Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,409 members, 7,846,736 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

New Photos Of Members Of Biafra Security Services Emerge - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Photos Of Members Of Biafra Security Services Emerge (3628 Views)

Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram / Police Declares Biafra Security Service Illegal / Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photos Of Members Of Biafra Security Services Emerge by mpianya39(m): 7:31am On Sep 09, 2017
Ikechuob:
[b]If IPOB is smart [/b]they should take full advantage of Aba marketers. I mean FULL ADVANTAGE. We all know people in Aba can build anything you give them. That worthless niggerian government were busy parading the full military gears that they got from "made in Aba." The beauty of that show of shame and pitiful attempt at politics showed us that their are traders in Aba that knows how to make full military gears. TAKE ADVANTAGE!!!! Go and win those traders to your side. You have freaking Prince in a town in Abia as your leader. Take freaking advantage of it.

Likewise, personally I think Nnamdi Kanu or any other ipob official should seriously try and get Innosun on your side. That niggerian government gave una a golden opportunity. 1.) they showed una that innosun company has the ability to make any weaponry you need incase those trigger happy niggerian zoo decide to be trigger happy again. Militarize BSS!! You say they are meant to protect the citizens then give them the necessary equipment to protect the citizens 2.) they've neglected innosun. Their citizens mock and try to pull down what he creates. Innosun should have been a giant you don't want to mess with but, due to that useless country tribalism and hatred for anything igbo, his handwork are belittled even on this forum as well. Meaning una are given a golden opportunity. Use that angle to get him on your side. Likewise, that your once more dumb as a rock government have equally shared multiple times in the past that Anambra has the highest number of illicit weapon smugglers as well as the highest number of illicit weapons in the entire nation. TAKE ADVANTAGE!!!!! Track those smugglers down and turn them to your side. TAKE ADVANTAGE!!!!!!

You're fucking blessed by God IPOB. Unlike the sh1thole nation that is so backwards they literally beg for everything be it military attire or weapons, You have a city that can make anything you ask them and proven by that ignorant government that they can make military attires. You have a state that smuggles weapons big time and currently holds the highest number of smuggled weapons. And, you have innosun that also proven that can make weapons, heavy ones at that. It's about time you actually TAKE ADVANTAGE of WTF God blessed una with. You can still uphold the unarmed, non violent group but BSS should be militarized. That's just my two cents.

Oh and one more thing, to IPOB here who have access to leaders in IPOB tell them to start being secretive. Other than Nnamdi Kanu's marches, everything else should be quiet. Whatever strategy you make, hide it. Don't let your opponents know what stage you are in. I swear una need to find people that studied psychology and put them in your team of strategist. That's just my other two cents/

Re: New Photos Of Members Of Biafra Security Services Emerge by tsdarkside(m): 7:33am On Sep 09, 2017
Ikechuob:
If IPOB is smart they should take full advantage of Aba marketers. I mean FULL ADVANTAGE. We all know people in Aba can build anything you give them. That worthless niggerian government were busy parading the full military gears that they got from "made in Aba." The beauty of that show of shame and pitiful attempt at politics showed us that their are traders in Aba that knows how to make full military gears. TAKE ADVANTAGE!!!! Go and win those traders to your side. You have freaking Prince in a town in Abia as your leader. Take freaking advantage of it.

Likewise, personally I think Nnamdi Kanu or any other ipob official should seriously try and get Innosun on your side. That niggerian government gave una a golden opportunity. 1.) they showed una that innosun company has the ability to make any weaponry you need incase those trigger happy niggerian zoo decide to be trigger happy again. Militarize BSS!! You say they are meant to protect the citizens then give them the necessary equipment to protect the citizens 2.) they've neglected innosun. Their citizens mock and try to pull down what he creates. Innosun should have been a giant you don't want to mess with but, due to that useless country tribalism and hatred for anything igbo, his handwork are belittled even on this forum as well. Meaning una are given a golden opportunity. Use that angle to get him on your side. Likewise, that your once more dumb as a rock government have equally shared multiple times in the past that Anambra has the highest number of illicit weapon smugglers as well as the highest number of illicit weapons in the entire nation. TAKE ADVANTAGE!!!!! Track those smugglers down and turn them to your side. TAKE ADVANTAGE!!!!!!

