Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,589 members, 7,958,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:33 AM

The Middle Path - Religion (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Middle Path (114809 Views)

Utah District Bans The Bible From Elementary & Middle Schools, See Why / A Woman Photographs Something Amazing From An Airplane In The Middle Of A Storm / How My Friend Found Himself In The Middle Of A Body-Parts Market In Lekki, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (82) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 10:25pm On Sep 15, 2017
analice107:

You are the one confused, trying to mix an after life concept with a Materialistic one.
can you define materialistic ? you just throw words around that dont fit lol
Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 10:30pm On Sep 15, 2017
analice107:

You have to learn to read.
i dont mind reading. i just dont like reading long epistles of other peoples opinions.

ecclesiastes 12 vs 12 So learn from them, my son. There is no end to the crafting of many books, and too much study wearies the body. << TOO MUCH STUDY AGES YOUR EYES AND YOUR BODY. SO I TRY TO STAY AWAY FROM EPISTLES CUZ AM TRYNA STAY YOUNG grin

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 10:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
analice107:

Yeah, let's talk about the Deep Secrets of Satan.

But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication.
Revelation:2:14

So hast thou also them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitanes, which thing I hate.
Revelation:2:15

But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden.
Revelation:2:24

You hate long posts, so i picked the relevant verses.

Now lets consider what the Master is warning against here.

1. The Doctrines of Balaam. Who was Balaam? What did he do?
Balaam was a soothsayer who was possessed by demons which aided him to divine secrets, he was an enchanter, a conjurer of spirits, he practiced Sorcery and with it placed curses, and casts spells on people.

He was hired to place a curse on the Nation of Israel, but the sovereign Lord will not let him, but the spirit in him was bent on cursing the Israelites and bringing their down fall. When he couldn't, he gave a deathly counsel.

He knew how sex-starved the men of Israel were in the wilderness, hence, he advised the king of Moab to pick the most beautiful virgins in his kingdom and release them into the camp of the Israelites to dance seductive dances, this was done. The men lusted and had sex with these girls, Jehovah was angry with his people, he sent an angel who killed 25thousand men in one day.

That was some very good counsel from Balaam wouldn't you say? His docrines od seduction and causing death is everywhere today

2. Who were the Nicolaitanes? They were men who pretended to have received Christ, but came into the fold with damnable lies. He practiced their Magical Arts still. Just like many today who pretends to be pastors, but are sorcerers. Practicing divinations in Church and calling it prophesies. lying and leading people astray. Planting false teaching and practices. This, the Lord Hates.

3. The Deep Secrets of satan, is witch craft, which is an embodiment of Astrology, Necromancy, fortune telling, Sorcery, conjuring of spirits, Casting of spells and placing of hexes on people.

Have you heard of Aleister Crowley? men like that went deep into the deep things of satan Jesus warned against.

Sukkot. Practice what you please but stop this deception trying to use the Bible.
and what is the doctrine of the nicolaitanes ? what is the etymology of nicolaitanes ? what do you understand by nicolaitanes ? UNDERSTAND ONE THING ? WITHOUT ETYMOLOGY YOU CAN NEVER UNDERSTAND THE BIBLE
Re: The Middle Path by smartn09(m): 10:36pm On Sep 15, 2017
Billyonaire:

I read that, and it makes no sense.
You can now agree that you're n't up to any of my house boys? So it's needless to be engaging you in a rant. See you next. I'm still open for your visitation if you so wish. Don't think l will use you for money ritual.
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
smartn09:
You can now agree that you're n't up to any of my house boys? So it's needless to be engaging you in a rant. See you next. I'm still open for your visitation if you so wish.

Has anyone told you that you have lost your mind ?

2 Likes

Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 10:56pm On Sep 15, 2017
sukkot:
and what is the doctrine of the nicolaitanes ? what is the etymology of nicolaitanes ? what do you understand by nicolaitanes ? UNDERSTAND ONE THING ? WITHOUT ETYMOLOGY YOU CAN NEVER UNDERSTAND THE BIBLE

Nicolaism. Nicolaism (also Nicholaism, Nicolaitism, Nicolationism, or Nicolaitanism) is a Christian heresy first mentioned (twice) in the Book of Revelation of the New Testament, whose adherents were called Nicolaitans, Nicolaitanes, or Nicolaites.

