Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

I Caught My Husband Red Handed - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught My Husband Red Handed (65119 Views)

She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. / I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator / How I Caught My Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by smudge2079(m): 7:29pm On Sep 09, 2017
Your husband would surely meet you @ home... grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by dominique(f): 7:30pm On Sep 09, 2017
vicben27:
it's a man's world dear! we were nt all Born to be equal. that's how it has bin from the beginning of time.I ain't encouraging men to cheat. only a stupid man who doesn't value his faithful woman would do that. are you a feminist?

It's only in this part of the world that its a man's world. In the SANE world, a man can't be messing aroung and still expect his wife to be all loving and understanding. Anybody has every right to leave a cheating partner without being shamed.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by ADIEMUS(f): 7:40pm On Sep 09, 2017
Carry go madam,nothing do you!!!
Thank God you are not among those weak women we have around!!
Make sure you inform the lady's fiance.#SAVE YOUR FELLOW HUMAN FROM IMMINENT DOOM
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 09, 2017
Toks2008:

Shebbi when I write threads about this,all the naira land teenagers and naive ones will rant and curse me even those who have no clue of what marriage is all about.

OK let me give you the regular stupid advice.LEAVE HIM AND DIVORCE HIM IMMEDIATELY.

My threads will advice you so go check up the one with titles

"Before you divorce your adulterous husband"

"Don't marry if you are not ready for this one thing"

"This is for every lady who wants to experience a happy marriage"

These 3 should help.

Mr born again preacher grin heaven candidate resident misogynist. this exactly the comment I expected from you.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by kennypedia(m): 7:42pm On Sep 09, 2017
darlenese:

the only problem I have with ur post is when u created a picture of petting a cheating spouse, it is all shades of wrong, it will become a norm, did u even put the woman in your shoes? have considered how heartbroken she would be? I am sentimental Yes, bcoz I have lost a loved one who was once married to a bloody cheat. his unrepentant cheating habit led to her death.
Psychologically women are attached to men more after sex but infidelity breaks it. still the parties should be able to act on and give their children a befitting care I also have friends who are victims of broken marriage the tend to see a particular sex as evil. The children may become Psychologically imbalance and may affect them spiritually emotionally and educationally what I think the spouse should so is to focus on something great that made her happy they will reconcile but it might take time. Am Sorry for your friend loss she shouldn't have divorced when she cannot bear the psychological stress

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by ADIEMUS(f): 7:43pm On Sep 09, 2017
dominique:

It's only in this part of the world that its a man's world. In the SANE world, a man can't be messing aroung and still expect his wife to be all loving and understanding. Anybody has every right to leave a cheating partner without being shamed.
CONFIRMATO!!!
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Wallade(m): 7:43pm On Sep 09, 2017
ADIEMUS:

Most Nigerian men are very stupid and wicked.Rubbish

Yea, we always look stupid so you don't see us coming. I hope you included your father, brothers and man, if you have any, among the stupid lot
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by ekaidem10(m): 7:46pm On Sep 09, 2017
My candid advice is that, don't let ur husband get to knw hw u got d in4mations, 4give him while u still monitor him.for d girl u can tell d boy frd that u caught d so call girl frd with ur man.
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 09, 2017
cococandy:
Spoken like a true retarrd
You do not have the ability to argue ur point without insult. Its either you have no point or lack the ability to convey it in a logical and analytical manner or both.

Either which way, it doesnt change the fact that men are not equal to women. A child may take pride in the fact that his father has many wives but which child will be proud that his mother has more than 1 husband talkless of sleeping with abother man.

Dont let the whites brainwash you. Even your own maternal family will not advise her to pack out of her home if they find out her husband has other women however, she dare not because of her husbands infidelity start sleeping around.

Its simple. The man cheating is not the same as the woman cheating. If a man cheata on his wife, thats bad I agree but if a woman does same Its grievious.

I repeat, women should stop comparing or equating themselves to men except you are in America or Europe.
Here in Africa, the rules are different even in the bible. Did you ever see them call a man a prostitute ? The woman that was saved by christ, where was the man or was she sleeping with herself ?

Continue living in self denial.
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Wallade(m): 7:49pm On Sep 09, 2017
cezarman:

You're a foool. Your brain is obviously filled with a mad dog's shiit. I can only insult you because to have a logical argument with you would be a waste of time.
So, you're very very stuupid. Na thunder go kee you at last. slowpoke. Wretched, brainless bastaard.
Your fada there... Go and report me, you mad monkey. You don't deserve to be alive because you're just occupying space.

All these adjectives for only me grin. Well, I usually share everything with folks so kindly extend the adjectives to you parents, brothers and folks as well.

