Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:55 PM

Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest (54367 Views)

'Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Will Return Soon' - Ikpeazu / Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) / Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by tsdarkside(m): 10:40pm On Sep 09, 2017
nigeria is a company..and many tribes are the owners of the company....we cant have people like ipob disturbing the laws of the company...

1 Like

Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 09, 2017
tsdarkside:

hmm...you realy want to provoke people with life ammmunitions and enough of it to level a entire city...

i dont know what to say to you....this is not smart....

you can get biafra without much trouble.....

hell...ojukwu had the chance to get biafra in 1967.......but he was too proud.....hubris......

but why they hell should i advice you anyways...you already told me that you dont like me....

nobody wants to be with igbos......every tribe is proud of them selfs....and i would be very foolish to talk down on other tribes the way ipob is doing....

""nobody wants to be with igbos""

And yet ur struggling hard to remain wit the igbos in Nigeria.

Let them bring the live ammunitions n u will see Nigeria disintegrate with brute force, u think this is 1967 abi One thing u one Nigeria advocates fail to understand is that this is not external aggression, this is not going to be Nigeria vs Cameroon war. Nigeria. doesn't have a standing army for this. Be careful. Tell ur father buhari to be careful.
Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by tsdarkside(m): 10:49pm On Sep 09, 2017
Pvibe007:

My good friend. Don't meddle in issues bigger than you! Go to Onitsha and repeat the comment, if you come back in one piece I will revoke the leaking condom comment. Till then you are what you are ! A good specimen for Burnt Offering !

i shall go to Onitsha and nothing will happen to me...am urhobo....you biafrans dare not touch me or your situation will get even worser..
Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by tsdarkside(m): 10:54pm On Sep 09, 2017
Pvibe007:

My brother why will they touch you? When ordinary tissue paper has more value than you ! Atleast it's used to clean Yansh after shitting'! Oloriburuku.

ki.. grin

can we arrange that the igbo women use me as toilet tissue paper....??...you know what i mean... grin..am a bit perv.... grin grin grin grin

kikikikiki... grin
Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by Daboomb: 11:07pm On Sep 09, 2017
wakaman:
Now i know where nnamdi got his stupidity from.

No wonder!

Seriously, when l read what the old, haggard fool worte, l just smiled and conlcuded, IT IS A DNA THING!
Like Father, like Son..... Senseless beings
grin grin

But let no one make any mistake about it: Kanu will be jailed for flouting his bail conditions(otherwise, all accused persons will flout their bail conditions and refer tothe precedence set by that oaf.

Nothing will happen when Kanu is re-arrested and he will definitely be re-arrested..
All the noise by his father, fellow Piglets and Igbos in general, is just an attempt at "reverse psychology" to make the Government not to try and arrest him because they are all scared he might be going for good, this time around that buhari is back and kicking Azz
. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by tsdarkside(m): 11:09pm On Sep 09, 2017
i would like to yansh that bss lady... grin

kiiiikikikkikiikikiki... grin
Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by Daboomb: 11:13pm On Sep 09, 2017
PrecisionFx:

""nobody wants to be with igbos""

And yet ur struggling hard to remain wit the igbos in Nigeria.

Let them bring the live ammunitions n u will see Nigeria disintegrate with brute force, u think this is 1967 abi One thing u one Nigeria advocates fail to understand is that this is not external aggression, this is not going to be Nigeria vs Cameroon war. Nigeria. doesn't have a standing army for this. Be careful. Tell ur father buhari to be careful.

Stop making all these EMPTY THREATS!

We heard it before in 1967, when Ojukwu was warned to mellow down but your fathers said they would disintegrate Nigeria in three months!

See where it got them within a few Months!
Over 3million Yiibos wasted, FOR NOTHING

As it was in the begining, so shall it always be, forever and ever. undecided undecided
Only difference now is that five times that number will be wasted and nothing, l repeat, NOTHING will happen.
Respect the laws of the land, and it shalbe well with you.

