Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,749 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

This Is How Dilapidated Ubahu-Ozu Road In Enugu Is Right Now! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is How Dilapidated Ubahu-Ozu Road In Enugu Is Right Now! (24479 Views)

Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode / The Dilapidated State Of Oyigbo Road In Rivers State / Wike's Face Of Disgust As He Visits Dilapidated School Of Nursing Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How Dilapidated Ubahu-Ozu Road In Enugu Is Right Now! by myhobbies(m): 9:47am On Sep 07, 2017
I don't know what the people of Ubahu-Ozu in Nkanu east local government are of Enugu state did to the government. Ever since the existence of Ubahu as a community, this road have never witnessed coalter on it. Ubahu is bordered with Amankanu, Owo and Amechi Idodo.

When Chimaroke was the governor of Enugu state, it was showed on television that Ubahu road was tarred but I don't know if there was another Ubahu in Nkanu east they were referring to because we were very surprised when we saw that on television.

Under Suliven Chime's government, it was once again announced on radio and television that the road will be constructed but up till today nothing have been done.

This is how dilapidated the road leading to my town, Ubahu is. I beg the new government of Enugu state to come to our rescue because we have suffered so much due to this road both during rainy and dry seasons. The worst part of is that this road is the only major road that leads to Ubahu and Amankanu communities.

Please, I plead with our able lalasticlala to move this thread to the front page.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How Dilapidated Ubahu-Ozu Road In Enugu Is Right Now! by rehipok23: 9:49am On Sep 07, 2017
Now in stock@available@affordable
#price
#Lookgood#Rockit
#DamilareShoes
Damilare shoes and design

Re: This Is How Dilapidated Ubahu-Ozu Road In Enugu Is Right Now! by makdcash(m): 9:57am On Sep 07, 2017
Chai! This country don tire me

19 Likes

Re: This Is How Dilapidated Ubahu-Ozu Road In Enugu Is Right Now! by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 07, 2017
Lol. Na Nigeria we dey
Re: This Is How Dilapidated Ubahu-Ozu Road In Enugu Is Right Now! by myhobbies(m): 10:20am On Sep 07, 2017
Our people in government is something else. You can imagine that they did some little work from Owo to where Ubahu bordered with Owo then stop there. The most annoying part is that the immediate past chairman of the local government is from Ubahu.

3 Likes

Re: This Is How Dilapidated Ubahu-Ozu Road In Enugu Is Right Now! by 3pointz(m): 10:58am On Sep 07, 2017
[quote author=myhobbies post=60214219]I don't know what the people of Ubahu-Ozu in Nkanu east local government are of Enugu state did to the government. Ever since the existence of Ubahu as a community, this road have never witnessed coalter on it. Ubahu is bordered with Amankanu, Owo and Amechi Idodo.

When Chimaroke was the governor of Enugu state, it was showed on television that Ubahu road was tarred but I don't know if there was another Ubahu in Nkanu east they were referring to because we were very surprised when we saw that on television.
Tenx 4 adhering 2 ma advice bigbro,still praying dat d Mod wil move dis thread to d frontpage.
Itz very calous of our past Chairman 2 have ignored dis road dis way....he rather skipped d real deal n went n constructed a very neat route to his residence in Omulo. Wont posterity judge dis selfish act? I was quite elated wen i learnt dat Ubahu road was under construction tinking itz gon' be a consumated done deal but i was extremely puzzled wen i travelled 2 Nigeria dis past yuletide season n saw dat d road was actually half-baked. I was like wtf z dis??
May God rescue us 4rm dis ugly menace.

Under Suliven Chime's government, it was once again announced on radio and television that the road will be constructed but up till today nothing have been done.

This is how dilapidated the road leading to my town, Ubahu is. I beg the new government of Enugu state to come to our rescue because we have suffered so much due to this road both during rainy and dry seasons. The worst part of is that this road is the only major road that leads to Ubahu and Amankanu communities.

Please, I plead with our able lalasticlala to move this thread to the front page.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Dilapidated Ubahu-Ozu Road In Enugu Is Right Now! by xpressng(m): 12:49pm On Sep 07, 2017
They must be waiting for Nigerian government, when they are Biafra

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Dilapidated Ubahu-Ozu Road In Enugu Is Right Now! by andymofia(m): 12:50pm On Sep 07, 2017
is this a road?