Should we be concerned about the name or their activities?

I'm not interested in the Etymology or the root meaning of that word. Nicolas was a deacon in the Thyatiran Church who held his own teachings and was able to gather a group of people, with them he began his own heresy.

I won't follow you into meaningless rhetorics. I'm interested in what they did which Christ Hated, not in their name or where it came from.
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 10:58pm On Sep 15, 2017
sukkot:
i dont mind reading. i just dont like reading long epistles of other peoples opinions.

ecclesiastes 12 vs 12 So learn from them, my son. There is no end to the crafting of many books, and too much study wearies the body. << TOO MUCH STUDY AGES YOUR EYES AND YOUR BODY. SO I TRY TO STAY AWAY FROM EPISTLES CUZ AM TRYNA STAY YOUNG grin
But you like to pass off lies as truths?
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 10:59pm On Sep 15, 2017
sukkot:
can you define materialistic ? you just throw words around that dont fit lol
Are you sure i throw around words? I don't care to define Materialism.
Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 11:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
analice107:

one mans lie is another mans truth. the truth of the living is the lie of the dead and the truth of the dead is the lie of the living. each man has his own path and his own delusion created for him by GOD. and then a minuscule are given the truth.
Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 11:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
analice107:

Are you sure i throw around words? I don't care to define Materialism.
of course you dont lol. cuz you know it dont apply
Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 11:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
analice107:

Nicolaism. Nicolaism (also Nicholaism, Nicolaitism, Nicolationism, or Nicolaitanism) is a Christian heresy first mentioned (twice) in the Book of Revelation of the New Testament, whose adherents were called Nicolaitans, Nicolaitanes, or Nicolaites.

Should we be concerned about the name or their activities?

I'm not interested in the Etymology or the root meaning of that word. Nicolas was a deacon in the Thyatiran Church who held his own teachings and was able to gather a group of people, with them he began his own heresy.

I won't follow you into meaningless rhetorics. I'm interested in what they did which Christ Hated, not in their name or where it came from.
you are on the right path. and the heretical doctrine of the nicolaitanes was suggested to include astrology ? cuz i have not seen that part yet.
Re: The Middle Path by princy80(m): 11:05pm On Sep 15, 2017
analice107:

Still waiting for you ma.
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 11:09pm On Sep 15, 2017
sukkot:
we do not want daniel to be an astrologer. GOD says he is an astrologer and the best one at it

daniel 1 vs 20 And in all matters of wisdom and understanding, that the king inquired of them, he found them ten times better than all the magicians and astrologers that were in all his realm.

From the start, i stated that my responses were not for you but for "TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN".

I have posted Scriptures proving that God hates Astrology and Witchcraft Practices and will not tolerate any of his people to dabble into them, but you keep twisting Scriptures forgetting people with brains are reading us. I wonder why Nebuchadnezzar gave praise to the Hebrew God (The God of Daniel) instead of the Astrologers under him.

I believe anyone who is lost about these things should have receive information by now and anyone who wants to go into Sorcery anyway will know exactly what he/she is going into.

God Hates Sorcery and anyone who goes into it is His enemy, and as He caused the ground to vomit the Amalakites and the other tribes, He shall cause your ground to throw you up too in due time.

I will leave you at this point.

Shalom.
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 11:13pm On Sep 15, 2017
sukkot:
and what is the etymology of a jew ? jew means a wretched person under affliction. most kingdoms or peoples in other to attain a feigned spiritual superiority over others assign names to themselves and they get these names from the bible. there is no such thing as a jew in biblical times. the letter J was created 500 years ago so there is no such thing as a jew. a jew is a concocted title in the council of nicea which was then included in the 1611 compiled bible. and then the people in israel today ignorantly applied that name to themselves to obtain spiritual superiority and favor without actually knowing the etymology of what a jew is. a jew is a derogatory name. whats the point of this rant ? the point is your post failed before you posted it because there is no such thing as a jew. its a created title

same applies to babylonian. its a title and not a heritage or lineage.
I'm done running around with you. The message is past.

