Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) (44968 Views)

See The Pregnant Cobra My Brother Killed Near Their House, With It's Eggs Intact / Long Cobra Killed After Swallowing Turkey Eggs (Photos) / See The Huge Monitor Lizard That Was Killed Near My House Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by Lexusgs430: 6:43pm On Sep 11, 2017
You try o...... Vengeance is a dish served snake.......
Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 11, 2017
Bibidear:

no,i cant eat it
It taste like fish.....
Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by Kylekent59: 6:47pm On Sep 11, 2017
Am just gonna advise you not to eat the fowl.
But that snake can be eaten. All you need to do is to cut out the head and the tail.
Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by sircrabo: 6:50pm On Sep 11, 2017
Guy you try o. I cn kill a lion but not a snake. Last time I saw a snake on my fence, I ran out to call neighbours. I dread that animal.
Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:59pm On Sep 11, 2017
JPENG:
So it happened view minutes ago. Finally killed this Snake after terrorizing my Poultry for more than 3 months.
There was a time d snake came visiting and killed more than 12 birds.
It also attacked one of my Free range bird, saw it before it died and quickly slaughtered it.
So presently, pot don full tonight..
Snake meat plus chicken..

Where is that Mod that loves Snake.

The snake killed the chicken with its poison; yet you went ahead and still ate the chicken - hmmmn!
Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by Chukazu: 7:02pm On Sep 11, 2017
JPENG:
So it happened view minutes ago. Finally killed this Snake after terrorizing my Poultry for more than 3 months.
It also attacked one of my Free range bird, saw it before it died and quickly slaughtered it.

seriously why do snakes find Poultry a breeding groundundecided

the thing is discouraging me from owning a poultry
Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by ghostridder: 7:03pm On Sep 11, 2017
JPENG:
full pot.. Snake plus Chicken

Blood of heaven!! To b consumed by who? Human being? Ahhh!! Ele yi gidi gan. ..
Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by stevecantrell: 7:10pm On Sep 11, 2017
tico1212:
Dis guy no even pity himself... You wan chop cobra, you no even smoke am before cooking.

The guy must be a mutant super hero.
Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by Smartademu(m): 7:16pm On Sep 11, 2017
Is cobra edible?
Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by onward4life(m): 7:37pm On Sep 11, 2017
JPENG:

Jokes apart Brother b warned. Cobra is not eat-able pls. I av not seen any dat did online and on ground. Dnt take risk like dat bro!

Pls take both the chicken and leave in any junction *midnite* sprinkle salt and sweet on it(seriously dis is not wat u tink abeg). A Nairalander might just come across it and put It on line then Lala sticker wud also do d needful again! By mistake.
One stone, bird and snake!
Thanks

Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by greggng: 7:45pm On Sep 11, 2017
I am surprise people eat snake
Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by Faithscharms2(f): 7:58pm On Sep 11, 2017
Must you guys eat anything or everything ?smh undecided
Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by Magicdon(m): 8:01pm On Sep 11, 2017
JPENG:

The bird was bitten on d leg. so i caught it off
what of the poison glands in the snake, did you remove them?
Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by Magicdon(m): 8:11pm On Sep 11, 2017
[quote author=xangerar post=60354461]

What you have is a Black Mamba and not really a Cobra. Black Mamba has the ability to raise its body up like a Cobra and with a web round its neck too. It is african.

Mind you Cobra is basically asian.

Ps: These kinds are much venom-laddened and you guys that like swallowing creepy things must ensure caution even in its death to avoid envenomation.[/quote
Oga you lie. Cobras are plenty in Africa. Dont say that
Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by Magicdon(m): 8:14pm On Sep 11, 2017
i've never seen or heard that humans can eat cobra or any other snakes apart from python and adder as food. that animal is extremely venomous. you should have buried it along with the chicken.

na wa o![/quote]

And who told you adder is not poisonous? Dont go there, adder are very poisonous
Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 11, 2017
JPENG:

