Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,448 members, 7,958,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:45 PM

2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters (27168 Views)

Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 / NIA Probe: Presidency Schemes To Shield Kingibe, Kyari & Rufai- Sahara Reporters / Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by judondasylva(m): 12:53pm On Sep 10, 2017
God can not and will never help Nigeria, you Nigerians should stop deceiving yourselves all the time by calling God when already he has given you everything but when you fail to take the right decision you call God to help a country that is filled with wicked people that vote based on religion, hate and ethnicity. Have you asked yourself why haven't anyone of you all advocated for an Igbo man to rule Nigeria? if election takes place today you will still see that Buhari still win. the poll will be the exact result you will see that's if Buhari recontest, then tell me how God can help such a country and how the country can get better? Former USSR collapsed in 1991 and today most of the former components of the USSR are now stronger than before a very good example is Russia. Nigeria as a country can never move forward until the country is divided and that is the truth that most of you fail to accept. Let's stop living in self deception and blaming God on our self inflicted problem. The north will never allow for the restructuring that you all are clamouring for provided they remain majority in the Senate and house of reps. Nigerians use your brains and stop blaming God on your self inflicted problem
Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by Rozaytee: 12:54pm On Sep 10, 2017
JaffyJoe:

Ahn Ahn. Don't wish the man death na. Shortsighted electorates deserve him for another 4years. Make hunger wire them some more.
make him go rest before naija matter turn am to skeleton
Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by Ahmedhussain3463: 12:55pm On Sep 10, 2017
Alcatraz005:
Well, if Buhari contests in 2019, he would definitely win but the country would then become uninhabitable for a great number of upwardly mobile and progressive people who know Buhari has nothing to offer but anti corruption. This would result in mass migration for a great number of people. Millions have left already and Millions more would leave when it is confirmed that Buhari wins the 2019 polls.

The greater number of these emigrants would be educated Christians weary of the Islamic bent of the government.

May God give us the enablement (both financial and inspirational to escape what is to come). Amen.
anybody that is not fit to leave under buhari is free to migrate to anywhere.dis is nt north korea where u cn not decamp,by why christans if am force to ask?
Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by Ahmedhussain3463: 12:58pm On Sep 10, 2017
potipher7:
Buhari is a terrorist
so ur president is a terrorist?
Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by benzion72(m): 1:03pm On Sep 10, 2017
2019 sai baba na bad market, the popularity don pai. another party will carry the day
Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by pastorcyrus(m): 1:17pm On Sep 10, 2017
Caseless:
I'm extremely happy to hear this. This is the best news I've received after the one of his victory over Jonathan. Nice decision! Sai baba
You are really caseless indeed.so after all the backwardness this country experienced under buhari,s administration, you are excited again for His reelection?.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by AK481(m): 1:36pm On Sep 10, 2017
Aufbauh:
PMB :12 million votes + for dey account!!!!! cheesy
If Baba present himself for the job anyway I'll still tumbprint for him just for the sake of seeing Ipob miscreants wailing cealessly & hopelessly.

The 12million votes is not possible if pdp present a powerful northerner like atiku or dakwanbo.

If he can get 30% of northern votes that's game over for the gworo chewing man.
Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by talk2percy(m): 1:45pm On Sep 10, 2017
It's ok, you can run for presidency come 2019, buh be rest assured that we will make sure u run out of Aso Rock. Kworopt old and sick man like u.
Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 10, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
anybody that is not fit to leave under buhari is free to migrate to anywhere.dis is nt north korea where u cn not decamp,by why christans if am force to ask?

Christians because they are largely persecuted under this Government and have the resources to emigrate.
Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 10, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Well, I think Kwankwaso is bound to run (based on insider arrangement) and he is the unspoken major challenger of Buhari...

Yeah long time... How you de?
U guyz are fubby, who in the south south, south wes or south east will vote a man like kwankwaso.......osibanjo is d bomb Buhari will drop on all of us at d right time
Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by GoodMuyis(m): 2:00pm On Sep 10, 2017
ewigmee:
Propaganda initiative like - the country is off recession only in media and that the price of petroleum is crashed from 145 to 144. Well done sirs. Bring them on, only mumu will believe you this time.

From 26k Rice is sold for 13k, just starting.
Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by ufuosman(m): 2:02pm On Sep 10, 2017
Nobody hold you, na battle field so go ahead and contest
Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by Okuda(m): 2:05pm On Sep 10, 2017
Adminisher:

Buhari has not disclosed his illness to anybody but his wife. I suspect only his doctor knows, his wife may have an idea and of course MI6 / CIA through illegal means. Nobody has a legal right to ask for medical details. You can steal the info if you have the capability.

