Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,281 members, 7,954,115 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:34 PM

Adeshina Akinpelu Escapes Assassination In Ibadan, Gani Adams Accused (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeshina Akinpelu Escapes Assassination In Ibadan, Gani Adams Accused (Photos) (23803 Views)

Two Die As Lola Ashiru Escapes Assassination In Kwara (pics) / Bishop John Ibenu And Gabriel Aduku Escape Assassination In Kogi / Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeshina Akinpelu Escapes Assassination In Ibadan, Gani Adams Accused (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 11:39am On Sep 10, 2017
grin grin grin

Comedy!

OPC factions striking themselves...

They should eliminate themselves faster so we can have peace.

Re: Adeshina Akinpelu Escapes Assassination In Ibadan, Gani Adams Accused (Photos) by blockchainz(f): 11:41am On Sep 10, 2017
Ain't easy to jump ship, or topple the boss, you got to take him out, or move heavy.
Re: Adeshina Akinpelu Escapes Assassination In Ibadan, Gani Adams Accused (Photos) by ALAYORMII: 11:42am On Sep 10, 2017
Didn't he have jazz??
Re: Adeshina Akinpelu Escapes Assassination In Ibadan, Gani Adams Accused (Photos) by Caseless: 11:42am On Sep 10, 2017
Nemesis1:
How did he escape if they want him dead?
they're always not ordinary people.
Re: Adeshina Akinpelu Escapes Assassination In Ibadan, Gani Adams Accused (Photos) by dragunov: 11:43am On Sep 10, 2017
Nemesis1:

If God says no nobody can say yes, no matter how deadly and well coordinated the attack may be. Or did you not read the part where he was shot at, clubbed and matcheted?
Re: Adeshina Akinpelu Escapes Assassination In Ibadan, Gani Adams Accused (Photos) by chiagozien(m): 11:59am On Sep 10, 2017
igbos dont love themselves

2 Likes

Re: Adeshina Akinpelu Escapes Assassination In Ibadan, Gani Adams Accused (Photos) by ashjay001(m): 12:23pm On Sep 10, 2017
Nemesis1:

If they had succeeded, then he doesnt deserve to be an OPC PRO.
Re: Adeshina Akinpelu Escapes Assassination In Ibadan, Gani Adams Accused (Photos) by akinszz: 12:25pm On Sep 10, 2017
cr7rooney10:
Meanin of o.p.c--oloriburuku people congress
be careful

Re: Adeshina Akinpelu Escapes Assassination In Ibadan, Gani Adams Accused (Photos) by akinszz: 12:29pm On Sep 10, 2017
kaluxy007:
am even afraid to have anything to do with these people these days
they can indulge in voodoo without thinking twice

back stabbers! embarassed

Re: Adeshina Akinpelu Escapes Assassination In Ibadan, Gani Adams Accused (Photos) by akinszz: 12:33pm On Sep 10, 2017
raker300:
Afonjas and politics of hate!!
This is what they call Afonja "sufferstication"

Re: Adeshina Akinpelu Escapes Assassination In Ibadan, Gani Adams Accused (Photos) by Daxyd4realzy(m): 12:33pm On Sep 10, 2017
raker300:

grin
raker300:

Re: Adeshina Akinpelu Escapes Assassination In Ibadan, Gani Adams Accused (Photos) by ALEGETEMITOPE(m): 1:10pm On Sep 10, 2017
Nemesis1:
from the story police came to his rescue.
Re: Adeshina Akinpelu Escapes Assassination In Ibadan, Gani Adams Accused (Photos) by Reuben07(m): 1:18pm On Sep 10, 2017
Those people never stand alone. If u knw wat i mean
Re: Adeshina Akinpelu Escapes Assassination In Ibadan, Gani Adams Accused (Photos) by luluman: 1:34pm On Sep 10, 2017
Nemesis1:
Do you have comprehension problem? he said police came to his rescue.
Re: Adeshina Akinpelu Escapes Assassination In Ibadan, Gani Adams Accused (Photos) by haryorbarmie83(m): 2:32pm On Sep 10, 2017
Where's ur ode'shi? Na wa ooo.
Re: Adeshina Akinpelu Escapes Assassination In Ibadan, Gani Adams Accused (Photos) by timilehin95(m): 2:37pm On Sep 10, 2017
grin

Re: Adeshina Akinpelu Escapes Assassination In Ibadan, Gani Adams Accused (Photos) by mijanscripts(m): 3:22pm On Sep 10, 2017
Notice how he says he recognizes every member of the gang. .. undecided undecided
Re: Adeshina Akinpelu Escapes Assassination In Ibadan, Gani Adams Accused (Photos) by nnamxxx(m): 4:01pm On Sep 10, 2017
You will never see all those tribal bigot comment on this. If it happened in south east, you will see them come out in full force to lecture you how igbos don't love themselves, how anambra will never allow enugu to rule, how imo,abia, anambra and enugu hate eboyin and all sorts of lies about a people they know nothing about. A case of misplaced priority. Nonsense
chiagozien:
igbos dont love themselves

1 Like

Re: Adeshina Akinpelu Escapes Assassination In Ibadan, Gani Adams Accused (Photos) by chiagozien(m): 4:14pm On Sep 10, 2017
nnamxxx:
You will never see all those tribal bigot comment on this. If it happened in south east, you will see them come out in full force to lecture you how igbos don't love themselves, how anambra will never allow enugu to rule, how imo,abia, anambra and enugu hate eboyin and all sorts of lies about a people they know nothing about. A case of misplaced priority. Nonsense
you dey mind them
Re: Adeshina Akinpelu Escapes Assassination In Ibadan, Gani Adams Accused (Photos) by Ajekuiya: 4:49pm On Sep 10, 2017
zoba88:
   The National Public Relations Officer of Oodua Peoples Congress, OPC, (New Era) Adeshina Akinpelu escaped assassination attempt on his life after attending a Yoruba Summit program held at Adamasingba stadium, Ibadan. The OPC chieftain was attacked shortly after he left the venue of the program organised by prominent Yoruba leaders and also had in attendance the Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose and some other elected public office holders.

