₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,883,485 members, 3,810,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 23 September 2017 at 03:44 PM

Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread (4291 Views)

Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Planning Chatroom / Nairaland Interschool Debate Third Edition Participation Thread... / Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread by iaamxavier(m): 6:44am On Sep 11
Emmanuel xavier
Yabatech
Sci lab tech
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread by Godwin999(m): 8:20am On Sep 11
JothamPerfection:

what Dept ??
BIOCHEMISTRY
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread by callonme(m): 9:04am On Sep 11
NAME: Aina Oluwagbenga Emmanuel INSTITUTION: Lagos State University COURSE: Fisheries
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread by show072: 12:13pm On Sep 11
Shodeinde Moses Akorede
Political science
200 level
Olabisi Onabanjo University
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread by marrttins: 12:42pm On Sep 11
who is representing uniben here? pls indicate
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread by FULLHOUZEBABA(m): 5:19pm On Sep 11
Eniade Emmanuel Ayokunle

FUTMINNA

GEOGRAPHY

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread by Ayomitide77(m): 6:07pm On Sep 11
Olusegun Ayomide
Aaua
chemistry
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread by LordDecency(m): 1:36am On Sep 12
Curvydiva, won't yo Rep? wink
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread by Fynestboi: 10:05am On Sep 12
Coming up soon.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread by curvydiva(f): 10:26am On Sep 12
LordDecency:
Curvydiva, won't yo Rep? wink
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread by MEDOLAB: 8:57pm On Sep 12
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread by frank950(m): 8:52pm On Sep 13
curvydiva:
No Time? Fire on jare.
lol, this world is a small place o. I must know u too.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread by frank950(m): 8:53pm On Sep 13
curvydiva:
No Time? Fire on jare.
lol, this world is a small place o. I must know u too. grin
curvydiva:
No Time? Fire on jare.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread by frank950(m): 8:59pm On Sep 13
OAUTemitayo:
The time is now...
Ladies and Gentlemen, we will like to welcome you officially to the Fourth Edition of the Nairaland Interschool Debate Competition.

As we all know, Fynestboi started this highly intellectual and innovative competition to serve as a platform through which students can develop their writing and intellectual skills.
The competition has evolved from the first edition into a big competition attracting interest and participation from students across the length and breadth of Nigeria.
We want to say a very big thank you to those who have contributed to the competition in the previous editions in one way or the other.
Our sponsors, organizers, judges and anchors, we say a big thank you. We are very grateful.

Now to the main point of interest..
All higher institutions of learning are eligible to participate in the Fourth Edition of NISD.

Criteria for Participation

1. Higher institution of learning
2. Minimum of 5 Representatives

As stated above, all tertiary institutions are eligible to participate in the competition.
Each school must have a minimum of 5 representatives from which you can choose debaters at each stage of the competition.
To represent your school, kindly indicate interest by posting your name, institution and course of study.
The Fourth Edition is going to be HOT......................

pls may we know the topic
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread by curvydiva(f): 9:10pm On Sep 13
frank950:

grin
frank950:

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread by IamOlusa(m): 10:25pm On Sep 13
AAUA Biochemistry
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread by kingabe21: 1:29pm On Sep 14
LAWAL ABIODUN OPEYEMI Obafemi Awolowo University English Language Part one
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread by omosaku(m): 5:31pm On Sep 14
Dear Caring Parent,
It's a long holiday break. The holiday period is a time to deal with one’s difficult subjects and topics.Let your child. Let your child use the period to improve their maths skills.
Let your child try the following Questions, you can mark and score him/her with the answers provided under the letter.
Add the following decimals
A. 1.61 + 0.69
B. 1.5 + 0.63
C. 8 + 0.26
D. 1.3 + 0.333
E. subtract 0.23 from 1.23
F. 0.350 x 0.40
G. 0.003 x 0.015
H. The price of a fabric is N7.60 per meter. Bunmi bought 5.5 meters of fabric. What was the total cost?
I. The pump price of fuel cost N7.50 per liter. Ahmed bought 13.5 liters of fuel. How much did he pay?
J. Bode did 45.6 press-ups in 2.85 hours, how many press-ups did he do each hour?
These are questions from the topic DECIMALS.
In our video (topic - Decimals), I explained how to tackle questions like these. I also explained how to multiply and divide decimals. Decimal is a common question area in common entrance exams.
Your child will need the knowledge of Direct Proportion to fully understand decimals. Let them watch direct proportion first.
If you have not downloaded our Home Maths Videos for your Child, please do so now www.biodunomosaku.com/mathsvideos
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread by babyfaceafrica: 11:21pm On Sep 14
University of Ibadan. ,fadire olusola ,Linguistics

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread by aniedi247: 12:02am On Sep 15
ah pray it goes well
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread by GrandFinale2017(m): 11:13am On Sep 15
Udeme Etim Nta.
Library and Information Sciences.
#100 Level
University of Benin.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread by omosaku(m): 1:12pm On Sep 15
Will you love to see your child in the tv screen while he or she becomes the winer of the cowbell maths competitions and other maths competitions?. Here is the best website to visit. www.biodunomosaku.com
free books and material that will make your child perform well in mathematics, both in soft copies and hard copies.
contact us on: 08023226334
thanks.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread by Agboolaaaaaa(m): 5:16am On Sep 16
Students here can also register for Platinum Reasoning Contest, #PRC2017. A contest officially organized for all students in tertiary institutions in Nigeria. Sponsor by His Excellency Alhaji Atiku Abubakar and Pastor E.A Adeboye. Visit www.platinumcontest.org to participate. No CGPA is required, all u need is your brain and school ID or admission letter.

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread by babz11(m): 12:35pm On Sep 16
pls i need contact from federal university oye ekiti pls if u are a std of d sch pls drop me ur number
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread by imarayij(m): 3:12pm On Sep 21
imarayi osaruese joshua 300 level theatre arts university of benin
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread by doshe39(m): 2:49pm On Sep 22
Oladosu Samuel LAUTECH Electronic/Electrical Engineering

(0) (1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uniben 2011/2012 Fresher / As Cheap As Studying In Nigeria, But Better And Well Equipped Universities / This Is What Can Happen When World Population Reaches 18 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.