Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,381 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

UNIPORT Ritualist, Ifeanyi Dike, Rearrested In Jos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNIPORT Ritualist, Ifeanyi Dike, Rearrested In Jos (52377 Views)

Ifeanyi Dike Who Killed Girl For Ritual In Rivers Slumps In Court. See Reactions / Police Parade Suspected Ritual Killer, Ifeanyi Dike, In Rivers / "I'm Not A Ritual Killer" Ifeanyi Dike Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIPORT Ritualist, Ifeanyi Dike, Rearrested In Jos by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 08, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
PrecisionFx Coman see your ppl...early mormor Friday grin grin

Oga Piginwhisper.... Wait.
We have 1 skull mining region in Nigeria, it's not being contested anywhere...

Re: UNIPORT Ritualist, Ifeanyi Dike, Rearrested In Jos by Jabioro: 3:51pm On Sep 08, 2017
Congratulatn to NPF,Johnbosco the dismissed police officer..Official extra ju...jungle jus should be carry out on him..he is serial crime committers..
Re: UNIPORT Ritualist, Ifeanyi Dike, Rearrested In Jos by ReneeNuttall(f): 3:52pm On Sep 08, 2017
Now his punishment will be doubled
Re: UNIPORT Ritualist, Ifeanyi Dike, Rearrested In Jos by jp79: 3:55pm On Sep 08, 2017
you sure say na him ?
Re: UNIPORT Ritualist, Ifeanyi Dike, Rearrested In Jos by LexngtonSteele: 3:56pm On Sep 08, 2017
Ifeanyi Dike....

We respect una for crime grin
Re: UNIPORT Ritualist, Ifeanyi Dike, Rearrested In Jos by canalily(m): 3:57pm On Sep 08, 2017
Nutase:
cool
are u his girlfriendundecided
Re: UNIPORT Ritualist, Ifeanyi Dike, Rearrested In Jos by obidevine(m): 3:57pm On Sep 08, 2017
kingtobi95:

The suspected ritual killer, Ifeanyi Dike, who murdered an eight-year-old girl, Victory Chikamso Nmezuwuba, has been rearrested.

Dike, who was rearrested in Jos, Plateau State capital, by security operatives on Thursday, was said to have been immediately brought to Port Harcourt.

The Commissioner of Police in the state, Zaki Ahmed, informed Channels Television that the suspect was nabbed in Jos, Plateau State by men of Special Anti-Robbery Squad in the state in the early hours of this morning and is currently under secure arrest.

According to Channels TV, the seemingly unrepentant suspect also broke into the home of an unnamed resident and stabbed him in what appears to be a robbery incident.

More details soon

https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/breaking-news-suspected-uniport-ritualist-ifeanyi-dike-killed-rearrested/

This is the best news I've heard this year
Re: UNIPORT Ritualist, Ifeanyi Dike, Rearrested In Jos by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:58pm On Sep 08, 2017
fafambo:
WHAT WILL NOW HAPPEN TO THE DISMISSED POLICE OFFICER,SINCE THE CULPRIT THAT MADE HIM DISMISSED HAS BEEN CAUGHT?
He will still be prosecuted
Re: UNIPORT Ritualist, Ifeanyi Dike, Rearrested In Jos by Pidginwhisper: 4:01pm On Sep 08, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Oga Piginwhisper.... Wait.
We have 1 skull mining region in Nigeria, it's not being contested anywhere...
All this join join no count..follow the matta for ground grin cheesy

Wetin be this guy name? grin
Re: UNIPORT Ritualist, Ifeanyi Dike, Rearrested In Jos by RexEmmyGee: 4:02pm On Sep 08, 2017
Just castrate him

Shikena
Re: UNIPORT Ritualist, Ifeanyi Dike, Rearrested In Jos by khalids: 4:06pm On Sep 08, 2017
sod09:
useless unrepentant Igbo angry angry
can they just sentence him to death already

Must you put Igbo in your statement........you just as useless as the statement you made....

