Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

What Will You Do If Your Child Does This? (PIX) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If Your Child Does This? (PIX) (4044 Views)

My Girlfriend Lecturer Send Her This Pix After She Seek For His Help / Why Did Ladies Stopped Wearing This (pix). / This Is What Is Now Happening..avoid Girls Btw 18-37 That Do This[pix] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Does This? (PIX) by 26Clueless(m): 10:48pm On Sep 09, 2017
leme not say anything
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Does This? (PIX) by kilojoDesigns: 10:53pm On Sep 09, 2017
harmony940:
Don't keep things you don't want your toddler to see,let's assume it's a gun who is to blame,the parents or the toddler..?

lol a gun is kinda far fetched. palm oil issa everyday item,children are meant to mess up sometimes that's why they are children. sometimes those mess ups require laughs, vocal corrections. this one requires some from of spanking.

my two cents. I see some people here saying the child would not understand why he is being spanked. don't go underestimating a child's brain, that's when learning is done best. never miss opportunities to teach your child basic concepts. correct with one hand and comfort with the other.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Does This? (PIX) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 09, 2017
Godsgal:
Thank God its a leather sofa. I'll just clean it up & wash him up. Spanking a toddler who has no idea of what u are correcting him of is a sheer waste of time
spanking him will go a long way in preventing future occurrence
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Does This? (PIX) by telkevog(m): 11:43pm On Sep 09, 2017
I will flog him commensurate with his age(spare the rod and spoil the child), clean the mess, but he will join me in doing the cleaning, no matter how little his effort. This will make him know that what he did is wrong and the reason he is flogged.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Does This? (PIX) by solex2346: 11:50pm On Sep 09, 2017
Little boy catching fun,raise ur hand if u av not done sometin similar
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Does This? (PIX) by heddiebanks(m): 12:05am On Sep 10, 2017
Godsgal:
Thank God its a leather sofa. I'll just clean it up & wash him up. Spanking a toddler who has no idea of what u are correcting him of is a sheer waste of time

bless ya
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Does This? (PIX) by Enouwem(m): 11:34am On Sep 10, 2017
Godsgal:
That oil will not wash off completely oo
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Does This? (PIX) by GoldNiagara(m): 1:25pm On Sep 10, 2017
Why should you beat him for exploring his surrounding. Piccasso started this way. Next time take your red oil from his reach. If I need to punish the sombori for soiling my sofa, who ever kept the oil carelessly will get a tongue lashing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that / After Training Her In School, She Decided To Marry Another Man And This Happened / Konji~~charly Boy's Daughter Flaunts Her Hot Backside In Sexy Swimsuit (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.