Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,001 members, 7,825,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters (26980 Views)

Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 / NIA Probe: Presidency Schemes To Shield Kingibe, Kyari & Rufai- Sahara Reporters / Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by tuniski: 10:30am On Sep 10, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
It's obvious that 2019 will be a battle between President Buhari and Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso..

Atiku is on a long thing
What about APDA?

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by bettercreature(m): 10:35am On Sep 10, 2017
I will vote for him
Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by Richy4(m): 10:37am On Sep 10, 2017
reuben79:
i can tell u dat buhari will find it difficut to survive primary election................

Maybe you don't know Nigerians.. A bag of rice, a tee shirt with logo and cap is enough to take him back to Aso rock..... If they mistakenly add #2000 on top, the sycophants might even encourage him to go for third tenure..

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by VeryKlean(m): 10:39am On Sep 10, 2017
I am a christian and President Buhari is a muslim
I am from south south and he is from the North
So i am not sentimental in my support for him, if he wants
more time to complete his work no problem
afterall some people were there for 16yrs and did virtually nothing
and we didnt kill them.
Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by MONITZ: 10:41am On Sep 10, 2017
[quote author=Aufbauh post=60297023]PMB :12 million votes + for dey account!!!!! cheesy
If Baba present himself for the job anyway I'll still tumbprint for him just for the sake of seeing Ipob miscreants wailing cealessly & hopelessly.

Cutting ur nose to spite ur face,u re less concerned abt how the economy has nose-dived since he became president abi,continue to wallow in ur illusion if u re existing solely for the non-actualization of Biafra .
Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by autonomous22: 10:41am On Sep 10, 2017

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by sisisioge: 10:43am On Sep 10, 2017
And it would be the second time an incumbent president loses. Uncle Joe already set the pace.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 10, 2017
Aufbauh:

Your head dey there...... Buhari till PDP mess is cleared!

And bubu mess nko?
Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by belindar: 10:46am On Sep 10, 2017
Who told these people that APC will win in 2019? Confused people. God is bigger than any man
Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 10, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

If Buhari Declares Today! Kwankwaso Will Hold Fire!
Long time?

Kwakwanso will decamp to pdp. he knows they will grab him with open hands.

Den by 2019 u would see pdp 2 million votes shared by the 2 northerners.
Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 10, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

16 Million This Time!

PDP Cannot Use 16 Years To Destroy Nigeria and Expect Buhari To REpair Everything in 4Years!

Kolework!

pdp is apc n apc is pdp.

Well ur collecting salary to support the dullard, I'm not suprised
Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by hysteriabox(m): 10:49am On Sep 10, 2017
Bring it on.
We are waiting!
In the voice of Robert Jebidiah Freeman "Nigerians aint falling for your okidoki this time"

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 10, 2017
Adminisher:

Buhari has not disclosed his illness to anybody but his wife. I suspect only his doctor knows, his wife may have an idea and of course MI6 / CIA through illegal means. Nobody has a legal right to ask for medical details. You can steal the info if you have the capability.

Even though you call these people his handlers, the power distance is too great. They are mostly ex military. I don't know any of them with the courage to ask; "Oga, wetIn dey worry you sef"?.
If the secrecy about Buharis health is too much for you then don't vote for him. For me his health is personal and irrelevant

""For me his health is personal and irrelevant""

Ur really confused, well ur an African n most Africans are void of any reasoning.

If buhari has cancer if the blood or Prostrate cancer @ age 74(football age), it takes a strong idioticĀ² individual to support such a mandate..

Above all, bubu is a proven failure.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 10, 2017
Officer101:
Its better this government concentrates on delivering dividends of democracy to the populace to retain power come 2019 irrespective of who the candidate is.

APC don't have more than a year again to convince us, by 2018 the political atmosphere will not allow anybody to see any other work they may claim to be doing by then. Cabinet reshuffle is long overdue to change the game plan for this government.

I don't think u know apc oo
Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by Lawalemi(m): 10:53am On Sep 10, 2017
Wasted landmass called Nigeria.