When we tell parents to raise their children well dem no go hear....dey will now leave the society to be cleaning up the mess....nonsense

2 Likes

Re: UNIPORT Ritualist, Ifeanyi Dike, Rearrested In Jos by sod09(m): 4:09pm On Sep 08, 2017
khalids:

Must you put Igbo in your statement........you just as useless as the statement you made....

When we tell parents to raise their children well dem no go hear....dey will now leave the society to be cleaning up the mess....nonsense
wat is Igbo wat is afonja
may God punish that your useless hand angry angry
Re: UNIPORT Ritualist, Ifeanyi Dike, Rearrested In Jos by duby017: 4:10pm On Sep 08, 2017
He deserves to die immediately

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Ritualist, Ifeanyi Dike, Rearrested In Jos by AngelicBeing: 4:12pm On Sep 08, 2017
sad
Re: UNIPORT Ritualist, Ifeanyi Dike, Rearrested In Jos by khalids: 4:12pm On Sep 08, 2017
sod09:
wat is Igbo wat is afonja
may God punish that your useless hand angry angry

You still dey talk.....as them no teach you for house we go teach you for town....

May that your statement fall on your head.....Talk another thing make I hear you....All this ill bred children

You open your mouth to insult an entire tribe....who do you think you are, what have you done with your nonsense life...that you think you can throw insults at an entire tribe......talk make i send you go your village, nonsense
Re: UNIPORT Ritualist, Ifeanyi Dike, Rearrested In Jos by Yeligray(m): 4:12pm On Sep 08, 2017
thornapple:

Mr Executioners. grin
i meant to make him face justice oo
Re: UNIPORT Ritualist, Ifeanyi Dike, Rearrested In Jos by Captain6(m): 4:14pm On Sep 08, 2017
mysticgal:
KIll him!!!

Kill him
Pls study your bible or Koran very well.
Re: UNIPORT Ritualist, Ifeanyi Dike, Rearrested In Jos by sod09(m): 4:14pm On Sep 08, 2017
khalids:

You still dey talk.....as them no teach you for house we go teach you for town....

May that your statement fall on your head.....Talk another thing make I hear you....All this ill bred children
u miserable bastard go and die if e pain you.
wawa
Re: UNIPORT Ritualist, Ifeanyi Dike, Rearrested In Jos by khalids: 4:17pm On Sep 08, 2017
sod09:
u miserable bastard go and die if e pain you.
wawa

I'm not surprised at you.....children that should have been thrown away at birth.....Have no moral or right thinking in them....

Always talking division and nonsense.....Do you even know the meaning of the word bastard......Mumu
Re: UNIPORT Ritualist, Ifeanyi Dike, Rearrested In Jos by sod09(m): 4:19pm On Sep 08, 2017
khalids:

I'm not surprised at you.....children that should have been thrown away at birth.....Have no moral or right thinking in them....

Always talking division and nonsense.....Do you even know the meaning of the word bastard......Mumu
grin grin
are you trying to cry, dont you want ur biafra again
Re: UNIPORT Ritualist, Ifeanyi Dike, Rearrested In Jos by Uzee24: 4:21pm On Sep 08, 2017
This goes to show the guy is cursed. He who kills with d sword will die by it. The blood of d innocent girl fished the fool out.

Hope the Police will do the needful before he disappears into thin air!!

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Ritualist, Ifeanyi Dike, Rearrested In Jos by Captain6(m): 4:21pm On Sep 08, 2017
This lost soul can still be saved.
Re: UNIPORT Ritualist, Ifeanyi Dike, Rearrested In Jos by khalids: 4:21pm On Sep 08, 2017
sod09:
grin grin
are you trying to cry, dont you want ur biafra again

I talk am, say you be mumu........You cannot even do simple name association.....

