Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? (11095 Views)

Why Do These Females On Skirt Always Close Dia Legs Whneva Am Passing By? / How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? / Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? by Eglobalma: 3:07pm On Apr 10, 2019
Lol, I used to regard women as a child sha, I thought they didn't shift...I thought they are so flawless and classy. But I grew up and now anytime I see a female I just imagine how many deeeeks she must have suckedd that day....like ladies if u dont suck joysticks will u die guys what age did u know this too? grin

12 Likes

Re: Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? by greatnaija01: 3:10pm On Apr 10, 2019
the age I met your mum

Eglobalma:
Lol, I used to regard women as a child sha, I thought they didn't shift...I thought they are so flawless and classy. But I grew up and now anytime I see a female I just imagine how many deeeeks she must have suckedd that day....like ladies if u dont suck joysticks will u die guys what age did u know this too? grin

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? by samuelchimmy(m): 3:12pm On Apr 10, 2019
Eglobalma:
right after my first ever relationship ,was about 15years, after that relationship , even married women i viewed them at the bolded , simple truth

4 Likes

Re: Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? by LuciferRedeemed: 3:34pm On Apr 10, 2019
Every Nigerian female above 13 years old has sucked at least 10 different preeqs.
3 in every 5 Nigerian girl aged 16 & above is not a virgin.
4 in every 5 Nigerian girl aged 18 & above has had at least 3 abortions.
4 in every 5 Nigerian female aged 25 & above is bleached.
2 in every 5 Nigerian female aged 25 & above no longer has a womb.
2 in every 5 Nigerian female aged 25 & above has an unwanted child.
4 in every 5 married Nigerian female is an adulteress.
5 in every 5 Nigerian female aged 18 & above has slept with a landlord, boss, pastor, lecturer, policeman/soldier, gateman, taxi driver etc for favours.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 10, 2019
greatnaija01:
the age I met your mum
Damn!
shocked

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? by BronzeMajik(f): 5:18pm On Apr 10, 2019
Eglobalma:
shut up your stinky mouth.

6 Likes

Re: Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? by Christeety: 5:39pm On Apr 10, 2019
LuciferRedeemed:
Every Nigerian female above 13 years old has sucked at least 10 different preeqs.
5 in every 5 Nigerian female aged 18 & above has slept with a landlord, boss, pastor, lecturer, policeman/soldier, gateman, taxi driver etc for favours.

Good to know that your grandma, mum and sisters are all include in your amazing lists��.
What a shallow mentality�

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? by ImaIma1(f): 6:05pm On Apr 10, 2019
*yawns*

Same old same old.

2 Likes

Re: Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? by tee59(f): 7:11pm On Apr 10, 2019
I just pity your life.
Re: Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 10, 2019
ImaIma1:
*yawns*

Same old same old.

All these small boys sef. They are just like gaspardd

5 Likes

Re: Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? by OKOATA(m): 7:42pm On Apr 10, 2019
Christeety:

Good to know that your grandma, mum and sisters are all include in your amazing lists��.
What a shallow mentality�
grin
Re: Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? by ImaIma1(f): 8:20pm On Apr 10, 2019
funmisticqueen:

I won't like to generalize for the sake of the sensible ones. But a lot of Nairaland guys have issues. Too many late bloomers...guys that have refused to mature

13 Likes

Re: Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? by MelaninGold(f): 8:41pm On Apr 10, 2019
90% of males on Nairaland are pure dumb.

8 Likes

Re: Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? by Daricon(m): 9:30pm On Apr 10, 2019
LuciferRedeemed:

bitter truth

4 Likes

Re: Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? by earthsync(f): 9:33pm On Apr 10, 2019
stewpid people just full nairaland
Re: Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 10, 2019
MelaninGold:

4 Likes

Re: Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? by MelaninGold(f): 10:00pm On Apr 10, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

You included.
Re: Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 10, 2019
MelaninGold:

You included.

2 Likes

Re: Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:06pm On Apr 10, 2019
The only part that got my attention is where you said you wonder how many deeks a gal has sucked. But as a male don't you think you should rather be interested in the actions of your fellow men? That is finding out how many puzzies his dick has used? Dt is wht shd concern u. Leave females alone.

11 Likes

Re: Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? by ImaIma1(f): 11:27pm On Apr 10, 2019
MelaninGold:

At least let's be fair to the sensible and mature ones and make it 78%. I believe that the ones with fish brains that keep writing trash especially against women are just the small boys between 17 and 24.

Any guy that is above that age and reasons like the op and says degrading things about women is a dunce.

6 Likes

Re: Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:47pm On Apr 10, 2019
LuciferRedeemed:
I know a lot of women ride the cock carousel and then there's hypergamy but this statistics abeg fear god o cry cry
Re: Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? by BrokenCock: 12:36am On Apr 11, 2019
Not all girls are wayward like the ones your kind meet last last

2 Likes

Re: Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? by BrokenCock: 12:38am On Apr 11, 2019
LuciferRedeemed:
lousy estimates
Re: Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? by PrettyEneawan(f): 2:32am On Apr 11, 2019
So Many Kids On Nairaland

4 Likes

Re: Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? by Popmaster2019(f): 2:57am On Apr 11, 2019
funmisticqueen:
What is a gaspardd?
Re: Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? by Todetayo(m): 4:17am On Apr 11, 2019
MelaninGold:
And most of the ladies are plain stupid
No offense taken
Re: Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? by MelaninGold(f): 4:57am On Apr 11, 2019
Todetayo:

And most of the ladies are plain stupid
No offense taken
You don't have to take it personal. It's not my fault that you are part of the 90%. If you weren't, you wouldn't quote me to expose your stupidity.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? by Jayneek(m): 5:03am On Apr 11, 2019
Did you think of your mum, sisters, aunties and other females in your life before writing this trash? Or you are also convinced they all included in this piece of shit you just wrote.

So whenever you look at your sisters all you think of is how many dicks they have sucked right?

8 Likes

Re: Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? by Jayneek(m): 5:08am On Apr 11, 2019
Popmaster2019:

What is a gaspardd?

A Gaspardd is defined as a 2k date.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? by anochuko01(m): 5:32am On Apr 11, 2019
i guess you were separated from your mum and sisters until you saw them at allen avenue...

3 Likes

Re: Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? by melanch(m): 6:43am On Apr 11, 2019
Good and matured ladies will read this nonsense and just pass. No comments. Only the dummy 'girls' who may be guilty of this will start blabbing.

Y'all should get sense. Above all, get a life.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do You Cope Without Sex After A Breakup? / Short Girls Rock !! / Pls Advice Me;am Losin It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.