Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest (54052 Views)

'Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Will Return Soon' - Ikpeazu / Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) / Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by Sagay212: 4:48pm On Sep 09, 2017
chiamaka4g:
Cry me a river, wretched thing. You can never be as important as Nnamdi. Nobody will know you till you die.

E pain am well well. I don't want to be known for fraud or stupidity. That's what kanu and recently his father are known for. Kanu's father allowed a useless son to bring shame on him. He failed totally and now waiting for his father to die so he can inherit his property. It's even funny that kanu is important to you. it shows the kinda person you are, a lazy, daft, criminal, village palm wine tapping drunk and bush rat chasing hopeless idaft. sorry oo.. Your cry never start.

1 Like

Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by talk2percy(m): 4:52pm On Sep 09, 2017
Wicked and demonic government, they are planning to arrest him for doing nothing wrong while those from a particular part of the country that are also untouchable aired speech that was meant to cause division and lo and behold, they are walking free while someone who on the other hand is calling out the numerous injustices that are being constantly meted out to a particular tribe for decades, here they are calling for his head....i believe that there is sth called karma and she bites so hard like a bitch! Buhari and his cohorts will soon dine with karma, and believe u me, the outcome will b a thing of international discuss for a long period. Sebi na only the North waka come They should kwantinue...next thread please...!!!! Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by 001info: 4:54pm On Sep 09, 2017
Caseless:
You are old, but without wisdom. Useless threat from a useless monarch. I prefer Nigeria to burn than kanu not to be re-arrested.

How do you justify that? How do we defend other criminals that will act on the precedence set by Kanu and will use it as a point of reference when caught creating problems and flouting court order or bail condition?

Just how if we had allowed the shiite guys to prevent a security chief from using the road to where he was going on that day and would have as well paid for it by having other criminals taking precedence from that show; we shouldn't allow this.

Heaven will not fall when kanu is rearrested(that's justice) , in fact, heaven stays when kanu is rearrested(justice done).- justice oputa
Be rational in ur reasoning

2 Likes

Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by kingsmaila(m): 4:57pm On Sep 09, 2017
Give a fatherly advice to your son to maintain the court bail conditions as the breach of which is tantamount to his rearrest as no one is above the law in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by jrusky(m): 5:03pm On Sep 09, 2017
I'm ashamed of this Kanu father instead for him to go and do DNA test how did he father albino that has no resemblance with him I had met the father one on one 3 good to me I have see Kanu as well nothing join them together I'm 100% sure Kanu is a bastard.

It's only a bastard who will want his father house to tumble just exactly the way Kanu is doing, a true born of a man or a land will never want to create what will bring blood shed or war to his father house or his land.

Hello Mr bastard pikin king go ahead and tell UN to come and arrest the Fed govt by the time your bastard son is rearrest and let's see if UN will declare war on Nigeria. Then you will realise only one evidence against Kanu through his deadly rants on YouTube the UN will even declare him wanted.

1 Like

Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by IfyGabbie: 5:35pm On Sep 09, 2017
tsdarkside:
we know cownunu is not realy his son....kanu is a halfcast....since when black and black produce halfcast....

KANU is not a half cast but the first son of Eze I.O KANU. Look at the mother to see the colour resemblance
Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by Caseless: 5:54pm On Sep 09, 2017
001info:
Be rational in ur reasoning
I'm rational enough. How more rational can I be?
Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by Stormyweather(m): 5:57pm On Sep 09, 2017
Cyynthia:

hehehe. Where did you keep your chill? That was epic

1 Like

Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by Stormyweather(m): 6:00pm On Sep 09, 2017
jrusky:
I'm ashamed of this Kanu father instead for him to go and do DNA test how did he father albino that has no resemblance with him I had met the father one on one 3 good to me I have see Kanu as well nothing join them together I'm 100% sure Kanu is a bastard.

It's only a bastard who will want his father house to tumble just exactly the way Kanu is doing, a true born of a man or a land will never want to create what will bring blood shed or war to his father house or his land.

Hello Mr bastard pikin king go ahead and tell UN to come and arrest the Fed govt by the time your bastard son is rearrest and let's see if UN will declare war on Nigeria. Then you will realise only one evidence against Kanu through his deadly rants on YouTube the UN will even declare him wanted.
please after typing this rubbish.

