Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,779 members, 7,959,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:50 PM

Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest (54390 Views)

'Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Will Return Soon' - Ikpeazu / Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) / Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by justuschi50: 1:00pm On Sep 09, 2017
wiil should all know DAT Nigeria is world power honey and sex if wasn't their honey dey would have divided dis country
Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by maisauki: 1:03pm On Sep 09, 2017
like son like father

2 Likes

Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by Abudiallo: 1:03pm On Sep 09, 2017
Go sit down say nfin go happen.
Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by Jesusloveyou: 1:04pm On Sep 09, 2017
smartty68:
There's nothing as good as having a father's/family support especially when you're fighting for the benefits of the common.

Tuale Baba
look at this old fool of idiotic pigs of Biafra supporting his idiotic foolish criminal son

3 Likes

Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by zoedew: 1:05pm On Sep 09, 2017
Fundamental rights are not absolute. They are subject to recognized legal curtailments. For example, you don't go about saying false things about others in the purported exercise of your right to freedom of expression without expecting to be sued for defamation of character. Once you accept bail conditions in return for freedom pending conclusion of trial it is not good law to say you can resile from them without an order of court varying same. He should get sound legal advice.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by Jesusloveyou: 1:05pm On Sep 09, 2017
smartty68:
There's nothing as good as having a father's/family support especially when you're fighting for the benefits of the common.

Tuale Baba
look at this old fool of idiotic pigs of Biafra supporting his idiotic foolish criminal son.
Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by SUNDICOS(m): 1:07pm On Sep 09, 2017
tsdarkside:
we know cownunu is not realy his son....kanu is a halfcast....since when black and black produce halfcast....
tortoiselike nature.
Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by Princemulla(m): 1:08pm On Sep 09, 2017
Why this hatred amongst us and why are we being disturbed about coming of Biafra or not coming...You hate people called Biafra still you don't want them to go! YOU WON'T EAT FUFU YET YOU DON'T WANT OTHERS TO EAT .... That doesn't make any sense.

1 Like

Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by Henri8: 1:09pm On Sep 09, 2017
And Jimoh said "the police don't kill people".
Hmmm...make I go drink star.
Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by win2kwire: 1:13pm On Sep 09, 2017
Nothing will happen, southern Nigerians (especially ibos) are cowards. They are too weak to act on violence!

Personally I don't want him arrested, let him lead ibos to another war!

3 Likes

Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by Habyz(m): 1:15pm On Sep 09, 2017
So I'd father is holding a royal office in the same Nigeria they want to separate from.
Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 09, 2017
tsdarkside:
we know cownunu is not realy his son....kanu is a halfcast....since when black and black produce halfcast....
When they call you Monkeys and Baboons, you'll start breathing fire. Are you not seeing that the mother - the Queen is beautifully fair undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by lathrowinger: 1:17pm On Sep 09, 2017
smartty68:

See mumu post. Shebi na same black dey born albinos angry
All u simply means cownu is an Albino, and we all knew that Albino isnt normal compare to normal human being. Which means abnormal human being is fighting for Ipob...
Auncle, do u think it's normal
Am not here for insult sir, Buh am just trying to do my experimentation... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by justuschi50: 1:17pm On Sep 09, 2017
tsdarkside:
jail the basstard and jail the mother and father too... angry

that was a direct threat to the federal republic of nigeria...we shouldnt allow that to slide...

give ipob,shia treatment.... angry
if u are Yoruba I will say u are a bright man/woman but no future and always afraid if u are a northerner dem ur case is worst u are a dull man but no future
Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by ipobarecriminals: 1:21pm On Sep 09, 2017
grin grin wink grin sad embarassed chai! Igbos don suffer.Mynd44,lalasticala.Mind u if i kal dem people. VIGILANTES/ NIGHT GUARDS?Nah KANU fada kal his pipu NIGHT GUARDS OOOO,nor bi me.From Pigs to Night Guards
Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 09, 2017
AntiIPOB:
Which civil unrest? Where did you heard that word from?
Who is KANU,which part of the country will the unrest take place?

Asari dokubo was arrested as a leader of a well founded militia, yet nothing happened.

El zazaki is locked up yet nothing happened.

Ogoni nine were executed, nothing happened.

Dasuki was arrest and docked,nothing happened.

Who the hell is kalu,kalu is worshipped by people with low self esteem like you and yours.

Watch it,the idiot called kalu will go to jail yet nothing will happened.

Any idiot that try rubbish will be crushed.
You should be skeptical that ur country, Zoogeria, is non-democratic; that does not allow for fair trial and justice!