You're fucking blessed by God IPOB. Unlike the sh1thole nation that is so backwards they literally beg for everything be it military attire or weapons, You have a city that can make anything you ask them and proven by that ignorant government that they can make military attires. You have a state that smuggles weapons big time and currently holds the highest number of smuggled weapons. And, you have innosun that also proven that can make weapons, heavy ones at that. It's about time you actually TAKE ADVANTAGE of WTF God blessed una with. You can still uphold the unarmed, non violent group but BSS should be militarized. That's just my two cents.

Oh and one more thing, to IPOB here who have access to leaders in IPOB tell them to start being secretive. Other than Nnamdi Kanu's marches, everything else should be quiet. Whatever strategy you make, hide it. Don't let your opponents know what stage you are in. I swear una need to find people that studied psychology and put them in your team of strategist. That's just my other two cents/

what is wrong with you??...

do you want the nigerian army to flatten aba back to the stoneage??...

dont you know nigeria has when not the most biggest artillery arsenal in africa??...
Re: New Photos Of Members Of Biafra Security Services Emerge by Ikechuob: 7:38am On Sep 09, 2017
tsdarkside:

dont you know nigeria has when not the most biggest artillery arsenal in africa??...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Boko Haram with less than 200 men, heck I'm being generous 100 men sef, currently have your "biggest artillery arsenal military" running around like goats and your government claiming "technical defeat". Infact I've lost count how many times Shekau have died on media, only for the nigga to show up in a video laughing at your dumb as a rock government and military.

Likewise Militant with no more than a 100 men made your "biggest artillery arsenal military" a fucking joke that your government had to beg and give them money just for them to stop.

Likewise Cameroon barked at your "biggest artillery arsenal military" and they carved faster than speed of light and gave bakassi to am even with the people kicking.

I don't know if your post was made to make me laugh, well just to let you know you succeeded in your task.

"biggest artillery arsenal military in Africa" yet your government have been going all over the world begging for weapons and begged a car manufacturing company to help with their "Nigeria's defence sector."

"biggest artillery arsenal military in Africa" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Nigga go sit somewhere.

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Members Of Biafra Security Services Emerge by Adeoba10(m): 7:45am On Sep 09, 2017
Ikechuob:

No I'm not praying for war. I'm saying since BSS was created to protect the people since the Niggerian police don't do it then it's smart to actually give them the necessary equipment needed for the job.

You can't just create a group to protect people yet have them walking around with nothing. Abi, na hands them go use fight and stop bullets?

Secondly since that niggerian government keep threatening war since they are too stupid to understand what referendum means, it also be smart to start storing weapons incase they start. It'll be dumb as hell to get caught off guard when you been known their strategy.

But i thought they ought to achieve the BIAFRA b4 creating any force? Hope the creation of BSS wouldn't lead to something else.

Based on your comment up there.
Your are talking about FG being unable to defeat bokoharam. Do you know that there is different between fighting of unknown enemy (terrorists, "bokoharam" ) and fighting of known enemy whereby the army knows the coordination, location, map and area of where they are going n who they are fighting?
Re: New Photos Of Members Of Biafra Security Services Emerge by tsdarkside(m): 7:46am On Sep 09, 2017
Ikechuob:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Boko Haram with less than 200 men, heck I'm being generous 100 men sef, currently have your "biggest artillery arsenal military" running around like goats and your government claiming "technical defeat". Infact I've lost count how many times Shekau have died on media, only for the nigga to show up in a video laughing at your dumb as a rock government and military.

Likewise Militant with no more than a 100 men made your "biggest artillery arsenal military" a fucking joke that your government had to beg and give them money just for them to stop.

Likewise Cameroon barked at your "biggest artillery arsenal military" and they carved faster than speed of light and gave bakassi to am even with the people kicking.

I don't know if your post was made to make me laugh, well just to let you know you succeeded in your task.

"biggest artillery arsenal military in Africa" yet your government have been going all over the world begging for weapons and begged a car manufacturing company to help with their "Nigeria's defence sector."