You can have some if you wish too besides, I think you need to see a psychiatrist, check into Yaba left. Mind you, I mean no offence.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by cococandy(f): 7:54pm On Sep 09, 2017
Long post trying to justify your foolishness?
Didn't bother to read it
Not worth my time

Guitarlife:

You do not have the ability to argue ur point without insult. Its either you have no point or lack the ability to convey it in a logical and analytical manner or both.

Either which way, it doesnt change the fact that men are not equal to women. A child may take pride in the fact that his father has many wives but which child will be proud that his mother has more than 1 husband talkless of sleeping with abother man.

Dont let the whites brainwash you. Even your own maternal family will not advise her to pack out of her home if they find out her husband has other women however, she dare not because of her husbands infidelity start sleeping around.

Its simple. The man cheating is not the same as the woman cheating. If a man cheata on his wife, thats bad I agree but if a woman does same Its grievious.

I repeat, women should stop comparing or equating themselves to men except you are in America or Europe.
Here in Africa, the rules are different even in the bible. Did you ever see them call a man a prostitute ? The woman that was saved by christ, where was the man or was she sleeping with herself ?

Continue living in self denial.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by ADIEMUS(f): 7:55pm On Sep 09, 2017
Wallade:

Yea, we always look stupid so you don't see us coming. I hope you included your father, brothers and man, if you have any, among the stupid lot
STUPID IDIOT LEARN TO READ CORRECTLY I SAID 'MOST' AND YOU ARE INCLUDED IN THE LIST!!!
DON'T YOU TALK ABOUT THE MALES IN MY FAMILY.THEY ARE TEN TIMES THE KIND OF MAN YOU WILL EVER BE.EWU NZUZU
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by cococandy(f): 7:56pm On Sep 09, 2017
I'm sure I've given her my piece

My post addressed all of you dummies

P.S I don't care what you think of my looks. Let's address your foolishness first
Toks2008:

Honey why not just PM me and let's get closer rather than pick on me unecessarily.

For Petes sake,it was a lady like you that made the comment I seconded so why not channel your savagery towards her.

OK you got my attention and I must say you are hot but just negodu.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by akpur1(m): 7:59pm On Sep 09, 2017
Evaberry:
Send those stuffs to her fiance so that the young man can avoid making the biggest mistake of his life.

but as for your husband meeting you at home, My dear please leave that marriage it's not safe.

your husband can even resort to physical abuse because of anger.

Cheaters should not be given second chances.

Once a cheater always a cheater.
Let's be honest if it was the husband who caught his wife cheating would you advise the husband to stay with her, why the hypocrisy and double standard? some1 above even advise the op to give the cheating dimwit a good treat. is it when your husband starts giving you numerous std Or impregnates another woman is that when you will leave?

Dumbest comment i ever seen

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by FemiEddy(m): 8:02pm On Sep 09, 2017
ADIEMUS:
Well Mr Man your opinion is very wrong.What do mean prepare pounded yam bla bla bla.You even suggested she have sex with a cheat haba.Do you know if he is already infected?And she shouldn't raise her voice hmmm nah wa oo.Why shouldn't she raise her voice?If the table was turned would he act in like manner?Would he buy her gifts,have sex with her and calmly ask her why she cheated?Mr Man,if this lady was your sister or daughter would you give the same advise?What do you mean leave the lady alone,mind your business,blah blah blah.Won't you be grateful if you are about to wed a prostitute and God saves you miraculously.Tell us!!@FemiEddy
My sister, I am already tired, if only you know how many times people hav quoted me today, do me a favour, how about you tell me what you would advice her
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by akpur1(m): 8:05pm On Sep 09, 2017
honestwife:
Hello house,
I have been been a nairalander for many years and i just need advice because am so devasted. I got married to my husband 7years ago with 3beautiful kids ,a girl and 2 boys

as for my husband , he will meet me at home
Don't be dumb and stupid
look at yourself and check whether you are missing something you don't have. he may find happiness in the other lady based on her attitude, he enjoy sex with her or may be her pussy still tight and your own don loose,
come and beat me tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by ADIEMUS(f): 8:10pm On Sep 09, 2017
Hello oo!!wake up!!!
The world is changing
It has moved from where our ancestors left it,you better move with it else you get LEFT BEHIND.The only constant thing in life is CHANGE.The earlier you accept it the better.For your information,Reasonable women have decided to WAKE UP and LIBERATE themselves from bondage!!!

It amazes me how you lot only quote the bible when it suits you.@guitarlife

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Toks2008(m): 8:19pm On Sep 09, 2017
cococandy:
I'm sure I've given her my piece

My post addressed all of you dummies

P.S I don't care what you think of my looks. Let's address your foolishness first

If this is your nature real life...trust me,you won't last with any man regardless of how hot you are.

