Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

For The Sake Of Posterity, Nigerian Men Should Marry Only Beautiful Women. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Sake Of Posterity, Nigerian Men Should Marry Only Beautiful Women. (1113 Views)

Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) / Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana / Only Beautiful Girls Should Come In. A Handsome Guy Don Dey Town(pics Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Sake Of Posterity, Nigerian Men Should Marry Only Beautiful Women. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 07, 2017
People always say that when choosing who to marry men shouldn't look only at beauty because beauty isn't all that matters. I agree with this statement, but although beauty isn't all that matters, beauty matters a lot. In fact it should be the number one thing that should matter if a man cares about having children.

From serious, concerted observation I have noticed that the looks of a child for the most part depends on the looks of the mother. To put it simple: Ugly women give birth to ugly children. I have seen ugly men who have fine children because their wives are pretty, but hardly would you see an ugly woman give birth to a fine child.

Please Nigerian men, for the sake of your children, for the sake of posterity and for the sake of the future physical appearance of the black race, please marry fine women. I know marriage shouldn't be just about looks, and other qualities are important, but I am certainly sure that these qualities aren't restricted to unattractive women. There are pretty women with brains and good character. There are pretty women who are hardworking and there are pretty women who are godly. Please find them and marry them. Stop marrying ugly women.

Please if you are an ugly woman and you aren't married, I am sorry. It's not my fault you are the way you are. Blame your parents. And this might sound harsh but for the sake of future generations I don't think you guys should be having children. If you want to marry, marry someone who isn't interested in having kids.

Thanks.
Re: For The Sake Of Posterity, Nigerian Men Should Marry Only Beautiful Women. by Emotionless100: 4:14pm On Sep 07, 2017
Sorry
Re: For The Sake Of Posterity, Nigerian Men Should Marry Only Beautiful Women. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 07, 2017
Emotionless100:
Sorry
Very ironic.
Re: For The Sake Of Posterity, Nigerian Men Should Marry Only Beautiful Women. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 07, 2017
As if all we guys are handsome
Re: For The Sake Of Posterity, Nigerian Men Should Marry Only Beautiful Women. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 07, 2017
I've met ugly parents with cute kids, its not always done like that.
Re: For The Sake Of Posterity, Nigerian Men Should Marry Only Beautiful Women. by tandoe: 6:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
I have dated many fine girls if u know what I have gone through in their hands u will advise me to stick with funke she's brought joy to my life
Re: For The Sake Of Posterity, Nigerian Men Should Marry Only Beautiful Women. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 07, 2017
Sabrina18:
I've met ugly parents with cute kids, its not always done like that.

How many have you seen? These are just outliers and they are extremely rare. Most ugly couples have equally ugly children.
Re: For The Sake Of Posterity, Nigerian Men Should Marry Only Beautiful Women. by makydebbie(f): 6:49pm On Sep 07, 2017
Lemme sleep first I'll come back to modify.
Re: For The Sake Of Posterity, Nigerian Men Should Marry Only Beautiful Women. by falconey(m): 6:55pm On Sep 07, 2017

What is her fate then?

Re: For The Sake Of Posterity, Nigerian Men Should Marry Only Beautiful Women. by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
who will marry the ugly ones then?! or do you mean that ugly men should marry beautiful women?! pls get real... ugly people will marry themselves, and there is nothing wrong with them having kids.

btw: if you believe that beautiful people always have beautiful kids then you are certainly fooling yourself...but more importantly, we should all instead strive to have HEALTHY children (whether fine or ugly)
Re: For The Sake Of Posterity, Nigerian Men Should Marry Only Beautiful Women. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 07, 2017
Danielmoore:
As if all we guys are handsome
You obviously didn't read my write-up.

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKER: Lady's Post Let Men On The Loose / I Have Never Rejected My Woman Sexual Move But The Reverse Is Not The Case / Twerk Video Of The Year, Vaseline Crew This Is For You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.