Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Mother & Daughter Born On Same Month & Date Celebrate Birthday (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother & Daughter Born On Same Month & Date Celebrate Birthday (Photos) (39031 Views)

My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter / Mother And Daughter Born In The Same Month Of June And Day 23rd / Mother And Daughter Welcome Babies For Same Man In Same Month (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother & Daughter Born On Same Month & Date Celebrate Birthday (Photos) by maxysmith(f): 11:56am On Sep 07, 2017
y they con naked themselves
Anyways,happy birthday to them kiss

Re: Mother & Daughter Born On Same Month & Date Celebrate Birthday (Photos) by chiiraq802(m): 11:57am On Sep 07, 2017
Asology:
Happy birth date, Mother and Daughter...
But for that direct kiss on the lips, I disapprove
did anyone tell u to approve it??

1 Like

Re: Mother & Daughter Born On Same Month & Date Celebrate Birthday (Photos) by columbus007(m): 11:58am On Sep 07, 2017
[quote author=josielewa post=60218273][/quote]
Re: Mother & Daughter Born On Same Month & Date Celebrate Birthday (Photos) by tonio2wo: 12:01pm On Sep 07, 2017
must she be n@ked? angry

1 Like

Re: Mother & Daughter Born On Same Month & Date Celebrate Birthday (Photos) by highness25(m): 12:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
stephenduru:
On the 7th day of September 198..(she did not mention the exact year but it is obvious that it is in the 1980s),a queen was born named Nneoma Ukazu (Jesusbaby).On the 7th day of September 201... the queen gave birth to an Angel .

Happy birthday to them.Mum and daughter born the same date and the same month.What a divine bound 7th September!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/09/see-how-nigerian-mum-and-daughter-born.html?m=1
at her age you've started painting her? Ok. I de sit down look
Re: Mother & Daughter Born On Same Month & Date Celebrate Birthday (Photos) by expensiveguyman(m): 12:03pm On Sep 07, 2017
Waoo! what a divine bound? God's doing is awesome indeed
Re: Mother & Daughter Born On Same Month & Date Celebrate Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 07, 2017
Am sorry but many Nigerians don't know their date of birth especially those of the 80s and beyond,so many pick and choose(made up dob)their date of birth.

Click like if you know your real D.O.B and share if you Don't.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother & Daughter Born On Same Month & Date Celebrate Birthday (Photos) by Dessydemmy: 12:25pm On Sep 07, 2017
smartty68:
Ouch! How lovely smiley

Happy Birthday to the Duo

But for the kissing aspect is a NO NO NO for me

Teaching the innocent girl kissing at this stage, that is a no for me. Pecking is better don't start what you won't be able to end.
Re: Mother & Daughter Born On Same Month & Date Celebrate Birthday (Photos) by ibkgab001: 12:27pm On Sep 07, 2017
IYANGBALI:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

I like what I saw on your DP
Re: Mother & Daughter Born On Same Month & Date Celebrate Birthday (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 12:40pm On Sep 07, 2017
ibkgab001:

I like what I saw on your DP
It's all yours
Re: Mother & Daughter Born On Same Month & Date Celebrate Birthday (Photos) by BTT(m): 12:57pm On Sep 07, 2017
Awe.

My wife and her mum share same birthday too. September 10. May God keep them for me.

2 Likes

Re: Mother & Daughter Born On Same Month & Date Celebrate Birthday (Photos) by YelloweWest: 12:58pm On Sep 07, 2017
smartty68:
Ouch! How lovely smiley

Happy Birthday to the Duo

But for the kissing aspect is a NO NO NO for me
Pervert everywhere...

A mother can't kiss her child again?
Re: Mother & Daughter Born On Same Month & Date Celebrate Birthday (Photos) by YelloweWest: 1:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
Jostico:
if she doesn't kiss her daughter, should she leave the kiss for you? what about those that uses their nose to blow away catarrh ? which one worse pass
As mothers we use our mouth to suck out catarrh from our babies nose.
I don't know what these pervs are talking about.
Re: Mother & Daughter Born On Same Month & Date Celebrate Birthday (Photos) by Cecyclara: 1:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
PAren't please don't kiss your children on the lips they'l want to try it with non family uncles aunty

Happy birthday to them
Re: Mother & Daughter Born On Same Month & Date Celebrate Birthday (Photos) by seunfape(m): 1:08pm On Sep 07, 2017
I see everything about the little baby ,how I wish the little mum could reveal her own too completely
Re: Mother & Daughter Born On Same Month & Date Celebrate Birthday (Photos) by seunfape(m): 1:10pm On Sep 07, 2017
I see everything about the little baby ,how I wish the little mum could her own too
Re: Mother & Daughter Born On Same Month & Date Celebrate Birthday (Photos) by Macdawid(m): 1:14pm On Sep 07, 2017
Jostico:
if she doesn't kiss her daughter, should she leave the kiss for you? what about those that uses their nose to blow away catarrh ? which one worse pass