I need to become a better nationality
Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by zoboking: 10:55am On Sep 10, 2017
Wonderful
The Change continues
Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by dokunbam(m): 11:01am On Sep 10, 2017
bettercreature:
I will vote for him
Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by JaffyJoe(m): 11:01am On Sep 10, 2017
Rozaytee:
Na dis time around him go just die

Ahn Ahn. Don't wish the man death na. Shortsighted electorates deserve him for another 4years. Make hunger wire them some more.
Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by talk2emma: 11:05am On Sep 10, 2017
So buhari came back just for 2019.
What a country
Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by totorimi: 11:08am On Sep 10, 2017
This is the height of insult upon injury. What has he done to give him the audacity to even utter such, well it's better he said it in hushed voice and in secret too.

Is it the wasted months it took him to form his cabinet, or is it the jamboree EFCC recoveries without prosecutions, or is it the UK medical sujourn without accountability. Which one are we to say. Anyway until it is announced publicly.

As far as 2019 is concerned we shall never ever make the mistakes of the past. This is the time of the youths to take back their country from dead woods.
Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by onatisi(m): 11:09am On Sep 10, 2017
life2017:

I believe by El Rufai seeking presidency in 2023 they meant Vice President.
They just want to douse the tension within the party and see who will leave to another person before 2019. There is no way buhari will contest again. He is a bad candidate. Now the message is clear ,atiku can leave apc if he wants to contest
Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by IshaqAyinde(m): 11:24am On Sep 10, 2017
Martin Onovo what is his name should package himself well this time, if his packaging make sense, I may canvas votes for him. Otherwise!,
Buhari all the way till 2023.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by segbanky(m): 11:31am On Sep 10, 2017
Lets see how they perform d magic
Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by emmasege: 11:34am On Sep 10, 2017
Caseless:
I'm extremely happy to hear this. This is the best news I've received after the one of his victory over Jonathan. Nice decision! Sai baba
I'm equally happy but guess why? Because he 'll be utterly disgraced at the polls. Only his Almajiri followers in the north and the unrepentant zombies of my region (south west ) that 'll still vote for him. The good news is that both almajiris and zombies now constitute the minority (Buharists) while true patriots are in the majority.

We'll do the talking at the polling booth come 2019. I and mine have just requested that our PVCs be transferred to our new base, lest we are disenfranchised.
Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by souk2492(m): 11:42am On Sep 10, 2017
The second coming of Mr president is wise decision. He is a man of patriotic humility transparent in his dealings, honest, and he is the man fight corruption to taste of all Nigerians. I believe he has many more to offer in 2019 despite his ill health he still care to obey the clarion call
Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by Mbediogu(m): 11:46am On Sep 10, 2017
Give us Biafra and Oduduwa republics and then Buhari and el Rufai and their descendants can rule Nigeria till 3027 and beyond.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by talk2percy(m): 12:19pm On Sep 10, 2017
I would have asked if u are sick, and obviously u are, I would have as well asked if u are ok upwards, and the answer is obvious...now lemme ask, what exactly is wrong with u, ghost?
Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by WOCKHARDI(m): 12:25pm On Sep 10, 2017
Let him initiate the restructuring of Nigeria through a referendum and I will endorse him even for a third term. (As a soldier, he was primarily trained to 'FIGHT' and that is what he has been doing). But as a democrat which he now claims to be, this will be his greatest achievement. 2019 without restructuring?

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by Ahmedhussain3463: 12:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

16 Million This Time!

PDP Cannot Use 16 Years To Destroy Nigeria and Expect Buhari To REpair Everything in 4Years!

Kolework!
have never see a person that uitilize his/her mind like yours.dis ur remarks makes my day
Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by Ahmedhussain3463: 12:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
luqmanov:
abeg which one be transparency, integrity and simplicity. them dey chop am
baba was able to kick jona out of aso rock becos he possess this minimum qualification that jonathan dnt have.
Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by Ahmedhussain3463: 12:53pm On Sep 10, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
Only if there would still be a country called nigeria by then.
are u planning to bring rapture to nigeria ni?dis ur statement is scary

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki Mobilises Islamic Clerics In Saudi Arabia / Umar Auwal, Army Cadet Missing After Leaving Nda Kaduna(photos) / Mujahid Ibn: Asari Dokubo Celebrates 9th Birthday Of His Son (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.