Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Nigerian Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Gigantic Boobs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Gigantic Boobs (7126 Views)

Curvaceous Lady Attached With Gigantic Boobs & ASS Goes Viral As She Flaunt Them / Curvaceous Lady Attached With Gigantic Boobs Goes Viral As She Flaunts Them Open / Busty Lady With Gigantic Boobs Celebrates As She Graduates From Covenant Uni (pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Gigantic Boobs by PapiNigga: 8:56pm On Sep 07, 2017
This lady's photo has been trending on social media thanks to her massive boobs which many say trumps Cossy Ojiakor's .

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/09/nigerian-lady-breaks-internet-with-her.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Gigantic Boobs by FALCONEYrebirth: 8:57pm On Sep 07, 2017

Although am not a boobs man but still want my face between them.

Lalasticlala for your hard work I reward you with those wonderful melons.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Gigantic Boobs by mofeoluwadassah: 8:58pm On Sep 07, 2017
and how did she break the internet....tell me undecided

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Gigantic Boobs by dingbang(m): 8:58pm On Sep 07, 2017
Can she recite the national anthem?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Gigantic Boobs by josephine123: 9:01pm On Sep 07, 2017
na wa oo
Re: Nigerian Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Gigantic Boobs by MhizzAJ(f): 9:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
Is this an achievement undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Gigantic Boobs by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
Who needs pillows these days?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Gigantic Boobs by GloriaNinja(f): 9:11pm On Sep 07, 2017
undecided HER BOOBS CAN SUFFOCATE SOMEONE. WONDER WHY WOMEN LOVE EXTRA LARGE BREAST TO THE EXTENT SOME WILL GET SURGICAL SILICONE.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Gigantic Boobs by berryPee(m): 9:14pm On Sep 07, 2017
Trash, who adipose gland epp? Good virtue is what makes a home n not massive body part.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Gigantic Boobs by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 07, 2017
Disgusting
Re: Nigerian Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Gigantic Boobs by madone: 9:26pm On Sep 07, 2017
I no just like ladies with big breast and big belly.this one just shapeless
Re: Nigerian Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Gigantic Boobs by ceezarhh(m): 9:27pm On Sep 07, 2017
oshey!...internet breaking boobs...
Re: Nigerian Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Gigantic Boobs by jashar(f): 9:32pm On Sep 07, 2017
How many times has the internet been 'broken' by all these trash?

And who keeps fixing it?

undecided undecided undecided

Irani oshi.....

I wish people could just come to the understanding that Jesus is Lord. ..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Gigantic Boobs by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 07, 2017
That's massive.
Re: Nigerian Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Gigantic Boobs by writetopoker: 11:22pm On Sep 07, 2017
airbags

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Gigantic Boobs by wayne4loan: 11:50pm On Sep 07, 2017
angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Gigantic Boobs by pidgintutor: 12:01am On Sep 08, 2017
smh for this generation

as an aside

all you students should pick up programming skills.... we teach in any language so you can understand... even pidgin sef... u must sabi program like mark and bill gates..

also give ya children/kids the opportunity their western counterparts had... gates and mark all had home programming tutors when they were kids...

send a mail to pidgin.tutor@gmail.com or pm me for more details..

Lagos occupants only
Re: Nigerian Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Gigantic Boobs by Opakan2: 12:04am On Sep 08, 2017
They should scrape the excess fat secretion in her breasts..

Unattractive if you ask me
Re: Nigerian Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Gigantic Boobs by Nobody: 12:51am On Sep 08, 2017
jashar:
How many times has the internet been 'broken' by all these trash?

And who keeps fixing it?

undecided undecided undecided

Irani oshi.....

I wish people could just come to the understanding that Jesus is Lord. ..
I want to know too. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Gigantic Boobs by 247soups: 12:57am On Sep 08, 2017
FALCONEYrebirth:

Although am not a boobs man but still want my face between them.

Lalasticlala for your hard work I reward you with those wonderful melons.

You want your face between them?

Is that what your parent thought you?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Gigantic Boobs by pu7pl3(m): 1:18am On Sep 08, 2017
I the internet is broken how is it still working onmy phone angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Gigantic Boobs by kocvalour(m): 2:33am On Sep 08, 2017
hhmm withh lillleee Assss
Re: Nigerian Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Gigantic Boobs by ThatCEO: 3:05am On Sep 08, 2017
The beauty of the boobs is when it is partially covered, once it is all in the open, the value drops swiftly after some few minutes.

Only the real niggas would understand.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Gigantic Boobs by femi4: 5:19am On Sep 08, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided HER BOOBS CAN SUFFOCATE SOMEONE. WONDER WHY WOMEN LOVE EXTRA LARGE BREAST TO THE EXTENT SOME WILL GET SURGICAL SILICONE.
If its natural, there is nothing you can do about it.

Well, it makes them look sexual
Re: Nigerian Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Gigantic Boobs by dyadeleye(m): 5:22am On Sep 08, 2017
GloriaNinja:

Yours is preferable

grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Gigantic Boobs by 9japrof(m): 5:47am On Sep 08, 2017
How did the internet break, if the internet did break down, how come we could still send messages across.

Nigerian bloggers with their stupid captions

Una no know the kind problem this girl is into, let their be stampede make we see if she can run out of danger, na that time she go know what she's carrying is a curse not a blessing.

Miss 95% of guys that would be hitting you would only be there for sexual adventure and not real relationship

QED
Re: Nigerian Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Gigantic Boobs by MVLOX(m): 6:43am On Sep 08, 2017
Hmmm its high time we started a miss breast pageant in Naija to confirm who carry pass ooo....abi wetin una tink
Re: Nigerian Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Gigantic Boobs by Thukzee01(m): 6:44am On Sep 08, 2017
pu7pl3:
I the internet is broken how is it still working onmy phone angry
I wonder oooo

My own internet is nt Broken here

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Gigantic Boobs by igirabata123(m): 6:59am On Sep 08, 2017
And you called it breaking news
Re: Nigerian Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Gigantic Boobs by blacq2009(m): 7:33am On Sep 08, 2017
A lion, a lion has a tail. It has a big head and a very small waist... And a very small waist.
Re: Nigerian Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Gigantic Boobs by makdcash(m): 7:48am On Sep 08, 2017
Obe kiss kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Before I Start Selling My Body In 2019 Who Wants Me? -- Twitter / She Asked Me To Wash Plate / Sex During Period, Yay Or Nay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.