"biggest artillery arsenal military in Africa" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Nigga go sit somewhere.

but you dont think like boko haram......which igbo is ready to strapp a bomb around their waist to detonate it in the mddle of a crowed...

if igbos realy had the mindset of boko haram,the biafran war would still be on till today....

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Members Of Biafra Security Services Emerge by topsyking: 7:51am On Sep 09, 2017
Now i know you be fool. So any mallam or non yoruba that write anything against ipod is yoruba. And what with the teibal mark thing. Ibo too have tribal mark and have seen alot of ibos with it. So stop making fool of yourself and other people's culture. People outside nigeria will be laughing at ur stupidity
lionjungle3000:

Afonja...he will never ask Nigerian Army to shoot Armed murderous Fulanis who murdered thousands of Nigerians. Typical Afonjas and fear of anything that involves Igbos...fears the living daylight out of them. This afonja is the same person as TheCabal, IpobExposed, Sarrki, NgeneNkeunu, and many more over 20 monikers.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Members Of Biafra Security Services Emerge by Ikechuob: 7:55am On Sep 09, 2017
Adeoba10:

But i thought they ought to achieve the BIAFRA b4 creating any force? Hope the creation of BSS wouldn't lead to something else.

The fulani attack in Enugu was reported by the people even before it happened. What happened? Noone came to protect the people. After it occurred, still none of the leaders and military came to protect the people as it happened again. When the boys of that town decided to meet up and get ready for reprisal attack that's when the police decided to come and arrest someone for inciting violence and arrested the boys trying to protect their own town.

Likewise the attack that occurred in Anambra church, some of the eyewitness stated that it was men in military attacked their church; instead, the government and police concluded it was drug dealers. First time in history of any nation when a criminal investigation was conducted and completed in less than 2 hours without any of the culprits in custody to give testimony in order for the conclusion to occur in such a short period of time.

Likewise, innocent unarmed protesters getting shot at without any remorse or any care from the so called "igbo leaders" rather they join the rest of that useless country to applaud the death and harassment of unarmed civilians.

Likewise, few days ago a 10 years old boy was killed by the police and marked off as "nobody" by the man, okorocha, that sent them there.

That's why BSS was created. Unlike the "igbo leaders" that seem to care for just their pocket, nnamdi kanu actually do care for his people hence he created a group to protect them since the ones the niggerian government gave them isn't.

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Members Of Biafra Security Services Emerge by Ikechuob: 8:01am On Sep 09, 2017
tsdarkside:

but you dont think like boko haram......which igbo is ready to strapp a bomb around their waist to detonate it in the mddle of a crowed...

if igbos realy had the mindset of boko haram,the biafran war would still be on till today....

So it's suicide bombers bombing themselves at the market place have been the reason why your military have yet defeat Boko Haram. It's obvious you drunk.

Dummy Suicide bombers attack the civilians, not the military. We've yet to read an article when a suicide bombers bombed him or herself while there's a shoot out between the military and boko haram. The military face off men with guns shooting back at them. That's the same reason they also failed with militants.

You have a very weak military whose only strength manifest only on unarmed civilians.

Even the biafra war you speak of, it took your military 3 freaking years to defeat an opponent you clearly had severe advantage over. Even at that, you only started winning when you took the cowardly way and started going after their unarmed civilians rather than the armed military.

Oh and BTW: You should be thanking God IPOB aren't big on suicide bombing. If they were, unlike BH they won't be bombing themselves where civilians are, they would be doing it where the military are. Thank God for it cause by IPOB members action, just like suicide bombers they don't give two f2ks if they live or die as we've seen videos and pictures of them marching towards the military while being shot at. Thank your God they aren't keen to suicide bombing.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Members Of Biafra Security Services Emerge by ottohan: 8:01am On Sep 09, 2017
ThatCEO:
When this boys are rounded up, watch how Igbos will claim d Nigerian army attacked unarmed n outnumbered civilians. Ipob wants to start a war and still want to play the victim simultaneously. They are playing ignorance of the simple rule of war, which is THERE IS NO RULE!

Nnamdi is a smart nigga, a lot will die but nigga will smile to the bank if he plays his card well, n know when to cash out.