The bird was bitten on d leg. so i caught it off

My brother you are playing with danger o. Which kind hunger be that?
Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by Nov6(m): 8:28pm On Sep 11, 2017
This guy get mind oooo, cooking snake & chicken together, nothing on earth can make me eat a serpent ooo
Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by Magicdon(m): 8:28pm On Sep 11, 2017
Kylekent59:
Am just gonna advise you not to eat the fowl.
But that snake can be eaten. All you need to do is to cut out the head and the tail.

why cut off the tail
Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by ray48: 8:42pm On Sep 11, 2017
Do they eat poisonous snakes. Pls be careful. I thought people only eat non venomous Pythons & Anacondas.
Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by JubalTheophilus: 8:58pm On Sep 11, 2017
A mosquito that has been singing in my ear has be killed.
Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by MssTee(f): 9:25pm On Sep 11, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by deltateam: 9:58pm On Sep 11, 2017
This one op is silent. Could it be what am thinking?
Op please post something, anything if you are still responsive tomorrow. Tankiu.

1 Like

Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by cooljude(m): 10:01pm On Sep 11, 2017
xangerar:

What you have is a Black Mamba and not really a Cobra. Black Mamba has the ability to raise its body up like a Cobra and with a web round its neck too. It is african.

Mind you Cobra is basically asian.

Ps: These kinds are much venom-laddened and you guys that like swallowing creepy things must ensure caution even in its death to avoid envenomation.

Their are various kinds of Cobra in Africa and it isn't just found in Asia. Just wanted to correct this view.
Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by CoolMastermind(m): 10:04pm On Sep 11, 2017
see as d guy wan chop leather. undecidedsee as d guy wan chop leather.
Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by vickylincon(m): 10:39pm On Sep 11, 2017
JPENG:
more
bros, Abeg how you take kill it? are you not scared? I can only use stones to kill it o. please, enlighten me more bro
Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by apotek: 10:55pm On Sep 11, 2017
onward4life:

Jokes apart Brother b warned. Cobra is not eat-able pls. I av not seen any dat did online and on ground. Dnt take risk like dat bro!

Pls take both the chicken and leave in any junction *midnite* sprinkle salt and sweet on it(seriously dis is not wat u tink abeg). A Nairalander might just come across it and put It on line then Lala sticker wud also do d needful again! By mistake.
One stone, bird and snake!
Thanks

Here you go..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KFIuXJ-vps

http://www.shatterthelookingglass.com/eat-it-like-a-local-cobra-snake/
Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by Mrceragem: 11:01pm On Sep 11, 2017
Chukazu:

seriously why do snakes find Poultry a breeding groundundecided

the thing is discouraging me from owning a poultry

Because its Diet is mostly rodents, lizards, birds, and bird eggs (chicken and chicken eggs grin)
You shouldn't be discourage just google on how to snake proof you poultry farm cheesy
Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by nsidav: 11:04pm On Sep 11, 2017
i wonder when black mamba became a cobra
Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by kechywillz(m): 11:15pm On Sep 11, 2017
You could have at least pilled off the skin,how will u cook it with its scales,is disgusting
Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by kendraloops(f): 11:34pm On Sep 11, 2017
deltateam:
This one op is silent. Could it be what am thinking?
Op please post something, anything if you are still responsive tomorrow. Tankiu.

loooooool. hei, my belly aches o. you're very wicked.

1 Like

Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by Acecube(m): 11:47pm On Sep 11, 2017
donbenie:
Not really, ALL poison have their route of entry for maximum efficacy.. Snake poison is designed to be deadly when injected into the blood stream, taken into the mouth it becomes just another protein to be broken down by the stomach acid and enzymes..
interesting, seems to be the reason people suck out venom from bitten part of the body?
Re: A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) by billyG(m): 12:30am On Sep 12, 2017
MssTee:

Thank you! Everyone else has been calling it a cobra. Black mambas are native to Africa, they are very fast and highly venomous. They are also good at climbing trees and can lift their bodies high off the ground. smiley
Bros that is a damn cobra!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is This The Tallest Man In Lagos State? / See The Snake I Killed In My Oil Palm Mill This Morning, Help Me Thank God / Practice Nigerian Air Force (NAF) DSSC Past Questions And Answers (updated)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.