This is a faceless forum but please learn some decorum OK!

Have a good night rest.
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by cococandy(f): 8:21pm On Sep 09, 2017
Toks2008:

If this is your nature real life...trust me,you won't last with any man regardless of how hot you are.

This is a faceless forum but please learn some decorum OK!

Have a good night rest.

Certainly not the only reason why I'm alive. So it's not my primary concern.

Tell that to the females you've successfully brainwashed to think that's the sole reason for their existence.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by EternalBeing: 8:28pm On Sep 09, 2017
generationz:
Eez well
Op watch your back, be very careful the lady is capable of anything as long as you have her secrets

Things dey happen. Op this thing you have just said is nothing new under the sun, there are thousands of ladies who are engaged or in relationships screwing their best friends, CO workers, boss or some random married man.
it seems ladies cheat much more than guys these days.

There is no good person, we all have some demented, dark, part of us that is being suppress for two reasons
We are naive on how to release it or
We are scared of how society will see us.

To your topic,

What if you release the evidence and they later reconcile and get married, the thrill of revenge would have died and you'll end up looking stupid.

You shouldn't leave your husband but you can brilliantly use what you have to blackmail him and even cash out on it(maybe buying you a land or car) because at the end of the day you'll still forgive your husband at least get something from the guilty feeling while it lasts. You are a God right now, your decision can make or Mar destinies take advantage of the situation to be appeased.

You can also blackmail the lady for your silence ( if your mind reach that one), after all what's the guarantee that the fiance won't forgive her.
You are evil, very very evil. And your evil shall soon catch up with u just like Jezebel ended!
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 09, 2017
cococandy:

Certainly not the only reason why I'm alive. So it's not my primary concern.

Tell that to the females you've successfully brainwashed to think that's the sole reason for their existence.

cheesy toks2008 tell us why you have not lasted with a woman is it because of your misogynistic tendencies

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by delishpot: 8:32pm On Sep 09, 2017
FemiEddy:
I am not married yet, so am not fit to give you an advice, but at least I can reason well and have seen things so this is my opinion
Firstly, Leave the lady and her husband alone, Karma always comes back to hunt it's victim, she will reap the fruit of her labour, mind ur business and give ursef peace of mind.
Secondly, ur husband, u know his weak point, maybe pounded yam, or one food, or maybe d oda room, give him a good treat, after he is calm and relaxed, confront him, just ask him why he did it, he will tell u , don't raise your voice o, u already have three kids, those are ur treasure. If you indeed love ur husband, please try, it's hard, but try for the sake of the kids
My opinion

Thunder fire Satan. That she should do what? If she was the one caught, would you tell the man to sex her good or take her out to 5 star dinning and make her calm down before asking her why she cheated on him?
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 09, 2017
ADIEMUS:
Hello oo!!wake up!!!
The world is changing
It has moved from where our ancestors left it,you better move with it else you get LEFT BEHIND.The only constant thing in life is CHANGE.The earlier you accept it the better.For your information,Reasonable women have decided to WAKE UP and LIBERATE themselves from bondage!!!

It amazes me how you lot only quote the bible when it suits you.@guitarlife

You need to agree that Men are not the same with women and so also women do not have the same biological make up as men. A married woman cheating is far more grievious than a married man cheating.

Thats a fact.
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 09, 2017
EternalBeing:

You are evil, very very evil. And your evil shall soon catch up with u just like Jezebel ended!
grin why na the thought of blackmail sounds interesting and trilling i guess im evil too LMAOoooooo
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by pocohantas(f): 8:37pm On Sep 09, 2017
delishpot:

Thunder fire Satan. That she should do what? If she was the one caught, would you tell the man to sex her good or take her out to 5 star dinning and make her calm down before asking her why she cheated on him?

Original thunder should fire that femieddy or wareva he is called.

Ah! Nigerian men are wicked o.
A woman who is broken, should start pounding yam? As she is pounding it, she will remember the half dressed girl she saw and imagine how her husband also pounded the girl.

He also advised her to have sex with him. Hey!
People are wicked!!!!!!! Nigerian women done suffer. No wonder pastors have open office on their heads...

Guitarlife:

You need to agree that Men are not the same with women and so also women do not have the same biological make up as men. A married woman cheating is far more grievious than a married man cheating.

Thats a fact.

Fact that you men use to console yourself.
Bc you don't wanna believe your wife also crave bigger pricks...
Hehehehe!

