Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) (44976 Views)

See The Pregnant Cobra My Brother Killed Near Their House, With It's Eggs Intact / Long Cobra Killed After Swallowing Turkey Eggs (Photos) / See The Huge Monitor Lizard That Was Killed Near My House Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by FTrebirth(m): 5:29pm On Sep 11, 2017
op, i pray you don't die before your time.

i've never seen or heard that humans can eat cobra or any other snakes apart from python and adder as food. that animal is extremely venomous. you should have buried it along with the chicken.

na wa o!

7 Likes

Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 11, 2017
YoungRichRuler:
Uncle Lala be like

Haha haha. Nairaland is so funny today. Or is it because someone good just happened on me. Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by FTrebirth(m): 5:32pm On Sep 11, 2017
the guy even add maggi join...

that's the most painful part!!! angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by heendrix(m): 5:34pm On Sep 11, 2017
Icon79:
LOL. I didn't knew that they have started eating snakes as well. I thought the obsession was only with pythons grin

Na wao for una o shocked

O pari

Lol my brother forget o the hunger sanctions wey buhari put on people nor get part 2

1 Like

Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by JaffyJoe(m): 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2017
Guy how una dey take kill these snakes abeg? Me fit Don tear race o.

3 Likes

Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by hanassholesolo: 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2017
That snake has a beautiful skin. Too bad all you can think of is eating it.

3 Likes

Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by MisterGrace: 5:37pm On Sep 11, 2017
JPENG:

The bird was bitten on d leg. so i caught it off

Still you shouldn't eat it.

The venom have spread to other parts.

Don't waste your life for 5mins meat. Not worth it.

1 Like

Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by hanassholesolo: 5:38pm On Sep 11, 2017
AgricSalt:

Haha haha. Nairaland is so funny today. Or is it because someone good just happened on me. Hahahaha

Its because something good just happened to you. I know that feeling. This place is usually really annoying except you're already having a good day.

3 Likes

Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by AuroraB(f): 5:39pm On Sep 11, 2017
JPENG:

Ologbon di ori eja mu cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by brain54(m): 5:44pm On Sep 11, 2017
una go chop winch one day...don't blame you though.. hunger and poverty in the land ..make you eat anything..
Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by micodon(m): 5:48pm On Sep 11, 2017
Snake venom is metabolized when eaten....it's just protein

2 Likes

Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 11, 2017
hanassholesolo:

Its because something good just happened to you. I know that feeling. This place is usually really annoying except you're already having a good day.

You are probably right. smiley
Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by PrincessBecks(f): 5:50pm On Sep 11, 2017
lipsrsealed You eat snakes? Holly Molly!

1 Like

Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by SeanDada1(m): 5:53pm On Sep 11, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Wow. I envy lalasticlala. What a perfect TGIF.

You don't you guys skin the scale of snakes before cooking and eating. You're all ingesting bacteria... grin

1 Like

Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by Ganjafama(m): 5:55pm On Sep 11, 2017
JPENG:

Don't eat those birds.The venom has spread throughout the body that's why the bird died. If you eat them you are ingesting snake venom directly.
Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by donbenie(m): 5:57pm On Sep 11, 2017
rotimi9:
u shouldn't eat a venomous snake
Nothing wrong with eating a venomous snake if well prepared,the Rattle Snake is a Canned delicacy in America..
Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by curvilicious: 5:58pm On Sep 11, 2017
seXytOhbAd:
Hope you gutted the snake properly. Before you join the chicken and snake die join

Lol cheesy
My thot
Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by curvilicious: 6:01pm On Sep 11, 2017
Ewwwwwwww more irritating with the scales na wa o. U would've eaten the chicken with the feathers angry

5 Likes

Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by donbenie(m): 6:03pm On Sep 11, 2017
Ganjafama:
Don't eat those birds.The venom has spread throughout the body that's why the bird died. If you eat them you are ingesting snake venom directly.
Not really, ALL poison have their route of entry for maximum efficacy.. Snake poison is designed to be deadly when injected into the blood stream, taken into the mouth it becomes just another protein to be broken down by the stomach acid and enzymes..

1 Like

Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 11, 2017
JPENG:
full pot.. Snake plus Chicken
you had to eat this shiit.
Fool

1 Like

Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by muller101(m): 6:20pm On Sep 11, 2017
And someone will eat this .
Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 11, 2017
Bibidear:
Gosh,i hate snakes
Really? shocked
Bibidear:
Gosh,i hate snakes
Really?
Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by Bibidear(f): 6:27pm On Sep 11, 2017
Iwillbealright:
Really? shocked Really?
i am scared of it
Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by pally123: 6:29pm On Sep 11, 2017
This guy get mind die!
Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by peculiar32(f): 6:29pm On Sep 11, 2017
JPENG:
full pot.. Snake plus Chicken
are you seriously eating this evil thing
Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by Kaybaba5(m): 6:29pm On Sep 11, 2017
why is it that anything snake always make a front page..........................
Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by cytell56: 6:36pm On Sep 11, 2017
JPENG:
So it happened view minutes ago. Finally killed this Snake after terrorizing my Poultry for more than 3 months.
There was a time d snake came visiting and killed more than 12 birds.
It also attacked one of my Free range bird, saw it before it died and quickly slaughtered it.
So presently, pot don full tonight..
Snake meat plus chicken..

Where is that Mod that loves Snake.

Make you no just chop poison sha!!!
Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 11, 2017
Bibidear:

i am scared of it
but have u ever tasted it b4?
Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by SeyiAyorinde(m): 6:39pm On Sep 11, 2017
JPENG:
So it happened view minutes ago. Finally killed this Snake after terrorizing my Poultry for more than 3 months.
There was a time d snake came visiting and killed more than 12 birds.
It also attacked one of my Free range bird, saw it before it died and quickly slaughtered it.
So presently, pot don full tonight..
Snake meat plus chicken..

Where is that Mod that loves Snake.
Please make sure anybody that eats the snake does not eat the chicken. Its poisonous.
Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 11, 2017
JPENG:

And you don't think the vernom moved to other parts of the chicken you are about to eat

You cut off the leg of the chicken but fixing to eat the cobra..

My brother, abeg no die oo.. cobra and python na 2 different kinds of snake ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by Bibidear(f): 6:39pm On Sep 11, 2017
Iwillbealright:
but have u ever tasted it b4?
no,i cant eat it
Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by back2sender: 6:42pm On Sep 11, 2017
OkuFaba:
LALASTICLALA right now.....
Okufaba you finish lalasticlala here ooo, this is my post of the year i couldnt stop laughing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year / Is This The Tallest Man In Lagos State? / See The Snake I Killed In My Oil Palm Mill This Morning, Help Me Thank God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.