Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

What Will You Do If Your Child Does This? (PIX) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If Your Child Does This? (PIX) (4026 Views)

My Girlfriend Lecturer Send Her This Pix After She Seek For His Help / Why Did Ladies Stopped Wearing This (pix). / This Is What Is Now Happening..avoid Girls Btw 18-37 That Do This[pix] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Your Child Does This? (PIX) by Enouwem(m): 3:10pm On Sep 09, 2017
This boy head go strong sha ooo grin

What will you do, if you come back to meet ur house this way?

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Does This? (PIX) by dingbang(m): 3:12pm On Sep 09, 2017
His mom will take care of it
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Does This? (PIX) by kingxsamz(m): 3:13pm On Sep 09, 2017
lol...he's even smiling sef

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Does This? (PIX) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 09, 2017
a little beating and order my house help or wife to clean it up cool cool

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Does This? (PIX) by greatnaija01: 3:24pm On Sep 09, 2017
slap him back into spermatozoa cool

8 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Does This? (PIX) by Draei: 3:27pm On Sep 09, 2017
His ass definitely needs spanking...

7 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Does This? (PIX) by sekxyqueen(f): 3:30pm On Sep 09, 2017
greatnaija01:
slap him back into spermatozoa cool
lol,,wicked

8 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Does This? (PIX) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2017
The mother will pay for it, where was she when her son did all these - typical nigerian father response

6 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Does This? (PIX) by Godsgal(f): 3:49pm On Sep 09, 2017
Thank God its a leather sofa. I'll just clean it up & wash him up. Spanking a toddler who has no idea of what u are correcting him of is a sheer waste of time

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Does This? (PIX) by harmony940(m): 3:50pm On Sep 09, 2017
Don't keep things you don't want your toddler to see,let's assume it's a gun who is to blame,the parents or the toddler..?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Does This? (PIX) by greatnaija01: 3:52pm On Sep 09, 2017
our owerri queen I hail o

sekxyqueen:

lol,,wicked
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Does This? (PIX) by mofeoluwadassah: 3:52pm On Sep 09, 2017
Godsgal:
Thank God its a leather sofa. I'll just clean it up & wash him up. Spanking a toddler who has no idea of what u are correcting him of is a sheer waste of time
really....so you think he doesnt knw what he as done abi....dey there make shoe dey wear you o

6 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Does This? (PIX) by sekxyqueen(f): 3:57pm On Sep 09, 2017
greatnaija01:
our owerri queen I hail o

lol,,I hail thee smiley

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Does This? (PIX) by Godsgal(f): 4:02pm On Sep 09, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
really so you think he doesnt knw what he as done abi....dey there make shoe dey wear you o
here goes our 'aunty' that will spank & brutalise a child at the slightest provocation. My dear, beating isn't always the remedy for every misdoings of a child. Ask the whites!
P.S. If the oil was out of his reach, this wudnt av happened. #kappish
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Does This? (PIX) by WhereIsBuhari: 4:09pm On Sep 09, 2017
See wetin Buhari dey cause.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Does This? (PIX) by mofeoluwadassah: 4:13pm On Sep 09, 2017
Godsgal:
here goes our 'aunty' that will spank & brutalise a child at the slightest provocation. My dear, beating isn't always the remedy for every misdoings of a child. Ask the whites!
am nt arguing wit you on that,but you saying the child does not know what he has done is what am trying to correct.....never underestimate the power of a child born in 2017

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Does This? (PIX) by NancyMathews(f): 4:13pm On Sep 09, 2017
grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Does This? (PIX) by IamSINZ(m): 4:20pm On Sep 09, 2017
NancyMathews:
grin grin

You gat attitude? undecided
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Does This? (PIX) by Lalas247(f): 4:23pm On Sep 09, 2017
You tell him that's how they behave in his Father's village grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Does This? (PIX) by Tapout(m): 4:43pm On Sep 09, 2017
all those Children spankers above me, pls come and explain why you would allow a little Child explore your kitchen in the first place... Assuming he empties a pot filled with boiling water on himself nko undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Does This? (PIX) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 09, 2017
I would bite off his ear. No jokes. angry

