Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

I Caught My Husband Red Handed - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught My Husband Red Handed (65051 Views)

She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. / I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator / How I Caught My Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by emmeyen: 8:54pm On Sep 09, 2017
kennygee:
Your husband is the problem. If you're able to deal with this mistress, there will be other mistresses and your husband will get smarter in hiding his infidelities from you.

The issue is, there are more books and talks and advice and seminars preparing women to be the ideal wives and less materials or even almost non existent ones to teach men how to be good husbands.

It takes two to make a marriage work.

You are so right. Have been saying it since. There are more responsible women than men.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 09, 2017
Stallione:
i guess ua right,but staying single is it the best?

you see marriage is not by force but once you are in and taken the vows,you need to stay loyal breaking the vows is been disloyal meaning you dont believe in the vows you took.

A single life with peace of mind is better than a marriage with thousands of problem and heartbreak

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Lilprinz10(m): 9:00pm On Sep 09, 2017
cummando:
And you are asking advice from a forum where 99% of them are retards and bigots?

Good luck
Lwkm! Why u dey sound like this na������
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Olami90: 9:03pm On Sep 09, 2017
weldon!
cool
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by bsideboii(m): 9:17pm On Sep 09, 2017
FemiEddy:
I am not married yet, so am not fit to give you an advice, but at least I can reason well and have seen things so this is my opinion
Firstly, Leave the lady and her husband alone, Karma always comes back to hunt it's victim, she will reap the fruit of her labour, mind ur business and give ursef peace of mind.
Secondly, ur husband, u know his weak point, maybe pounded yam, or one food, or maybe d oda room, give him a good treat, after he is calm and relaxed, confront him, just ask him why he did it, he will tell u , don't raise your voice o, u already have three kids, those are ur treasure. If you indeed love ur husband, please try, it's hard, but try for the sake of the kids
My opinion
If I'm that man,I won't eat that "pounded yam" o for the fear that it might have been poisoned.
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Monaco2(m): 9:22pm On Sep 09, 2017
honestwife:
Hello house,
I have been been a nairalander for many years and i just need advice because am so devasted. I got married to my husband 7years ago with 3beautiful kids ,a girl and 2 boys

My husband is that perfect men any woman would ever prayer for.i have never suspected him for once not until last year september that i saw some frequent call from a particular no, i decided to take the no and store on my own phone,,i suspected he was cheating but i did nit have any evidence to prove it.

So last month,i activated an automatic call recording on his phone and here i am, all my doubt were confirmed, i decided not to ask him as i laid down my own plans too, i took his phone and scan his whatapp QR code and i deactivated the notification so he wont know. So with this, i was able to veiw all his chat directly from my phone through this chat i saw that the lady was around at his place yesterday morning and i travelled in the eveningbecause we dont live in the same state due to transfer

i took my children to my sisters place and i travelled, looo and behold this lady was wearing only paint and bra in my husbands room although i gave both of them good dirty slap of thier life, and i told her i have details of his guy and that i was going to call and let him know the kind of girl she is

so now to cut the long story short this lady has a fiance which is planning to wed her because i got to her instagram page and facebook page and i saw that she has a very good guy at her hand thus made me sad because i dont know why she would cheat with my husband even after having a good relationship,

my decision is that am planning to call this guy through facebook call and send him all the recording and whatappbchat between her fiance and my husband

i just want to know if am making the right decision

as for my husband , he will meet me at home

Please aw did u use ur phone to scan his.... I thought that could only be done with a computer.....pls enlighten me so I too can do it... Tnks

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by FemiEddy(m): 9:31pm On Sep 09, 2017
pocohantas:

Original thunder should fire that femieddy or wareva he is called.

Ah! Nigerian men are wicked o.
A woman who is broken, should start pounding yam? As she is pounding it, she will remember the half dressed girl she saw and imagine how her husband also pounded the girl.

He also advised her to have sex with him. Hey!
People are wicked!!!!!!! Nigerian women done suffer. No wonder pastors have open office on their heads...

Fact that you men use to console yourself.
Bc you don't wanna believe your wife also crave bigger pricks...
Hehehehe!

E go shock una last last... grin grin grin
Queen thunder, abeg leave me out of ur thunder o, u can give her ur own advice naa...biko grin
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by chinnasa: 9:33pm On Sep 09, 2017
davinero2:
Obviously you do not plan on leaving your husband.

I'd advise u send the lady a private message telling her to stay away from your man. Do not tell her you already have more evidence about the affair other than the fact that u saw her half naked in ya husband's place and don't also threaten her.

Do not also let your husband know you have more evidence.

Monitor them for a while and if they show no signs of ending their affair willingly, then go ahead and do what's on your mind.

The guy below me made sense

The guy above me must be using 5g. Lemme manage my glo jejely. I go still make am. Na small remain.
calm down u didn't marry an angel (angels don't marry) you married a man. forgive both them. and u will see how happy u home will be. be wise otherwise you train 3 kids all by yourself.
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Osashalom: 9:53pm On Sep 09, 2017
Mindfulness:

And then what? He will be extra nice to you again so you will open your legs or he will transfer the blame onto you so you will be the one to apologize at the end of it all.