Ojukwu was a British taught war strategist, was backed my a multi billion dollar (today's value) father's warchest n solid foreign government backing in terms of military hardware n intelligence. How anybody thinks Kanu can use violence to miraculously outperform Ojukwu n deliver the state of Biafra is madness

Next time kanu is arrested, I would like him to be transferred to a prison in Maiduguri. There are courts there too, let him spend time familiarizing with his fellow terrorist while horning the latest brainwashing techniques from his masters. I would also like to see how many Igbos will abandon their business n make the long journey.

I used to think the almajiris were easy to brainwash cos they were poor n had liiformal education. While I can find a logical excuse for the almajiris, Igbos foolery is still a bafflement.

Yeah, watch em label me an afonja grin grin
very true
Re: New Photos Of Members Of Biafra Security Services Emerge by Ikechuob: 8:07am On Sep 09, 2017
Adeoba10:

Based on your comment up there.
Your are talking about FG being unable to defeat bokoharam. Do you know that there is different between fighting of unknown enemy (terrorists, "bokoharam" ) and fighting of known enemy whereby the army knows the coordination, location, map and area of where they are going n who they are fighting?

Is that so.

So if Boko Haram is so unknown Explain to me how your military was able to discover they are in Sambisa forest and have been in that forest, which btw is a very small forest, for several years now? and why are also why they are also parading around NE and doing several iditioic Operations there?
Explain to me also why your military is aware the ethnic group that makes up Boko haram the most?

Keep making excuses as to why a whole nations military is a freaking joke that could barely defeat few set of untrained men.
Re: New Photos Of Members Of Biafra Security Services Emerge by Stingman: 8:45am On Sep 09, 2017
tsdarkside:

Let us know when they have flattened Sambisa and disarmed fulani herdsmen nation wide... shocked
Re: New Photos Of Members Of Biafra Security Services Emerge by Fulmigati: 8:54am On Sep 09, 2017
Good! Preparation and vigilance is key.
Re: New Photos Of Members Of Biafra Security Services Emerge by tsdarkside(m): 8:57am On Sep 09, 2017
Stingman:

Let us know when they have flattened Sambisa and disarmed fulani herdsmen nation wide... shocked

sambisa is already flattened...not that their is much to flatten to start with...sambisa is now a training ground for the nigerian army...

didnt you see the footage on nta?.....

disarmed fulani herdsmen nation wide...rubbish talks...go and disarm the americans in america...

everybody has a right to carry a gun to defend themselfs...

and you igbos shouldnt play innocent here....we heard stories how the fulanis were cheated and their cows stolen too....
Re: New Photos Of Members Of Biafra Security Services Emerge by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 09, 2017
Well dressed Fresh boys. See how wonderful they look. See Bullet Proof Shied, Boot and Accessories. Money dey this guys body I swear.
Re: New Photos Of Members Of Biafra Security Services Emerge by anaton(m): 10:20am On Sep 09, 2017
Afonjezz will be looking at this thread like

Re: New Photos Of Members Of Biafra Security Services Emerge by bolaji3071(m): 10:25am On Sep 09, 2017
We and every other Ipob members both no that biafra is dead on arrival.
Re: New Photos Of Members Of Biafra Security Services Emerge by bolaji3071(m): 10:25am On Sep 09, 2017
We and every other Ipob members both no that biafra is dead on arrival.

But let just sit and watch and jokes
Re: New Photos Of Members Of Biafra Security Services Emerge by laudate: 10:57am On Sep 09, 2017
timecapsule:
Kudos to BSS!
It is only in Nigeria that Military did not know their job, Army are now working as Police in the SE while police maybe have taken their job and gone back to SAMBISA forest to defeat BOKO BOYS.

Nigeria is a fools PARADISE!
Let these so-called BSS first go and fish out the killers of the innocent souls in the Ozubulu massacre. Then we would know whether they are useful or not.... undecided
Re: New Photos Of Members Of Biafra Security Services Emerge by laudate: 10:59am On Sep 09, 2017
ThatCEO:
When this boys are rounded up, watch how Igbos will claim d Nigerian army attacked unarmed n outnumbered civilians. Ipob wants to start a war and still want to play the victim simultaneously. They are playing ignorance of the simple rule of war, which is THERE IS NO RULE!

