Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,611 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

What Will You Do For Love... If You Truely Fall In Love! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do For Love... If You Truely Fall In Love! (864 Views)

Will You Love If Your Wife Dress This Way (pix) / You Are In Love If You Do These Things. Number 5 And 6 Will Shock You / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do For Love... If You Truely Fall In Love! by Enesi01(m): 5:40pm On Sep 06, 2017
Romeo and Juliet made Love, Juliet Ceasar fought for Love Samson died for Love. What will you do for Love if you truely fall in Love.[center][/center]
Re: What Will You Do For Love... If You Truely Fall In Love! by sbm060(m): 5:43pm On Sep 06, 2017
Won't cheat!!!!
Re: What Will You Do For Love... If You Truely Fall In Love! by falconey(m): 5:45pm On Sep 06, 2017

Double my hustle to make more money so she won't leave, you know naija babes now.
Re: What Will You Do For Love... If You Truely Fall In Love! by adaksbullet: 5:46pm On Sep 06, 2017
Love his an beauty full tins cry
Re: What Will You Do For Love... If You Truely Fall In Love! by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 06, 2017
falconey:

Double my hustle to make more money so she won't leave, you know naija babes now.
So u think money will keep a lady who doesn't want you?
Re: What Will You Do For Love... If You Truely Fall In Love! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 06, 2017
Actually i am in love... I would give my life
Re: What Will You Do For Love... If You Truely Fall In Love! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 06, 2017
grin

I will take him to Russia with me... grin

I hope he will say YES grin
Re: What Will You Do For Love... If You Truely Fall In Love! by falconey(m): 5:50pm On Sep 06, 2017
Nma27:

If she doesn't want me I wouldn't need to double my hustle.
Re: What Will You Do For Love... If You Truely Fall In Love! by NairalandCS(m): 5:51pm On Sep 06, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

I will say YES. grin
Re: What Will You Do For Love... If You Truely Fall In Love! by madridguy(m): 5:57pm On Sep 06, 2017
grin grin
Re: What Will You Do For Love... If You Truely Fall In Love! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 06, 2017
NairalandCS:

I will say YES. grin

grin

Hahahaah...

I can only bring one grin btw i saw ur IG tho..are ur followers nairalanders too?
Re: What Will You Do For Love... If You Truely Fall In Love! by Enesi01(m): 6:05pm On Sep 06, 2017
Nma27:

What you will do for Love depends on what your partner cherishes...
Re: What Will You Do For Love... If You Truely Fall In Love! by Enesi01(m): 6:09pm On Sep 06, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Lols... What if Russia is not his choice of country
Re: What Will You Do For Love... If You Truely Fall In Love! by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 06, 2017
falconey:

If she doesn't want me I wouldn't need to double my hustle.
Will she b there if the money stops flowing? Never impress a lady with material stuffs.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do For Love... If You Truely Fall In Love! by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 06, 2017
Enesi01:

Lols... What if Russia is not his choice of country

grin

He got 1 year to think about tho amd im sure he will like it there as well... wink

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do For Love... If You Truely Fall In Love! by HMZi: 6:14pm On Sep 06, 2017
GIVE HER HEAD of life
Re: What Will You Do For Love... If You Truely Fall In Love! by falconey(m): 6:17pm On Sep 06, 2017
Nma27:
Will she b there if the money stops flowing? Never impress a lady with material stuffs.

I shouldn't? okay then, how do I get her attention cus the last I checked girls are naturally attracted to wealth. I'm talking about a girl I fancy not underwise.

Re: What Will You Do For Love... If You Truely Fall In Love! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 06, 2017
Patience of 2years will end in a matter of days...it will be either a YES or a NO....if she says yes, she will forever wonder why have I been seen. If she says no, it will only add to the number of years of waiting....3, 5, 7, 9, or more. This is the thing called love.
Re: What Will You Do For Love... If You Truely Fall In Love! by Lalas247(f): 6:40pm On Sep 06, 2017
Think about quitting my job grin
Re: What Will You Do For Love... If You Truely Fall In Love! by NairalandCS(m): 7:18pm On Sep 06, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Hahahaah...

I can only bring one grin btw i saw ur IG tho..are ur followers nairalanders too?

Not really, Like 10% are.

The goal is to show people who aren't on NL what they are missing. grin
Re: What Will You Do For Love... If You Truely Fall In Love! by Enesi01(m): 10:17pm On Sep 06, 2017
Lalas247:
Think about quitting my job grin

Lols...why thats the worst anyway
Re: What Will You Do For Love... If You Truely Fall In Love! by silkytouch(m): 11:23pm On Sep 06, 2017
I did fall in that bottomless pit called love...
I shed tears for her, even though I felt weird hearing the sound of my voice sobbing like an idiot...I just couldnt control myself...

That rubbish is not gonna happen again.
I have rebuked such foolishness in my life...

The best I can do is just marry her, basic move. What else?

Re: What Will You Do For Love... If You Truely Fall In Love! by Lalas247(f): 7:41am On Sep 07, 2017
Enesi01:

Lols...why thats the worst anyway
Ahh it's very bad
It's a no can do from me grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Always Assume I'm Married To A Black American Man? / Explosion Rocks Nnamdi Kanu House This Morning / Check Out My Design For Nysc Upcoming Beach Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.