Take revenge on the mistress if you feel like it. Maybe, just maybe, it will help you in the licking of your wounds.
Rubbish advice

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Osashalom: 9:58pm On Sep 09, 2017
I still think you would have be happier if you didn't spy on your husband. Don't call that girl's fiance at all. Forgive your husband and amend your ways.
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by mumexcellency(f): 10:09pm On Sep 09, 2017
My opinion: stay calm, i am with a man that cheats but i have been able to have peace. Stop monitoring his phone or him, it will not do you any good. I know it hurts but you cant stop a cheating spouse, if its not that girl, it will definitely be another one. Pls focus on how you live more beautiful and healthy. Focus on your kids, acquire new skills, and think about making money for yourself and plan towArds the rainy days. Good luck.
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Rozaytee: 10:20pm On Sep 09, 2017
@ op please teach d biitch a lesson as for ur hubby treat his fvck up....
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by tosyne2much(m): 10:22pm On Sep 09, 2017
Kindly report the lady to her finance. With that, you will be saving the life of the innocent young man from a promiscuous wife in embryo
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Diamondville(f): 10:46pm On Sep 09, 2017
Mindfulness:

Men are immune to STDs, women are not.
Men cannot impregnate a woman outside marriage, women can get pregnant under any circumstances.
There are no DNA tests in your village.

grin

Go back to bed, reset your brain and come back again.
I love the amusing you bash chauvinistic nairaland guys grin

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by manfred10(m): 11:04pm On Sep 09, 2017
Evaberry:
Send those stuffs to her fiance so that the young man can avoid making the biggest mistake of his life.

but as for your husband meeting you at home, My dear please leave that marriage it's not safe.

your husband can even resort to physical abuse because of anger.

Cheaters should not be given second chances.

Once a cheater always a cheater.

but op sha you are a correct hacker o, see the way you monitored the man just so you can catch him, lol.

This is why women should always be independent in marriage, so that when your husband screws up, you can leave without thinking of how to take care of yourself and kids.

Let's be honest if it was the husband who caught his wife cheating would you advise the husband to stay with her, why the hypocrisy and double standard? some1 above even advise the op to give the cheating dimwit a good treat. is it when your husband starts giving you numerous std Or impregnates another woman is that when you will leave?

Bad advice. People like you shouldn't be giving advice. I'm sure you are psychologically unstable
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Gerrard59(m): 11:06pm On Sep 09, 2017
cococandy:
I'm sure I've given her my piece

My post addressed all of you dummies

P.S I don't care what you think of my looks. Let's address your foolishness first

Sister is angry grin grin grin grin grin

People condoning the man cheating and yet complain of the rising rates of divorce cases?
They even used the Bible to support cheating? grin grin grin Another reason I don't do religion, common sense leaves the building. Hopefully, no one comes complaining of women cheating. Today women cannot take it any longer.

A woman has the right to cheat if her man cheats. What is good for the goose is good for the gander

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by romeorailss: 11:13pm On Sep 09, 2017
The reason u ask is the same reason why u find men marry more than one wife and it's all normal and a woman will never dare try it. There is no two ways about it, the truth is there is no equality in marriage sincerely. There are certain things men do and go Scot free but a woman would never try. That being said. U don't need to advise her to take a leave, wish u were married .

Well tnot holding brief for him but the op should forget about that lady and face her man. Let them fix the issue
Evaberry:
Send those stuffs to her fiance so that the young man can avoid making the biggest mistake of his life.

but as for your husband meeting you at home, My dear please leave that marriage it's not safe.

but op sha you are a correct hacker o, see the way you monitored the man just so you can catch him, lol.

This is why women should always be independent in marriage, so that when your husband screws up, you can leave without thinking of how to take care of yourself and kids.

Let's be honest if it was the husband who caught his wife cheating would you advise the husband to stay with her, why the hypocrisy and double standard? some1 above even advise the op to give the cheating dimwit a good treat. is it when your husband starts giving you numerous std Or impregnates another woman is that when you will leave?
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Toks2008(m): 11:17pm On Sep 09, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:
cheesy toks2008 tell us why you have not lasted with a woman is it because of your misogynistic tendencies

How many woman I Don dey with? see yeye question.
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by MrSly(m): 11:18pm On Sep 09, 2017
Evaberry:

Let's be honest if it was the husband who caught his wife cheating would you advise the husband to stay with here, why the hypocrisy and double standard? some1 above even advise the op to give the cheating dimwit a good treat. is it when your husband starts giving you numerous std Or impregnates another woman is that when you will leave?
My sister never mind this one her. A spinster is not qualified to talk about families, especially the ones facing one challenge or another.
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Fourwinds: 11:22pm On Sep 09, 2017
FemiEddy:
I am not married yet, so am not fit to give you an advice, but at least I can reason well and have seen things so this is my opinion
Firstly, Leave the lady and her husband alone, Karma always comes back to hunt it's victim, she will reap the fruit of her labour, mind ur business and give ursef peace of mind.
Secondly, ur husband, u know his weak point, maybe pounded yam, or one food, or maybe d oda room, give him a good treat, after he is calm and relaxed, confront him, just ask him why he did it, he will tell u , don't raise your voice o, u already have three kids, those are ur treasure. If you indeed love ur husband, please try, it's hard, but try for the sake of the kids
My opinion
i just read nonsense advice and to think that such useless advice attracted so many likes.... I won't be surprise that majority came from cheating guys.... once again ....nonsense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Fourwinds: 11:26pm On Sep 09, 2017
MrSly:

My sister never mind this one her. A spinster is not qualified to talk about families, especially the ones facing one challenge or another.
nonsense....why wont OP mind Evaberry,'s advice ? she gave a very good advice... only a cheating fool will dislike it....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Diamondville(f): 11:28pm On Sep 09, 2017
Fourwinds:
i just read nonsense advice and to think that such useless advice attracted so many likes.... I won't be surprise that majority came from cheating guys.... once again ....nonsense
Thanks for be truthful jare
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Fourwinds: 11:35pm On Sep 09, 2017
mumexcellency:
My opinion: stay calm, i am with a man that cheats but i have been able to have peace. Stop monitoring his phone or him, it will not do you any good. I know it hurts but you cant stop a cheating spouse, if its not that girl, it will definitely be another one. Pls focus on how you live more beautiful and healthy. Focus on your kids, acquire new skills, and think about making money for yourself and plan towArds the rainy days. Good luck.
see mumu talk... even my elder brother knows I cannot support him cheating on his wife how much more another man... for you to advice your fellow woman to condole a cheating husband is not different from a Christian nailing Jesus Christ to the cross again... and feeling good about it...

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Fourwinds: 11:36pm On Sep 09, 2017
Osashalom:
I still think you would have be happier if you didn't spy on your husband. Don't call that girl's fiance at all. Forgive your husband and amend your ways.
see nonsense talk

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Fourwinds: 11:39pm On Sep 09, 2017
chinnasa:
calm down u didn't marry an angel (angels don't marry) you married a man. forgive both them. and u will see how happy u home will be. be wise otherwise you train 3 kids all by yourself.
foolish statement.... who ask you to marry if you cannot tame your third leg?

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Khonifer: 11:41pm On Sep 09, 2017
Wrong decision.

The lady didn't do anything wrong to you. She wasn't the one who vowed to be faithful and .... till death. So, no. Don't send anything to her fiance.

Shebi her fiance will also cheat? Men are polygamous in nature ba? No matter how hard he fights it, one day the 'man' in him, the one ruled by his penis will show up and he would be forced to sleep with someone else's fiancee.

So please. You're not saving anyone or anything by sending any evidence. This is her time. Let her shine before she enters her "husband's house" cheesy

I'm sorry it has to be with your husband though. I have thoughts on what to do, but you didn't ask for advice on how to deal with your husband.

Best of luck anyways

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by cococandy(f): 11:43pm On Sep 09, 2017
Lol. Not angry

More like tiredness of entertaining mor0ns

Gerrard59:

Sister is angry grin grin grin grin grin

People condoning the man cheating and yet complain of the rising rates of divorce cases?
They even used the Bible to support cheating? grin grin grin Another reason I don't do religion, common sense leaves the building. Hopefully, no one comes complaining of women cheating. Today women cannot take it any longer.

A woman has the right to cheat if her man cheats. What is good for the goose is good for the gander

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Fourwinds: 11:45pm On Sep 09, 2017
Mindfulness:

And then what? He will be extra nice to you again so you will open your legs or he will transfer the blame onto you so you will be the one to apologize at the end of it all.

Take revenge on the mistress if you feel like it. Maybe, just maybe, it will help you in the licking of your wounds.
i call this a useless thought... being extra nice after causing so much damage.... I hope you will feel better when the table is turned
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Diamondville(f): 11:49pm On Sep 09, 2017
Fourwinds:
i call this a useless thought... being extra nice after causing so much damage.... I hope you will feel better when the table is turned
You didn't get the sarcasm

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 09, 2017
FemiEddy:
My opinion

A husband cheats and he is rewarded with pounded yam and sex that's your advice. Smh if a woman cheated would you have told the man to cook pounded man for the wife and ask what's going on ?

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Fourwinds: 11:55pm On Sep 09, 2017
Diamondville:
You didn't get the sarcasm
well...probably because they way a lot of guys came here pouring their foolishly support for a cheating husband.... no no no I detest it... some guys think with their ANUS these days

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Fourwinds: 12:00am On Sep 10, 2017
FemiEddy:

One of the best way to win in this life is to mind ones business, let This woman focus on her own family, I know as a lady it hurts, but save her from unnecessary added wahala
Lalasticlala , Mynd44 . Please front page to gain more knowledge from the married and experienced please and to save a marriage
nonsense talk... this woman can't mind her business because the business concerns her... how can you say she should mind her business when her husband is cheating on her and a foolish girl who should mind her business is involved.... please think properly with the brain

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

Man Dumps Wife For Being A Bad Cook / Happy Couple Celebrates 40years Of Being Together (pics) / My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.