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Does This? (PIX) by JFT24(m): 6:41pm On Sep 09, 2017
Godsgal:

ask whites??
And how is their society fairing.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Does This? (PIX) by UGLEEBOI: 6:42pm On Sep 09, 2017
undecided
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Does This? (PIX) by FitnessDoctor: 6:49pm On Sep 09, 2017
Godsgal:

Actually, you are wrong to an extent, parenthood involves discipline and correction, spanking a child and later telling him what he did wrong and why he should never do it again or vice versa is how parenthood works.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Does This? (PIX) by agbonkamen(f): 7:10pm On Sep 09, 2017
Godsgal:
its not a waste of time my dear.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Does This? (PIX) by fowosh: 8:54pm On Sep 09, 2017
I WL b proud..cos I can see dat he loves dealing with oil and gas...probably he WL work in an oil company in future

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Does This? (PIX) by andyanders: 9:19pm On Sep 09, 2017
Nothing I can do rather, to get the place cleaned up.If there is an adult that was supposed to look after the child, that person should be blamed. Do not spank the child rather, just speak words to him 'baby, it is not right to mess up the house like this.Also, you have to keep most of such items away from kids. That also goes to show that the parents are careless hence he was able to have access to that.

Blame the adults in the house inclusive of yourself and not the baby.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Does This? (PIX) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 09, 2017
Enouwem:
This boy head go strong sha ooo grin
What will you do, if you come back to meet ur house this way?

take heart ehn, school will soon start
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Does This? (PIX) by wunmi590(m): 9:26pm On Sep 09, 2017
Lol, honestly, I were to be the mother or father, nothing, nah just to dey laugh, that's how bad I am when it comes to taking or being around kids.

BTW:

*Reasons why you must marry a yoruba woman!!! No wonder yoruba people are so smart and well behaved except for the ones without maternal care. Yoruba mothers are one of the best when it comes to child upbringing. Yoruba mothers produce the best range of slaps: IGBATI, IFOTI, IGBAJU, IGBARUN, IFORUN, IFAKUN, ILADI, ABARA. These slaps will make you think you were adopted. IGBATI will make you correct your wrongs instantly! The beauty of IFOTI is, you will confess your sins on the spot. IGBARUN, IGBAJU and IFORUN will make you expose those who committed the crime with you without hesitation. ABARA and ILADI will make you pee in your new pants. And apart from IGBAJU, we have an advanced one which is IGBAJU OLOYI. When you receive this one, you'll lose balance and your head will go into "auto search" as you'll be wondering what hit you!!! Oh!!! IGBAJU OLOYI... It can reset someone to 3D (DEAF,DUMB and DAFT). You'll be told 'let's go home' and you'll say 'its in my pocket'... LOL !!! GOD bless our parents for the good upbringing. If you were brought up in yoruba land, regardless of how caring your mother was, you would have encountered these slaps..... I know you're now laughing unless you're not a YORUBA".*

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Does This? (PIX) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 09, 2017
Foolishness resides in the heart of young children, only the rod of correction can erase it — Proverbs something...something tongue

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Does This? (PIX) by Cool23(m): 9:50pm On Sep 09, 2017
simple i will tell him that good boy let me buy sharwarma for you and i will come back with cane and cleaning agents

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Does This? (PIX) by kilojoDesigns: 10:41pm On Sep 09, 2017
Godsgal:

That's what the spanking is for na. he would think about what he has done and have an idea

(1) (2) (Reply)

WOMEN: The Manipulative Power of the Word "Favor" & How to Bypass It [PICTURES] / See Photos Of Woman Who Survived Gunshot To Her Stomach That Make Her Pregnant / 5 Key Things That Ugly Girls Know That Pretty Girls Don’t!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.