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Dilapidated Ubahu-Ozu Road In Enugu Is Right Now! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 07, 2017
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: This Is How Dilapidated Ubahu-Ozu Road In Enugu Is Right Now! by midehi2(f): 12:51pm On Sep 07, 2017
Chai
Re: This Is How Dilapidated Ubahu-Ozu Road In Enugu Is Right Now! by sukkot: 12:51pm On Sep 07, 2017
red earth. edom

3 Likes

Re: This Is How Dilapidated Ubahu-Ozu Road In Enugu Is Right Now! by vaqtorz(m): 12:51pm On Sep 07, 2017
the road looks like road to HELL

1 Like

Re: This Is How Dilapidated Ubahu-Ozu Road In Enugu Is Right Now! by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 07, 2017
so much poto

6 Likes

Re: This Is How Dilapidated Ubahu-Ozu Road In Enugu Is Right Now! by gift01: 12:52pm On Sep 07, 2017
Instead of them to ask their state governors what they have don with their allocated funds. They are busy chasing shadows

30 Likes

Re: This Is How Dilapidated Ubahu-Ozu Road In Enugu Is Right Now! by rozayx5(m): 12:52pm On Sep 07, 2017
the money for the road is in Dubai

undecided undecided

7 Likes

Re: This Is How Dilapidated Ubahu-Ozu Road In Enugu Is Right Now! by Elnino4ladies: 12:53pm On Sep 07, 2017
Poto poto republic lol

31 Likes

Re: This Is How Dilapidated Ubahu-Ozu Road In Enugu Is Right Now! by chukxie(m): 12:53pm On Sep 07, 2017
Chai! Nigeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeria! This country is totally messed up. When shall we have the death penalty for corrupt politicians?
Re: This Is How Dilapidated Ubahu-Ozu Road In Enugu Is Right Now! by IYANGBALI: 12:54pm On Sep 07, 2017
No wonder they are always running to develop South West

21 Likes

Re: This Is How Dilapidated Ubahu-Ozu Road In Enugu Is Right Now! by Ijaya123: 12:54pm On Sep 07, 2017
Where are those ipob miscreant to come blame Buhari on this?

16 Likes

Re: This Is How Dilapidated Ubahu-Ozu Road In Enugu Is Right Now! by futurism: 12:54pm On Sep 07, 2017
Biafra should construct it.

18 Likes

Re: This Is How Dilapidated Ubahu-Ozu Road In Enugu Is Right Now! by Guilderland1(m): 12:55pm On Sep 07, 2017
You are talking about ubahu, have you go to ODUMA in aninri LGA of Enugu state, it is worst than this, despite that ODUMA is the only Food basket of Enugu state,
I will never forget those days how we used to push bus that came to Eke oduma from Calabar to buy okro, with our school uniforms.

Despite that EKWEREMADU IS FROM THIS TOWN

12 Likes

Re: This Is How Dilapidated Ubahu-Ozu Road In Enugu Is Right Now! by johnshagb(m): 12:55pm On Sep 07, 2017
This is terrible.
Re: This Is How Dilapidated Ubahu-Ozu Road In Enugu Is Right Now! by bewla(m): 12:56pm On Sep 07, 2017
And one mumu is in Abuja ooo from here

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Dilapidated Ubahu-Ozu Road In Enugu Is Right Now! by Horlufemi(m): 12:56pm On Sep 07, 2017
Jona did a lot of roads in SE

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Dilapidated Ubahu-Ozu Road In Enugu Is Right Now! by Ijaya123: 12:57pm On Sep 07, 2017
futurism:
Biafra should construct it.

Fraudster Kanu will order the construction today.

27 Likes

Re: This Is How Dilapidated Ubahu-Ozu Road In Enugu Is Right Now! by Royalfurnitures: 12:57pm On Sep 07, 2017
Yet successive govs of that state have taken turns to enrich themseves and their cronies.

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture

1 Like

Re: This Is How Dilapidated Ubahu-Ozu Road In Enugu Is Right Now! by hebenezher(m): 12:57pm On Sep 07, 2017
pathetic! I thought Kogi was worst.
just when you thought you've seen it all.

BTW, Ibadan girl can get yansh for Africa. I was going for a seminar this morning when I encountered a massive backside of an unknown lady, I almost had accident!
Re: This Is How Dilapidated Ubahu-Ozu Road In Enugu Is Right Now! by MustiizRaja(m): 12:57pm On Sep 07, 2017
na bcs of the rain if rain Don stop everywer go dry and meanwhile Una governor sec no get sense likewise local government chairfool
Re: This Is How Dilapidated Ubahu-Ozu Road In Enugu Is Right Now! by Jelal0007(m): 12:57pm On Sep 07, 2017
Tell the supreme leader of IPOB to come 2 ur aid. Biafra must stand biko.

8 Likes

Re: This Is How Dilapidated Ubahu-Ozu Road In Enugu Is Right Now! by omenkaLives(m): 12:57pm On Sep 07, 2017
And those pained pigs were busy jirating on the other thread about makurdi Lafia road erosion simply because they hate omenka.

Just look at this and tell me if anything but pigs could inhabit a place like that. Kanu was right after all. cheesy

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers Government Drags FG To Supreme Court Over VAT / Chimaroke Nnamani Replies PDP On His Reported Suspension / Nothing Will Come Out Of CSU Documents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.