Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,355 members, 7,812,009 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! (56801 Views)

When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School / 7 Reasons Why You Should Take Her To Swimming Before Calling Her Bae (photos) / Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 7:32am On Feb 16, 2013
Most of us guys are quick to judge women: "That Ngozi babe is loose, 3 boyfriends in 1 year!". "I still can't believe it, my girlfriend just told me she's slept with 8 guys. Geezuus! She is not wife-material!"

But have we ever stopped to look at the world through their own eyes? The Indians used to say, don't judge a man until you walk a mile in his moccasins (Lol, some funny dude added; so that you'll be a mile away, and have their shoes grin).

The average looking girl, in her prime, gets offered sex a million times more than the richest, sexiest dudes ever would. Most good looking girls get chyked and offered sex massively, every single day. It could be very subtle, like when the guy offers to give you a lift in his car, compliments her on her new hair. Or blatant, like when he comes all out and makes his intentions known.

At just 5 chykers a day, that translates to frightening figures like 365 X 5 = 1,825! times in just ONE year. And then, there's the next year, and the next year and the next year...

Lord knows that if girls chyke me like that on a daily basis, that I will become useless, won't ever go to work again grin. And Rough Rider, Durex and Gold Circle will all give me a combined Platinum VIP Card grin.

And to add petrol to fire, these marrafokers come bearing gifts. Bribes. Tempting, hard-to-resist, mouth-watering bribes. Money, phones, clothes, travel, jewellery and comfort - in all it's devilishly disarming forms.

Sincerely, I am yet to meet any guy that can withstand the onslaught of temptation, the barrage of inducement that our girls have to deal with EVERY SINGLE DAY. Yet we feel we are on a moral high-ground and have the right to judge them.

Truth be told, If most of us stood to gain even the smallest of material benefits from having sex, we would all line the streets at night in body-hugging micro clothing!

Our society encourages women to dress sexy & feel sexy but at the same time strongly disapproves of them expressing it to the full. It's really unfair the societal pressure we mount on them to conform to our 'ideal' and repress their most natural desires. Our fellow human beings who possess the same powerful drives that we do.

Is it not the height of hypocrisy. You sleeping with any available living thing that moves. And then turning around to judge women for being picky, showing discipline and resisting temptation.

Maybe she once had a one-night stand, so what? Maybe she once slept with someone for money, so what? Maybe she had 10 boyfriends, e he??

If you look at it closely, we guys are actually the real sluts. The hypocritical sluts. The Sadducees and Pharisees grin tongue.

Now, if you were a girl, from the bottom of your heart, do you think you could ever be half as good? tongue

216 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by masterpiecer(m): 7:44am On Feb 16, 2013
Thank you brova, this is a truth lot of guys wouldn't agree with, annoyingly hypocritical.

2 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Jaideyone(m): 8:59am On Feb 16, 2013
Hmmm I agree with you op
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by starlightRR(m): 10:37am On Feb 16, 2013
Nice analysis.... not acceptable though since this is coming from a guy

3 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by luvmijeje(f): 10:42am On Feb 16, 2013
Op better person, ur head is there,thank u o.

1 Like

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 16, 2013
starlight®®:
Nice analysis.... not acceptable though since this is coming from a guy

Lol, would have preferred it to be from an it abi grin.

1 Like

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by 190: 10:59am On Feb 16, 2013
Man shalt not live by bread alone
But by slicing as many punnies out there (Jacob chapter 14 verse 2)

1 Like

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by starlightRR(m): 11:14am On Feb 16, 2013
Richfella:

Lol, would have preferred it to be from an it abi grin.
a "SHE" would be better......if a women should tell you all her escapades you despise women.....

The fear of women is the beginning of wisdom

4 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by yuzedo: 12:51pm On Feb 16, 2013
cry cry cry

@Op: F*CK YOU.............. For telling the truth! cry angry

17 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Mynd44: 12:58pm On Feb 16, 2013
This is more funny than serious

1 Like

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by masterpiecer(m): 1:00pm On Feb 16, 2013
yuzedo: cry cry cry

@Op: F*CK YOU.............. For telling the truth! cry angry

Truth hurts huh?