Instead, u are here jumping from one tree to another like a monkey that you really are!

3 Likes

Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 09, 2017
AheadMarket:

You should be skeptical that ur country, Zoogeria, is non-democratic; that does not allow for fair trial and justice!

Instead, u are here jumping from one tree to another like a monkey that you really are!
Thank you,but Nnamdi kalu remained a terrorist that will soon be forgotten in kuje.

And I promised you,nothing will happen.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by justuschi50: 1:29pm On Sep 09, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
look at this old fool of idiotic pigs of Biafra supporting his idiotic foolish criminal son.
from d way I see u , u must b one of d northerner, I already know d truth is not in ur poeple. d reason d northerner and d Yoruba are not in support of Biafra is because their land which have just agriculture and poverty will come if Biafra is declare so stop copying d normal saying one Nigeria we all know unity does not exist in nigeria
Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by alizma: 1:33pm On Sep 09, 2017
Fake news.
how many people noticed that the man is not quoted in the news but the police spokesman is quoted?
if you wasted ur parents' money while in school, then whatever the media feeds u with, you just have to swallow it but definitely I don't belong to that class. this class is for those who believe the media that Buhari said he will make #1=$1
Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 09, 2017
The part the zombies said "police don't kill people".

Is like saying ashawo is a virgin.

The day of elections in Igbolands, Nigerian politicians will cry for votes, at the end start bribing judiciary with illegal/stolen money at the tribunals. While we IPOB will be in our homes watching Nigeria government crying and wailing even blaming the sand and the roadside grasses.

Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by Newmanluckyman(m): 1:36pm On Sep 09, 2017
Youngadvocate:

http://sunnewsonline.com/nnamdi-kanus-father-raises-the-alarm-fg-wants-to-kill-my-son/
...please can the force public relations officer addressed the Sultan of sokoto as the "old man"?

This tribal, partisan and sectional Nigerian police force is the reason why many don't take them very seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by Praktikals(m): 1:36pm On Sep 09, 2017
The apple does not fall far from the tree. I reserve my comment cos of my respect for the traditional institution.
Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 09, 2017
AntiIPOB:
Thank you,but Nnamdi kalu remained a terrorist that will soon be forgotten in kuje.

And I promised you,nothing will happen.
You are even showing more and more that u are uneducated.

Terrorist? How many people has he killed?

He wouldn't be forgotten. Your worst nightmare Biafra, must be restored!

2 Likes

Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by SweetWJ(m): 1:39pm On Sep 09, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
Pls kindly change ur username since u don't have reverence for it. U are abusing it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by okenwaa(m): 1:40pm On Sep 09, 2017
Go and arrest him naa....ndi ara
Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 09, 2017
tsdarkside:

then try to explain it for me...

what is all this lightskin histeria all abut?....

Ask nicely, I might.
Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by Osada1: 1:45pm On Sep 09, 2017
grin grin I'm not an Ipob, but they should let the man be, leave Nnamdi Kanu, he's not a treat to the country, go and face the challenges we're facing in the #State, What the Police PRO said is a lie, we only agreed that Police are there to protect lives and property because we want to pass Primary Six exams, they are not there to protect anybody than to cause havoc and disaster in the country
Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:46pm On Sep 09, 2017
smartty68:

Tuale Baba

They should continue...

justice will soon meet up with them

IGBO needs God's understanding and wisdom

2 Likes

Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by tsdarkside(m): 1:51pm On Sep 09, 2017
mykl01:

Ask nicely, I might.

pwettty please with cheery on it.... grin
Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 09, 2017
SweetWJ:
Pls kindly change ur username since u don't have reverence for it. U are abusing it.

The foolish Nigerian government will not see that as hates comments.

Anyway, the whole world have come to know that Nigeria led Buhari government is the terroristic regime and boko haram sponsors.

Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by smartty68(m): 1:53pm On Sep 09, 2017
BrainnewsNg:

They should continue...

justice will soon meet up with them

IGBO needs God's understanding and wisdom
Matthew 11 : 12
And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.
Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by rainylad(f): 1:54pm On Sep 09, 2017
lionjungle3000:

Afonjas want Igbos to look like them by fire by force. Lol...get it into your ewedu skull, Igbos don't look like Afonajs and will never look like afonjas. Go and meet your brethen in Kenya and South SUdan that look like you.

Chai my belleoo! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) / APC Supporters React As President Tinubu Appoints Obidient As Special Assistant. / Ihedioha Adopts David Wisdom Uchechukwu For Life After Viral Recitation Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.