E go shock una last last... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by delishpot: 8:41pm On Sep 09, 2017
claremont:

I'm guessing after indulging in this devious plan of yours, you will congratulate yourself for a job well done? You represent everything wrong with the mindset of the average Nigerian female. A man has cheated, rather than explore the reasons why the man cheated and brainstorm on how to address them, you would rather spend time seeking revenge. 2 wrongs never make a right.

If a woman had cheated for any reason, would you encourage the husband to explore the reasons and brainstorm on how to address his cheating wife issue?
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Coolgent(m): 8:43pm On Sep 09, 2017
honestwife:
Hello house,
I have been been a nairalander for many years and i just need advice because am so devasted. I got married to my husband 7years ago with 3beautiful kids ,a girl and 2 boys

My husband is that perfect men any woman would ever prayer for.i have never suspected him for once not until last year september that i saw some frequent call from a particular no, i decided to take the no and store on my own phone,,i suspected he was cheating but i did nit have any evidence to prove it.

So last month,i activated an automatic call recording on his phone and here i am, all my doubt were confirmed, i decided not to ask him as i laid down my own plans too, i took his phone and scan his whatapp QR code and i deactivated the notification so he wont know. So with this, i was able to veiw all his chat directly from my phone through this chat i saw that the lady was around at his place yesterday morning and i travelled in the eveningbecause we dont live in the same state due to transfer

i took my children to my sisters place and i travelled, looo and behold this lady was wearing only paint and bra in my husbands room although i gave both of them good dirty slap of thier life, and i told her i have details of his guy and that i was going to call and let him know the kind of girl she is

so now to cut the long story short this lady has a fiance which is planning to wed her because i got to her instagram page and facebook page and i saw that she has a very good guy at her hand thus made me sad because i dont know why she would cheat with my husband even after having a good relationship,

my decision is that am planning to call this guy through facebook call and send him all the recording and whatappbchat between her fiance and my husband

i just want to know if am making the right decision

as for my husband , he will meet me at home

Best on what i read i believs u are such a considerate woman, my advice is u should have an appointment with councillor (preferable for a woman) for proper guidance and counciling.
Most of commentors here young boys who knows nothing regarding marriage.
Furthermore pls dont do anything silly, i beg u consider the future of your kids!
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by vicben27(m): 8:44pm On Sep 09, 2017
dominique:

we are both entitled to our opinions. check this other part of the world n compare their divorce rates, women are naturally made to be governed my a man our fore fathers had many wifes n still lived peacefully with them all. as I said I'm nt a cheater n will never be one. you can go back to ur papa house wen ur married n ur husband cheats on you. it's ur world n ur opinion. let me see how many men u plan on marrying in your life time. Love ur man give him ur all n he will have no cause to look out.
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by delishpot: 8:44pm On Sep 09, 2017
pocohantas:

Original thunder should fire that femieddy or wareva he is called.

Ah! Nigerian men are wicked o.
A woman who is broken, should start pounding yam? As she is pounding it, she will remember the half dressed girl she saw and imagine how her husband also pounded the girl.

He also advised her to have sex with him. Hey!
People are wicked!!!!!!! Nigerian women done suffer. No wonder pastors have open office on their heads...

Fact that you men use to console yourself.
Bc you don't wanna believe your wife also crave bigger pricks...
Hehehehe!

E go shock una last last... grin grin grin

Nigerian women dey surffer no be small. They don't have value in the eyes of their men. Can you imagine the rubbish? She should cook and sleep with him and calm him down before asking him why? grin grin grin Chai! What an alacrity.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Stallione(m): 8:46pm On Sep 09, 2017
thebosstrevor:

lets be honest cheating marriage doesnt work ,do you think you will comfortable with your spouse if you found he/her cheating

if she wants to leave,she should,if she stays,the cheating will continue and it will lead to her depression and maybe death
i guess ua right,but staying single is it the best?
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by ADIEMUS(f): 8:47pm On Sep 09, 2017
Guitarlife:

Thats a fact.

Says who
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by delishpot: 8:50pm On Sep 09, 2017
OP, if you can forgive your husband, do so. If you choose to forgive him, then report the girl to her guy. As a Nigerian woman, you must have been used to waiting your turn as most submissive wives are expected to do; so sharing the man shouldn't be too hard to do talkless of when he says sorry and comes back to you after sampling women outside. Endure. That was how many Naija mothers and those before them managed. They endured till they reached menopause and had no special need of their men but just for financial and name security. That is what a good wife should be and do. Sorry. There is nothing you can do about it. You are a woman, you are expected to beg him and double your sex game and cook and clean and work harder to keep him. That is how it works.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid / When You Stay Abroad And Leave Your Wife And Little Kids Back Home / How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.