Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,559 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money (10581 Views)

My Mum Sleeps Around, Does Evil Things To Hurt People - Kemi Olunloyo’s Son Expo / Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo / My Boyfriend Of 8 Years Sleeps Around With Anything On Skirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by nursennenny(f): 9:43pm On Sep 08, 2017
We all know the account was not hacked into .
Someone decided to blackmail her by exposing the chats .
Re: Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by Choiszman(m): 3:02am On Sep 09, 2017
wurabecca:

Son if you sure are wise......certified oponu Blogger that you are......why not blur her name?

I actually did not doubt her.......

Blur her fuvking name Son!
Like I said earlier, her name was revealed so you could confirm the story from her page.. Even though I blurred her name, it would have made no sense because it was already in the body of the news.

News I obviously didn't write myself.

Asss wipe!!
Re: Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by Choiszman(m): 3:06am On Sep 09, 2017
Ladyjumong:
it nt his doing, its frm the person who hacked the gels account, though em nt doubtin the gel engagin in such. na hot case online ooo
Don't mind these unreasonable fellows.. They don't take time to reason before commenting their rubbish
Re: Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by cybriz82(m): 3:06am On Sep 09, 2017
Tiny23:
Op,you not being fair,why expose only the girl's name and not that of the guys?

cus d guy na em elder brother.
Re: Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by Choiszman(m): 3:07am On Sep 09, 2017
wurabecca:

Son if you sure are wise......certified oponu Blogger that you are......why not blur her name?

I actually did not doubt her.......

Blur her fuvking name Son!
Sense Fall on you Mom

1 Like

Re: Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by Choiszman(m): 3:08am On Sep 09, 2017
cybriz82:

Your mates are asleep boy.

Run along before I use my cane... If you can't reason like an adult
Re: Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by cybriz82(m): 3:25am On Sep 09, 2017
Choiszman:
Your mates are asleep boy.

Run along before I use my cane... If you can't reason like an adult

aburo oloshi u never sleep lolzz ode see ow u dey run ur mouth no wonder ur type dey died like fowl..
Re: Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by Choiszman(m): 3:46am On Sep 09, 2017
cybriz82:

aburo oloshi u never sleep lolzz ode see ow u dey run ur mouth no wonder ur type dey like fowl
Take a good look at what you typed..I'm sure my nephew would have done better and he's just 12. Smh
Re: Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by Doctorfitz: 4:11am On Sep 09, 2017
The hypocrisy i see on nairaland is alarming. I'm disgusted by it. Hence why I don't bother commenting on topics often again....

If this was a man these girls attacking people up and down Wil want his head chopped off.

If it was a married man it would even be worse. Goes to show really that there are certainly more hoes here.

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by Ladyjumong(f): 5:19am On Sep 09, 2017
oglalasioux apost=60256879:

Your observation is flawed. This is a public forum and I have the right to click and comment on any thread. Don't bring a girl who refused you sex down because of your inferiority complex.
hey, it nothing like that, the news is circulating fb, maybe the op just saw the news and brought it. the gel account was really hacked she's a frnd of mine on fb.
Re: Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by Ladyjumong(f): 5:22am On Sep 09, 2017
cybriz82:

seriously this news has nothing to do with the op, he jus saw the news and brought it down here
Re: Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by Ladyjumong(f): 5:26am On Sep 09, 2017
Tiny23:
Op,you not being fair,why expose only the girl's name and not that of the guys?
it's nt frm the op. thats how it was when those who hacked the gels account posted it. the op jus saw the news nd brought it down here. she's a frnd of mine on fb
Re: Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by Ladyjumong(f): 5:33am On Sep 09, 2017
nursennenny:
We all know the account was not hacked into .
Someone decided to blackmail her by exposing the chats .
nope the account was really hacked, the gel herself posted it. nd talking abou blackmailing, u knw the date of the chat is all there, how come the gel couldnt notice all that since then if it's not her doing. anyway it's none of my biz buh exposing the chat is sure the handwork of few of her haters. she's a frnd mine on fb.
Re: Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by Nobody: 5:36am On Sep 09, 2017
Doctorfitz:
The hypocrisy i see on nairaland is alarming. I'm disgusted by it. Hence why I don't bother commenting on topics often again....

If this was a man these girls attacking people up and down Wil want his head chopped off.

If it was a married man it would even be worse. Goes to show really that there are certainly more. here.
Sir,if it were to be those scenarios you pointed out,i would have made the same comment.So,you tagging every lady that said her name should be blurred hoes
doesn't speak well of youq
Re: Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by Nobody: 5:51am On Sep 09, 2017
Ladyjumong:
it's nt frm the op. thats how it was when those who hacked the gels account posted it. the op jus saw the news nd brought it down here. she's a frnd of mine on fb

Now i know better ,choiszman ,apologies .
Re: Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by ItsTutsi(m): 6:07am On Sep 09, 2017
Get the Bleep outta here,hypocitical deluded fool,trying so hard to be in the good book of the ladies,bootlicker,you are the definition of inferiority complex..just like how u said it,as a public forum he has the right to post what he feels like without ur or anyones permission,or didnt u see the link he provided,its not like he chatted her up and edited it,if u had anything better to do,u would have minded ur business and not commented too..just bcuz a slayqueen got slayed,ur all in their defence to finally get noticed and score some cheap political rating..pathetic asslicker!!
oglalasioux:

Your observation is flawed. This is a public forum and I have the right to click and comment on any thread. Don't bring a girl who refused you sex down because of your inferiority complex.

