Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

I Caught My Husband Red Handed - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught My Husband Red Handed (65008 Views)

She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. / I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator / How I Caught My Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Fourwinds: 12:11am On Sep 10, 2017
surrogatesng:
Young woman,make amends with your husband.Let sleeping dog lie.And continue with your life.You had the audacity to snoop on your husband.You have seen what you were hoping for.Your marriage will soon crash,you fool
nonsense..." you have the audacity to snoop on your husband"? what about it? there shouldn't be anything private about him... if he wants privacy then he shouldn't be married... I cannot snoop on Lalas247 phone because I'm not married to her... but you can't say the same when im married to her

7 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Fourwinds: 12:17am On Sep 10, 2017
emerged01:
@ honestwife,Yes! Yes!! Yes!!! You just confirmed your husband is cheating on you.
You don't have to go further. Pause and think over,over and over again. They have both acted foolishly. All you have to do is to leave the girl to her fate. The girl's fiancé maybe a cheat too. Reporting a cheat to a cheat is senseless,so Leave the girl and face your husband.
You have no choice than to forgive your husband. You have said it all,he is a nice man. Living separately may be the cause of his wrongful deeds.
Madam,pls take am easy.
did you catch the girl's fiance cheating? why will you assume he may be cheat too... you must be a cheating partner... because you expect a soft landing for the husband... nonsense

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Fourwinds: 12:21am On Sep 10, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Abeg it's not by force to be married , if you can't stand his cheating then call it quits , as for me any woman that ever does what you did to Ur husbands phone to me would be an automatic end to any level of relationship we have ..Now go and find the perfect man please
you are a cheat... that's why you are not comfortable with what the woman did...

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Fourwinds: 12:23am On Sep 10, 2017
Tiwaladeice:
..bad advice from u..violence begat more violence
a cheat won't like what you just spoke against

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Fourwinds: 12:28am On Sep 10, 2017
donteddy:
if women can channel this type of FBI work into building there homes. Then no cause for cheating from there husband
Whatever you are looking for is what u will get. Going through phones,chats and even stalking man is not really advisable if he is not failing in his duties as your husband at home.
Madam settle with your husband pray for him and give him reasons that he is only meant for u also learn to ignore some things if you dont want to die young because every avarage man cheats.
is this a good advice? supposing it was the woman that was cheating, will you tell the man to pray for her, go to Mr Biggs and buy her pepper soup and ice cream?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by SalamRushdie: 12:50am On Sep 10, 2017
Fourwinds:
you are a cheat... that's why you are not comfortable with what the woman did...

How am I a cheat? Quit playing with words you don't fully grasp their content
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Fourwinds: 1:02am On Sep 10, 2017
SalamRushdie:

How am I a cheat? Quit playing with words you don't fully grasp their content
if you need your privacy then you don't need to get married.... how can tell me your wife has no right to check your phone... and you are bold to say if she does catch you cheating the marriage is over. it means you are a cheat

5 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by SalamRushdie: 1:15am On Sep 10, 2017
Fourwinds:
if you need your privacy then you don't need to get married.... how can tell me your wife has no right to check your phone... and you are bold to say if she does catch you cheating the marriage is over. it means you are a cheat

I currently live like that and my phone doesn't even have a password but my woman will never touch it even if you beg her with money but the good thing is I have never cheated till date but I don't know what the future holds
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Nobody: 1:18am On Sep 10, 2017
Dolittlez:

I agree with this point. Save the innocent man. As for ur man, don't change ur behavior. Be good to him
you sound so stùpid, went through your profile and guess what? you look stùpid too!

5 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Fourwinds: 1:19am On Sep 10, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I currently live like that and my phone doesn't even have a password but my woman will never touch it even if you beg her with money but the good thing is I have never cheated till date but I don't know what the future holds
good ...keep it steady that way but yet you can't say what the future holds... cheating is bad whether done by a male or female

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by SalamRushdie: 1:46am On Sep 10, 2017
Fourwinds:
good ...keep it steady that way but yet you can't say what the future holds... cheating is bad whether done by a male or female

If a valid need to cheat ever pops up I will take it
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by liberalchick(f): 2:17am On Sep 10, 2017
Guitarlife:

Your assumption that the distance caused the infidelity is fallacious.

