Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,142 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

I Cheated Because I Have No Moral Compass - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cheated Because I Have No Moral Compass (1255 Views)

I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating / I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. / "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cheated Because I Have No Moral Compass by Convos: 11:42am On Sep 08, 2017
I have been married for 9 years and I have always cheated on my wife. As a girlfriend, my wife f*cked me anytime, anywhere and anyway I wanted. As a wife, she is still freaky but only within the four walls of our bedroom.

I believe we have an above average sex life; we shag at least 4 times a week sometimes 6. But I am unfaithful to her, and I can tell you for free, infidelity has very little to do with a person’s partner. Do not believe the myth that if you are hot, sexy and give your man great sex, he won’t cheat.

Men marry the most beautiful women, get her pregnant and get themselves a side chick. A wife is for have a beautiful woman to call a wife, have children and keep a home –the 80%. A side chick is for all the other fun stuff in life – the 20%.

Another myth that needs to be demystified is, not all men cheat. Some men are serial cheats, some men will cheat if the opportunity presents itself in a safe environment, they won’t go out of their way to cheat. Some men don’t cheat because it....

READ ON... http://thenakedconvos.com/i-cheat-i-no-moral-compass/
Re: I Cheated Because I Have No Moral Compass by Convos: 11:32am On Sep 13, 2017
Re: I Cheated Because I Have No Moral Compass by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 13, 2017
seen
Re: I Cheated Because I Have No Moral Compass by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 13, 2017
Okay.
Re: I Cheated Because I Have No Moral Compass by Convos: 9:44pm On Sep 26, 2017
Read
Re: I Cheated Because I Have No Moral Compass by Convos: 10:19pm On Sep 28, 2017
Readdd
Re: I Cheated Because I Have No Moral Compass by Convos: 6:42pm On Oct 03, 2017
Continue
Re: I Cheated Because I Have No Moral Compass by tobechi74: 7:42pm On Oct 03, 2017
girls cheat because
Re: I Cheated Because I Have No Moral Compass by Convos: 7:41pm On Oct 15, 2017
Read..
Re: I Cheated Because I Have No Moral Compass by Xanduleen: 10:54pm On Oct 15, 2017
Convos:
I have been married for 9 years and I have always cheated on my wife. As a girlfriend, my wife f*cked me anytime, anywhere and anyway I wanted. As a wife, she is still freaky but only within the four walls of our bedroom.

I believe we have an above average sex life; we shag at least 4 times a week sometimes 6. But I am unfaithful to her, and I can tell you for free, infidelity has very little to do with a person’s partner. Do not believe the myth that if you are hot, sexy and give your man great sex, he won’t cheat.

Men marry the most beautiful women, get her pregnant and get themselves a side chick. A wife is for have a beautiful woman to call a wife, have children and keep a home –the 80%. A side chick is for all the other fun stuff in life – the 20%.

Another myth that needs to be demystified is, not all men cheat. Some men are serial cheats, some men will cheat if the opportunity presents itself in a safe environment, they won’t go out of their way to cheat. Some men don’t cheat because it....

READ ON... http://thenakedconvos.com/i-cheat-i-no-moral-compass/

Quite apt I'll say.. I'm glad that some other people also realize cheating is a result of low moral compass and nothing else.. that's for the serial cheats
For those who cheat when the opportunity presents itself, that's because they are yet to learn that you should never put yourself in compromising situations.
Re: I Cheated Because I Have No Moral Compass by Convos: 7:41pm On Nov 13, 2017
Read

(1) (Reply)

Makeup Artist Shock Many People. / Counter Thread: Whats The Difference In Sex And Masturbation / Women In Labor Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.