Even though you call these people his handlers, the power distance is too great. They are mostly ex military. I don't know any of them with the courage to ask; "Oga, wetIn dey worry you sef"?.
If the secrecy about Buharis health is too much for you then don't vote for him. For me his health is personal and irrelevant

you must be the biggest idio...t in the last 5 decades. His health is personal, but he is a public officer and his health kept him away from work for over 100days. putting the country on standby for that long. do you even think at all? damn

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by Bizibi(m): 2:07pm On Sep 10, 2017
Adminisher:

Well the nearest opposition have exhausted their entire sixteen years so APC is okay
mtcheeeew
Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by Ahmedhussain3463: 2:12pm On Sep 10, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Christians because they are largely persecuted under this Government and have the resources to emigrate.
brose fear God o for wht u just said.you taking ur opposition too far.if u had said e marginalise and alienate a particular region of the country it would have been ok by me.even the president had mistakenly talk about 95% and 5 and to defend his point ,the pattern of his appointment match his words,bt i strongly dis agree wit dis ur assertion that the president is persecuting christans.pls stop peddling lies and slander about buhari.
Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by IYANGBALI: 2:13pm On Sep 10, 2017
If the elecction is free and fare the man go fail woefully
Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by IYANGBALI: 2:15pm On Sep 10, 2017
Adminisher:

Buhari has not disclosed his illness to anybody but his wife. I suspect only his doctor knows, his wife may have an idea and of course MI6 / CIA through illegal means. Nobody has a legal right to ask for medical details. You can steal the info if you have the capability.

Even though you call these people his handlers, the power distance is too great. They are mostly ex military. I don't know any of them with the courage to ask; "Oga, wetIn dey worry you sef"?.
If the secrecy about Buharis health is too much for you then don't vote for him. For me his health is personal and irrelevant
he is the president being taken care by people's tax,he is a public figure so the public deserves to know his medical problem
Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by anjowaka510(m): 2:19pm On Sep 10, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 10, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
brose fear God o for wht u just said.you taking ur opposition too far.if u had said e marginalise and alienate a particular region of the country it would have been ok by me.even the president had mistakenly talk about 95% and 5 and to defend his point ,the pattern of his appointment match his words,bt i strongly dis agree wit dis ur assertion that the president is persecuting christans.pls stop peddling lies and slander about buhari.

Oga what are you talking about? Were we not in this country together when Fulani herdsmen wrecked havoc on southern/Christian communities nationwide?
Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 10, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:

Oga what are you talking about? Were we not in this country together when Fulani herdsmen wrecked havoc on southern/Christian communities nationwide?

Are you unaware of the killing of the redeem and deeper life women in Abuja and Kano respectively? What about the discreet scrapping of CRS and replacement with Arabic in the curriculum? What about the cries of eminent Christian elders including the revered Maj. General T.Y. Danjuma that there is a subtle Jihad being carried out against Christian communities in Nigeria? Is T.Y.Danjuma so irrelevant to lend his voice to the cries of subjugation of Christians by this administration?

When next you want to reply to my post or that of any southerner, always be prepared as we are 10 steps ahead of any Northern bigot. We are always armed with facts supporting our postulations.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by Ahmedhussain3463: 2:35pm On Sep 10, 2017
Alcatraz005:

every body is a victim of fulani herdmen irrespective of tribe,religion and social affiliation.pls in the core north of sokoto zamfara,katsina,niger and kebbis state.fulani herdmen clash is incessant and in think this clash will continue in as much as open grazing is not discourage.cos the fulani herdmen are pasturialist that want to feed their herds at the detriment of the sweat ,water and blood of the farmer.for u to have make reference to dis to justify ur claim against the government,are u now insunuating that all the fulani atrocities is sponsored by abuja and probably in a round table meeting that have vp a pastor in attendance also approved it.pls we have to be wary of wht we say bro.this thing u just assert now is what the fulani people who were subjected to genocidal killing in mambila plateau in taraba state are also claiming,that the ethnic cleasing was sponsor by state governor ishiaku to be precise so as take away their heritage and patrimony.
Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:41pm On Sep 10, 2017
genghiskhan007:

U guyz are fubby, who in the south south, south wes or south east will vote a man like kwankwaso.......osibanjo is d bomb Buhari will drop on all of us at d right time
No be only Osinbajo na Obasanjo. The SE will first get the Presidency before the SW if/when it returns to the South...
Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by Ahmedhussain3463: 2:54pm On Sep 10, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Are you unaware of the killing of the redeem and deeper life women in Abuja and Kano respectively? What about the discreet scrapping of CRS and replacement with Arabic in the curriculum? What about the cries of eminent Christian elders including the revered Maj. General T.Y. Danjuma that there is a subtle Jihad being carried out against Christian communities in Nigeria? Is T.Y.Danjuma so irrelevant to lend his voice to the cries of subjugation of Christians by this administration?

