Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,335 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

The Middle Path - Religion (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Middle Path (108878 Views)

Utah District Bans The Bible From Elementary & Middle Schools, See Why / A Woman Photographs Something Amazing From An Airplane In The Middle Of A Storm / How My Friend Found Himself In The Middle Of A Body-Parts Market In Lekki, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (82) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Middle Path by Chubhie: 7:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
sukkot:
yeah you better come correct too lol. no long posts either lmao. keep it under 7 lines max. unless of course you want to pay me by the hour for reading long posts. grin
You and Alice in wonderland.
Re: The Middle Path by Chubhie: 7:07pm On Sep 15, 2017
princy80:
ma, I've got a questions for you. Who will make heaven?
Perhaps, Only those that practices the seven commandments/sharia?
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 7:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
iRyan:
so am bored at work just wondering why pastors and people possessed with spirit of divination don't engage in such power clash anymore or is it that Yahweh of this age has better things to do? maybe you can't start by casting out the spirit of divination in sarassin and sukkot I think they possess the spirit
Hmmmm. Do they want the spirits to be cast off them? Why didn't Peter or Paul Cast off the demons inside of Simon?

If they want to be free, they will be free.
Re: The Middle Path by PastorAIO: 7:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
Ezra 2:63

The governor told them that they were not to partake of the most holy food, until there should be a priest to consult Urim and Thummim.

Numbers 17:21

(21) He shall stand before Eleazar the priest, who shall inquire before the LORD for him by the judgment of the Urim. At his word they shall go out, and at his word they shall come in, he and all the children of Israel with him—all the congregation.”

1 Samuel 30

7And David said to Abiathar the priest, the son of Ahimelech, “Bring me the ephod.” So Abiathar brought the ephod to David. 8And David inquired of the LORD, “Shall I pursue after this band? Shall I overtake them?” He answered him, “Pursue, for you shall surely overtake and shall surely rescue.”9So David set out

Hosea3:4

the children of Israel shall abide many days without a king, and without a prince, and without a sacrifice, and without an image, and without an ephod, and without teraphim:

1Samuel 28
when Saul inquired of the LORD, the LORD did not answer him, either by dreams, or by Urim, or by prophets.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 15, 2017
analice107:

Hmmmm. Do they want the spirits to be cast off them? Why didn't Peter or Paul Cast off the demons inside of Simon?

If they want to be free, they will be free.
do you need their consent before conducting an exorcism? just do the dang thing am sure it will work!
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 7:44pm On Sep 15, 2017
princy80:
ma, I've got a questions for you. Who will make heaven?
Only he who has the New Nature which only Christ can give. The Nature was lost in Eden and right there a Prophecy of a Son came, the Son will bruise the head of Serpent, how? Satan caused the spiritual death of man and took the power bestowed on man to dominate and rule the earth. He made man to worship him while he took the place of man and ruled over the earth.

But, The Son which was Promised will cut him down and take that power and give it back to man, and that He did on the cross.

At death, he descended to the darkest part of Hades, taking the keys of the underworld and opened the prison where satan had kept the souls of men and set them free. He resurrected in glory triumphing over Satan.

Now, he has the power and he is saying, Come and take. If you accept it, your spirit man comes back alive, if you reject it, you remain dead.

If you die without receiving the New Life, New Nature, which Christ is offering now, you'd be left stranded in the afterlife. The only thing which grands you access to the presence of God is that Spiritual body. It's like a dress code. You don't have it, you don't go in.
Re: The Middle Path by smartn09(m): 8:12pm On Sep 15, 2017
Billyonaire:

Contrary to your vituperation and that of others on this forum, I own and run 5 successful companies, and I am building a new one now that will totally bring a lot of tourists to Nigeria. You might want to ask Elon Musk, William Gates, Mark Zuckerberg and the rest of humans on my EIQ level why they have time to spend online. Being here engages me to the grass root, which I regret. But there is time for everything. Nairaland is the only Nigeria blog I visit, I should vacate soon and let you poor people run amok since you hate wealthy people.
wimps is truly on the rise, and sissies are holding sway everywhere. Behold, these are the vile cowardice that reigns in just about every public forum. I do witness self-censorship based on the principle that individuals must be protected from any negativity or they will suffer irreparable trauma and thus deserve reparations from their state of mind to satisfy their shattered self-image. Billyonaire, your case is not different. And l know , people are deadly afraid of "words" they can't bear anything been said against them , l hope this is the bases of forming all these lies but that should be better off to the fools, knowing you're a junior high school leaver, makes me even bored to get into rant and chat with you. So l'm sorry for even doing this but l can't help it. However, to be dissed is equivalent of being destroyed and l must indulge you.The contemptible contemporary credo is to seek the approval of all and sundry ,right? While eliminating any critical commentary and thinking? Has it become a crime that l don't embrace everyone in one sloppy hug of " brotherhood ". For your information, lam a Satanist, l don't go hiding, l deplore such weaknesses.It was once expected that, one instinctively evaluate the grainsayer ( as well as the flatterer), automatically reacting with either pleasure , disappointment or even indifference based on the relative merits of the very individual. Now, all are required to tout everyone else without discrimination- a word that now has an " evill"connotations and previously meant an exercise of one's selectivity based upon education appraisal. ( To me! attacking and exposing your ignorance as occult dabbler is a compulsory end and never ever a crime) l as a Satanist have not lost such instincts. But then again, l welcome conflict of ideas and always excited by differences, it's by action that l judge .Anyways, words are mere window dressing, and we must cultivate a neo -Darwinian arena wherein opinion may clash in the bright glare of mid-day, light glinting off saber-sharp tongues that slam against the armor of cultivated wit and erudition in a true conflicts of rip-roaring repartee.. I expect to see the sand stained crimson! And l will be ready to wield our discrimination boldly, without stinting to either raise a thumb in approval or give a sign of rejection. I do celebrate the victorious while the vanquished like your type are carted off as reffuse . For your information once more,this the climate that will foster the emergence of intellectual rigor and will present a competing concept for all to see and judge accordingly. Billy , if you ar' one , l wouldn't hesitate to tell you.Dear billyonaire, with all honesty ,it's time to end all this childish self-conceit from the real world and go out to experience the invigoration to be had from world of variety. If you come across that which you don't agree! Can't you be able to identify those who hold such values and deal with them directly? control of speech is not control of thought,the current indiscretion has caused many to hold secret their values and feelings, which often grow to strange shapes in their restraint, bursting forth in extremity that is always so shocking to the naive like you. Billyonaire, let the triumphants strain of "my way" sound the call to those who refuse to disguise their true form beneath the grimace of false politeness. Billy enter into the fray with claws extended, flying your true colour- winning friends and foes or walk away and find another exchange more to your liking, proofing that nairaland is not for your type.you can soar or crash and burn but do so on your own.Don't go crying to societal authority to wipe the snots off your nose and kick the ass of your betters.Perhaps you want to remain in diapers all of your life? But don't expect a Satanist, a Demon incarnate like myself to stick around and smell the load.For manure is best when buried as fertilizer. This epistle is to you and you alone billyonaire. It's n't to insult your foolish ass but to let you learn and get yourself education.It's also a sign that you has met with one of the supreme leader of all the deadly satanists in Nairaland. Pls don't hesitate to ask for interpretation if need be! You remains my friend with dearest sarassin.Good luck.
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 8:13pm On Sep 15, 2017
Hahahahahahahahaha. Sukkot. I see you have indeed made up your mind to worship demons while quoting scriptures support yourself. What has all this scriptures have to say? How do they connect to your practicing Astrology?

You know, if satan hadn't quoted scriptures to Jesus hoping the Master will fall for his tricks, what you are doing here would have surprised me.

Now lets take the scriptures you posted here within context.

sukkot:

rev 12 vs 1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
This is a Prophesy which is even yet to be fulfilled.
This talks about the Nation of Israel comprising her 12 tribes and what the Antichrist (After Rapture) will determine to do that nation when they reject him as God.

Try another lie. There's no Astrology here.

sukkot:

job 38 vs 31 Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion? <<<< YOU DO KNOW PLAEIDES IS A STAR CLUSTER IN TAURUS AND ORION IS A CONSTELLATION
First off, remember Jehovah created these Stars, I hope you don't suggest that he worshipped the Stars he created?

Here Job had complained and murmured against the unjust suffering meted on him. Job had challenged God to face to face question and answer duel, When God responded, He responded with questions that Job wouldn't have answers to.

