Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Guys, If You Found Condom In Your Lady's Bag, Wud You Consider Her A Slut? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, If You Found Condom In Your Lady's Bag, Wud You Consider Her A Slut? (6982 Views)

Someone Finds Condom In A Bible In Her Hotel Room In Abuja (photos) / Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? / Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, If You Found Condom In Your Lady's Bag, Wud You Consider Her A Slut? by woye77: 1:56pm On Feb 25, 2010
i feel a man shud be the one to provide condoms before sex and any decent lady wud wait for a guy to bring it out so if a lady has a condom in her bag, i think a man should raise eyebrows or what do you think?
Re: Guys, If You Found Condom In Your Lady's Bag, Wud You Consider Her A Slut? by Freiburger(m): 1:57pm On Feb 25, 2010
woye77:

i feel a man shud be the one to provide condoms before intimacy and any decent lady wud wait for a guy to bring it out so if a lady has a condom in her bag, i think a man should raise eyebrows or what do you think?

Of course he should.
Re: Guys, If You Found Condom In Your Lady's Bag, Wud You Consider Her A Slut? by daduke2k(m): 2:00pm On Feb 25, 2010
Yes it is
Re: Guys, If You Found Condom In Your Lady's Bag, Wud You Consider Her A Slut? by galatico(m): 2:12pm On Feb 25, 2010
I don't think there is anything bad in it, if it's the guy it's right, if it's the guy it's wrong, I won't see her as a slut if she brings out condom from her bag, I'll just say she's been careful .
Re: Guys, If You Found Condom In Your Lady's Bag, Wud You Consider Her A Slut? by DOAweb(m): 2:12pm On Feb 25, 2010
I don't see the big deal really, as long as the condom is for me.  cheesy
Re: Guys, If You Found Condom In Your Lady's Bag, Wud You Consider Her A Slut? by sistajay(f): 2:25pm On Feb 25, 2010
@ Poster

You be yesterday man, ladies carryin condoms means she is not ready to risk her life catchin any deadly disease. Yes smart girls should ALWAYS CARRY A CONDOM. Some men like to pretend say, dey forget to carry one because they want to share their STD! Na only bush man go shock to see woman dey carry condom. All these men with their ego sef don tire me! Abeg make una excuse me while I go on my tea break! cheesy
Re: Guys, If You Found Condom In Your Lady's Bag, Wud You Consider Her A Slut? by fubiluv: 2:32pm On Feb 25, 2010
It doesnt really look nice.
But it does not mean that the girl is a slut.
She is just been too careful and protective.
Its even adviceable while traveling.
Re: Guys, If You Found Condom In Your Lady's Bag, Wud You Consider Her A Slut? by ayeesha: 2:41pm On Feb 25, 2010
errr, if i may ask  o

what is wrong or slutty about a lady smart enough to want to protect herself from STDs, AIDS* if she`s not too sure of her position in the guy`s life

afterall, he may be sleeping with someone else who is also probably sleeping with someone else, etc and there must be no excuse that he just

ran out of condoms!* grin

And even if he is the main the main guy, they could both probably not be ready for unwanted pregnancies * and of course action cannot be

postponed simply because he doesnt have any condoms at home and she is not in her safe period!*

abi?
Re: Guys, If You Found Condom In Your Lady's Bag, Wud You Consider Her A Slut? by obiksam(m): 3:19pm On Feb 25, 2010
If she is my love, she has no right to bring such thing out on less she package it as a gift is acceptable.
But for a mutual friend may be we are in the room one thing let to another and she brought out
condom before asking if i have one i will take her as a big slut.
Re: Guys, If You Found Condom In Your Lady's Bag, Wud You Consider Her A Slut? by DOAweb(m): 3:30pm On Feb 25, 2010
obiksam:

If she is my love, she has no right to bring such thing out on less she package it as a gift is acceptable.
But for a mutual friend may be we are in the room one thing let to another and she brought out
condom before asking if i have one i will take her as a big slut.

shocked  You would call your gf a slut for buying a condom for you to use on her? shocked
Re: Guys, If You Found Condom In Your Lady's Bag, Wud You Consider Her A Slut? by labiyemmy(m): 1:26am On Feb 27, 2010
sista-jay:

@ Poster

You be yesterday man, ladies carryin condoms means she is not ready to risk her life catchin any deadly disease. Yes smart girls should ALWAYS CARRY A CONDOM. Some men like to pretend say, dey forget to carry one because they want to share their STD! Na only bush man go shock to see woman dey carry condom. All these men with their ego sef don tire me! Abeg make una excuse me while I go on my tea break!  cheesy

Where is self denial if she must carry condom ready to bang the next guy?
Re: Guys, If You Found Condom In Your Lady's Bag, Wud You Consider Her A Slut? by Enockia(m): 1:47am On Feb 27, 2010
kini big deal?
Re: Guys, If You Found Condom In Your Lady's Bag, Wud You Consider Her A Slut? by clickonnet(m): 5:58am On Feb 27, 2010
@ Al

Can this be a topic for ROMANCE ??

I am confused
Re: Guys, If You Found Condom In Your Lady's Bag, Wud You Consider Her A Slut? by Kelvinj(m): 7:41am On Feb 27, 2010
If a man can carry it around in his wallet, whatz wrong with d ladies carry it in their bag? Anywayz itz just safety measures.
Re: Guys, If You Found Condom In Your Lady's Bag, Wud You Consider Her A Slut? by ifihearam: 2:00pm On Feb 27, 2010
Come here all of you,who said there i nothing wrong in that,as a matter of fact everything is wrong in that oooo,why would she carry a condo,that simply means she is either a slut or expecting and unexpected sex with any man that plays around.haba neighbour,it is morally wrong for a woman to go round about with condoms.
If she is taking a precautionary measure why not tell the guy to get one before they gt home or refuse the guy sex with condom,i have ran into girls that practically refused me ex because i had no condon,the only consolation is to give me a Mouth Action and i respect such girls,not withstanding the emotional pressure.
Re: Guys, If You Found Condom In Your Lady's Bag, Wud You Consider Her A Slut? by Alxmyr(m): 4:30pm On Feb 27, 2010
@Poster, you always have hypothetical question
Re: Guys, If You Found Condom In Your Lady's Bag, Wud You Consider Her A Slut? by sombrero: 6:13pm On Feb 27, 2010
you should be happy she carries condom.

atleast you know she wont bring 'HIV' come meet you for house.
Re: Guys, If You Found Condom In Your Lady's Bag, Wud You Consider Her A Slut? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 27, 2010
Some people just need to leave the 6th century alone grin
Re: Guys, If You Found Condom In Your Lady's Bag, Wud You Consider Her A Slut? by Chykason(m): 8:15pm On Feb 27, 2010
Hmmmmmm embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Guys, If You Found Condom In Your Lady's Bag, Wud You Consider Her A Slut? by mamagee3(f): 8:37pm On Feb 27, 2010
What about the men who carry condoms in their pockets?
Re: Guys, If You Found Condom In Your Lady's Bag, Wud You Consider Her A Slut? by Freiburger(m): 8:39pm On Feb 27, 2010
mama-gee:

What about the men who carry condoms in their pockets?

Coz the men should be the one to provide the condom, not the women.
Re: Guys, If You Found Condom In Your Lady's Bag, Wud You Consider Her A Slut? by idmoore(m): 8:37am On Feb 28, 2010
Its not dat is bad 4 a lady 2 carry condoms at least to protect herself frm STDs but d fact remains dat any lady dat does dat means she bleeps more one guy and ready 2 Bleep any dick at d slightest opportunity!
Re: Guys, If You Found Condom In Your Lady's Bag, Wud You Consider Her A Slut? by agathamari(f): 4:39pm On Feb 28, 2010
a woman should always be prepared to protect herself from std's. i am finding it odd that people feel her having a condom makes her a slut and not the fact she is sleeping with someone she isnt dating and possibly just met (basicaly the deffinition of slut)
Re: Guys, If You Found Condom In Your Lady's Bag, Wud You Consider Her A Slut? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 28, 2010
And why would you be poking about in your girlfriend's bag in the first instance? angry

(1) (Reply)

Am I Cheating On My Boyfriend? / 70 Cute Things To Say To Your Girlfriend / Ladies/gents, Let's Talk About You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.