When next you want to reply to my post or that of any southerner, always be prepared as we are 10 steps ahead of any Northern bigot. We are always armed with facts supporting our postulations.
lol bro.all dis u were saying is untrue becos non of this has been substantiated.their was a killing of a redeem preacher bt up till this moment no arrest was made,the suspect that were taking into custody were later released becos their was no evidence to pronounce dem a murderer same applies to the woman that was kill in kano state.pls where u in nigeria when the military crackdown on islamic movement of nigeria shia?i gues they are xtans parading them self as muslem.ipob has surpass the the role of IMN when it comes to disobidience against state but yet the government still exercising strategic patience becos of what people like u may say.i will not atune my self to any claim asserting that xtern are been persecuted in nigeria under dis administration unless evidence is provided for me to believe irrespective of whose voice is crying aloud.danjuma ko danjuma ni.is a human being that is not free from error and also one of the political profiteer holding the country to ransom since 19 century.as fr d discret removal of crs and replacing it wit irs is a lie and even the vp once rebuke it as innuendo targeting the integrity of this administration.brother am from edo state and typing from edo north nw etsako central local govt of the state to b precise ,i stand for truth nd noting more sir.
Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 10, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
lol bro.all dis u were saying is untrue becos non of this has been substantiated.their was a killing of a redeem preacher bt up till this moment no arrest was made,the suspect that were taking into custody were later released becos their was no evidence to pronounce dem a murderer same applies to the woman that was kill in kano state.pls where u in nigeria when the military crackdown on islamic movement of nigeria shia?i gues they are xtans parading them self as muslem.ipob has surpass the the role of IMN when it comes to disobidience against state but yet the government still exercising strategic patience becos of what people like u may say.i will not atune my self to any claim asserting that xtern are been persecuted in nigeria under dis administration unless evidence is provided for me to believe irrespective of whose voice is crying aloud.danjuma ko danjuma ni.is a human being that is not free from error and also one of the political profiteer holding the country to ransom since 19 century.as fr d discret removal of crs and replacing it wit irs is a lie and even the vp once rebuke it as innuendo targeting the integrity of this administration.brother am from edo state and typing from edo north nw etsako central local govt of the state to b precise ,i stand for truth nd noting more sir.

You are from Auchi and a Muslim so I ain't surprised. Just know we won't lie down for your ilk to trample on us any longer. Bye.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 10, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
No be only Osinbajo na Obasanjo. The SE will first get the Presidency before the SW if/when it returns to the South...

Yes I support the Igbos to have it. Maybe Okorocha or Ken Nnamani. This is however subject to the votes of Nigerians.
Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 10, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
No be only Osinbajo na Obasanjo. [/b]The SE will first get the Presidency before the SW if/when it returns to the South..[b].

Your hitherto very enviable standards keep falling everyday. You are now off the hook with your bigotry(Not that it is bad as I am a bigot too) and you post without regard for the feeling of others. If not so, why make the bolded statement when you know Yoruba might get offended. The issue of igbo Presidency is not by force as it is Nigerians that have the right to choose between Yoruba or igbo in the south.

The insult of igbos on other Nigerians would not just be forgotten because of the need to make them feel like Nigerians. Igbo Presidency will only come about if igbos learn to build bridges across political divides in Nigeria and not by threats.
Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by Peterosky(m): 3:19pm On Sep 10, 2017
Caseless:
I'm extremely happy to hear this. This is the best news I've received after the one of his victory over Jonathan. Nice decision! Sai baba
.You are really careless. But the worst thing that can ever happen to a man is when you are also careless with your reasoning. Too too baaaad.
Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 10, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

16 Million This Time!

PDP Cannot Use 16 Years To Destroy Nigeria and Expect Buhari To REpair Everything in 4Years!

Kolework!
What else can i say?
Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by VULCAN(m): 3:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
So your point being that its fine to emigrate from Nigeria because Buhari has marginalised Igbos but he should not claim he is leaving Nigeria because of persecution against Christians. Interesting perspective you have there.

Anyway Nigeria has been cited as "the Most dangerous place on Earth to be a Christian"

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/02/04/nigeria-cited-most-dangerous-place-for-christians-in-the-world-says-us-congress/

So you
Ahmedhussain3463:
Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:31pm On Sep 10, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Yes I support the Igbos to have it. Maybe Okorocha or Ken Nnamani. This is however subject to the votes of Nigerians.
Haba Bros, Ken Nnamani and Okorowetin? Easy for d recycling o
Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 10, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Haba Bros, Ken Nnamani and Okorowetin? Easy for d recycling o

Which other Igbo would Hausa and Yoruba vote for?
Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 10, 2017
AK481:

The 12million votes is not possible if pdp present a powerful northerner like atiku or dakwanbo.

If he can get 30% of northern votes that's game over for the gworo chewing man.
Funny guy,who is Atiku and dankwanbo?

These elements are not a threat to pmb I swear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tope Adebutu Treats Olujunwo Obasanjo Like Houseboy In His Home – Taiwo Obasanjo / Crack In Pro-Buhari Group As Reps Move To Oust Gbajabiamila - Daily Trust / Body Bags: El-rufai, Shut Up! Apologise & Move On - Aisha Yesufu Blasts Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.