I guess in that dumb brain of yours someone bearing Suleiman must be from Akwa Ibom....
This is what happens when agbero is given access to internet

Let me tell you I get your time, anybody that is spreading tribal hatred on any forum for this Nigeria....we ready for una....Nonsense, if others will not call you children of no vision to order......i will
Re: UNIPORT Ritualist, Ifeanyi Dike, Rearrested In Jos by femolii: 4:23pm On Sep 08, 2017
Thank God.
Re: UNIPORT Ritualist, Ifeanyi Dike, Rearrested In Jos by sod09(m): 4:23pm On Sep 08, 2017
khalids:

I talk am, say you be mumu........You cannot even do simple name association.....

I guess in that dumb brain of yours someone bearing Suleiman must be from Akwa Ibom....
This is what happens when agbero is given access to internet
lmao...who cares if you come from sambisa forest
Bleep off my mention grin grin
Re: UNIPORT Ritualist, Ifeanyi Dike, Rearrested In Jos by khalids: 4:27pm On Sep 08, 2017
sod09:
lmao...who cares if you come from sambisa forest
Bleep off my mention grin grin

Make you go carry stick come move me......your brain wey be like Nigerian telecom network, always congested with nonsense....

I get your time......you know say you jam person today........
Re: UNIPORT Ritualist, Ifeanyi Dike, Rearrested In Jos by sod09(m): 4:29pm On Sep 08, 2017
khalids:

Make you go carry stick come move me......your brain wey be like Nigerian telecom network, always congested with nonsense....

I get your time......you know say you jam person today........
grin grin
if not that you be muslim..i will just leave you
Re: UNIPORT Ritualist, Ifeanyi Dike, Rearrested In Jos by khalids: 4:35pm On Sep 08, 2017
sod09:
grin grin
if not that you be muslim..i will just leave you

Come on shut up your mouth there.....you have moved from tribalism to, religious intolerance....

Are you not tired of being absolute unthinking pussy.....By the way memo to you, I'm not muslim

You just sit down and judge people you know nothing about.......

My friend I looked at your profile and it looks like your parents brought you up well.....however you need an attitude adjustment....

Learn to love your neighbor....be it Huasa, Igbo, Yoruba, muslim christian.....fundamentally we are all the same...

Judge each person as individuals, don't get yourself caught up in the tribal and religious bull shit.....

Learn to be the different one, don't be afraid to stand on what is right...........even the whole world preaches evil....let it not be found in your heart.........

If you still however want to go down the road of insults, bros I ready for you na my work be dat
Re: UNIPORT Ritualist, Ifeanyi Dike, Rearrested In Jos by fiftynaira(m): 4:39pm On Sep 08, 2017
Fact is the NPF knows there job evident in them catching the suspects who killed the Catholic priest few days after the incident, now this so I wonder why do they mess up when you need them the most??
Re: UNIPORT Ritualist, Ifeanyi Dike, Rearrested In Jos by sod09(m): 4:40pm On Sep 08, 2017
khalids:

Come on shut up your mouth there.....you have moved from tribalism to, religious intolerance....

Are you not tired of being absolute unthinking pussy.....By the way memo to you, I'm not muslim

You just sit down and judge people you know nothing about.......

My friend I looked at your profile and it looks like your parents brought you up well.....however you need an attitude adjustment....

Learn to love your neighbor....be it Huasa, Igbo, Yoruba, muslim christian.....fundamentally we are all the same...

Judge each person as individuals, don't get yourself caught up in the tribal and religious bull shit.....

Learn to be the different one, don't be afraid to stand on what is right...........even the whole world preaches evil....let it not be found in your heart.........

If you still however want to go down the road of insults, bros I ready for you na my [b]work [/b]be dat
cool bring it on sucker cool cool
Re: UNIPORT Ritualist, Ifeanyi Dike, Rearrested In Jos by khalids: 4:42pm On Sep 08, 2017
sod09:
cool bring it on sucker cool cool

Ayeah....I see your mumu never don......bros after I finish with you....you go born again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Hotelier Turns Job Seeker Into Sex Worker / Sisters Use Sex Video With Reverend Father To Blackmail Nun (pic) / Dreaded Cultist, ‘Point And Kill’ Surrenders In Akwa Ibom Along With Others Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.