1 Like

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by greedie1(f): 1:58pm On Feb 16, 2013
wow... i agree wit the op!

2 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by 2goodbobo(m): 2:06pm On Feb 16, 2013
Preach on Op. You are so on point
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Coldfaya(m): 2:17pm On Feb 16, 2013
I always praise girls to b honest. Though its painful wen u realise someone else is chopping the kpomor with u. Have u ever hung out with ur female friends? See d number of guys (fine n rich) guys that toast a single lady in just a day! Yet some still try to keep One guy!
Some times she even sees all the qualities of her guy n even better qualities in like 3 guys in just one day, yet she still sticks wit her guy.

Buh ladies this is not a write up to encourage promiscuity ooo but to say a big twalley to d real gud ladies.

105 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by eduson002(m): 2:22pm On Feb 16, 2013
Richfella: Most of us guys are quick to judge women: "That Ngozi babe is loose, 3 boyfriends in 1 year!". "I still can't believe it, my girlfriend just told me she's slept with 8 guys. Geezuus! She is not wife-material!"

But have we ever stopped to look at the world through their own eyes? The Indians used to say, don't judge a man until you walk a mile in his moccasins (Lol, some funny dude added; so that you'll be a mile away, and have their shoes grin).

The average looking girl, in her prime, gets offered sex a million times more than the richest, sexiest dudes ever would. Most good looking girl get chyked and offered sex massively, every single day. It could be very subtle, like when the guy offers to give you a lift in his car, compliments her on her new hair. Or blatant, like when he comes all out and makes his intentions known.

At just 5 chykers a day, that translates to frightening figures like 365 X 5 = 1,825! And then, there's the next year, and the next year and the next year...

Lord knows that if girls chyke me like that on a daily basis, that I will become useless, won't ever go to work again grin. And Rough Rider, Durex and Gold Circle will all give me a combined Platinum VIP Card grin.

And to add petrol to fire, these marrafokers come bearing gifts. Bribes. Tempting, hard-to-resist, mouth-watering bribes. Money, phones, clothes, travel, jewellery and comfort - in all it's devilishly disarming forms.

Sincerely, I am yet to meet any guy that can withstand the onslaught of temptation, the barrage of inducement that our girls have to deal with EVERY SINGLE DAY. Yet we feel we are on a moral high-ground and have the right to judge them.

Truth be told, If most of us stood to gain even the smallest of material benefits from having sex, we would all line the streets at night in body-hugging micro clothing!

Our society encourages women to dress sexy & feel sexy but at the same time strongly disapproves of them expressing it to the full. It's really unfair the societal pressure we mount on them to conform to our 'ideal' and repress their most natural desires. Our fellow human beings who possess the same powerful drives that we do.

Is it not the height of hypocrisy. You sleeping with any available living thing that moves. And then turning around to judge women for being picky, showing discipline and resisting temptation.

Maybe she once had a one-night stand, so what? Maybe she once slept with someone for money, so what? Maybe she had 10 boyfriends, e he??

If you look at it closely, we guys are actually the real sluts. The hypocritical sluts. The Sadducees and Pharisees grin tongue.

Now, if you were a girl, from the bottom of your heart, do you think you could ever be half as good? tongue
Whatz d meaning of these?

11 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by masterpiecer(m): 2:25pm On Feb 16, 2013
eduson002: Whatz d meaning of these?

meaning of what?

3 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Inosenduatall: 3:04pm On Feb 16, 2013
So @op, what are you now trying to say? Cos i don't get what ur point is.

Men are allowed to sleep with as many kitten as possible. Women aren't allowed to ride as many d1cks as possible. Deal with it. And for the women that sleep with countless d1cks and are happy with this thread for its useless endorsement of ur shitty lifestyle, rest assured that it's ur fellow women that will first of all crucify you for the hoe that you are before MEN also join the bandwagon.