1 Like

Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by tsdarkside(m): 11:19pm On Sep 09, 2017
Daboomb:

Stop making all these EMPTY THREATS!

We heard it before in 1967, when Ojukwu was warned to mellow down but your fathers said they would disintegrate Nigeria in three months!

See where it got them within a few Months!
Over 3million Yiibos wasted, FOR NOTHING

As it was in the begining, so shall it always be, forever and ever. undecided undecided
Only difference now is that five times that number will be wasted and nothing, l repeat, NOTHING will happen.
Respect the laws of the land, and it shalbe well with you.

well...they are playing a dangerous game that nobody can realy predict.....how it will end..... i dont know....

but i know nigeria has many dangerous weapons....nigeria is amongst the nations in the entire world to specialize in drones...

they still dont get it that nigeria is strong enough to challenge even america......

if nord korea can,then nigeria can too...we can easily purchase nuclear weapons and getting away with it...

look what china is doing..which western nation can dare stop china...??....

they build a island in the ocean...damnit!!!!!!!!....
Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by Daboomb: 11:23pm On Sep 09, 2017
Psoul:

Lol...LWKMD....See heartbreak caused by jealousy. So ur problem is that upon the sun that beats him and the suffering ur zoo government afflicts on him daily, he is still looking fresh, fair and very healthy.

Let me tell you, that is how Umu Chukwuabiama look. We are like the Onions. The more u cut and inflict wound on us, the more tears roll from ur eyes. Once u stop hurting us, u would stop crying, but if u hurt us, i bet u, we won't cry rather you will be the one to crying and feeling hurt

Onions! Cheesux!

No wonder 3million of you got roasted as Suya, in your foolish misadventure back then. grin grin

Preparing Suya because Onions don fill ground, dont mind the sting at all . grin grin undecided undecided

Those who dont learn from Histor or their past, are bound to repeat the same mistake. Nor be curse.
Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by tsdarkside(m): 11:27pm On Sep 09, 2017
Daboomb:

Onions! Cheesux!

No wonder 3million of you got roasted as Suya, in your foolish misadventure back then. grin grin

Preparing Suya because Onions don fill ground, dont mind the sting at all . grin grin undecided undecided

Those who dont learn from Histor or their past, are bound to repeat the same mistake. Nor be curse.

they are comedians...some of them write very silly stuffs...
Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by Daboomb: 11:28pm On Sep 09, 2017
tsdarkside:

well...they are playing a dangerous game that nobody can realy predict.....how it will end..... i dont know....

but i know nigeria has many dangerous weapons....nigeria is amongst the nations in the entire world to specialize in drones...

they still dont get it that nigeria is strong enough to challenge even america......

I think they are just naturally eccentric people, too arrogant to use their brains, to short-sighted to strategise for positive long-term outcomes and basically suicidal, just to prove they are brave! grin grin

How a whole nation of people dont get it that "accepting a bail condition, to get your temporary freedom and then flouting those conditons without a court variation, would get you back to prison" is beyond comprehension.

How can a whole Nation of people numbering over 30million, not understand that simple process?
What can they do when Fed Govt re-arrest kanu?
Maybe take up arms against the Nigerian Armed Forces?
What would be the result of that if not self annihilation?
What would the U.N do in such circumstance if not say 'you crossed the line'?

Yet they go about issuing stupid threats?
I just give up on these Yiibos.

1 Like

Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by tsdarkside(m): 11:30pm On Sep 09, 2017
Daboomb:

I think they are just naturally eccentric people, too arrogant to use their brains, to short-sighted to strategise for positive long-term outcomes and basically suicidal, just to prove they are brave! grin grin

How a whole nation of people dont get it that "accepting a bail condition, to get your temporary freedom and then flouting those conditons without a court variation, would get you back to prison" is beyond comprehension.

