Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,913 members, 7,838,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Advice Needed Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed Please (547 Views)

Advice Needed Please. I Caught My Brother's Wife Cheating. / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship / My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being Pregnant. Advice Needed Please!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed Please by mclorenzo(m): 9:45am On Sep 07, 2017
I need constructive advice please. I have been dating this girl for a while now and really like her but she recently told she had a relationship while she was in school, took in and did an abortion. I like her honesty for telling me such a dark secret some other ladies wouldnt have revealed but am confused, should i continue with the relationship?
Re: Advice Needed Please by SuperSuave(m): 10:11am On Sep 07, 2017
wait! have you guys been intimate before?
Re: Advice Needed Please by mclorenzo(m): 11:02am On Sep 07, 2017
No
SuperSuave:
wait! have you guys been intimate before?
Re: Advice Needed Please by Apina(m): 11:26am On Sep 07, 2017
Do whatever u want.
Re: Advice Needed Please by SuperSuave(m): 12:33pm On Sep 07, 2017
mclorenzo:
No
I knew it.

From the few experiences I've got, she doesn't want you to see her as a loose person, wants you to think she has only been intimate with one person before and by telling you that she'll be expecting to hear deep secrets from you too. Hope she can still conceive sha, well she's your gf not your fiance, ship can sail anytime.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When Goliath Finally Meets David � / Question Of The Day.. / Marriage To A Crush, Does It Guarantee A Happy One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.