We have countless men working far away from home and are faithfull.

Its not everyone that is married that has that priedge of staying with thier families so try to expand your horizon.

People work offshore and are transferred to different locations and its normal so lets not excuse the mans infidelity.

Now to the OP. Stop listening to some fools here who wanna ruin your home.
Some of the women here asking you to divorce ypur husband take far more bullshit from their huabands to secure thier home.

From ur write up, your husband is apologetic so just be wise. This is the time to win him over. Let him know the implication and negative exposure his infidelity causes.

Do not leave your home after 3 children , that will be very stupid and the other lady would have achieved her aim if you did that.

Lastly some people will argue that if the tables were turned people would have advised the ma to leave the woman . YES! I would not hesitate to advise a man to divorce his cheating wife. Its not chauvinism its simply nature . A married woman cheating has far more dangerous repercussion than a married man cheating like risk of fathering a bastard because when multiple men sleep with a woman it becomes difficult to know whom the real father of the child is also men are not as emotionally vulnerable as women.

So OP be wise.

You were making sense until the last paragraph.

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by afroxyz: 2:21am On Sep 10, 2017
Look at the ingenuity you put into proving your husband cheats. If you had put auchbi genuity into your marriage, perhaps he won't cheat.
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Yuji: 3:33am On Sep 10, 2017
vicben27:
it's a man's world dear! we were nt all Born to be equal. that's how it has bin from the beginning of time.I ain't encouraging men to cheat. only a stupid man who doesn't value his faithful woman would do that. are you a feminist?
It is not a man's world and we were all born equal because God created man and woman Himself. No one is above the other. You are encouraging men to cheat just by saying those words so stop contradicting yourself. Hypocrisy is the worst sin ever.
When your woman cheats on you better forgive and forget,else you are just as worse as the devil himself.

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Yuji: 3:40am On Sep 10, 2017
Khonifer:
Wrong decision.

The lady didn't do anything wrong to you. She wasn't the one who vowed to be faithful and .... till death. So, no. Don't send anything to her fiance.

Shebi her fiance will also cheat? Men are polygamous in nature ba? No matter how hard he fights it, one day the 'man' in him, the one ruled by his penis will show up and he would be forced to sleep with someone else's fiancee.

So please. You're not saving anyone or anything by sending any evidence. This is her time. Let her shine before she enters her "husband's house" cheesy

I'm sorry it has to be with your husband though. I have thoughts on what to do, but you didn't ask for advice on how to deal with your husband.

Best of luck anyways
I have some advice on how to deal with him but that is for a woman who is ready to leave permanently not for weak ones who can die just to be called 'Mrs'.

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Nobody: 3:42am On Sep 10, 2017
We are in Africa, truth be told, it's a man's world...
Evaberry:
Send those stuffs to her fiance so that the young man can avoid making the biggest mistake of his life.

but as for your husband meeting you at home, My dear please leave that marriage it's not safe.

your husband can even resort to physical abuse because of anger.

Cheaters should not be given second chances.

Once a cheater always a cheater.

but op sha you are a correct hacker o, see the way you monitored the man just so you can catch him, lol.

This is why women should always be independent in marriage, so that when your husband screws up, you can leave without thinking of how to take care of yourself and kids.

Let's be honest if it was the husband who caught his wife cheating would you advise the husband to stay with her, why the hypocrisy and double standard? some1 above even advise the op to give the cheating dimwit a good treat. is it when your husband starts giving you numerous std Or impregnates another woman is that when you will leave?
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by emerged01(m): 4:53am On Sep 10, 2017
Fourwinds:
did you catch the girl's fiance cheating? why will you assume he may be cheat too... you must be a cheating partner... because you expect a soft landing for the husband... nonsense
Which is one soft landing? She should arrest him and jail him? I don't know what you want her to do o. Maybe she should park out of the house?
Op said her husband is a nice man. And she also said they live separately because of job transfer. Such situation can show the weakness of any partner.
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by nefertitiram: 5:48am On Sep 10, 2017
honestwife:
Hello house,
I have been been a nairalander for many years and i just need advice because am so devasted. I got married to my husband 7years ago with 3beautiful kids ,a girl and 2 boys

My husband is that perfect men any woman would ever prayer for.i have never suspected him for once not until last year september that i saw some frequent call from a particular no, i decided to take the no and store on my own phone,,i suspected he was cheating but i did nit have any evidence to prove it.

