Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Ohafia, Abia (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Ohafia, Abia (Photos) (28301 Views)

Ize-Iyamu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Auchi (Photos) / Willie Obiano Bags Chieftaincy Title In Aguleri (Photos) / Jacob Zuma Bags Chieftaincy Title In Imo, Nigeria (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Ohafia, Abia (Photos) by Progressive01(m): 7:40pm On Sep 08, 2017
madridguy:
grin grin

Congratulation Otu Onye Nakpu Ogwe.
Please what does this mean. Have to know so I can use it. grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Ohafia, Abia (Photos) by madridguy(m): 7:44pm On Sep 08, 2017
greatest Biafran Warrior grin grin grin

Progressive01:
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Ohafia, Abia (Photos) by CrtlAltDel: 7:45pm On Sep 08, 2017
Last picture…. Kikikiki…… so Biafrans are the real skull miners grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Ohafia, Abia (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 7:47pm On Sep 08, 2017
There is no controversy between Ojukwu s title and that of Nnamdi Kalu. Ojukwu s means BELOVED WARRIOR, Kanu s means ONE MAN THAT PULLS THE LOG, in order words a power house or super man. Both are blessings to their people.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Ohafia, Abia (Photos) by Gamesmart: 7:47pm On Sep 08, 2017
Obi1kenobi:
Kedu kwa nke bu "highest title" in Igbo land bikonu? These IPOB piglets and their charlatan pig of a leader are mentally ill I swear. grin

Anyone that does not know by now Nnamdi Kanu is mentally ill, just by looking in his eyes and hearing him speak, is mentally ill him/herself.

The guy needs psychiatric help.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Ohafia, Abia (Photos) by ripbubu: 7:52pm On Sep 08, 2017
MediumStout:
May God punish all biafrans and Nnamdi Kanu's family. God bless patriotic igbo's and fellow nigerians. Nnamdi Kanu will die for nothing and at the end biafra will never come sad
may you die in the hands of boko Haram

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Ohafia, Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 08, 2017
thesicilian:
The making of a dictator...
No matter how high your title is, it cannot be the Most High.
What is this zoo zombie saying?

You should go and face your corrupt and incompetent leaders in government of the failers ropublic of the ndia ara.

Enemy of the republic of Biafra.

We IPOB we are citizens of Biafra Republic

We are happy and congratulating;

Otu Onye Nakpu Ogwe 1 of Biafra Land.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Ohafia, Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 08, 2017
Mbediogu:
There is no controversy between Ojukwu s title and that of Nnamdi Kalu. Ojukwu s means BELOVED WARRIOR, Kanu s means ONE MAN THAT PULLS THE LOG, in order words a power house or super man. Both are blessings to their people.
Don't mind the Nigeria government propaganda agencies. When Nigeria government propaganda agents don't have what to say against Otu Onye Nakpu Ogwe 1 of Biafra Land[Nnamdi Kanu], they will always come up with lies.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Ohafia, Abia (Photos) by okenwaa(m): 8:32pm On Sep 08, 2017
All these people wey dey use I'M ban me anyhw....i don show again,,una go lata tire..........people say worst things on this platform and nothing is being done,,,

Just cus I called a fool a fool who knows he's really a fool,and he ran and reported like a mummy's boy d@ he is and I was banned........

All these afonja mods,una go soon tire......ndi ara!!!

After na dem go dey wail "tribal bigot"....

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Ohafia, Abia (Photos) by VillageWinch: 8:45pm On Sep 08, 2017
these people no go kill person with laf

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Ohafia, Abia (Photos) by tomholly: 9:12pm On Sep 08, 2017
Registration is on for the following next Training classes
1. Web Design
2. Web Programing/Development
3. Digital Marketing

Manuals: Manuals and Videos will be available for requesting candidates.

Its 100% Practical Guaranteed
To register CALL/WHATSAPP

Get the Skill! Get the money!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Ohafia, Abia (Photos) by summerflame90: 9:15pm On Sep 08, 2017
unohbethel:
haters will soon arrive here...just watch and see

ohamadike, sir go on cos we are solidly behind u.
Are u this gullible bro?.. Just a question
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Ohafia, Abia (Photos) by summerflame90: 9:17pm On Sep 08, 2017
How I wish your mum is on Nairaland to read all these gibberish u wrote.. U are part of the reasons why I always wish thunder should strike some slowpoke..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Ohafia, Abia (Photos) by Leo3333: 9:19pm On Sep 08, 2017
MediumStout:
May God punish all biafrans and Nnamdi Kanu's family. God bless patriotic igbo's and fellow nigerians. Nnamdi Kanu will die for nothing and at the end biafra will never come sad

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Ohafia, Abia (Photos) by Spatta: 9:30pm On Sep 08, 2017
Your Biafran agitation have not been met and you are basking in this euphoria of "gloramus"

I am learning from Life events, Heros don't get distracted by the sycophants who loves to honor them before their victorious conquest

Something is loud here, I don't want to say self seeking and insincere about the cause

How i wish we could achieve biafra first and see if his humility afterwards will make us love him

But they are bowing before him like a priest and he is also taking titles before the agitation of millions are met

this is disappointing

To achieve Biafra we need an incorruptible Leader not a word peddler and a vainglory seeker
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Ohafia, Abia (Photos) by potipher7: 9:46pm On Sep 08, 2017
Progressive01:
unfortunately for your poor sad soul
it means on in a million man grin
so stick to your words and use it

anu mpama
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Ohafia, Abia (Photos) by santafrancisco: 10:00pm On Sep 08, 2017
That's my home town.... Ohafia Udemezema. He deserves it...... Mazi, Ohafias are strongly behind u, no shaken
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Ohafia, Abia (Photos) by ifyboy60(m): 10:29pm On Sep 08, 2017
Takeit2017:
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, has been reportedly honoured with the highest title in Igbo land, south-eastern Nigeria.

