Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,341 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Head Of Malaysian Government Hosts Goodluck Jonathan(pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Head Of Malaysian Government Hosts Goodluck Jonathan(pics) (29900 Views)

Gov. Ugwuanyi Hosts Goodluck Jonathan To A Special Dinner(pics) / Throwback: Kenneth Okonkwo And Goodluck Jonathan (pics) / Goodluck Jonathan To Atiku: Beg Obasanjo, Get PDP Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Head Of Malaysian Government Hosts Goodluck Jonathan(pics) by sen8or(m): 8:26am On Sep 09, 2017
Dabur Amar Abang Zohari Bin Tim Abang Haji Openg. na only one person get DAT name?
Re: Head Of Malaysian Government Hosts Goodluck Jonathan(pics) by SBG04: 8:42am On Sep 09, 2017
wickyyolo:

Lies. I have traveled wide to different continents. People love GEJ more than OBJ and PMB combined.
Oga bayelsa and delta states are not countries. Try again...
Re: Head Of Malaysian Government Hosts Goodluck Jonathan(pics) by SBG04: 8:45am On Sep 09, 2017
Reference:

On the first part: Don't mind them. They cannot see past personalities to processes and principles. This is typical of people who lack the capacity to contribute anything meaningful to society, often hoping on someone else to take their responsibilities and blaming such when the impending disappointments mature.

I just wonder why after two years some cannot just get over an election that was won and lost to which even the principal actors have moved on. Who remains at a cinema or in a stadium two and a half years after a show is over or a contest is won or lost. Nigerians should wake up.
Mr man tell that dunce of a former President and your towns man to stop dragging with the FG for the millions of dollars him and his wife stashed in Skye bank. It's 2years already and we all know he stole that money. Tell him to cover his face in shame and stop trying to defend the indefensible after 2years. The fact that 2years have passed does not suddenly make stealing and theft pardonable.
Re: Head Of Malaysian Government Hosts Goodluck Jonathan(pics) by citizenY(m): 8:47am On Sep 09, 2017
McGg:
Gej the good man but no political will to fight corruption

but who is that woman with Gej

Na PEJ clone from Sudan. Ask KANU.
Re: Head Of Malaysian Government Hosts Goodluck Jonathan(pics) by wickyyolo: 9:00am On Sep 09, 2017
SBG04:

Oga bayelsa and delta states are not countries. Try again...

All these closed minded people.

Travel around the world and see if people even know your Current president.
Re: Head Of Malaysian Government Hosts Goodluck Jonathan(pics) by SBG04: 9:10am On Sep 09, 2017
wickyyolo:

All these closed minded people.

Travel around the woman and see if people even know your Current president.
Oga thinks travelling around the world is the same as climbing or travelling around his woman grin
We have another drunken fisherman on our hands grin
Re: Head Of Malaysian Government Hosts Goodluck Jonathan(pics) by psp2pc(m): 9:14am On Sep 09, 2017
Cinkq:
Jonathan is the immediate past Nigeria president and should be the most relevant, However, that is not the case as Obasanjo who left aso rock exactly 10years ago is more respected at home and abroad than him. His carelessnes spoilt a lot for his regime.

it looks like he wasn't invited, he crashed the party.
he fumbled big time, he should have been more celebrated than this, but his international reputation is that of a corrupt fellow and most foreign leaders don't want to have anything to do with him.
Re: Head Of Malaysian Government Hosts Goodluck Jonathan(pics) by nghealthcare: 9:18am On Sep 09, 2017
Do you want a medical outreach in ur place...
Just contact us @08034487921 or nghealthcare1@gmail.com

We will help conduct medical check up within d environ of ur choice.
Re: Head Of Malaysian Government Hosts Goodluck Jonathan(pics) by donqx: 9:36am On Sep 09, 2017
oh
Re: Head Of Malaysian Government Hosts Goodluck Jonathan(pics) by nairanaira12: 11:38am On Sep 09, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
You're clouded by hate. Sense fall on you

But he is partly right
Re: Head Of Malaysian Government Hosts Goodluck Jonathan(pics) by nairanaira12: 11:46am On Sep 09, 2017
divicode:
The dunce himself!!!
Clueless hero! Knows absolutely nothing!!
Best as a local government chairman

Your Buhari dat is clueful, we can all see his woeful performance after two years
Re: Head Of Malaysian Government Hosts Goodluck Jonathan(pics) by Zeruwa(m): 12:10pm On Sep 09, 2017
Says who.
Re: Head Of Malaysian Government Hosts Goodluck Jonathan(pics) by Zeruwa(m): 12:13pm On Sep 09, 2017
That is my man.
Re: Head Of Malaysian Government Hosts Goodluck Jonathan(pics) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 09, 2017
[quote author=MRAKBEE post=60274424][/quote]

Decisive action
Like receiving the report of the board
How many weeks now?
Re: Head Of Malaysian Government Hosts Goodluck Jonathan(pics) by CoolAmbience(m): 1:40pm On Sep 09, 2017
MRAKBEE:
Oga pls Give me one logical reason why i should argue with you.
Your agreeing with me or otherwise is immaterial.
Just come up with something superior to what I have said.
Re: Head Of Malaysian Government Hosts Goodluck Jonathan(pics) by ofwest47(m): 3:32pm On Sep 09, 2017
Malaysia ! Gej must have gone to see his private business concern in that country.
Re: Head Of Malaysian Government Hosts Goodluck Jonathan(pics) by MRAKBEE(m): 3:50pm On Sep 09, 2017
[quote author=CoolAmbience post=60286000]

Your agreeing with me or otherwise is immaterial.