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by oglalasioux(m): 7:38am On Sep 09, 2017
ItsTutsi:
Get the Bleep outta here,hypocitical deluded fool,trying so hard to be in the good book of the ladies,bootlicker,you are the definition of inferiority complex..just like how u said it,as a public forum he has the right to post what he feels like without ur or anyones permission,or didnt u see the link he provided,its not like he chatted her up and edited it,if u had anything better to do,u would have minded ur business and not commented too..just bcuz a slayqueen got slayed,ur all in their defence to finally get noticed and score some cheap political rating..pathetic asslicker!!

OK. Cool down. I admit I went off my hinges on OP. You can call me whatever. I think I deserve it here.

However, we are all guilty of most of the things we lynch our fellow humans for. Every woman is in this man/woman thing for the money and every man is in it for sex. Mankind has been paying for sex since the discovery of fire (I'm still wondering what else bride price is including having to take care of inlaws from the day you indicate interest to marry a woman). One may argue that marriage is for childbearing and I again ask; how do you make the child? Sex.

Have you heard about Judah and Tamar in the bible? Read it up. Jesus's lineage came from that celebrated prostitute (don't forget Rahab). We all use gifts to entice women (I wonder why). And more often than not, all our mothers want from our fathers is to wear the best clothings during August meetings.

I think we should be able not to be hypocritical when we judge people. My stance on OP was that he was so triumphant in the post that I erroneously thought he personally wanted to smite the girl.

I'm still sorry. Maybe next time I'll mind my business.
Re: Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by oglalasioux(m): 7:43am On Sep 09, 2017
Ladyjumong:
hey, it nothing like that, the news is circulating fb, maybe the op just saw the news and brought it. the gel account was really hacked she's a frnd of mine on fb.

That's alright. I apologise to OP. Let's dance and celebrate the downfall of a girl that did what almost every woman does including married ones. Let's not forget it takes two to tango. If men wouldn't pay, women wouldn't sell.
Re: Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by Ladyjumong(f): 7:59am On Sep 09, 2017
oglalasioux:

That's alright. I apologise to OP. Let's dance and celebrate the downfall of a girl that did what almost every woman does including married ones. Let's not forget it takes two to tango. If men wouldn't pay, women wouldn't sell.
who is celebratin nd dancin here, op just posted a news, nd ya all are sayin it his doin, than me tryin to clarify u guys mean em celebrating nd dancing huh

1 Like

Re: Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 09, 2017
Ladyjumong:
interesting I thought you had no facebook
Re: Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by Ladyjumong(f): 8:02am On Sep 09, 2017
Piiko:
interesting I thought you had no facebook
cheesy grin grin

u are still at that cheesy
Re: Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 09, 2017
Ladyjumong:
cheesy grin grin

u are still at that cheesy
gerrahere mehn
Re: Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by Ladyjumong(f): 8:15am On Sep 09, 2017
Piiko:
gerrahere mehn
ok cheesy
Re: Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 09, 2017

1 Like

Re: Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by nursennenny(f): 8:19am On Sep 09, 2017
Ladyjumong:
nope the account was really hacked, the gel herself posted it. nd talking abou blackmailing, u knw the date of the chat is all there, how come the gel couldnt notice all that since then if it's not her doing. anyway it's none of my biz buh exposing the chat is sure the handwork of few of her haters. she's a frnd mine on fb.
thanks ,u have a good point tho smiley
Re: Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by Ladyjumong(f): 8:36am On Sep 09, 2017
[quote author=Piiko post=60276477][/quote] ewww, em sowie nah cry
Re: Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 09, 2017
angry

Ppol are wicked..

Why hacked someone's account and exposed her juz like that especially they know she cant get a good lawyer to defend her.. angry
Re: Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by Jaqenhghar: 8:59am On Sep 09, 2017
This thing is all over the internet I dont know why some of you are singling out one person as if he was the one that did the hacking

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by Choiszman(m): 9:06am On Sep 09, 2017
Tiny23:

Now i know better ,choiszman ,apologies .
Non required, we cool
Re: Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by Choiszman(m): 9:10am On Sep 09, 2017
ItsTutsi:
Thanks for enlightening them bro.. I really appreciate
Re: Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by newslifeop: 9:13am On Sep 09, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by Choiszman(m): 9:22am On Sep 09, 2017
oglalasioux:
OP what do you do for a living?

The obvious answer is that you are jobless and hopeless. I believe if you mind your business you may land a job before the year runs out. Trust me.
And it all started from this dude...If this was a serious matter that involved lynching and jungle justice, this Asss hole would have been the architect of it all.

Imagine what you grew in the minds of people in just few minutes. I don't think I'll ever forgive you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Does It Feel To Be Kissed? / Aren't All Women Really Lesbians? / What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You "Dear"??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.