Go back to school. Your grammar is calling you back to basic 3
Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by jaszplus12(m): 6:13pm On Sep 09, 2017
Question: if his father were the prez of this country will he allow anyone from whatever tribe attempt to secede?
what will be his reaction to that kind of attempt? applause?
his answers really don't make him look clever. why did he not tell the judiciary the bail conditions are abnormal for a person of his son's calibre? he should have rejected it at first and told his son to remain incarcerated until a better condition is given. these things are simple: no country will allow secession on a platter of gold no matter the level of anarchy! check out the Syrian conflict and other places in the former Soviet Union!!
the IPOB leader should continue to "fight" on behalf of his people and all who will want him to lead them...
Suggestion: all those in his support should quietly relocate to the area he mapped out as Biafra by December and develop the area , in another 4 years I'm very sure others will join them there and settle peacefully there so the "zoo" will be free to continue it's "underdevelopment"!
there's no point staying in the "zoo" yet condemning it!!!

2 Likes

Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 09, 2017
tsdarkside:
jail the basstard and jail the mother and father too... angry

that was a direct threat to the federal republic of nigeria...we shouldnt allow that to slide...

give ipob,shia treatment.... angry

Unfortunately for u and them, the igbos are. not the Shiite minority. The FG knows Nigeria will be destroyed if they try to slaughter the igbos.
Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by tsdarkside(m): 6:36pm On Sep 09, 2017
ANOWEDGREAT:

U hv said it all brother I don't understand all these obsession about light skin igbos by some nigerians particularly afonjas I m completely fair skin like nnamdi kanu I got this complexion from my mum though my dad is darker will u now call me a white man? What about Obama and some other half cast Individuals who have completely black fathers will you also call them whites?.

halfcasts are whites........why are you quick to accept halfcasts but the whites dont accept them??...
Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by tsdarkside(m): 6:38pm On Sep 09, 2017
chuka5000:
. I'm very dark and my elder sister is very light, go to Onitsha and see more, gifty of BBN comes to mind

their is no such thing as lightskinned black people...you either bleached or halfcast..you cant fool us..

when you are in africa for a while,you suppose to become black,because of the sun..

watch ipob members...do they look anything like cownunu..??...
Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by tsdarkside(m): 6:44pm On Sep 09, 2017
IfyGabbie:

KANU is not a half cast but the first son of Eze I.O KANU. Look at the mother to see the colour resemblance

something is very fishy here....why does it still look like this after 2years in africa..

the animal is not increasing color atal...
Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by tsdarkside(m): 6:46pm On Sep 09, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Unfortunately for u and them, the igbos are. not the Shiite minority. The FG knows Nigeria will be destroyed if they try to slaughter the igbos.

what makes igbos better than the shias??..
Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by Obaf1(m): 6:52pm On Sep 09, 2017
Am patiently waiting for the old-man that still hold power, to re-contest and win 2019 bfor i start my own agitation, for now, i will wait::::
back to the topic:- NK father, i like his courage
a sane person will not surport the downfall of his country or family
again, sane human will hate it when been abuse, or insulted. YORUBA,IGBO,HAUSA ARE ONE but politician are playing a dangerious game by creating a tribal war to full thier pocket, any-group will come and go if NIGERIAN politcian always fulfilling thier campgan, even if it's half.
Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by Obaf1(m): 7:09pm On Sep 09, 2017
Stingman:

Most Igbos are light skinned...you can face the lagoon if the pain is too much for you to bear. Have these ones as refreshment..for your pained soul.
bro easy 88% of igbo's are black-skin, the one's with light skin are addicted to bleaching, (mostly female) have been to enugu, currently in anambra i barely see light skin igbo's(even @d market), igbo's always try hard to be WHITE, that is why they don't cherish thier culture,(that y in most igbo-land/people, practice xtiennity' SE is christien state) but those that still believe the fact that they're black(africa) hold on to the culture(but they are few)
Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by Wearemoving: 7:38pm On Sep 09, 2017
tsdarkside:

look at cownunu very well and tell me he is a complete black man....

no complete black man look like kanu..

compare its father with him,and tell me he his realy black...

look at the skin of his father....what happened to cownunus skin...

if it was still in europe,i would say,okay,too little sun...

but he is already 2years in nigeria and it still looks like this??...

they dont have sun in umuahia,abi?...

or you wan tell me,cownunu dey bleach its skin..?
Before he was Abino now he's half-caste this people self
Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by TSO4U: 8:01pm On Sep 09, 2017
Baba, abeg, warn your son wella because, NOTHING GO HAPPEN!!!
Precious lifes had been wasted here in naija without prolong stories...
story for the gods.
na only in biafrans state go b remembrance day

Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by Coolgent(m): 8:05pm On Sep 09, 2017
Funny old man
Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by ipob1(m): 8:22pm On Sep 09, 2017
lionjungle3000:

There is a big difference between Igbo and Yorubaa appearance...big difference. Yorubaas look like South Sudanese and Northern Kenyans...with dark blue color also known as "jet black"
chisos whu ar those afonja black monkeys?
Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by nenajanek: 8:26pm On Sep 09, 2017
tsdarkside:
we know cownunu is not realy his son....kanu is a halfcast....since when black and black produce halfcast....