Just come up with something superior to what I have said.[/quote

Cos u aint arguing with facts. You just wanted to quote me and contradict my points
Re: Head Of Malaysian Government Hosts Goodluck Jonathan(pics) by McGg: 7:57pm On Sep 09, 2017
[quote author=citizenY post=60277348]
Na PEJ clone from Sudan. Ask KANU.[/quot

my guy pls don't be retarded
Re: Head Of Malaysian Government Hosts Goodluck Jonathan(pics) by NaijaBlend: 9:39am On Sep 11, 2017
potent5:
GEJ, my mannest man.
Ahu dimkpa ahu ogologo imi ya.

I dedicate this FTC to all the BLACK BEAUTIES in the house. Please don't change your colour o. Even GEJ has that complexion and hasn't made any attempts to change it.

He is simply the best man. The world will honour him soon. Watch out!
Re: Head Of Malaysian Government Hosts Goodluck Jonathan(pics) by DabuIIIT: 8:58am On Sep 12, 2017
Markfemi2:
Bastard Malaysian government
pitisome..u are lost
yauba ppl,... Its a pity. Spits
Re: Head Of Malaysian Government Hosts Goodluck Jonathan(pics) by Markfemi2: 9:26am On Sep 12, 2017
DabuIIIT:

pitisome..u are lost

yauba ppl,... Its a pity. Spits

illitrate are they no the same gment killing your people
Re: Head Of Malaysian Government Hosts Goodluck Jonathan(pics) by DabuIIIT: 10:05am On Sep 12, 2017
Markfemi2:

illitrate are they no the same gment killing your people
4kU!
I used to think u were clever,never knew t'was mere smokescreen meant to conceal the brewing ugly bulchiit within.. U ppl are disgusting..u ppl are a taboo to the south..u shudda be northerners! It wudda bn better that way than being an inside alakoba to fellow southerners/brethren. Pity.

Fyi,i am Edo and truth is,i dont giv a schit to what the malay govt do to drug pushers..drugers are dope_arsse criminals who deserve what they get.. Again,4kU.
Re: Head Of Malaysian Government Hosts Goodluck Jonathan(pics) by Markfemi2: 10:47am On Sep 12, 2017
DabuIIIT:

4kU!
I used to think u were clever,never knew t'was mere smokescreen meant to conceal the brewing ugly bulchiit within.. U ppl are disgusting..u ppl are a taboo to the south..u shudda be northerners! It wudda bn better that way than being an inside alakoba to fellow southerners/brethren. Pity.

Fyi,i am Edo and truth is,i dont giv a schit to what the malay govt do to drug pushers..drugers are dope_arsse criminals who deserve what they get.. Again,4kU.

so you think my attack on malay is cause of gej
and not the way the treat nigerians

you need help
na yoruba phobia dey disturb you
i am an edo too

1 Like

Re: Head Of Malaysian Government Hosts Goodluck Jonathan(pics) by DabuIIIT: 1:53pm On Sep 12, 2017
Markfemi2:

so you think my attack on malay is cause of gej
and not the way the treat nigerians

you need help
na yoruba phobia dey disturb you
i am an edo too

lying mohamed,Edo ko,Ado Bayero ni..u bloody think u can deceive me,huh,u and all ur fellow "yaubas are more bla bla bla", who troop on here 247 with hand lens, looking for rats n cockroaches on every Ipob/Kanu/Igbo threads? Its so unfortunate...if not for u saboteurs/backstabbers/betrayers like u yaubas,southern nig wont be a conquered territory for northerners. Hell! How 4kn right soyinka was,u guys,psy baba hypocrites are sickening angry
if only u guys wud relocate to the north!
And yea,i need help,i 4kn need ur goddamm zoo nis to 4kn release my int'l pass so i can get on with my life..i need help,we other southerners need help to be free from u western unknown alliens.
Re: Head Of Malaysian Government Hosts Goodluck Jonathan(pics) by Itshsb: 4:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
tballeyy:
she is not arunma oteh, oluremi tinubu ( I'm sure 100%)

She is Ambassador Janet Odeka.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soyinka Slams Musa Balarabe Over Comment On Amotekun / FACT-CHECK: How True Are Soludo’s Claims Made During Anambra Governorship Debate / Buhari Didn't Order Sale Of Any Presidential Jet - Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.