Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,473 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

She'd Tell Her Husband A Lie, Just To Spend Time With Me But I'm Not Buying It. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She'd Tell Her Husband A Lie, Just To Spend Time With Me But I'm Not Buying It. (1074 Views)

She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner / His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She'd Tell Her Husband A Lie, Just To Spend Time With Me But I'm Not Buying It. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 08, 2017
Good evening guys, I'll go straight to the point here.

While I was younger, I had this beautiful female friend who returned from England to complete her education here. We got close and almost intimate, she was a virgin as at the time and I was too. I'd walk my arms through her school uniform, all over her thighs while we having nasty discussions on the staircase, kissed and did some crazy promises I now realise to be kiddies stuff.

Now fast forward to some years, we got separated but didn't break up. Somehow, she got my number later on and we got talking, we agreed to meet up and have a chat the next day.

While on the chat at a restaurant, she revealed to me that she's in a relationship but not a serious one. I told her plain and clear that I'm in a relationship and its serious. Things advanced further and she talked about getting intimate with me, that she'd always wanted to but didn't want to seem cheap. I had to stop the discussion there and assure her I'm not interested (tho in a polite manner).

Now during this chat, she left her phone at the table to quickly use the toilet. While she left, I heard a beep sound on it and its from a friend of hers. Out of curiosity, I decided to check it but it isn't something that's of my business. But when I clicked the "back button", something caught my eyes, I was forced to open a particular message which reads " have you told your boyfriend you're pregnant?' I was shocked but quickly comported my self and put back the phone...I was happy I rejected the "sex offer" and after seeing that message, I fully rejected the offer again cos it was obvious she wanted us to have sex so she can call the baby mine angry I feared for my life that I had to block her off my reach

I had to travel out after a year+. when I returned, we got in touch and decided to hook up again. That was where I got to know she got married to the guy that got her pregnant and they had the baby already. I also learnt that they now reside in another state which is far from where she came to see me. I asked her why she didn't tell me over the phone that she was married? She replied that she knew I wouldn't honor the invitation if I knew she's married. I asked her what kept her in another state rather than being with her husband and the baby, she said she came to see her uncle who resides there but that she's logged in an hotel and I can join her there. Right in front of me, she picked up the phone, called her husband and told him She'll be staying here for 2 weeks because her uncle's having issues with the police due to the nature of his business and that she doesn't want to leave them just like that... (Poor man actually trusted her).I was really marvelled at how skillful she is at lying but then again, I can't do this... Im logged in another hotel and leaving tomorrow. I don't know what to tell her.
Re: She'd Tell Her Husband A Lie, Just To Spend Time With Me But I'm Not Buying It. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 08, 2017
This is what happens when a man picks a public toilet for a wife.

1 Like

Re: She'd Tell Her Husband A Lie, Just To Spend Time With Me But I'm Not Buying It. by Olanrefront3355(m): 10:07pm On Sep 08, 2017
Buy it, then sell it to me... Smh

Lemme read first

Modified: I see no reason Ure here to tell us this poo... D only sense u made is "she's pregnant and might have wanted to give u d pregnancy blah blah" My brothers gon learn from that....
Re: She'd Tell Her Husband A Lie, Just To Spend Time With Me But I'm Not Buying It. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 08, 2017
Don't do it if you love your life.
Re: She'd Tell Her Husband A Lie, Just To Spend Time With Me But I'm Not Buying It. by VargasVee(m): 10:08pm On Sep 08, 2017
Your village people pulling away your sense of reasoning 'til you give her Belle grin

1 Like

Re: She'd Tell Her Husband A Lie, Just To Spend Time With Me But I'm Not Buying It. by medexico(m): 10:08pm On Sep 08, 2017
Attaboy
Tell her what you told her the first time.
But you self like ofofo
Re: She'd Tell Her Husband A Lie, Just To Spend Time With Me But I'm Not Buying It. by mazimee(m): 10:12pm On Sep 08, 2017
But where did this generation get it wrong?

All the wrong things in the world are now vogue
Re: She'd Tell Her Husband A Lie, Just To Spend Time With Me But I'm Not Buying It. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 08, 2017
sexybbstar:
Don't do it if you love your life.
I'm surely not doing it. But why do you say "if you love your life"?
Re: She'd Tell Her Husband A Lie, Just To Spend Time With Me But I'm Not Buying It. by Benekruku(m): 10:16pm On Sep 08, 2017

Title of the Nollywood movie?

Re: She'd Tell Her Husband A Lie, Just To Spend Time With Me But I'm Not Buying It. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 08, 2017
Don't do it.

1 Like

Re: She'd Tell Her Husband A Lie, Just To Spend Time With Me But I'm Not Buying It. by luminouz(m): 10:23pm On Sep 08, 2017
Lmaoooo!!!
Re: She'd Tell Her Husband A Lie, Just To Spend Time With Me But I'm Not Buying It. by Kimkardashain(f): 10:32pm On Sep 08, 2017
IamRaizo:
just do the right thing. tell her NO! and let your NO be NO.
she aint worth you putting stain on your future.
she's married and thats that. pls be wise

1 Like

Re: She'd Tell Her Husband A Lie, Just To Spend Time With Me But I'm Not Buying It. by Homeboiy: 10:55pm On Sep 08, 2017
Never loose an opportunity in other to make someone happy
Guy pls don't loose this diamond opportunity
FĂșck that woman well,Ur not the first to do it n u won't be the last.

See free something wey I de find I no see
Re: She'd Tell Her Husband A Lie, Just To Spend Time With Me But I'm Not Buying It. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 08, 2017
IamRaizo:
Those Who have tried it can relate.If the husband should become aware of your affairs,he may harm you spiritually.As a married woman,for her to flirt openly with you means she can do it to any man as long as she's gat feelings for him.so that means you are at risk of contacting something from her if you do it....Biblically,islamically,traditionally,morally,its WRONG!
Re: She'd Tell Her Husband A Lie, Just To Spend Time With Me But I'm Not Buying It. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 08, 2017
sexybbstar:

Those Who have tried it can relate.If the husband should become aware of your affairs,he may harm you spiritually.As a married woman,for her to flirt openly with you means she can do it to any man as long as she's gat feelings for him.so that means you are at risk of contacting something from her if you do it....Biblically,islamically,traditionally,morally,its WRONG!
hmm...that was a hot one.

I have no intentions having my first time with her dear...(a married lady at that)

Thanks a lot for your advice and clarity smiley

I have an understanding woman already and I believe that's what every serious guy would want.

1 Like

Re: She'd Tell Her Husband A Lie, Just To Spend Time With Me But I'm Not Buying It. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 08, 2017
Rule 1-Never Bleep a married woman.
Re: She'd Tell Her Husband A Lie, Just To Spend Time With Me But I'm Not Buying It. by KeriBaby(f): 11:43pm On Sep 08, 2017
Smh our generation has totally lost it
Re: She'd Tell Her Husband A Lie, Just To Spend Time With Me But I'm Not Buying It. by joelens007(m): 11:53pm On Sep 08, 2017
Biko somebody should teach me how to send pm over here o....been tryna send one to my crush but it ain't going

(1) (Reply)

Explicit Photos Of The Beautiful Model Jailed In Egypt For Posing Nude / Nine Tips To Apply To Meet A Good Girl / Tradition:they Said She Must Concieve A Child Out Of Wedlock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.