So last month,i activated an automatic call recording on his phone and here i am, all my doubt were confirmed, i decided not to ask him as i laid down my own plans too, i took his phone and scan his whatapp QR code and i deactivated the notification so he wont know. So with this, i was able to veiw all his chat directly from my phone through this chat i saw that the lady was around at his place yesterday morning and i travelled in the eveningbecause we dont live in the same state due to transfer

i took my children to my sisters place and i travelled, looo and behold this lady was wearing only paint and bra in my husbands room although i gave both of them good dirty slap of thier life, and i told her i have details of his guy and that i was going to call and let him know the kind of girl she is

so now to cut the long story short this lady has a fiance which is planning to wed her because i got to her instagram page and facebook page and i saw that she has a very good guy at her hand thus made me sad because i dont know why she would cheat with my husband even after having a good relationship,

my decision is that am planning to call this guy through facebook call and send him all the recording and whatappbchat between her fiance and my husband

i just want to know if am making the right decision

as for my husband , he will meet me at home

Madam honestwife,

Contact afia's husband for advice. You should have taken a video of her naked and make copies. Send her a copy and threaten to expose her to her fiance and the whole world if she doesn't leave your husband alone. Well, that one done pass.

If it were me, walahi I will not think twice. Chat her up, on watsapp, confront her with your evidence, screen grab the chat and send to her fiance on watsapp and beg him to ask her to leave your husband alone.

Better still post her Instagram handle here, let us help you humiliate the life out of the she -goat.

As for your husband, na you cause am. How can you leave a man to get transferred out of state? Are you a learner?

When my husband was transferred from Lagos to Biafra, I followed him bumper to bumper to avoid stories that touch. Imagine cold night, the man will turn around and nothing to hold on to! God forbid bad tin!

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Shantyken(m): 6:14am On Sep 10, 2017
kennygee:
Your husband is the problem. If you're able to deal with this mistress, there will be other mistresses and your husband will get smarter in hiding his infidelities from you.

The issue is, there are more books and talks and advice and seminars preparing women to be the ideal wives and less materials or even almost non existent ones to teach men how to be good husbands.

It takes two to make a marriage work.
best advice ever.
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by MarilynNash(f): 6:36am On Sep 10, 2017
Immatex:
If I should lend a voice.

Your husband living apart from you and your kids provided good grounds for infidelity.

Those moments he returns home from work with no one to talk to, no warmth, affection and properly no strength to do himself a nice meal.

Those times you had to care for your work and kids in your other residence, he would surf the net, think of the attractive soft spoken ladies all around then his defense gets weakened every passing day.

He begins to see nothing wrong in a having a friend less busy as his wife. He presumes a little hi won't hurt and so sow the seed he is now harvesting bringing devastation to his home.

But woman, you share in the blame even though innocent for now. You must accept to make more sacrifices before giving up on him. You must also forgive him if he shows true remorse and repentance.

I recommend you live at the same home as your husband- the kids will keep him busy and you will keep an eye on him.

This act of he's should not make you forget the past from the beginning. You have kids, so think of their stability before reaching a conclusion.

I will also advice you against becoming the judge on the ladies relationship. Just mind your family and drive her away from to where she came from.