Job:38:2-6
The Lord says, Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge?
Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer thou me.

Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding

Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;
This was the beginning of God's responds to Job, down to where you quoted from, but here you are making it seem as if Jehovah was some sort of an Astrologer or something.

sukkot:

AMOS 5 VS 8 He who made the Pleiades and Orion, and turns deep darkness into the morning and darkens the day into nigh
Yes, Jehovah did all that and may praise and honour be ascribed unto Him alone.

Pls show me where it enjoined us to study stars.

sukkot:

JOB 9 VS 9 [b]Who made the Bear and Orion, the Pleiades and the chambers of the south;
<< THE BEAR IS URSA MAJOR CONSTELLATION AND ORION THE HUNTER AND PLEAIDES THE SEVEN SISTERS
Yes, Jehovah made them all and many more. Again, show me where the Scriptures you quoted tells us to study and consult stars.

You know, i give it to you, you dance, but, you are a very bad dancer. You are dancing off beat.
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 8:25pm On Sep 15, 2017
iRyan:
do you need their consent before conducting an exorcism? just do the dang thing am sure it will work!
Wait, are you actually accusing these men of being possessed by demons? See my hand o. I'm just having a discussion. If they called you for deliverance you can invite me, but till then, mind your business.
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 8:28pm On Sep 15, 2017
sukkot:
yeah you better come correct too lol. no long posts either lmao. keep it under 7 lines max. unless of course you want to pay me by the hour for reading long posts. grin
No, i can't keep it under seven lines. I have alot to answer to you.
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 9:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
sukkot:
OK please tell us what THE DEEP SECRETS OF SATAN IS and please I need it backed up with bible verses. I have time now. my day is done and its weekend. lets dance. lol.
Yeah, let's talk about the Deep Secrets of Satan.

But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication.
Revelation:2:14

So hast thou also them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitanes, which thing I hate.
Revelation:2:15

But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden.
Revelation:2:24

You hate long posts, so i picked the relevant verses.

Now lets consider what the Master is warning against here.

1. The Doctrines of Balaam. Who was Balaam? What did he do?
Balaam was a soothsayer who was possessed by demons which aided him to divine secrets, he was an enchanter, a conjurer of spirits, he practiced Sorcery and with it placed curses, and casts spells on people.

He was hired to place a curse on the Nation of Israel, but the sovereign Lord will not let him, but the spirit in him was bent on cursing the Israelites and bringing their down fall. When he couldn't, he gave a deathly counsel.

He knew how sex-starved the men of Israel were in the wilderness, hence, he advised the king of Moab to pick the most beautiful virgins in his kingdom and release them into the camp of the Israelites to dance seductive dances, this was done. The men lusted and had sex with these girls, Jehovah was angry with his people, he sent an angel who killed 25thousand men in one day.

That was some very good counsel from Balaam wouldn't you say? His docrines od seduction and causing death is everywhere today

2. Who were the Nicolaitanes? They were men who pretended to have received Christ, but came into the fold with damnable lies. He practiced their Magical Arts still. Just like many today who pretends to be pastors, but are sorcerers. Practicing divinations in Church and calling it prophesies. lying and leading people astray. Planting false teaching and practices. This, the Lord Hates.

3. The Deep Secrets of satan, is witch craft, which is an embodiment of Astrology, Necromancy, fortune telling, Sorcery, conjuring of spirits, Casting of spells and placing of hexes on people.

Have you heard of Aleister Crowley? men like that went deep into the deep things of satan Jesus warned against.

Sukkot. Practice what you please but stop this deception trying to use the Bible.
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 9:05pm On Sep 15, 2017
sukkot:
I cant handle long posts lol. summarise please
You have to learn to read.
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 15, 2017
TheUmbra:

Oh, please! Spare me your heretic baloney! Go back to the rudiments, dust off your old journals. You have to demonstrate enough intelligence that distinguishes astronomy from astrology before you begin your heretic pontification.

Pity you did not display the same intelligence you are alluding to when you equated astrology to sorcery. How would you know? Do you practice sorcery?

