Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures (44082 Views)

My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos / My Trip To Kainji Lake National Park And Kainji Dam / Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures by proeast(m): 5:59pm On Dec 08, 2017
sloye5:

$70 per week
Say what? $70 per week and $280 per month?? Even if the visa, flight ticket et al are free, thanks but no thanks, I'm better off in naija. I pity those that will sell land to make the sojourn with hopes of hammering because its going to be a long night of frustration and disappointment. This city looks expensive already and accomodation+transport could take up to 70% of that $280. Thank God for internet, if its not America, Canada or Australia please forget it, Europe is casted!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures by topsyking: 5:59pm On Dec 08, 2017
watchindelta:
you sure dey use euro. it more than that bro undecided is only romania that pay poor
Re: My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures by topsyking: 6:02pm On Dec 08, 2017
proeast:
Say what? $70 per week and $280 per month?? Even if the visa, flight ticket et al are free, thanks but no thanks, I'm better off in naija. I pity those that will sell land to make the sojourn with hopes of hammering because its going to be a long night of frustration and disappointment. This city looks expensive already and accomodation+transport could take up to 70% of that $280. Thank God for internet, if its not America, Canada or Australia please forget it, Europe is casted!
Re: My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures by topsyking: 6:04pm On Dec 08, 2017
?
watchindelta:
yeah romania is sooo poor but house also verrrry cheap as wel. salary dere 200 to 250
Re: My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures by sloye5(m): 6:07pm On Dec 08, 2017
proeast:

we all can not be in america,canada or australia...nigerians with una mentality and by the way its $70-$100 per week for factory jobs..other jobs pay better but you still cant compare it to those countries you mentioned.but the cost of rent,electricity and internet is cheaper if you compare then to those countries you mentioned.you cant have it all in life and we all cant be in america..na some people day ghana they make am..no country is easy and in turkey you can easily get resident permit and work permit can you say the same for those countries you mentioned? and again the $70-$100 na factory job any they employ you without papers as long as you can work

4 Likes

Re: My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures by Kizyte(m): 6:07pm On Dec 08, 2017
sloye5:

you mean you are mad right..no wonder you are talking like a mad man..
I pity the woman wey you go marry if you neva marry already because you go nag pass her. cheesy

Simply because I corrected you 'Besiktas' and not 'Bekitas' you don insult me join, I forgive your ignorance.
Re: My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures by sloye5(m): 6:09pm On Dec 08, 2017
Kizyte:
I pity the woman wey you go marry if you neva marry already because you go nag pass her. cheesy

E pain am!!!
Re: My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures by sloye5(m): 6:11pm On Dec 08, 2017
menacity:
. Sir Whats The Salary Package Like And Cost Of Moving Over There. Thank You

turkey is not your normal EU country so dont expect per hour payment...factory jobs pay $70-$100 and other jobs pay more and you can do other things here and no country in the world is easy
Re: My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures by sloye5(m): 6:12pm On Dec 08, 2017
Kizyte:

Simply because I corrected you 'Besiktas' and not 'Bekitas' you don insult me join, I forgive your ignorance.

shove your corrections..next time look road well before you cross..where your craze stop na there another person own start..

1 Like

Re: My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures by proeast(m): 6:13pm On Dec 08, 2017
topsyking:
which europe is casted.. don't say what u dont know.. i work this summer in uk and my salary every month is 1400 pounds. so how is that casted
Well, it seems that UK and Germany are better but I also heard that housing is very expensive in London & the famous British tax system, so after tax, accomodation and other cost of leaving expenses what is left of the $1400? Please enlignten me I'm not trying to be critical just hoping to gain more insight.
Re: My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures by 8stargeneral: 6:16pm On Dec 08, 2017
sloye5:

visit the turkish embassy website and you will get all the info you need
whtz dia website?
Re: My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures by proeast(m): 6:19pm On Dec 08, 2017
sloye5:

we all can not be in america,canada or australia...nigerians with una mentality and by the way its $70-$100 per week for factory jobs..other jobs pay better but you still cant compare it to those countries you mentioned.but the cost of rent,electricity and internet is cheaper if you compare then to those countries you mentioned.you cant have it all in life and we all cant be in america..na some people day ghana they make am..no country is easy and in turkey you can easily get resident permit and work permit can you say the same for those countries you mentioned? and again the $70-$100 na factory job any they employ you without papers as long as you can work
I get your point anyway but it baffles me how some guys will travel and within a short time they are already building hostels, hotels, mansions etc, is it with such wages or they involved in some shady deals? I just dont understand!!
Re: My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures by sloye5(m): 6:20pm On Dec 08, 2017
proeast:
I get your point anyway but it baffles me how some guys will travel and within a short time they are already building hostels, hotels, mansions etc, is it with such wages or they involved in some shady deals? I just dont understand!!

hahaha...if you ask me...na who i go ask(in omawumnis voice)..let me add people do business abroad..no bi everyone they wait for salary..i mean legit business..

