Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

What Has Nnamdi Kanu Done For Benue? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has Nnamdi Kanu Done For Benue? (826 Views)

Why Has Nnamdi Kanu, Suddenly Stopped Holding Hate Rallies? / Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? / Has Nnamdi Kanu Tamed OBJ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has Nnamdi Kanu Done For Benue? by Igyeseh(m): 2:01pm On Sep 07, 2017
Has Mazi Nnamdi Kanu sent relieve materials to Benue flood victims?
Or Benue is no longer part of Biafra?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Nnamdi Kanu Done For Benue? by Nasa28(m): 2:08pm On Sep 07, 2017
Why must you expose your ignorance ?

9 Likes

Re: What Has Nnamdi Kanu Done For Benue? by odduduwa: 2:10pm On Sep 07, 2017
omenka should worry about them

7 Likes

Re: What Has Nnamdi Kanu Done For Benue? by Tolexander: 2:10pm On Sep 07, 2017
Mazi is only interested in the fertile land of Benue and not ready to share in their suffering!

2 Likes

Re: What Has Nnamdi Kanu Done For Benue? by chinoxstock: 2:13pm On Sep 07, 2017
Tolexander:
Mazi is only interested in the fertile land of Benue and not ready to share in their suffering!
Igyeseh:

I love how you people now acknowledge Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. I'm very happy you people now recognize ohamadike as a voice speaking for his people against this useless jungle. This lawless zoo.

8 Likes

Re: What Has Nnamdi Kanu Done For Benue? by Igyeseh(m): 2:15pm On Sep 07, 2017
Nasa28:
Why must you expose your ignorance ?
The last time I checked, it's not a crime seeking answers to things that bothers one's mind.
Was not Kanu who claimed that Benue is part of Biafra?
Why can't he stand for his fellow Biafrans and help them out?

1 Like

Re: What Has Nnamdi Kanu Done For Benue? by Nasa28(m): 2:18pm On Sep 07, 2017
Igyeseh:

The last time I checked, it's not a crime seeking answers to things that bothers one's mind.
Was not Kanu who claimed that Benue is part of Biafra?
Why can't he stand for his fellow Biafrans and help them out?

Do you know what it means to be a freedom fighter?

Start from there

2 Likes

Re: What Has Nnamdi Kanu Done For Benue? by Igyeseh(m): 2:32pm On Sep 07, 2017
Nasa28:

Do you know what it means to be a freedom fighter?

Start from there
Freedom fighter that doesn't have the interest of his people at heart?
Freedom fighter that doesn't care if flood destroy the same people he is fighting for?
Is that one a freedom fighter?
Me think by now dude would have mobilise his fellow freedom fighters to come give some help to their Biafrans in Benue.
Plenty talk, no action.

1 Like

Re: What Has Nnamdi Kanu Done For Benue? by derealj(m): 2:35pm On Sep 07, 2017
And you think all part of Benue state is Biafra. We know d parts that belongs to Biafra, the rest belongs to Buhari and trust me the part affected by flood is among.

4 Likes

Re: What Has Nnamdi Kanu Done For Benue? by Terkimbi01: 2:38pm On Sep 07, 2017
We don't need KANU to send anything to us.
The BOLDNESS he has 'sent' to some of us, is okay.
Mind you, Benue is not part of Biafra, we only seek alliance.

2 Likes

Re: What Has Nnamdi Kanu Done For Benue? by queennsekxy(f): 2:39pm On Sep 07, 2017
bla bla bla bla..you drink ,eat,sleep on Nnamdi KANU issues ain't you guys tired of this your show of shame..tufia

7 Likes

Re: What Has Nnamdi Kanu Done For Benue? by Freemancipation: 2:46pm On Sep 07, 2017
Op What has your Nigerian government done for benue? News came out yesterday that the Benue IDP camp had been turned into prostitution camp. So many women will have bastards in 9 months that will end up the streets in the future to become a burden to Nigeria.

Both your Nigerian soldiers and random men are fu..cking these helpless women and young girls.

2 Likes

Re: What Has Nnamdi Kanu Done For Benue? by attackgat: 2:59pm On Sep 07, 2017
Igyeseh:

Not all of Benue, just the lower Benue especially the Benue Igbos or the Umueze-Okoha people

2 Likes

Re: What Has Nnamdi Kanu Done For Benue? by Nasa28(m): 3:29pm On Sep 07, 2017
Igyeseh:

Freedom fighter that doesn't have the interest of his people at heart?
Freedom fighter that doesn't care if flood destroy the same people he is fighting for?
Is that one a freedom fighter?
Me think by now dude would have mobilise his fellow freedom fighters to come give some help to their Biafrans in Benue.
Plenty talk, no action.

You expect a freedom fighter to send relieve materials?

My dear, the whole thing seems difficult for you to understand.

Is sending relieve material the solution? He is offering them a country where government won't wait until it happens before the react ...

We are talking about a proactive government.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Could It Be True That Nnamdi Kanu Belongs To Free Mason? / IPOB Is Not A Terrorist Group:United States Government Says / Brief History Of Corruption In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.