Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

I Won’t Speak About Osinbajo In Public – Tunde Bakare - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Speak About Osinbajo In Public – Tunde Bakare (23723 Views)

Emefiele, Bawa: Why We Won’t Speak On Tinubu’s Actions Now – LP / Our Politics Directorate Not About Osinbajo's Rumoured Ambition - RCCG / Femi Fani-Kayode's Tweet About Osinbajo & Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won’t Speak About Osinbajo In Public – Tunde Bakare by FeedMeNews: 5:54pm On Sep 23, 2019
Senior Pastor of Latter Rain Assembly, Tunde Bakare, has said that he is not granting interview on issues involving Vice President Yemi Osinbajo.

Prof. Osinbajo is said to be setting his sights on taking over from President Muhammadu Buhari in 2023.

However, the Vice-President’s relationship with Buhari is rumoured to have suffered a crack after he was accused of disregarding due process in the award of contracts for agencies under his watch.

Bakare told TheCable on Monday by telephone that he was not interested in talking publicly about the Vice President.

“I believe the government is perfectly capable of addressing the issues,” he said.

“I have not and I am not granting interviews on this current VP saga. If, however, my counsel is sought at all, I will handle that confidentially and not in public.”

The preacher also asked the public to disregard any interview he is said to have given over the matter.

Igbere TV earlier reported that Bakare, on Monday, appeared in clips showing him giving a sermon and telling his congregation that he would succeed Buhari in 2023.

Clips of the sermon which was given in February 2018 was culled up late Sunday and has been gaining attention on social media.

Bakare, in the video, said God had prepared him for the nation’s top job for more than 30 years.

http://igberetvnews.com/1015723/i-wont-speak-about-osinbajo-in-public-tunde-bakare/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Speak About Osinbajo In Public – Tunde Bakare by GreyLaw(m): 5:55pm On Sep 23, 2019
Well, wise decision.

4 Likes

Re: I Won’t Speak About Osinbajo In Public – Tunde Bakare by ossaisly(m): 6:00pm On Sep 23, 2019
Since he is a pastor and you are a pastor....

Dog no dey chop dog meat.....

Na una sabi

5 Likes

Re: I Won’t Speak About Osinbajo In Public – Tunde Bakare by MadeInTokyo: 6:00pm On Sep 23, 2019
grin grin grin
Sharp man waiting to takeover from another pastor

I wonder what Father Adeboye will feel cos Tunde Bakare has always been a critic
and despise Father Adeboye

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won’t Speak About Osinbajo In Public – Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 23, 2019
It sounds like when a gossip wants to initiate a topic, to make people curious.

You already created impression that there is something to say.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Speak About Osinbajo In Public – Tunde Bakare by solmusdesigns: 6:02pm On Sep 23, 2019
cool

Omoluabi dont do such, a Pastor shouldnt have time for silly rumours except for Pasta Reno Omokirikiri

9 Likes

Re: I Won’t Speak About Osinbajo In Public – Tunde Bakare by NaijaMutant(f): 6:02pm On Sep 23, 2019
Fellow Nigerians,

Behold, your next president Tunde Bakare grin

Atleast he's not a stooge undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Won’t Speak About Osinbajo In Public – Tunde Bakare by NaijaMutant(f): 6:02pm On Sep 23, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

Omoluabi dont do such

You mean the ones that are ready to undo themselves over fulani's greek gift grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Speak About Osinbajo In Public – Tunde Bakare by Lamasta(m): 6:03pm On Sep 23, 2019
Wise Man Bakare should face latter rain or resign to take up politics fully

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Speak About Osinbajo In Public – Tunde Bakare by CapitalHYC(m): 6:03pm On Sep 23, 2019
Speak now... they are here with their fake prophesies again... Nigerians are getting wiser and smarter Ogbeni Man of God

3 Likes

Re: I Won’t Speak About Osinbajo In Public – Tunde Bakare by mascot87(m): 6:03pm On Sep 23, 2019
Just like COZA, it's time for Osinbajo. Just the way Pastor Fatoyinbo survived,Osinbajo will survive. Nigeria is full of drama

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Speak About Osinbajo In Public – Tunde Bakare by soberdrunk(m): 6:03pm On Sep 23, 2019
angry
Re: I Won’t Speak About Osinbajo In Public – Tunde Bakare by FarahAideed: 6:03pm On Sep 23, 2019
Buhari has clearly confided in this one but he is playing all of them

11 Likes

Re: I Won’t Speak About Osinbajo In Public – Tunde Bakare by tolor: 6:03pm On Sep 23, 2019
They've secretly told this one to prepare to take over from Osinbajo.

