Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Billions Of Dollars Idle and are Orphans In Nigerian Banks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Billions Of Dollars Idle and are Orphans In Nigerian Banks (424 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: I Saved Billions Of Dollars As Finance Minister / Buba Galadima: Why Abacha Stashed Billions Of Dollars In Foreign Accounts / Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Billions Of Dollars Idle and are Orphans In Nigerian Banks by Antrax: 7:22am On Sep 08, 2017
Billions of dollars idle and are orphans in Nigerian Banks.
We are now at the season of people owning something and not owning up to it.
What do you think the government should do about the billions of dollars without the owners in Nigerian banks?
Firstly, the banks were as guilty as the customers that lodged such funds because there is a KYC (Know your customers ) rules in the bank to his/her residential address. I think the banks disclaimer about the owners of such funds is a misnomer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Billions Of Dollars Idle and are Orphans In Nigerian Banks by immortalcrown(m): 7:26am On Sep 08, 2017
If I hear!

So the bankers do not know how to claim the cash?
Re: Billions Of Dollars Idle and are Orphans In Nigerian Banks by menxer: 7:54am On Sep 08, 2017
All orphans should be sent to the orphanage (CBN) where proper care will be given them.
grin
Re: Billions Of Dollars Idle and are Orphans In Nigerian Banks by Nemesis1: 9:03am On Sep 08, 2017
Or are dormant because of fear of bvn

(1) (Reply)

The Buhari Card / Kanu To S.E Govs: I Can’t Meet With You, Soldiers Plotting To Assassinate Me / See This Video Of IPOB Members Searching Buses For Hausas To Kill In Aba (watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.