Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,598 members, 7,840,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

11 Reasons Why People Don’t Love You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Reasons Why People Don’t Love You (620 Views)

Why Do Women Marry Who They Don’t Love ? / Why Do Our Igbo Girls Don’t Love? / I Don’t Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Reasons Why People Don’t Love You by pediawap: 8:52am On Sep 09, 2017
Have you ever observe that some people appear to be just loved by everyone? Like almost everyone loves them. And you keep wondering why nobody loves you. Well, you can encourage or manipulate people, you can use these techniques am going to share to persuade people to love you. By doing simple things like helping, smiling, and being flexible. The truth is if people don’t like you, it actually because you have one crazy habit. One very annoying attitude. Maybe you ignore people too much, you don’t smile, and your face is always hard.

i will just list the points here.

11. Try to be flexible and easygoing.
10. Try to have a positive attitude.
9. Start saying nice things about other people.
8. Start asking for help when you need it.
7. Start Joking with people.
6. You need to start listening well.
5. You are not asking enough questions.
4. You don’t make eye contact.
3. You don’t tilt your head to one side.
2. You don’t flash your eyebrows.
1. You don’t Smile at people.

to know more kindly check here ======>>>>

http://www.pediawap.com/2017/08/Make-People-Fall-in-Love-With-You.html

Re: 11 Reasons Why People Don’t Love You by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 09, 2017
grin

When we both know that you are COMPULSIVE LIAR...but still u want me to believe ur fabricated stories... wink
Re: 11 Reasons Why People Don’t Love You by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 09, 2017
some people right now

Re: 11 Reasons Why People Don’t Love You by bolinjkezzy(m): 10:04am On Sep 09, 2017
12. You don't have money( broke ass nigga)

(1) (Reply)

If You Are A Single Lady, I Want To Give You This Book F.ree / Biggestmanhood Banned For Airforce1 Sake / Do Guys Cry A Lot In Relationships? ( As In The Case Of Broken Relationships )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.