While speaking to journalists at the Police hospital at Eleyele, Akinpelu stated that he was attacked shortly after he left Adamasingba by men numbering about 20 and led by one Sunday Lateef Babalola and one Tope Terror.

“Immediately I left Adamasingba venue of the program hosted by some Yoruba leaders-Kunle Olajide,Tokunbo Ajasin,Yinka Odumakin, Deji Osinbogun as well as others. I was attacked by men numbering about 20 and were led by Sunday Lateef Babalola and Tope Terror. As I exited the gate of Adamasingba in company of six of our members; Sunday Lateef Babalola and Tope Terror shot at me. As I try to escape, they pursued me and held me down. I was clubbed and inflicted with machete cuts. As they were trying to strangle me, some policemen who must have heard the gunshots came to rescue me and they brought me here.”

While being asked on what could have prompted the attack, Akinpelu accused Gani Adams of being the one who gave the order for him to be assassinated.

“Gani Adams has finally made good his threat on my life. Several attempts were made in the past but God saved me. Today’s attempt is the climax and I want to tell the whole world and all security agencies that the man behind the assassination attempt on my life today is Gani Adams. He is the one that instructed Sunday Lateef Babalola, Tope Terror and other guys who I can all identify to kill me.”

Also speaking on the assassination attempt on the OPC National PRO, the National President of Oodua Peoples Congress, OPC, (New Era) Razak Arogundade condemned the attack.
Corroborating Akinpelu’s story, Arogundade accused Otunba Gani Adams of being the brain behind the attack.

“Yes I believe that Gani Adams is the man that gave the directive that Akinpelu should be assassinated. His killer squad led by Sunday Lateef Babalola nearly succeeded in killing Akinpelu but God saved our National PRO.

Arogundade who also condemned the organisers of the program as being very biased stating that the way and manner the program went showed that it was never in the best interest of Yoruba people.

“It is very sad that the program we thought would be in the best interest of Yoruba people turned out to be a jamboree aimed at deceiving the Yoruba people about restructuring.”

“We could have responded to the attack but because we have the interest of Yoruba at heart; we didn’t. That is why we are using this medium to call on all security agencies in Oyo state to investigate this assassination attempt on our member and also bring to book all those involved and their masterminds.”

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/09/opc-national-pro-escapes-assassination.html?m=1

Call yourself OPC , you no even strong, see blood everywhere
Re: Adeshina Akinpelu Escapes Assassination In Ibadan, Gani Adams Accused (Photos) by Nemesis1: 5:14pm On Sep 10, 2017
luluman:
Do you have comprehension problem? he said police came to his rescue.

You can make your point without insult but since you chose insult I'll remind you that your parents failed woefully to teach you any manners if they did you suck at learning

Now, assassins armed and prepared don't run from police and if there was gunshots I doubt Nigerian police will go there to check it out
Re: Adeshina Akinpelu Escapes Assassination In Ibadan, Gani Adams Accused (Photos) by bewla(m): 5:20pm On Sep 10, 2017
Nemesis1:
may be the duplicate escape
Re: Adeshina Akinpelu Escapes Assassination In Ibadan, Gani Adams Accused (Photos) by ArcFresky(m): 6:29pm On Sep 10, 2017
Chaiii... see hospital?
Person fit get more disease from this kind place
Re: Adeshina Akinpelu Escapes Assassination In Ibadan, Gani Adams Accused (Photos) by desmond2pk: 7:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
Next, one afonja will tell you how ibos hated themselves and yorubas loved themselves
Re: Adeshina Akinpelu Escapes Assassination In Ibadan, Gani Adams Accused (Photos) by gdon1010(m): 8:03pm On Sep 10, 2017
mmb:
I blame fayose.
sense fall on u... wot is fayose own
Re: Adeshina Akinpelu Escapes Assassination In Ibadan, Gani Adams Accused (Photos) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 11, 2017
[quote author=akinszz post=60313899][/quote] U WAN TELL ME SAY UR FADA OWN CORRECT
Re: Adeshina Akinpelu Escapes Assassination In Ibadan, Gani Adams Accused (Photos) by akinszz: 4:17pm On Sep 11, 2017
kaluxy007:
U WAN TELL ME SAY UR FADA OWN CORRECT

Re: Adeshina Akinpelu Escapes Assassination In Ibadan, Gani Adams Accused (Photos) by luluman: 7:31am On Sep 12, 2017
Nemesis1:

You can make your point without insult but since you chose insult I'll remind you that your parents failed woefully to teach you any manners if they did you suck at learning

Now, assassins armed and prepared don't run from police and if there was gunshots I doubt Nigerian police will go there to check it out
Stop being stuuupid, the fact that you doubt Nigerian police does not conveniently argue that they did not save a man , especially when the MAIN OBJECT said they did.Are you now arguing with Me, the man concerned or Nigeria .Who has failed in school now, you or me?Better develop your reasoning more.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Aregbesola Slapped Fashola" - Is It True? / #Amaechitapes: Reno Omokri Released Part 5 Of Ameachi Audio Tape / Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.