How can a whole Nation of people numbering over 30million, not understand that simple process?

they are emotional..did you see some of them arguing that igbos are naturaly lightskinned..?...

that was hilarious.... grin...kikikikikkikikiki.... grin
Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by Daboomb: 11:44pm On Sep 09, 2017
tsdarkside:

they are emotional..did you see some of them arguing that igbos are naturaly lightskinned..?...

that was hilarious.... grin...kikikikikkikikiki.... grin

I really dont care about the color of their skin, they can be pure white for all l care.
I have seen almost white skinned Fulanis in the North so, skin color is neither here not there.
It is irrelevant.

Threatening a Nation and its Sovereign Govt with VIOLENCE, is what kills people like flies.
It is what will ruin the whole South East, once again.

They better caution their tongue while there is still little time

2 Likes

Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by laudate: 11:55pm On Sep 09, 2017
Daboomb:

Hmmn.... this is serious! shocked Someone should advise Kanu to be careful, pls! sad I personally do not want anything to happen to him. Otherwise, how will his people get their Biafra? Maybe it has been written in his destiny, that Kanu would beat Mandela's incarceration record. I mean, tough times don't last, but tough people do! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by tsdarkside(m): 11:55pm On Sep 09, 2017
Daboomb:

I really dont care about the color of their skin, they can be pure white for all l care.
I have seen almost white skinned Fulanis in the North so, skin color is neither here not there.
It is irrelevant.

Threatening a Nation and its Sovereign Govt with VIOLENCE, is what kills people like flies.
It is what will ruin the whole South East, once again.

They better caution their tongue while there is still little time

what do you think??...try till 2019 to reason with them??...i already gave up on them just like you... undecided
Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by tsdarkside(m): 11:59pm On Sep 09, 2017
laudate:

Hmmn.... this is serious! shocked Someone should advise Kanu to be careful, pls! sad I personally do not want anything to happen to him. Otherwise, how will his people get their Biafra? Maybe it has been written in his destiny, that Kanu would beat Mandela's incarceration record. I mean, tough times don't last, but tough people do! cheesy

badt guy...olomo delta.... cheesy grin
Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by laudate: 12:00am On Sep 10, 2017
tsdarkside:
badt guy...olomo delta.... cheesy grin
Hahaha.... who is from Delta? wink I get plenty friends from dat side, o! cheesy
Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 10, 2017
We Danites abhor tribalism
lionjungle30000:

Afonjas want Igbos to look like them by fire by force. Lol...get it into your ewedu skull

We support One Nigeria and oppose any form of secession.

DANites are duty bound to
a) Make posts to challenge tribal bigotry,

b) Make posts to challenge agitation to breakup Nigeria,

c) Support other DANite on threads by quoting, liking and sharing sharing their posts.

d) Identify new moniker to be added to members list

e) Follow all listed Danites by clicking "follow" link on their profile page. You get to profile page by clicking on a DANite's moniker or go to url: Nairaland.com/<moniker>

f) Avoid quoting tribalists, secessionists and debating

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, anonynymous, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongrea, winterfell007, afobear, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, mujtahida, stagger, Horllamideh, jnrremedy, litmus, shervydman, ikio, iykmann, limitless777, jakd, juneoctober, hati13, panafrican, musicwriter, naijatalktown, itsmrike, enice, rossikki, dokunbam, fiftynaira, goldbim
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Please copy this block of text and save it on your PC and then paste it to bottom of your posts.

To join our email list send email wetinconsignme@asia.com.

If you want to become a Danite, indicate your interest and you would be added to list by an active established member.
Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by chuka5000(m): 12:03am On Sep 10, 2017
tsdarkside:

their is no such thing as lightskinned black people...you either bleached or halfcast..you cant fool us..

when you are in africa for a while,you suppose to become black,because of the sun..

watch ipob members...do they look anything like cownunu..??...