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 9:07pm On Sep 15, 2017
sukkot:
You are confused. i suggest you check up the etymology of both words.
You are the one confused, trying to mix an after life concept with a Materialistic one.
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 15, 2017
analice107:

Wait, are you actually accusing these men of being possessed by demons? See my hand o. I'm just having a discussion. If they called you for deliverance you can invite me, but till then, mind your business.
nahh you didn't catch the sarcasm...
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
[s]
smartn09:
wimps is truly on the rise, and sissies are holding sway everywhere. Behold, these are the vile cowardice that reigns in just about every public forum. I do witness self-censorship based on the principle that individuals must be protected from any negativity or they will suffer irreparable trauma and thus deserve reparations from their state of mind to satisfy their shattered self-image. Billyonaire, your case is not different. But then again, people are deadly afraid of "words" they can't bear anything been said against them , l hope this is the bases of forming all these lies but that should be better off to the fools, knowing you're a junior high school leaver, makes me even bored to get into rant and chat with you. So l'm sorry for even doing this but l can't help it. However, to be dissed is equivalent of been destroyed.The contemptible contemporary credo is to seek the approval of all and sundry ,right? While eliminating any critical commentary and thinking? Has it become a crime that l don't embrace everyone in one sloppy hug of " brotherhood ". For your information, lam a Satanist, l don't go hiding, l deplore such weaknesses.It was once expected that, one instinctively evaluate the grainsayer ( as well as the flatterer), automatically reacting with either pleasure , disappointment or even indifference based on the relative merits of the very individual. Now, all are required to tout everyone else without discrimination- a word that now has an " evill"connotations and previously meant an exercise of one's selectivity based upon education appraisal. ( To me! attacking and exposing your ignorance as occult dabbler is a compulsory end and never ever a crime) l as a Satanist have not lost such instincts. But then again, l welcome conflict of ideas and always excited by differences, it's by action that l judge .Anyways, words are mere window dressing, and we must cultivate a neo -Darwinian arena wherein opinion may clash in the bright glare of mid-day, light glinting off saber-sharp tongues that slam against the armor of cultivated wit and erudition in a true conflicts of rip-roaring repartee.. I expect to see the sand stained crimson! And l will be ready to wield our discrimination boldly, without stinting to either raise a thumb in approval or give a sign of rejection. I do celebrate the victorious while the vanquished like your type are carted off as reffuse . For your information once more,this the climate that will foster the emergence of intellectual rigor and will present a competing concept for all to see and judge accordingly. Billy , if you ar' one , l wouldn't hesitate to tell you.Dear billyonaire, with all honesty ,it's time to end all this childish self-conceit from the real world and go out to experience the invigoration to be had from world of variety. If you come across that which you don't agree! Can't you be able to identify those who hold such values and deal with them directly? control of speech is not control of thought,the current indiscretion has caused many to hold secret their values and feelings, which often grow to strange shapes in their restraint, bursting forth in extremity that is always so shocking to the naive like you. Billyonaire, let the triumphants strain of "my way" sound the call to those who refuse to disguise their true form beneath the grimace of false politeness. Billy enter into the fray with claws extended, flying your true colour- winning friends and foes or walk away and find another exchange more to your liking, proofing that nairaland is not for your type.you can soar or crash and burn but do so on your own.Don't go crying to societal authority to wipe the snots off your nose and kick the ass of your betters.Perhaps you want to remain in diapers all of your life? But don't expect a Satanist, a Demon incarnate like myself to stick around and smell the load.For manure is best when buried as fertilizer. This epistle is to you and you alone billyonaire. It's n't to insult your foolish ass but to let you learn and get yourself education.It's also a sign that you has met with one of the most deadly satanist in Nairaland. Pls don't hesitate to ask for interpretation if need be! You remains my friend with dearest sarassin.Good luck.
[/s]

To be truthful, I was not in the mood to read and I didnt read. Try to use paragraphs, cos even if I wanted to read, my brain cant just pick it.

It is torture for my bored old man's eyes. Learn how to type properly.

This is weekend, and I need to get out there and get some angels to come strip dance for me. No time for humans who know no joy.

Next!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Middle Path by princy80(m): 9:31pm On Sep 15, 2017
analice107:

Only he who has the New Nature which only Christ can give. The Nature was lost in Eden and right there a Prophecy of a Son came, the Son will bruise the head of Serpent, how? Satan caused the spiritual death of man and took the power bestowed on man to dominate and rule the earth. He made man to worship him while he took the place of man and ruled over the earth.

