Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,313 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money (10585 Views)

My Mum Sleeps Around, Does Evil Things To Hurt People - Kemi Olunloyo’s Son Expo / Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo / My Boyfriend Of 8 Years Sleeps Around With Anything On Skirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by phiszo(m): 11:30am On Sep 09, 2017
She has deactivated her Facebook account. grin grin
Re: Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by cybriz82(m): 12:37am On Sep 10, 2017
Choiszman:
Take a good look at what you typed..I'm sure my nephew would have done better and he's just 12. Smh

crybaby....�
Re: Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by cybriz82(m): 12:48am On Sep 10, 2017
Jaqenhghar:
This thing is all over the internet I dont know why some of you are singling out one person as if he was the one that did the hacking

do u xpect us to clap 4 d op 4 bringing d stuff here?
dude brought d legendary beat here so he shud b read to dance to d beat,
Re: Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by Fourwinds: 12:55am On Sep 10, 2017
phintohlar:
i swear u've said it all
meeennhhh....that girl fit break person back bone ooooo
Re: Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by Choiszman(m): 10:47am On Sep 10, 2017
cybriz82:

do u xpect us to clap 4 d op 4 bringing d stuff here?
dude brought d legendary beat here so he shud b read to dance to d beat,
Fool... Do you even know what Nairaland was created for? The objectives behind it and all?

I didn't think so

If I type another word because of you.. I'll only be making a fool outta myself.. Cos you ain't worth it

Bully that Asss wipe
Re: Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by obontami: 4:14pm On Sep 11, 2017
this their English dey make headache dey worry me.
Re: Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 11, 2017
Choiszman:
Y'all are just being ignorant and childish

So you believe I hacked a girl's acct, got into a convo with her to get news?

I don't think y'all saw the links attached to the article or the watermarks on the screenshots

Dump ass motherfuckers allowing your emotions cloud your judgement...If she was your sister would you leave her to continue in the acts all in the name of minding your biz?

I saw this news on facebook, brought it to Nairaland for people to see and suddenly, I'm the bad guy...I didn't even edit the images sef..saw them dah way
u saw d pic and brot it here for everyone to see and clap for u? And if its urs sister wud u bring d pics here? Do u know u just invaded somones privacy... Ur brain dy shake
Re: Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 11, 2017
grin
Re: Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 11, 2017
grin op d babe na business woman so wich one be ur own for Inside?cheesy.she is selling her snail for a sum of moneycheesy.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by Choiszman(m): 6:30pm On Sep 11, 2017
Stellie:
u saw d pic and brot it here for everyone to see and clap for u? And if its urs sister wud u bring d pics here? Do u know u just invaded somones privacy... Ur brain dy shake
See this piglet... Everyone is talking.. You too want to come and fool yourself.. Smh.. I don't have your time
Re: Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 11, 2017
Choiszman:
See this piglet... Everyone is talking.. You too want to come and fool yourself.. Smh.. I don't have your time
i wont stoop down to ur level by exchanging words wit u.. People lyk u insult odas in oda to justify not havin common sense..... Bye felicia
Re: Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by Choiszman(m): 11:03pm On Sep 11, 2017
Stellie:
i wont stoop down to ur level by exchanging words wit u.. People lyk u insult odas in oda to justify not havin common sense..... Bye felicia
The attention you seek, you not gonna find here madame..

Now run along... Go play with your mates
Re: Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by NeeKlaus: 3:35am On Sep 12, 2017
Stellie:
Aunty, are you on Facebook? If you are, you will know that this is a trending news there right now and since Facebook is a media platform, bringing it to another platform like Nairaland doesn't mean anything.

It's called Information Dissemination. Don't blame the OP. Blame the person that leaked her private chats in the first place.

Most of the news you see on Nairaland are given to you by Bloggers. If they don't do it, who will?
Re: Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by pocohantas(f): 4:00am On Sep 12, 2017
It's okay if you want to expose a 'slay queen', but posting someone's FB name isn't advisable. Whoever started the initial posting did wrong. One day you people would cyberbully someone into committing suicide.
Re: Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by Sterope(f): 9:05am On Sep 12, 2017
If she was my sister, it would be my business not yours. Unfortunately, she isn't our sister nor is she yours. So again, how is her side business any concern of yours?

Choiszman:
Y'all are just being ignorant and childish

So you believe I hacked a girl's acct, got into a convo with her to get news?

I don't think y'all saw the links attached to the article or the watermarks on the screenshots

Dump ass motherfuckers allowing your emotions cloud your judgement...If she was your sister would you leave her to continue in the acts all in the name of minding your biz?

I saw this news on facebook, brought it to Nairaland for people to see and suddenly, I'm the bad guy...I didn't even edit the images sef..saw them dah way

1 Like

Re: Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by Choiszman(m): 9:23am On Sep 12, 2017
Sterope:
If she was my sister, it would be my business not yours. Unfortunately, she isn't our sister nor is she yours. So again, how is her side business any concern of yours?

Okay, I've done it, come and beat me
Re: Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by Choiszman(m): 9:24am On Sep 12, 2017
See just leave this people alone....They know nothing
NeeKlaus:

Aunty, are you on Facebook? If you are, you will know that this is a trending news there right now and since Facebook is a media platform, bringing it to another platform like Nairaland doesn't mean anything.

It's called Information Dissemination. Don't blame the OP. Blame the person that leaked her private chats in the first place.

Most of the news you see on Nairaland are given to you by Bloggers. If they don't do it, who will?
Re: Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 12, 2017
Why will prostitution not continue to grow rampant when all these oolosho ladies always come out to defend their kind

instead of ladies to condemn these acts you see them trying so hard to find a way to blame the male gender or defend the lady directly or indirectly

all those e-diot ladies attacking op istead of condemning this shameful act are all oloshos

yes!!! You all are oloshos

1 Like

Re: Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by cybriz82(m): 2:30am On Sep 13, 2017
Choiszman:
Fool... Do you even know what Nairaland was created for? The objectives behind it and all?

I didn't think so

If I type another word because of you.. I'll only be making a fool outta myself.. Cos you ain't worth it

Bully that Asss wipe

lolzzz na ur generation be fools...aburu oloshi cry baby to knock ur head just dey hungry me nw Walai...
Re: Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by Choiszman(m): 10:11am On Sep 13, 2017
cybriz82:

lolzzz na ur generation be fools...aburu oloshi cry baby to knock ur head just dey hungry me nw Walai...
Please gimme your address if you're in Lagos.. I'll come look for you so you would knock my head wella.

Abeg... Useless Fool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Does Not Pick My Call / Fela Durotoye: How To Become The Woman Of His Dreams ( Plus,some Free Downloads) / Why You Must Not Do Anal Sex With Your Decent Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.