Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

My Boyfriend's Phone Is Always Ringing Late At Night Everytime I Pass The Night? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend's Phone Is Always Ringing Late At Night Everytime I Pass The Night? (1013 Views)

Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask / Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone / Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend's Phone Is Always Ringing Late At Night Everytime I Pass The Night? by mamagee3(f): 7:35am On Sep 08, 2017
Hi all, everytime I pass the night at my boyfriend's house his phone is. always ringing during the early morning hours. But he doesn't ever answer the phone.

Is he hiding something?
Re: My Boyfriend's Phone Is Always Ringing Late At Night Everytime I Pass The Night? by sunkanmihassan1(m): 7:37am On Sep 08, 2017
Madam, it's only the alarm on his phone. no need for all this.
Re: My Boyfriend's Phone Is Always Ringing Late At Night Everytime I Pass The Night? by Silentscreamer(f): 7:39am On Sep 08, 2017
Y dont u ask him
Re: My Boyfriend's Phone Is Always Ringing Late At Night Everytime I Pass The Night? by Saintsammurai(m): 7:41am On Sep 08, 2017
I GIVE UP

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend's Phone Is Always Ringing Late At Night Everytime I Pass The Night? by pocohantas(f): 7:46am On Sep 08, 2017
Wait let me ask someone...

What do you have to say Sir?

Re: My Boyfriend's Phone Is Always Ringing Late At Night Everytime I Pass The Night? by Homeboiy: 7:50am On Sep 08, 2017
Re: My Boyfriend's Phone Is Always Ringing Late At Night Everytime I Pass The Night? by nero2face: 7:53am On Sep 08, 2017
Ask ur self first, is it morally right to ALWAYS pass out night at ur BOYFRIEND's house? Don't make ur self a wife when U're not yet married...if u keep passing out night at his house, I wonder if he won't get tired of u even b4 marriage...

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend's Phone Is Always Ringing Late At Night Everytime I Pass The Night? by ibkkk(f): 8:02am On Sep 08, 2017
He could be a customer service representative grin grin grin

Seriously, talk to him about it.Ask him about it. He may be hiding something from you true true.
Re: My Boyfriend's Phone Is Always Ringing Late At Night Everytime I Pass The Night? by Florblu(f): 8:05am On Sep 08, 2017
That is your rival calling him to say Good morning.
Re: My Boyfriend's Phone Is Always Ringing Late At Night Everytime I Pass The Night? by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 08, 2017
I pity all of u trying to advise or even responding to the op, like u guys don't know how stupid and foolish the op is am not being insultive but go through all her posts and see for yourself and that is why everyone that knows her would never coment on any of her posts. Ask ursef is the op not old enough to be a mother(at least 10years in marriage ) going by her dp?
Re: My Boyfriend's Phone Is Always Ringing Late At Night Everytime I Pass The Night? by medexico(m): 8:13am On Sep 08, 2017
International business call maybe?
Re: My Boyfriend's Phone Is Always Ringing Late At Night Everytime I Pass The Night? by sunkanmihassan1(m): 8:46am On Sep 08, 2017
ethene:
I pity all of u trying to advise or even responding to the op, like u guys don't know how stupid and foolish the op is am not being insultive but go through all her posts and see for yourself and that is why everyone that knows her would never coment on any of her posts. Ask ursef is the op not old enough to be a mother(at least 10years in marriage ) going by her dp?
I quite agree with you.
Re: My Boyfriend's Phone Is Always Ringing Late At Night Everytime I Pass The Night? by OGsteven(m): 8:51am On Sep 08, 2017
Do you expect it to be singing and dancing before ni.....phones were made to ringing nani...leave the innocent bro alone oh

(1) (Reply)

Which Tribe Collect The Most Bride Price / Why Do You Want To Get Married? / Mother Hen Dies After Killing A Snake In A Battle To Save Its Chicks (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.