the world to buy into my many many visions but Buhari will be known as a disobedient poorly educated local Hausa soldier who betrayed his constitution many times , he will be known as liar and a bigot but I must and will be celebrated world wide even your children will use my products , I am sure you have even paid me before without knowing sef

lolzzz...your own is still wishful thinking..daydreaming. No matter how hard you try you will never achieve a millionth of what buhari has achieved. You can lament till eternity if you wish eh. Ciao
Re: President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 12:13pm On Sep 07, 2017
blackpanda:

lolzzz...your own is still wishful thinking..daydreaming. No matter how hard you try you will never achieve a millionth of what buhari has achieved. You can lament till eternity if you wish eh. Ciao

I said name just a single patent , invention or engineering feat or near value your dad has added to the engineering field beside reciting pages from accredited engineering books to his students ..the truth is that your dad is a recital engineer who recites the works of other real engineers for a monthly salary just like what you are also doing in pharmacology

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Chibok, Many Feared Dead, Houses On Fire / Random Facts About Ebonyi / Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.