Double standards? Maybe it is. But this is the real world. Deal with it. Get with the programme. Nonsense.

42 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 16, 2013
Hmmmmm. Sophistry of this quality can only be conjured by a clever mind such as Richfella's.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure what your motives are, but I am convinced that you know (deep down) that your attempt to rationalise and justify women's promiscuity is not necessarily an expression of your heartfelt opinion.

However, I would not refute your points with counter arguments because I'm not sure (yet) what your real motives are, lol.

3 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by eagleeye2: 3:31pm On Feb 16, 2013
In other words you are saying promiscuity in ladies should be condoned.

1 Like

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 16, 2013
Inosenduatall: So @op, what are you now trying to say? Cos i don't get what ur point is.

Men are allowed to sleep with as many kitten as possible. Women aren't allowed to ride as many d1cks as possible. Deal with it. And for the women that sleep with countless d1cks and are happy with this thread for its useless endorsement of ur shitty lifestyle, rest assured that it's ur fellow women that will first of all crucify you for the hoe that you are before MEN also join the bandwagon.

Double standards? Maybe it is. But this is the real world. Deal with it. Get with the programme. Nonsense.

Lol, the joke is on you bro. Allow ke? Women need no allowing. Whoever you wife or girlfriend is, it is very likely that she has had more partners than you. But because you are such a hypocrite, she will tell you it's jus 2 grin.

It's our screaming hypocrisy that make women pretend so much. They have to. If you ever get to read a book like 'My Secret Garden', I bet you'll never talk to your wife or girlfriend again.

The average woman has turned down more sex than you every would. Truth be told if you get offered punny the way girls are - even without the bribes. You'll be an invalid in some Intensive Care Unit tongue.

49 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 16, 2013
pro01: Hmmmmm. Sophistry of this quality can only be conjured by a clever mind such as Richfella's.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure what your motives are, but I am convinced that you know (deep down) that your attempt to rationalise and justify women's promiscuity is not necessarily an expression of your heartfelt opinion.

However, I would not refute your points with counter arguments because I'm not sure (yet) what your real motives are, lol.

The Man! Wassup.

Lol @ ulterior motives. I really don't have any. Maybe my opinions have changed and I see things differently.

I just think that if we are to judge women, that we all should be judged with the same measuring stick.

Got some stuffs for you. Will PM you shortly.

2 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 16, 2013
This article is a wow to me, wow wow wow.

Ne need to defend our ladies truly. Time to speak up.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by 190: 4:28pm On Feb 16, 2013
Inosenduatall: So @op, what are you now trying to say? Cos i don't get what ur point is.

True talk

End of discussion
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 16, 2013
God bless the op for me grin
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Meegadough: 5:37pm On Feb 16, 2013
*Yawns*
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by MissyB3(f): 5:47pm On Feb 16, 2013
If you're going to defend a thing as promiscuity, I expect you to have a thought-out and peachy justification for it rather than the flimsy excuse of proposal and enticement. I mean, even the excuse of personal right to sexu@l indulgence seems to be more plausible and hold water.

Even in our mundane activities we are lured, common sense simply demands that you weigh the value of what is to be given and what is to be taken to then make the decision that would be best for you. If a lady humps 10,000 guys a day and blames it on too many proposals and inability to resist enticement, she should take out the bag of cotton wool she has in place of a brain and have her kitty sewn.

57 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by debosky(m): 6:23pm On Feb 16, 2013
Missy_B: If you're going to defend a thing as promiscuity, I expect you to have a thought-out and peachy justification for it rather than the flimsy excuse of proposal and enticement. I mean, even the excuse of personal right to sexu@l indulgence seems to be more plausible and hold water.

Even in our mundane activities we are lured, common sense simply demands that you weigh the value of what is to be given and what is to be taken to then make the decision that would be best for you. If a lady humps 10,000 guys a day and blames it on too many proposals and inability to resist enticement, she should take out the bag of cotton wool she has in place of a brain and have her kitty sewn.