Hope my advice would meet you well.

men and excuses. Does she not live away fron her husband too? or is the husband's sexual need greater than hers? mtch

6 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by MarilynNash(f): 6:39am On Sep 10, 2017
Raymondenyi:
We are in Africa, truth be told, it's a man's world...
SMH
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by vicben27(m): 6:56am On Sep 10, 2017
Yuji:

It is not a man's world and we were all born equal because God created man and woman Himself. No one is above the other. You are encouraging men to cheat just by saying those words so stop contradicting yourself. Hypocrisy is the worst sin ever.
When your woman cheats on you better forgive and forget,else you are just as worse as the devil himself.
A man and a woman can never be equal each has their roll to play! my opinion thou. I'm not in a mood for arguments Soo I'll leave it at that
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by lxvi8xii(m): 7:07am On Sep 10, 2017
nefertitiram:

Madam honestwife,

Contact afia's husband for advice. You should have taken a video of her naked and make copies. Send her a copy and threaten to expose her to her fiance and the whole world if she doesn't leave your husband alone. Well, that one done pass.

If it were me, walahi I will not think twice. Chat her up, on watsapp, confront her with your evidence, screen grab the chat and send to her fiance on watsapp and beg him to ask her to leave your husband alone.

Better still post her Instagram handle here, let us help you humiliate the life out of the she -goat.

As for your husband, na you cause am. How can you leave a man to get transferred out of state? Are you a learner?

When my husband was transferred from Lagos to Biafra, I followed him bumper to bumper to avoid stories that touch. Imagine cold night, the man will turn around and nothing to hold on to! God forbid bad tin!

Will you keep following ur husband bumper to bumper to work, to the car wash, to every occasion? If he wants to cheat he will. Live ur life

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by lxvi8xii(m): 7:12am On Sep 10, 2017
Madam OP, I understand u have to work in another town, u can't uproot ur kids and urself cos a man can't stay without sex. YOLO. If u have to emotionally or physically detach to live thAt one life do it.

Everybody come life for himself.

For the side chic.....there is nothing u can do. She is living her life too.
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Lalas247(f): 7:26am On Sep 10, 2017
goodnewscliff:
u jst try and get a good wife when u re ready!!!! u will enjoy ur marriage life!!!! i thought guys of ma kind re few!!! mayb they re buh u re indeed thoughtful!!!!
He has a good wife smiley don't worry about all that
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by goodnewscliff(m): 7:34am On Sep 10, 2017
Lalas247:

He has a good wife smiley don't worry about all that
dont tell me u re talking abt u!!! wink
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Lalas247(f): 7:34am On Sep 10, 2017
goodnewscliff:
dont tell me u re talking abt u!!! wink
grin lipsrsealed
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by goodnewscliff(m): 7:36am On Sep 10, 2017
Lalas247:

grin lipsrsealed
common dont be shyyy!! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 10, 2017
Myself2:
So just because you suspected your husband was cheating,you went ahead and cloned his phone You must be a yahoo yahoo wife,DAMN!!! Just hear yourself," I scanned his bar code,I did this and did that,blah blah blah,,,,,,,, those your actions are not borne out of love and respect.You cheated on your husband as well,,,,,if he had caught you tampering devilishly with his phone while forming Sherlock Holmes,tell me you would've been the proudest wife on earth that moment.
Nonsense,rather than take actions based on love,respect and a sincere desire to keep your marriage such that the other hoe would not have landed in your house with pant and bra in the first place,also such that your husband would have realized his folly and stopped then,you go dey do nonsense,come here that write rubbish.
Make we con go fry water abi ??
Abeg clear

U are a terrible person.. ..so she should put her life at risk ba?. You will rather she allows that young innocent man to make the mistake of his life and marry a LovePeddler? Maybe u are morally bankrupt like that LovePeddler. Persons like you are the problems on earth.
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 10, 2017
Diamondville:
I love the amusing you bash chauvinistic nairaland guys grin

I ridicule them. grin
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 10, 2017
Osashalom:

Rubbish advice

Cheater spotted. grin
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 10, 2017
myking95:

U are a terrible person.. ..so she should put her life at risk ba?. You will rather she allows that young innocent man to make the mistake of his life and marry a LovePeddler? Maybe u are morally bankrupt like that LovePeddler. Persons like you are the problems on earth.

Look at how they are protecting and defending their fellow men. Like a bunch of ho.mos. grin
But when it comes to the woman, she must eat the sh.it, take the blame and apologize.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo / Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work / "Please, When Is School Resuming?" - Man Cries Out After His Kids Did This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.