You have nothing else to say, you are now running around talking about etymologies. What has the root words got to do with the acts and activities of the people in question?
Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 11:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
analice107:

From the start, i stated that my responses were not for you but for "TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN".

I have posted Scriptures proving that God hates Astrology and Witchcraft Practices and will not tolerate any of his people to dabble into them, but you keep twisting Scriptures forgetting people with brains are reading us. I wonder why Nebuchadnezzar gave praise to the Hebrew God (The God of Daniel) instead of the Astrologers under him.

I believe anyone who is lost about these things should have receive information by now and anyone who wants to go into Sorcery anyway will know exactly what he/she is going into.

God Hates Sorcery and anyone who goes into it is His enemy, and as He caused the ground to vomit the Amalakites and the other tribes, He shall cause your ground to throw you up too in due time.

I will leave you at this point.

Shalom.
I agree, God hates sorcery. however astrology is not sorcery. its a science much like meteorology. it is for signs and seasons. I guess all the meteorologists are going to hell because meteorology is astrology. predicting the weather using the sun and moon and winds and planets etc. Shalom . Pleasure was all mine
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 11:15pm On Sep 15, 2017
princy80:

Because I already understand that Jesus came to redeem you from sin or do you have another redeemer? If no, please go back to the questions ma.
Jesus came to redeem me from sin so that what will happen?
Re: The Middle Path by smartn09(m): 11:15pm On Sep 15, 2017
Billyonaire:

Has anyone told you that you have lost your mind ?
since! I have intentionally sold it out not lost but l'm currently using your late brother's own as l find it wanting. But what happened to your own? Ok! You gave it to Christ to preserve for you in heaven , right? No wonder you has none.There are animal souls here for sale ,in case you may need it. Nonsense..... I will torment you in this forum until you change your identity, stupid.
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 11:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
sukkot:
I agree, God hates sorcery. however astrology is not sorcery. its a science much like meteorology. it is for signs and seasons. I guess all the meteorologists are going to hell because meteorology is astrology. predicting the weather using the sun and moon and winds and planets etc. Shalom . Pleasure was all mine
And i waited for you to show me where Jehovah commanded us to study these heavenly bodies and use them to forecast the future.
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 11:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
sukkot:
one mans lie is another mans truth. the truth of the living is the lie of the dead and the truth of the dead is the lie of the living. each man has his own path and his own delusion created for him by GOD. and then a minuscule are given the truth.
There are no two truths. JESUS IS THE TRUTH. no more, no less.
Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 11:20pm On Sep 15, 2017
analice107:

I'm done running around with you. The message is past.

You have nothing else to say, you are now running around talking about etymologies. What has the root words got to do with the acts and activities of the people in question?
I have a billion things to say to someone who understands the esoterics of the scriptures. but to you ? I guess nothing because you keep bringing up the same points. your questions are not such that make me tap into the reserves of cosmic knowledge in the electromagnetic fields of the planet. you are stuck on the literal text. its a very limiting perspective.
Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 11:22pm On Sep 15, 2017
analice107:

There are no two truths. JESUS IS THE TRUTH. no more, no less.
true indeed, however GOD creates lies for people to believe

isaiah 66 vs 4 I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not.
<< HE WILL CHOOSE YOUR DELUSION BE IT ISLAM OR CATHOLICISM ETC ETC
Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 11:25pm On Sep 15, 2017
analice107:

And i waited for you to show me where Jehovah commanded us to study these heavenly bodies and use them to forecast the future.
and i have given it to you a billion times. but let me do it one more time.

GENESIS 1 VS 14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: <<< LET THE SUN AND MOON AND STARS BE FOR SIGNS AND SEASONS.
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 11:31pm On Sep 15, 2017
sukkot:
and i have given it to you a billion times. but let me do it one more time.

GENESIS 1 VS 14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: <<< LET THE SUN AND MOON AND STARS BE FOR SIGNS AND SEASONS.
And LET US STUDY THE SUN AND MOON AND STARS TO KNOW THE FUTURE THROUGH THEM? is that what it says?