At death, he descended to the darkest part of Hades, taking the keys of the underworld and opened the prison where satan had kept the souls of men and set them free. He resurrected in glory triumphing over Satan.

Now, he has the power and he is saying, Come and take. If you accept it, your spirit man comes back alive, if you reject it, you remain dead.

If you die without receiving the New Life, New Nature, which Christ is offering now, you'd be left stranded in the afterlife. The only thing which grands you access to the presence of God is that Spiritual body. It's like a dress code. You don't have it, you don't go in.

Do you have that nature? Where is the afterlife?
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 9:51pm On Sep 15, 2017
sukkot:
well said. the bolded. the 3 wise men were astrologers, daniel was an astrologer, king solomon was an astrologer. lmao. in fact the CROSS used in christianity is an astrology symbol called THE GRAND CROSS. in fact not just the bolded but all the post was on point.
Hahahahahahahaaha. Seriously? We have trashed Daniel sir. It's laughable how you guys wants Daniel to be an Astrologer so badly.

Even when the scriptures are there showing clearly as Nebuchadnezzar praises the God of Daniel instead of the Astrology which he knew and practiced all his life. Solomon practiced the detestable Act yet Jehovah was with him to the end? Keep telling yourselves that sir, perhaps you will come to believe it with time.

Who crucified Jesus? His followers or Rome? So the cross is no longer the symbol of shame and death, it's now Astrology. Hahaahahahahahahahaha. what won't you people do to wriggle into Christianity?

See what you guys are doing here was what intrigued me about the character of Jesus and i wanted to know more about him.

Every Cosmology have their own version of Jesus, trying to twist and turn him.

I almost followed LobSang into New Age, (You told me he was a fraud, i can't tell), but his teachings were so simple and reachable that he made me feel Christianity was shallow. God just delivered me from that evil. The the things i read in those books which are in Christianity too but i didn't know then, i now know very well.

His books actually made me to want to check Jesus out and thank God i did. All the Eastern Religions have a way of down playing on Jesus. You guys pushed me to Jesus, and i'm thankful i sat down to study him. He has become so alive and present with me that I don't miss any human absence.
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 9:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
sukkot:
well said. the bolded. the 3 wise men were astrologers, daniel was an astrologer, king solomon was an astrologer. lmao. in fact the CROSS used in christianity is an astrology symbol called THE GRAND CROSS. in fact not just the bolded but all the post was on point.
Yes, the Magi were Babylonian Astrologers, they were not Jews, and Yes the Pagan Rome Crucified Jesus, not Jews, so pls stop celebrating.
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 9:55pm On Sep 15, 2017
princy80:

Do you have that nature? Where is the afterlife?
Yes sir, I have the Nature through redemption. Do you know what redemption means?

And, AfterLife is when we die in this flesh into another realm. When we drop this life we shall pass to another world. That is AfterLife.
Re: The Middle Path by smartn09(m): 9:56pm On Sep 15, 2017
Billyonaire:
[s][/s]

To be truthful, I was not in the mood to read and I didnt read. Try to use paragraphs, cos even if I wanted to read, my brain cant just pick it.

It is torture for my bored old man's eyes. Learn how to type properly.

This is weekend, and I need to get out there and get some angels to come strip dance for me. Not time for humans who know no joy.

Next!
Hahahaha! No angel will respond to you because you has been locked in chains for deceiving people and you can never ever go unpunished for your action. Perhaps with death penalty. Simply ask me to get you delivered for the angels are even under my command. And l believed you can't run, not even pastors will help you for lam the master of all prophets.
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 9:57pm On Sep 15, 2017
iRyan:
nahh you didn't catch the sarcasm...
Sir, be caracul with this kind of sarcasm. That is very expensive.
Re: The Middle Path by princy80(m): 10:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
analice107:

Yes sir, I have the Nature through redemption. Do you know what redemption means?

And, AfterLife is when we die in this flesh into another realm. When we drop this life we shall pass to another world. That is AfterLife.
where is afterlife? That's the question. Is it different from hell? What kind of people go to hell?
Redemption by the blood of the lamb? Spare me. Just tell me, on what do you base your lifestyle?
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 10:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
princy80:
where is afterlife? That's the question. Is it different from hell? What kind of people go to hell?
Redemption by the blood of the lamb? Spare me. Just tell me, on what do you base your lifestyle?
Why do you want me to tell you about afterLife, but spare you about Redemption?
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 15, 2017
[s]
smartn09:
Hahahaha! No angel will respond to you because you has been locked in chains for deceiving people and you can never ever go unpunished for your action. Perhaps with death penalty. Simply ask me to get you delivered for the angels are even under my command. And l believed you can't run, not even pastors will help you for lam the master of all prophets.