1 Like

Re: My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures by sloye5(m): 6:21pm On Dec 08, 2017

1 Like

Re: My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures by Chiboto414: 6:25pm On Dec 08, 2017
I like u very much for ur good spirit u have for other people here..thanks and gudluck

1 Like

Re: My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures by sloye5(m): 6:27pm On Dec 08, 2017
In turkey you can get a good 2 bedroom furnished for $260 per month in some area..i mean furnished everything,flat screen tv,washing machine and all

internet per month unlimited downloads(WIFI)...$17 per month..if una like make una bi 1million people on top na still $17

light..we day 4 for my house and during winter we get ..$40 per month and we share into 4.

water..summer..$40 and winter $10

can you get all this for the same price in america,canada or even australia..let me guess NO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures by 8stargeneral: 6:31pm On Dec 08, 2017
Re: My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures by banre(m): 6:35pm On Dec 08, 2017
nice area.... but maitama still fine pass this place na
Re: My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures by watchindelta(m): 6:41pm On Dec 08, 2017
topsyking:
do you live there.. pls dont say what you don't know.. i have friend that earn 700 to 1500 euro every month.
you said what| romania pay 700 to 1500 for where
Re: My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures by watchindelta(m): 6:47pm On Dec 08, 2017
romania just too poor to even pay 400euro come talk of 700 to 1500. only wety good about romania their house is just tooo cheap. romania highest salary is 350euro
Re: My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures by topsyking: 7:09pm On Dec 08, 2017
yes it is but why do people keep trooping to london. manchester is way cheaper , depend on the areas you live in. nd its the same minimum wage . so
proeast:
Well, it seems that UK and Germany are better but I also heard that housing is very expensive in London & the famous British tax system, so after tax, accomodation and other cost of leaving expenses what is left of the $1400? Please enlignten me I'm not trying to be critical just hoping to gain more insight.
Re: My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures by topsyking: 7:10pm On Dec 08, 2017
keep asking me for where..
watchindelta:
you said what| romania pay 700 to 1500 for where
Re: My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures by topsyking: 7:11pm On Dec 08, 2017
grin grin grin you are just too funny..
watchindelta:
romania just too poor to even pay 400euro come talk of 700 to 1500. only wety good about romania their house is just tooo cheap. romania highest salary is 350euro
Re: My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures by Ten06(m): 7:15pm On Dec 08, 2017
castrokins:
Why does every country in this world appear better than Nigeria?
Guy it's always look greener at the other side
Re: My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures by Dyt(f): 7:23pm On Dec 08, 2017
Funjosh:
Where is NY Dyt cool

Lol
I stay on the European side
I know the OP
He was helpful
A great guy
Never met him.but he put me thru

Sloye5
kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures by akigbemaru: 7:25pm On Dec 08, 2017
Amoto94:
I'd love to visit this city God willing.
Re: My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures by sloye5(m): 7:49pm On Dec 08, 2017
Dyt:

Lol
I stay on the European side
I know the OP
He was helpful
A great guy
Never met him.but he put me thru

Sloye5
kiss

teşekkür ederim bayan
Re: My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures by watchindelta(m): 7:51pm On Dec 08, 2017
topsyking:
grin grin grin you are just too funny.. really
you said its btw 200-250. thats why i corrected you that its infact 350euro minimum wage. and i know people that earn from 700 to 1500euro every month.
bro is not true am telling you romania dont even pay 400e. maybe na their local money ur guy take dey tell you. leu rumeno n their local money no get value. 1 leu to euro is 0.22euro. i get romania friends too much n am even here with one, i know more about dem undecided yes
Re: My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 08, 2017
Turkey?! Rubbish! grin if not to go there on holiday and european women what else will i be looking for in istanbul
Re: My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures by judlice84: 8:05pm On Dec 08, 2017
Op,nice pictures.
I was in Turkey(Istanbul) in 2014,though I got my visa at the airport for 20 dolls.
I met a Turkish guy through couchsurfing.He took me to Osamanbey,laley and one other place I can't remember.
Lovely place to be.
I will be coming next year and will need someone to take me round,could you be of help?
cc: sloye5
Re: My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures by sloye5(m): 8:07pm On Dec 08, 2017
judlice84:
Op,nice pictures.
I was in Turkey(Istanbul) in 2014,though I got my visa at the airport for 20 dolls.
I met a Turkish guy through couchsurfing.He took me to Osamanbey,laley and one other place I can't remember.
Lovely place to be.
I will be coming next year and will need someone to take me round,could you be of help?
cc: sloye5

as long as you get para no wahala
Re: My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures by birdsview(m): 8:11pm On Dec 08, 2017
You must be traveling out of Nigeria for the first time..al the photos and excitement...Who does that?? Good for you tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Is Iju Train Station, Agege, Lagos! (see PHOTOS) / Taking Food Out Of Airplanes / Angry Man Caught On Camera Dislodging Road Bumps (Video/Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.