Kanu was decorated with the title of the ‘greatest Biafran Warrior’ by the Odumeze of Ohafia, Abia state, and other elders, according to Somto Okonkwo, who posted the photographs on social media.

Kanu, according to Okonkwo, is now the Otu Onye Nakpu Ogwe 1 of Biafra Land.

However, the controversy that seems to have emerged from the award of the title is the place of the late Biafran warlord, Odumegwu Ojukwu. Ojukwu, who was an officer of the Nigerian Army before the war, is often described as a warrior and even had a title to that effect.

Aniebo Nwamu, a Nigerian analyst, recently said: “One of the prominent titles conferred on Ojukwu on his return from exile in 1982 was Dike Di Ora Mma (The warrior loved by all).”

He described the title as “an apt description of the visionary from the east who was born in the north and grew up in the west.”

Until months ago, Nnamdi Kanu had been in detention on the order of the federal government over alleged treasonable offences.

The government is also reportedly asking the court to withdraw the bail condition it granted Kanu with the argument that he had abused some of the conditions he was given.

It had earlier reported that Nnamdi Kanu, on Wednesday, September 6, received some IPOB supporters who were released from alleged military detention.

It was gathered that the unarmed youths were detained on Monday night, September 4, at the popular Isi Gate area, after they clashed with the army.

See more photos:

More @ http://trendinghelm..com/2017/09/separatist-leader-nnamdi-kanu-gets.html

receiving titles here and there and allowing gullible people worship him will bring neither Biafra or development to the SE. only a good plan will.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Ohafia, Abia (Photos) by Itzneowizy(m): 10:36pm On Sep 08, 2017
The heading of the post make me weak grin.....they now bag tittle ni
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Ohafia, Abia (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 10:47pm On Sep 08, 2017
I don c am
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Ohafia, Abia (Photos) by Alanzazani: 11:04pm On Sep 08, 2017
These clowns would never cease to amaze us. How did they dominate nairaland. I am suspecting seen. Why push these clowns topic to front page? Highest title in Ig land conferred to m him by who? Is it these vagabonds in the villages that can be bought over with 100k? Which prominent igbo personality is in this thier shanty room? The lunatic should keep enjoying his social media popularity. His Igbos zombies are doing a good job I must confess.

I interact with igbos of different social strata try don't even know of the existence of this lunatic. He is not even discussed. He is a rouble rouser that is why the elders and governors are giving him audience. Our democracy has matured. If it was in the days of yore this boy would have being gunned down. Kanu has sponsors like Boko Haram but I am yet to place my finger on them. The gullibles will keep following him. Many will die for no cause too
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Ohafia, Abia (Photos) by shegra58: 11:32pm On Sep 08, 2017
Oloripelebe:
our dilector... the landlord of kuje prison, longlive biafla
BSS is coming for you grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Ohafia, Abia (Photos) by goshee: 12:01am On Sep 09, 2017
MediumStout:
Even though Nnamdi KANU should die today he will die a hero. you and you community as a whole will never attain the level the young man has elevated himself to against all odds and on the face of the zoo military. it doesn't take a coward like you to get there
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Ohafia, Abia (Photos) by eflintsone(m): 12:16am On Sep 09, 2017
unohbethel:
haters will soon arrive here...just watch and see

ohamadike, sir go on cos we are solidly behind u.
lmao he will run back to the U.K as soon as the stuffs get out of hand ... his wife and kids are nt here in nigeria remember...use ur head
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Ohafia, Abia (Photos) by Ilajeboy(m): 12:36am On Sep 09, 2017
grin how many people deserve this Ur rat poison I've been laughing for quite some time now

mpianya39:

Ofanja MediumStout take two sachets you hear grin grin grin

Ma worry na me go pay tongue tongue tongue

mpianya39:

Ofanja MediumStout take two sachets you hear grin grin grin

Ma worry na me go pay tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Ohafia, Abia (Photos) by 9jaDoc(f): 1:00am On Sep 09, 2017
Why can't u folks just live and let live
Stop insulting each other's ethnic groups
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Ohafia, Abia (Photos) by Habyz(m): 1:36am On Sep 09, 2017
Stan not understanding, Biafra does not even exist yet he has a chieftaincy title
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Ohafia, Abia (Photos) by Jerrynkem1: 6:20am On Sep 09, 2017
Big big Talk.. who we go as.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Ohafia, Abia (Photos) by mpianya39(m): 6:32am On Sep 09, 2017
Ilajeboy:
grin how many people deserve this Ur rat poison I've been laughing for quite some time now

Ilajeboy from ogbomosho grin grin grin

Are you a yoruba muslim or christian?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Ohafia, Abia (Photos) by Samtob90(m): 7:47am On Sep 09, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Kill yourself!
But you know you are both deceiving yourself
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Ohafia, Abia (Photos) by shegie(m): 8:32am On Sep 09, 2017
An idiot bagging chieftaincy title in Nigeria....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Triplets: Ragnar, Aiden, Liam New Pictures / Buhari’s Video Attacking Shagari Resurfaces / Sowore's Highest Qualification Is WAEC According To INEC List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.