I think you miss the point - he isn't 'defending' promiscuity, he's simply asking guys whether they can be held to the same standards they expect women to be held to. No one is saying giving in to each and every allurement is right, it's just an attempt to ask guys to put themselves in women's shoes.

I have to admit I agree with the OP - if women asked to pay me for s£x even 5 times a week, I dunno if I'd be able to resist (after weighing whether they wanted to use me for juju/rituals/give me AIDS of course). grin

The more men understand the pressure women are under, hopefully the more respectful and considerate they'll be.

33 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by ba7man(m): 6:31pm On Feb 16, 2013
Well i guess the op shouldn't get mad whenever his girlfriend sleeps around b'cos he jus gave her reasons to. I belive the real strength in a woman lies in being able to resist these temptations in loyalty to her man. These types of ladies deserve the world.

21 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 16, 2013
debosky:

I think you miss the point - he isn't 'defending' promiscuity, he's simply asking guys whether they can be held to the same standards they expect women to be held to. No one is saying giving in to each and every allurement is right, it's just an attempt to ask guys to put themselves in women's shoes.

I have to admit I agree with the OP - if women asked to pay me for s£x even 5 times a week, I dunno if I'd be able to resist (after weighing whether they wanted to use me for juju/rituals/give me AIDS of course). grin

The more men understand the pressure women are under, hopefully the more respectful and considerate they'll be.

My brother tell am o.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Csami(m): 6:45pm On Feb 16, 2013
Op, don't know what u're talking about but it is in man's nature to judge women and beside wasn't it a woman(eve) that brought it on women?
If women are entitled to many d1cks, why haven't u seen or heard of a woman with more than one husband?

2 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 16, 2013
ba7man: Well i guess the op shouldn't get mad whenever his girlfriend sleeps around b'cos he jus gave her reasons to. I belive the real strength in a woman lies in being able to resist these temptations in loyalty to her man. These types of ladies deserve the world.

My partner cheating, from where I am now, is not something I remotely bother myself with.

On a certain level, my mind and my emotions will blare their usual alarms. But I am too far detached to respond to it in any fashion. You are not your mind, neither are you your emotions.

If your partner cheats, ask yourself "what happened?" Some dude took a little piece of meat and put it into some dark place - which happened to be on my partners body. Complete detachment. Your emotions are just programmed impulses which compel your body to certain actions. You are not those emotions.

It could only be considered an issue if we agreed not to.

'Cheating' (as we choose to call it) is an evolutionary reproductive strategy hard-coded in all of us (I'd recommend you check out the book Spérm Wars). Statistically, women are more likely to cheat when they are ovulating and hence most fertile. Alpha genes baby! tongue

All morality is relative. A clear example would be our most recent ancestors walking about in the nude - about a hundred years ago. My paternal grandma told me they ran into the bush when the whites came to give them clothes lipsrsealed. Wear a mini skirt now and everyone will condemn you to be burnt at the stake.

Fidelity, doesn't mean your partner will be fun, brilliant, open minded, share the same interests with you, can cook, give you a home or dare I say make you happy in several different ways.

If you know the kind of fantasies your 'innocent' girlfriend has (even while you're hammering away), you'll will be SHOCKED. If you ever get to find out that she maybe wants to be raped, spanked, rough handled and thinks of some strange men ravishing her mercilessly. You might might just buy a noose tongue

Women are not docile as we want to believe. They are also sexual as us males, if not more. [s]Who has an entire organ dedicated to ONLY pleasure[/s]? With about 8,000 nerve endings concentrated on a tiny spot. Believe it or not, we are only let in on as much information as our hypocrisy can handle.

I found this post by a female NairaLander really funny. You should check it out: Embarrassing Moment.

21 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Mynd44: 7:50pm On Feb 16, 2013
This guy is smart

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... / Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) / After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.