Let the sun, moon and stars BE FOR SIGNS AND SIGNS?

And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:
Genesis:1:14

Have you seen why they were created? For days, years and seasons, not for studying, forecasting and fortune telling.
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 11:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
sukkot:
true indeed, however GOD creates lies for people to believe

isaiah 66 vs 4 I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not.
<< HE WILL CHOOSE YOUR DELUSION BE IT ISLAM OR CATHOLICISM ETC ETC
Congratulations to you the Balaam of this age.
Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 11:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
analice107:

And LET US STUDY THE SUN AND MOON AND STARS TO KNOW THE FUTURE THROUGH THEM? is that what it says or it says

Let the sun, moon and stars BE FOR SIGNS AND SIGNS?

And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:
Genesis:1:14

Have you seen why they were created? For days, years and seasons, not for studying, forecasting and fortune telling.

and if it is for signs of what use will it be if nobody can read the signs ? hence the astrologers. which the 3 wise men were able to read the signs. gerrit ? if a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it does it make a sound ?
Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 11:36pm On Sep 15, 2017
analice107:

Congratulations to you the Balaam of this age.
it is what it is. you are just going to have to accept that you know what you know and thats it. each man has been blessed with different talents. some were given 10 and some were given 1. it would be arrogant of the man with 1 talent to say that seeing as all i know is this 1 talent nothing else exists outside of this 1 talent. everything else is a lie.
Re: The Middle Path by princy80(m): 11:37pm On Sep 15, 2017
analice107:

Jesus came to redeem me from sin so that what will happen?
why are you dodging those questions? I don't know what will happen. Tell me. Remember to answer the questions.
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 11:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
sukkot:
I have a billion things to say to someone who understands the esoterics of the scriptures. but to you ? I guess nothing because you keep bringing up the same points. your questions are not such that make me tap into the reserves of cosmic knowledge in the electromagnetic fields of the planet. you are stuck on the literal text. its a very limiting perspective.
Again, Congratulations.

O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?
Galatians:3:1

I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
Galatians:1:6

Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
Galatians:1:7

If you understand "Another Gospel 'Which is not another'" you'll find your way to the light which is Christ Jesus.

May the Lord meet you before satan destroys you.
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 11:44pm On Sep 15, 2017
princy80:
why are you dodging those questions? I don't know what will happen. Tell me. Remember to answer the questions.
I won't run in circles with you. I choose who i respond, if i choose not to respond to you, i'd ignore you, so don't pride yourself that you can make me answer any of your comments.

If you want a discussion, you behave like an adult, that's if you are.
Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 11:47pm On Sep 15, 2017
analice107:

Again, Congratulations.

O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?
Galatians:3:1

I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
Galatians:1:6

Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
Galatians:1:7

If you understand "Another Gospel 'Which is not another'" you'll find your way to the light which is Christ Jesus.

May the Lord meet you before satan destroys you.
lol you are like a religious robot. goodluck to you in your quest. but in your defense, like i said earlier each person was given different talents. maybe your talent is literal exegesis. however for your sake i hope you are living the word. because it is not just enough quoting scriptures on nairaland. what do your deeds look like ? do you steal, cheat, commit adultery ? when last have you stolen from someone ? please answer these questions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Middle Path by princy80(m): 11:51pm On Sep 15, 2017
analice107:

I won't run in circles with you. I choose who i respond, if i choose not to respond to you, i'd ignore you, so don't pride yourself that you can make me answer any of your comments.

If you want a discussion, you behave like an adult, that's if you are.
Lol, we are few steps from insults and I won't allow negativity. Don't give pride a room. Bye. Peace
Re: The Middle Path by 701ecilana: 11:54pm On Sep 15, 2017
smartn09:
You can now agree that you're n't up to any of my house boys? So it's needless to be engaging you in a rant. See you next. I'm still open for your visitation if you so wish. Don't think l will use you for money ritual.
Abeg leave Billy alone nah. Weytin him do sef?

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (82) (Reply)

Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.