Young ladies of nowadays can't do the latter...
Re: Mother & Daughter Born On Same Month & Date Celebrate Birthday (Photos) by Eeroh95(m): 3:36pm On Sep 07, 2017
Jostico:
and I am eating now... Mtcheww
Re: Mother & Daughter Born On Same Month & Date Celebrate Birthday (Photos) by Lightning07(m): 4:46pm On Sep 07, 2017
gurunlocker:

Only strange in Africa, that's why we are still far behind...
I don't agree. True it's innocent but these same children will get to school and start practising this act with fellow classmates or school mates or worse. Children copy stuff let's not all go crazy like the whites

1 Like

Re: Mother & Daughter Born On Same Month & Date Celebrate Birthday (Photos) by ManagerUgo(m): 5:59pm On Sep 07, 2017
HBD mother and child.
Re: Mother & Daughter Born On Same Month & Date Celebrate Birthday (Photos) by SMADEvgsg(m): 6:18pm On Sep 07, 2017
gurunlocker:

oshey!!! European king, Eyan Prince Charles
Re: Mother & Daughter Born On Same Month & Date Celebrate Birthday (Photos) by brandonobi(m): 7:15pm On Sep 07, 2017
i tire for the kind of mentality most africans have, everything in ur eyes is seen beneath ur nose, disapprove and discriminate everything.
Re: Mother & Daughter Born On Same Month & Date Celebrate Birthday (Photos) by brandonobi(m): 7:17pm On Sep 07, 2017
Lightning07:

I don't agree. True it's innocent but these same children will get to school and start practising this act with fellow classmates or school mates or worse. Children copy stuff let's not all go crazy like the whites
u have a point, but if the craziness of the whites has led them to where they r today, then we need it

2 Likes

Re: Mother & Daughter Born On Same Month & Date Celebrate Birthday (Photos) by brandonobi(m): 7:19pm On Sep 07, 2017
YelloweWest:
As mothers we use our mouth to suck out catarrh from our babies nose. I don't know what these pervs are talking about.
I wonder
Re: Mother & Daughter Born On Same Month & Date Celebrate Birthday (Photos) by ibkgab001: 7:56pm On Sep 07, 2017
IYANGBALI:
It's all yours

I just want half of it please
Re: Mother & Daughter Born On Same Month & Date Celebrate Birthday (Photos) by LogicStatement: 8:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
gurunlocker:

It's strange in Africa because lesbianism isn't part of our culture
Re: Mother & Daughter Born On Same Month & Date Celebrate Birthday (Photos) by Lules(f): 8:18pm On Sep 07, 2017
stephenduru:
On the 7th day of September 198..(she did not mention the exact year but it is obvious that it is in the 1980s),a queen was born named Nneoma Ukazu (Jesusbaby).On the 7th day of September 201... the queen gave birth to an Angel .

Happy birthday to them.Mum and daughter born the same date and the same month.What a divine bound 7th September!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/09/see-how-nigerian-mum-and-daughter-born.html?m=1
this new trend of mothers kissing daughters or fathers doing the same. I don't understand it o
the makeup on the baby's face is another thing. allow her be a child for crying out you can only be a child once
Re: Mother & Daughter Born On Same Month & Date Celebrate Birthday (Photos) by Lules(f): 8:20pm On Sep 07, 2017
stephenduru:

this new trend of mothers kissing daughters or fathers doing the same. I don't understand it o
the makeup on the baby's face is another thing. allow her be a child for crying out you can only be a child once
Re: Mother & Daughter Born On Same Month & Date Celebrate Birthday (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 8:58pm On Sep 07, 2017
ibkgab001:

I just want half of it please
its all yours
Re: Mother & Daughter Born On Same Month & Date Celebrate Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 07, 2017
The daughter is probably born via a c section.
Re: Mother & Daughter Born On Same Month & Date Celebrate Birthday (Photos) by luiscarter(m): 10:29pm On Sep 07, 2017
MurderEnglish:
it is nice one

But, it can never not concerned, I will not saw people finished and it was only birthday that I see. It is only them that do birthday today? undecided

No wonder Jesus rose after 3 days

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Habits You Must Quit To Be Happy / 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture / Know The Few Importance Of Sex In A Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.