Nnamdi is a smart nigga, a lot will die but nigga will smile to the bank if he plays his card well, n know when to cash out.

Ojukwu was a British taught war strategist, was backed my a multi billion dollar (today's value) father's warchest n solid foreign government backing in terms of military hardware n intelligence. How anybody thinks Kanu can use violence to miraculously outperform Ojukwu n deliver the state of Biafra is madness.

Next time kanu is arrested, I would like him to be transferred to a prison in Maiduguri. There are courts there too, let him spend time familiarizing with his fellow terrorist while horning the latest brainwashing techniques from his masters. I would also like to see how many Igbos will abandon their business n make the long journey.

I used to think the almajiris were easy to brainwash cos they were poor n had lii formal education. While I can find a logical excuse for the almajiris, Igbos foolery is still a bafflement.

Yeah, watch em label me an afonja grin grin

Una just wan kill person with laugh for here! cheesy Biko, take yah time, o!

Re: New Photos Of Members Of Biafra Security Services Emerge by laudate: 11:04am On Sep 09, 2017
topsyking:
Now i know you be full. So any mallam or non yoruba that write anything against ipod is yoruba. And what with the teibal mark thing. Ibo too have tribal mark and have seen a lot of ibos with it. So stop making fool of yourself and other people's culture. People outside nigeria will be laughing at ur stupidity
Abeg, help me tell dem o!! shocked I keep trying to educate them that there are 250 other ethnic groups in Nigeria, so it is not everyone who disagrees with them that is an Afonja, - but still they refuse to listen to reason. I no sabi this their peculiar brand of ignorance at all... sad
Re: New Photos Of Members Of Biafra Security Services Emerge by Yyeske(m): 11:11am On Sep 09, 2017
Ikechuob:
If IPOB is smart they should take full advantage of Aba marketers. I mean FULL ADVANTAGE. We all know people in Aba can build anything you give them. That worthless niggerian government were busy parading the full military gears that they got from "made in Aba." The beauty of that show of shame and pitiful attempt at politics showed us that their are traders in Aba that knows how to make full military gears. TAKE ADVANTAGE!!!! Go and win those traders to your side. You have freaking Prince in a town in Abia as your leader. Take freaking advantage of it.

I think you are a very good strategist, why not come down and help? See epistle over hate.
Re: New Photos Of Members Of Biafra Security Services Emerge by Yyeske(m): 11:13am On Sep 09, 2017
Ikechuob:

No I'm not praying for war. I'm saying since BSS was created to protect the people since the Niggerian police don't do it then it's smart to actually give them the necessary equipment needed for the job.

You can't just create a group to protect people yet have them walking around with nothing. Abi, na hands them go use fight and stop bullets?

Secondly since that niggerian government keep threatening war since they are too stupid to understand what referendum means, it also be smart to start storing weapons incase they start. It'll be dumb as hell to get caught off guard when you been known their strategy.

Is IPOB and BSS registerd entities in Nigeria that can carry arms legally? If not, they are criminals and must be treated as such.
Storing weapons means you are calling for a war, be sure to be at the warfront
Re: New Photos Of Members Of Biafra Security Services Emerge by Yyeske(m): 11:18am On Sep 09, 2017
EricIyke:
Well dressed Fresh boys.
See how wonderful they look.
See Bullet Proof Shied, Boot and Accessories.
Money dey this guys body I swear.
Tell them to get ready for EGWU EKE part 2
Re: New Photos Of Members Of Biafra Security Services Emerge by KingSango(m): 3:02pm On Sep 09, 2017
mpianya39:

E enter am wellu wellu grin grin grin

Sounds like demonic spirit possesion and has nothing to do with the light, therefore an useless message. Ase. Love, Sango.

(1) (2) (Reply)

12 Senators, 70 Reps Storm Kaduna For Buhari (photos) / Kwankwaso Major Loss To PDP – APC Governor / BREAKING: Jimi Agbaje Decamps To APC!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.