Impeachment

5 Likes

Re: I Won’t Speak About Osinbajo In Public – Tunde Bakare by johnkay1(m): 6:03pm On Sep 23, 2019
Okay
Re: I Won’t Speak About Osinbajo In Public – Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 23, 2019
any one worshipping with this man is a big fool

5 Likes

Re: I Won’t Speak About Osinbajo In Public – Tunde Bakare by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:04pm On Sep 23, 2019
Hmmmmm,we are watching you sir.
Re: I Won’t Speak About Osinbajo In Public – Tunde Bakare by RTSC2: 6:04pm On Sep 23, 2019
Why is this guy talking too much nowadays.?

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Speak About Osinbajo In Public – Tunde Bakare by dfrost: 6:04pm On Sep 23, 2019
Daddy Tunde, Daddy Tunde, Daddy Tunde...

These days the way you are sounding, I hope everything is okay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Speak About Osinbajo In Public – Tunde Bakare by asobo: 6:05pm On Sep 23, 2019
It's a family affairs. If u know you know.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Speak About Osinbajo In Public – Tunde Bakare by lanre4411(m): 6:06pm On Sep 23, 2019
OROSUNBOLB:
Hmmmmm,we are watching you sir.
pastor Bakare is been deceived and been used by El Rufai, Bakare is not even a member of APC he is only deceiving him self.

3 Likes

Re: I Won’t Speak About Osinbajo In Public – Tunde Bakare by OBAGADAFFI: 6:06pm On Sep 23, 2019
We know what's up................ grin grin grin

CPC guys are teaching APC mafia how to play politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Speak About Osinbajo In Public – Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 23, 2019
Prof. Osibanjo will finish his tenure. Nothing like impeachment.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won’t Speak About Osinbajo In Public – Tunde Bakare by madridsta007(m): 6:10pm On Sep 23, 2019
FeedMeNews:
Senior Pastor of Latter Rain Assembly, Tunde Bakare, has said that he is not granting interview on issues involving Vice President Yemi Osinbajo.

Prof. Osinbajo is said to be setting his sights on taking over from President Muhammadu Buhari in 2023.

However, the Vice-President’s relationship with Buhari is rumoured to have suffered a crack after he was accused of disregarding due process in the award of contracts for agencies under his watch.

Bakare told TheCable on Monday by telephone that he was not interested in talking publicly about the Vice President.

“I believe the government is perfectly capable of addressing the issues,” he said.

“I have not and I am not granting interviews on this current VP saga. If, however, my counsel is sought at all, I will handle that confidentially and not in public.”

The preacher also asked the public to disregard any interview he is said to have given over the matter.

Igbere TV earlier reported that Bakare, on Monday, appeared in clips showing him giving a sermon and telling his congregation that he would succeed Buhari in 2023.

Clips of the sermon which was given in February 2018 was culled up late Sunday and has been gaining attention on social media.

Bakare, in the video, said God had prepared him for the nation’s top job for more than 30 years.

http://igberetvnews.com/1015723/i-wont-speak-about-osinbajo-in-public-tunde-bakare/

Hmmm.
Bakare gunning for Osinbajo's position.

Yorubas don't like themselves. Yorubas are not united.
(This is the same accusation they will mete out to the Igbos, so it is only fair to give it back to them undecided . I am sure they like fairness)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Speak About Osinbajo In Public – Tunde Bakare by vineyardfarms: 6:10pm On Sep 23, 2019
YOU PROTESTED WITH PLACKERS AGAINST PRESIDENT GEJ AND HIS ADMIN. BUT TURN BLIND EYES ON PMS INCREASE, SUBSIDIES PAYMENTS, KILLINGS, HUNGER, UNREST - ETC WHY CAN'T YOU PUBLICLY TALK ABOUT THE VP?? BY THEIR FRUIT WE SHALL KNOW THEM.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Speak About Osinbajo In Public – Tunde Bakare by solmusdesigns: 6:11pm On Sep 23, 2019
NaijaMutant:

You mean the ones that are ready to undo themselves over fulani's greek gift grin

Let me guess you mean the greek gift that the last time Ibo tasted it was 36 years ago through Fulani Sheu Shagari, or the greek gift China Obi beged to get from Fulani Atiku

Abeg produce a VP first and we can talk .... i'll rather have this talk with an ijaw man atleast they have a former VP and a Former President

Like Chris brown said " you cant be hating from outside of a club that you cant even get in"

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won’t Speak About Osinbajo In Public – Tunde Bakare by Lanretoye(m): 6:12pm On Sep 23, 2019
to dey lose no dey tire some people self,abi na which kind god dey tell him wetin no be?
Re: I Won’t Speak About Osinbajo In Public – Tunde Bakare by FoxyBlueSKy(m): 6:14pm On Sep 23, 2019
I used to think that ulcer got no cure, not until I tried this simple remedy with Cabbage Juice.

https://healthwises.com/how-to-make-cabbage-juice-for-healing-stomach-ulcers-and-open-sores/

2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alpha Beta: Apara Is Attacking Tinubu To Divert Attention From His Crimes / CDD: INEC Officials Offered $1,000 To Influence Kogi Election / Video & Photos Gov Oshiomole Dancing And Grooving Wit His Newly Wedded Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.