His mother is extremely beautiful. I beg dont make me laugh please...hahaha....Many Igbo people are extremely naturally fair in complexion, I think he took after his mother. Have you seen his sisters and brother? All extremely beautiful people...
Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by NSK4U(m): 8:27pm On Sep 09, 2017
booked.....

Do your Registration and Training for all INTERNATIONAL EXAMS including TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, SAT1, GRE, PTE, SAT2. @

GLOBAL VISION INTERNATIONAL
EDUCATION & TRAVELS.

We accept ZERO DEPOSIT { ie Get your VISA to America, Canada, France, UK, etc from us before you pay} from our clients that wish to go on vacation, work, or visit any of the aforementioned countries and more. for further info, call/whatsap us via 08145705687.
Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by nenajanek: 8:30pm On Sep 09, 2017
tsdarkside:

look at cownunu very well and tell me he is a complete black man....

no complete black man look like kanu..

compare its father with him,and tell me he his realy black...

look at the skin of his father....what happened to cownunus skin...

if it was still in europe,i would say,okay,too little sun..

but he is already 2years in nigeria and it still looks like this??...

they dont have sun in umuahia,abi?...

or you wan tell me,cownunu dey bleach its skin..?

Ah ah...many many Igbo people are very fair in complexion.
Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by Milestones: 8:41pm On Sep 09, 2017
KANU NNAMDI IS OLD ENOUGH TO FACE THE FULL WEIGHT OF THE LAWS OF NIGERIA. KABIYESI SHOULD STOP SUPPORTING HIS SON THROUGH THE BACK DOOR. BAIL CONDITIONS MUST BE OBEYED, KANUS SHOULD KNOW THIS.
Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by ihatesycophant(m): 9:14pm On Sep 09, 2017
See as an elderly man and a monarch lying. Your son did not break any known law. Can you aprobate and reprobate at the same time. If a court gives an order whether good or bad, all you need doing is to go back to the same court for variation rather than be the judge in your own case. Just like Saraki that took a case of breach of his fundamental right to fair hearing to Appeal Court. If he has taken the same route like your son would anarchy not set in. His lawyers had already applied for his bail variation but he could not wait for the judge to make pronouncement and start breaching his bail conditions he signed to and made sureties stand for.
The monarch also claimed his friends organised parties for him when he go visiting them. It's same friends that also told him to proclaim no election in Anambra state. His majesty sir, you have nothing to lose anymore. Telling lie will only destroy the reputation you've built for years even as you're inching towards departure lounge. You have the right to support your son in any way you may wish but you have no right to lie to support him because it would remain you and God in judgement day, your son will not be there with you.

1 Like

Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 09, 2017
tsdarkside:

what makes igbos better than the shias??..

Just be patient, u will know.

Let the murderous FG go to a community n murder igbos, den u will know who the strongest n fiercest ethnic group in Nigeria is.
Be patient.
Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by tsdarkside(m): 10:08pm On Sep 09, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Just be patient, u will know.

Let the murderous FG go to a community n murder igbos, den u will know who the strongest n fiercest ethnic group in Nigeria is.
Be patient.

hmm...you realy want to provoke people with life ammmunitions and enough of it to level a entire city...

i dont know what to say to you....this is not smart....

you can get biafra without much trouble.....

hell...ojukwu had the chance to get biafra in 1967.......but he was too proud.....hubris......

but why they hell should i advice you anyways...you already told me that you dont like me....

nobody wants to be with igbos......every tribe is proud of them selfs....and i would be very foolish to talk down on other tribes the way ipob is doing....
Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by tsdarkside(m): 10:24pm On Sep 09, 2017
nenajanek:

Ah ah...many many Igbo people are very fair in complexion.

by bleaching...??

their is no such thing as lightskinned black people...

just say already that you hate to be black and avoid us this mental brouhahas...

but be carefull...the northerners are not going to buy that bullshitt from you...they are black and moslems and they are proud to be black and moslems...
Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by tsdarkside(m): 10:35pm On Sep 09, 2017
Pvibe007:

Now it's confirmed that you were a product of a leaking condom and a messed up vagina

hmmmm...

do you realy want to tell me that ipob doesnt deserve the treatment of the shia...??

i think they deserve it to get things clear and remember dem what nigeria realy is...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Protest Against Bukola Saraki In Offa (Photos) / Meet Adetomiwa Edun, Nigerian-British Actor Son Of Nigeria’s Finance Minister / WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.