I thought u have sense. sorry sir.
Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by oluwazoba: 12:19am On Sep 10, 2017
tsdarkside:
we know cownunu is not realy his son....kanu is a halfcast....since when black and black produce halfcast....
see mumu
Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by HonourableUche(m): 12:35am On Sep 10, 2017
ON BIAFRA The Biafra agitation cannot be dismissed by a wave of the hand.Yes there is a genuine reason for the agitation. The country -Nigeria is in dire need of restructuring; there is need for social engineering. The inequality against people from the historical and geographical area called 'Biafra' is glaring. My take: I think the members of the indigenous people of Biagra (IPOB) should soft-pedal the struggle. There's need to apply caution at this point. It will be absolutely incorrect and even ridiculous for any mortal to postulate that the Biafra homeland will gain political and economic independence without a gunshot. Ironically there has been many gunshots already. Although I somehow believe Biafra will come some day -but not now.For a comparative analysis look at the Sri Lanka scenario( the Liberation Tamil Tigers Elam or LTTE) agitation and the outcome; also consider how South Sudan achieved independence. I am not in any way trying to condone injustice but it is imperative that the truth be told -and by someone from the 'Biafra' region. ON THE ANAMBRA ELECTION Yes the electoral umpire (INEC) has fixed the date of the election for November 18. I think every well-meaning Anambrarian that is Eligible should exercise their franchise on that day. My reason:If IPOB members and pro-Biafra supporters who happen to form the majority of APGA Support-base boycott the election, power may slip into the hands of the APC candidate -personally I have nothing against him.But I think if the only Honour we can give to Dim Ojukwu Hero extraordinaire of Blessed memory is allowing Anambra to be APGA Controlled will be just fair. © Uche-Donaldson just saying things the way they are
Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by Guymassage(m): 12:48am On Sep 10, 2017
Md3391:
You need to caution your son, Nigeria is bigger than him. Biafra is dead long ago. You speak about him not seeing his new born child, let me tell you let him bring all his family hear in Nigeria so that he can fight biafra together.
Some times i wonder if you get sense.
Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by Guymassage(m): 12:51am On Sep 10, 2017
SweetWJ:
Pls kindly change ur username since u don't have reverence for it. U are abusing it.
Lol..Guy you wicked i swear Lwkmd
Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by Willybos(m): 3:48am On Sep 10, 2017
Luk at dis useless old tomatoes face... What will u do? Are u gonna kill all the country or what? I really pity dis old fufu!
Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by baddosky1: 5:13am On Sep 10, 2017
tsdarkside:

not realy..i have met igbos that look like hausas but they are igbos...

and what is this fasination about lightskin that you people have anyways...

i dont get it... undecided

i think it is you people from the South West that are more fascinated about lightskin and that's the reason your women bleach and smell like rotten eggs esp during hot weather
Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by Langbasa: 5:35am On Sep 10, 2017
tsdarkside:

and what is this fulani blabla all about..?...

you igbos are just looking for a scapegoat so that nobody concentrate on you while you do illegal stuffs...

we,nigerians are not stvpid...we see through your shenanigans....
To stab your ugly face with a broken bottle just dey hungry me.
Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by tsdarkside(m): 5:59am On Sep 10, 2017
laudate:

Hahaha.... who is from Delta? wink I get plenty friends from dat side, o! cheesy

yea... grin
Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by tsdarkside(m): 6:12am On Sep 10, 2017
Langbasa:
To stab your ugly face with a broken bottle just dey hungry me.

who the hell do you think you are??...what makes you think i will not stab you back??... angry

1 Like

Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 10, 2017
AntiIPOB:
All the blood of the dead brainwashed Igbo youths are on his hands,true or false?

Thank God you are still alive, don't worry very soon crocodile go begin dance,abi Python.
They are not brainwashed. They died for a just course; which must be realised.

It's you religionist who believe in White man's religions that are brainwashed!
Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 10, 2017
AheadMarket:

They are not brainwashed. They died for a just course; which must be realised.

It's you religionist who believe in White man's religions that are brainwashed!
Oh,you are even a pagan.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) / Betsy Obaseki: The New Edo First Lady / Major Jack Wears Slippers To Church - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.