[/s]

I read that, and it makes no sense.

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 10:12pm On Sep 15, 2017
TheUmbra:

I don't usually join words with your kind in religious matters. You strut about here with the wisdom of theology and you dabble into scripture with the arrogance of a young bird fascinated by the vastness of the heavenly.

You're a fool at best. And a potential wizard at worst.
Awwwsh.
Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 10:13pm On Sep 15, 2017
TheUmbra:

I don't usually join words with your kind in religious matters. You strut about here with the wisdom of theology and you dabble into scripture with the arrogance of a young bird fascinated by the vastness of the heavenly.

You're a fool at best. And a potential wizard at worst.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5907389_58548374744379c0b3cd3c421042dc8ea192550a6d1f561478000000d90905cbe8tmpjpeg682b3be36e3891ad46fa8e298b0932f1jpeg0f8092d72a4b4bd04802e23c2db9109e_jpeg3ad7acc05d357e2313fe9ecb6c29ad85
Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 10:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
Chubhie:

LOL what about alice in wonderland ?
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 10:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
Chubhie:

You began all of this, now you are standing aside smiling. And, i can never wonder, i'm as firm as a Ceder in Lebanon.
Re: The Middle Path by princy80(m): 10:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
analice107:

Why do you want me to tell you about afterLife, but spare you about Redemption?

Because I already understand that Jesus came to redeem you from sin or do you have another redeemer? If no, please go back to the questions ma.
Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 10:20pm On Sep 15, 2017
analice107:

Yes, the Magi were Babylonian Astrologers, they were not Jews, and Yes the Pagan Rome Crucified Jesus, not Jews, so pls stop celebrating.
and what is the etymology of a jew ? jew means a wretched person under affliction. most kingdoms or peoples in other to attain a feigned spiritual superiority over others assign names to themselves and they get these names from the bible. there is no such thing as a jew in biblical times. the letter J was created 500 years ago so there is no such thing as a jew. a jew is a concocted title in the council of nicea which was then included in the 1611 compiled bible. and then the people in israel today ignorantly applied that name to themselves to obtain spiritual superiority and favor without actually knowing the etymology of what a jew is. a jew is a derogatory name. whats the point of this rant ? the point is your post failed before you posted it because there is no such thing as a jew. its a created title

same applies to babylonian. its a title and not a heritage or lineage.
Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 10:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
analice107:

Hahahahahahahaaha. Seriously? We have trashed Daniel sir. It's laughable how you guys wants Daniel to be an Astrologer so badly.

Even when the scriptures are there showing clearly as Nebuchadnezzar praises the God of Daniel instead of the Astrology which he knew and practiced all his life. Solomon practiced the detestable Act yet Jehovah was with him to the end? Keep telling yourselves that sir, perhaps you will come to believe it with time.

Who crucified Jesus? His followers or Rome? So the cross is no longer the symbol of shame and death, it's now Astrology. Hahaahahahahahahahaha. what won't you people do to wriggle into Christianity?

See what you guys are doing here was what intrigued me about the character of Jesus and i wanted to know more about him.

Every Cosmology have their own version of Jesus, trying to twist and turn him.

I almost followed LobSang into New Age, (You told me he was a fraud, i can't tell), but his teachings were so simple and reachable that he made me feel Christianity was shallow. God just delivered me from that evil. The the things i read in those books which are in Christianity too but i didn't know then, i now know very well.

His books actually made me to want to check Jesus out and thank God i did. All the Eastern Religions have a way of down playing on Jesus. You guys pushed me to Jesus, and i'm thankful i sat down to study him. He has become so alive and present with me that I don't miss any human absence.
we do not want daniel to be an astrologer. GOD says he is an astrologer and the best one at it

daniel 1 vs 20 And in all matters of wisdom and understanding, that the king inquired of them, he found them ten times better than all the magicians and astrologers that were in all his realm.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (82) (Reply)

Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo / Pastor Adeboye's Son, Dare Is Dead / My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.