Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,171 members, 7,953,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:20 PM

A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) (45173 Views)

See The Pregnant Cobra My Brother Killed Near Their House, With It's Eggs Intact / Long Cobra Killed After Swallowing Turkey Eggs (Photos) / See The Huge Monitor Lizard That Was Killed Near My House Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by flyingdutchman(m): 12:34am On Sep 12, 2017
UnknownT:
Hope you were able to remove all the venom on the bird and the snake?
ASK AM OOO!
Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by deltateam: 2:01am On Sep 12, 2017
flyingdutchman:

ASK AM OOO!

Ask who? Guys don dey clear. I no follow 10k. I follow small 100k, I follow full life imprisonment. Hmm.
Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by onward4life(m): 6:46am On Sep 12, 2017
apotek:

Here you go..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KFIuXJ-vps

http://www.shatterthelookingglass.com/eat-it-like-a-local-cobra-snake/

Which kind witch video b dis ooo

So yu are supporting and encouraging the eating of snakes abi

I go report yu to mods
Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by 400billionman: 8:10am On Sep 12, 2017
JPENG:

The bird was bitten on d leg. so i caught it off
You are a clown.
So you don't know that the blood carries venom round the body ?
Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by ssfWeShss: 9:14am On Sep 12, 2017
lawalosky:
lala + snake=?

Lalasnica
Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by lawalosky(m): 9:22am On Sep 12, 2017
ssfWeShss:

Lalasnica
lalacobra
Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by eminent02: 10:24am On Sep 12, 2017
grin grin grin
Shelloween:
show some respect to the chicken man! Remove dat disgusting black shiii.
Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by xangerar: 11:09am On Sep 12, 2017
[quote author=Magicdon post=60359200][/quote]

I said cobra is BASICALLY asian. The word BASICALLY as used means primarily or mainly.

That won't mean Cobra can't be found in africa. I did not lie since I did not preclude by the word used the fact that definitely there could be some here, of course mostly imported or otherwise migrated.

The one in the picture however is a Black Mamba, a native of africa who has similar outlook like the cobra.
Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by apotek: 2:03pm On Sep 12, 2017
onward4life:

Which kind witch video b dis ooo

So yu are supporting and encouraging the eating of snakes abi

I go report yu to mods

Lol cheesy

The op has not been online since yesterday. Maybe he don chop poison.
Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by Ssms(m): 2:52pm On Sep 12, 2017
Same tin happened in my villa some years ago in akungba.....longer Dan D's...pot full DAT day.....we had to share across d street cos we couldn't finish......
Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 12, 2017
isaacology3000:
Like seriously am interested, pls where's the address I no wan carry last
lol
Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 12, 2017
apotek:

Lol cheesy
The op has not been online since yesterday. Maybe he don chop poison.
lol.. i am alive, strong and agile.. kikikiki.. we almost killed another one ds afternoon again..
Come join d snake eaters.. it feel soo good
Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by Magicdon(m): 9:57pm On Sep 12, 2017
xangerar:

I said cobra is BASICALLY asian. The word BASICALLY as used means primarily or mainly.

That won't mean Cobra can't be found in africa. I did not lie since I did not preclude by the word used the fact that definitely there could be some here, of course mostly imported or otherwise migrated.

The one in the picture however is a Black Mamba, a native of africa who has similar outlook like the cobra.

pls oga, cobras found in Africa are not imported or migrated. Cobras are found much in Nigeria and Africa as natural habitats animal
Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by Magicdon(m): 10:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
cooljude:

Their are various kinds of Cobra in Africa and it isn't just found in Asia. Just wanted to correct this view.
Thank you sir, they are several species of cobras in Nigeria. They are not just in only Asia. They are very much naturally in Africa
Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by Magicdon(m): 10:06pm On Sep 12, 2017
xangerar:

you have just lied again oo. By sayin cobras found in Africa are imported or migrated, oga u are a great lier. Cobras are naturally plenty in Nigeria and Africa? Stop deceiving ppl
Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by xangerar: 4:03pm On Sep 13, 2017
Magicdon:

you have just lied again oo. By sayin cobras found in Africa are imported or migrated, oga u are a great lier. Cobras are naturally plenty in Nigeria and Africa? Stop deceiving ppl

I did not say, "cobras found in Africa is(sic) imported or migrated". Read carefully and employ ADJECTIVES used in your assimilation of thoughts propounded.

The adjectival part of speech used by me was rather not well deduced. It is the word "MOSTLY".

And if I may throw you to the path of enlightenment, the word LIE is not freely and loosely used to connote the meaning you will wisely intend to convey. It actually means an act of DELIBERATE falsehood.

Wise adults actually forbid their children from the use of it. You will rather say one was INCORRECT in his position, rather than that he LIED.

And to the junction of the usage of the phrasal, "great liar", is way off the mark.
Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by apotek: 1:42am On Sep 14, 2017
JPENG:

lol.. i am alive, strong and agile..
kikikiki..
we almost killed another one ds afternoon again..

Come join d snake eaters.. it feel soo good

Chai!

grin
Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by apotek: 1:44am On Sep 14, 2017
xangerar:

I did not say, "cobras found in Africa is(sic) imported or migrated". Read carefully and employ ADJECTIVES used in your assimilation of thoughts propounded.

The adjectival part of speech used by me was rather not well deduced. It is the word "MOSTLY".

And if I may throw you to the path of enlightenment, the word LIE is not freely and loosely used to connote the meaning you will wisely intend to convey. It actually means an act of DELIBERATE falsehood.

Wise adults actually forbid their children from the use of it. You will rather say one was INCORRECT in his position, rather than that he LIED.

And to the junction of the usage of the phrasal, "great liar", is way off the mark.

Haaaasan!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year / Chinese Man Punches Nigerian Man Who Bashed His Car In Lagos. / See The Snake I Killed In My Oil Palm Mill This Morning, Help Me Thank God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.