Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,488 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss (1681 Views)

Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? / Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? / At What Age Did You Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss by dotmhan(m): 1:45pm On Sep 07, 2017
NAIRALANDERS!!!!!

Lets have fun......

At what age dd u get ur first kiss, where dd et take place nd how dd u feel afterwards?

I was about 12 years wen i got mine..at my grandparents house. it tasted good coz d gal was clean..too much american films caused it tho
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss by ikp120(m): 1:51pm On Sep 07, 2017
Ask your sister bro. She was probably my first ex. tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 07, 2017
I was 15
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss by krissconnect(m): 2:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
Age 5. In her room, during hide and seek. First time I got a Mouth Action too
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss by paiz: 2:03pm On Sep 07, 2017
As soon as I was born I got my first kiss from my mom and thats the best so far

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss by Ladyjumong(f): 2:03pm On Sep 07, 2017
Nt yet, not sure if i would love to. the thought of exchanging saliva
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss by lilmax(m): 2:05pm On Sep 07, 2017
to be sincere.. 5
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss by SuperSuave(m): 2:14pm On Sep 07, 2017
Ladyjumong:
Nt yet, not sure if i would love to. the thought of exchanging saliva
how old are you? your moniker says it all undecided
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss by SuperSuave(m): 2:15pm On Sep 07, 2017
21, had sex that same day.
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss by Ladyjumong(f): 2:18pm On Sep 07, 2017
SuperSuave:
how old are you? your moniker says it all undecided
lol, how
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss by Pusyiter(m): 2:29pm On Sep 07, 2017
When I was born, I was kissed and I kissed to welcome my arrival to planet earth
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 07, 2017
ikp120:
Smh.
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 07, 2017
On my Forehead.
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss by kuchikau1: 2:59pm On Sep 07, 2017
Teamvirgin.
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss by McBrooklyn(m): 3:05pm On Sep 07, 2017
grin grin
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss by Lalas247(f): 3:06pm On Sep 07, 2017
I don't kiss sad
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss by ikp120(m): 4:40pm On Sep 07, 2017
TGoddess:
Smh.
I'm not that cheap. You have to try harder to impress me. tongue tongue You can't even handle me tongue tongue
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
ikp120:
I'm not that cheap. You have to try harder to impress me. tongue tongue You can't even handle me tongue tongue
Okay I wee buy you ice-cream.
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 07, 2017
mhizesther:
I was 15

see this one sigi lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 07, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

see this one this one sigi lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

undecided undecided undecided
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss by ikp120(m): 5:26pm On Sep 07, 2017
TGoddess:
Okay I wee buy you ice-cream.
Ice cream? I don't do ice cream. I ain't that cheap.
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 07, 2017
ikp120:
Ice cream? I don't do ice cream. I ain't that cheap.
I wee buy gucci shirt,just say yes.smiley
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss by ikp120(m): 5:56pm On Sep 07, 2017
TGoddess:
I wee buy gucci shirt,just say yes.smiley
Nah, that doesn't impress me because I ain't no gold digger. You've got to wow me before I can consider going out with you. As for now, you haven't impressed me at all. tongue tongue
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 07, 2017
ikp120:
Nah, that doesn't impress me because I ain't no gold digger. You've got to wow me before I can consider going out with you. As for now, you haven't impressed me at all. tongue tongue
Hian!Carry yaself away joor,continue forming hard to get.No geh wee marry you last last.
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss by ikp120(m): 6:14pm On Sep 07, 2017
TGoddess:
Hian!Carry yaself away joor,continue forming hard to get.No geh wee marry you last last.
Nah, girls are begging for me to just kiss them these days because they know that they can't have me. There are many on the queue already. You sure have to join the long queue. tongue tongue
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss by iweecureyou: 6:21pm On Sep 07, 2017
ikp120:
Are u try to say his sistar is a hoe smiley

cc
sunshineR
lefulefu
sexybbstar
iamkashybaby
maxi112
victornezzar
teehamzat
comradespade
Mrcork
adaksbullet
ikp120
sirmichael1
Henry007(Infinix marketersad)
angry
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss by iweecureyou: 6:22pm On Sep 07, 2017
ikp120:
Nah, girls are begging for me to just kiss them these days because they know that they can't have me. There are many on the queue already. You sure have to join the long queue. tongue tongue
like sexybbstar abicheesy

sunshineR
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 07, 2017
ikp120:
Adonis joke's over.
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 07, 2017
iweecureyou:
like sexybbstar abicheesy
sunshineR
Sho gbadun?
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss by iweecureyou: 6:30pm On Sep 07, 2017
sexybbstar:
I LOVE U
EEEEWWWWW!!!!!

Ewosad sunshineR maxi112 lefulefu Mrcorkangry
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss by iweecureyou: 6:30pm On Sep 07, 2017
sexybbstar:
I LOVE U
EEEEWWWWW!!!!!

Ewosad sunshineR maxi112 lefulefu Mrcorkangry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Avoid These If You Want Peace / I'm Leaving This Earth, Priest Caught In Action With Choir Members. / Couple Were Seen Having Sex In A Public Place Where Children Play

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.