Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

“He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father (42247 Views)

Miss Sahhara (man Turned Woman) Pregnancy Line Photo. Could She Be Pregnant? / Nigerian Transgender Miss Sahhara Shares A Nude Photo / Miss Sahhara Henson's Father, Agbo Ella: "I Will Accept Her Bride Price" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father by talk2percy(m): 1:05pm On Sep 10, 2017
Pls ayam not understanding sth here, so she changed her penis to vagina? Cus where she/he was putting on bum shot, that place dey flat like a lady's... Someone help me out abeg
Re: “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father by Moganajoe: 1:06pm On Sep 10, 2017
lafflaff123:
This babe na man before?

Ayam confused. Man need to be careful before you carry another man go house from club.

Thunder wey go fire this girl ehh sorry this boy ehhmm sorry, i dey confused, but anything e bi thunder go still fire am for this respecting ur father.
Re: “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father by Monaco2(m): 1:08pm On Sep 10, 2017
Priscy01:

http://www.torimill.com/2017/09/he-is-not-my-father-nigerian.html

He may have Been your father but he wasn't your daddy
Re: “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father by NicoBaba(m): 1:19pm On Sep 10, 2017
wat genitals r present in he/r body.. iz it d phallus or d labia majora n minora
Re: “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father by Horlami3370: 1:20pm On Sep 10, 2017
She/He is beautiful/handsome
Re: “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father by santicruz: 1:21pm On Sep 10, 2017
He or she fineoo
Re: “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father by Odianose13(m): 1:37pm On Sep 10, 2017
She(he) is lost!
Re: “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father by Collins10(m): 1:39pm On Sep 10, 2017
fk001:
seriously? is this a guy?

What the F**ck

Bobrisky is a learner
Bobrisky is not a transgender na. He didnt do any form of surgery.

He is only a crossdresser (he dresses like a woman).

1 Like

Re: “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father by Sterope(f): 2:04pm On Sep 10, 2017
As in I don't get..BASICALLY ANYONE can impregnate or get pregnant.....ANYONE. Isn't it just an egg and a sperm? It is greedy to ask to be treated like a parent when you have chosen not to act like one.

dominique:

Not looking at sexual orientation here. A person has the rights to deny any parent that was not physically, emotionally or financially available in their lives. That ought to teach those sperm donors and wombs a lesson. After abandoning your child, don't expect them to wake up one morning and start looking for you and bond with you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father by SalamRushdie: 2:27pm On Sep 10, 2017
lafflaff123:
This babe na man before?

Ayam confused. Man need to be careful before you carry another man go house from club.

Yes graduated form a Nigerian University as a man called Clifford Oche before he transformed
Re: “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father by patwilly(m): 2:29pm On Sep 10, 2017
benuejosh:
Clif as he was called by his friends. He use to be a very handsome guy. Saw him most times he came visiting a neighbour of mine. I use to get very confused each time i see him. A human talking, dressing and acting like a lady and the same time bearing the name Clifford. His younger one behaves like him too.
He has a younger brother or sister?
Re: “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father by talkless07: 2:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
God created all things for is own good his a perfect God he does what he likes
Re: “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father by Wallace2107: 2:32pm On Sep 10, 2017
grin Vaseline crew..food don done o..abeg who get that vasline pix make u a back am there for me

Re: “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father by billyG(m): 2:41pm On Sep 10, 2017
Jah do something or else 20yrs later we gon hav those weird mutants crawling all over 9jeria.
Re: “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father by kingthreatz: 2:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
dominique:

Not looking at sexual orientation here. A person has the rights to deny any parent that was not physically, emotionally or financially available in their lives. That ought to teach those sperm donors and wombs a lesson. After abandoning your child, don't expect them to wake up one morning and start looking for you and bond with you.

So if your patents were broke you will abandon them? You never knew the real story behind the lunatic and his father.
Re: “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father by Exciton(m): 3:05pm On Sep 10, 2017
Sterope:
As in I don't get..BASICALLY ANYONE can impregnate or get pregnant.....ANYONE. Isn't it just an egg and a sperm? It is greedy to ask to be treated like a parent when you have chosen not to act like one.

Most of the idi0ts that made comments didn't bother to read the article.
Re: “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father by LordKushmann(m): 3:11pm On Sep 10, 2017
emerged01:
She/he resembles his/her father no be small.

The cheekbones and contour of the face is a total giveaway. She just bleach maybe..
Re: “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father by Rozaytee: 3:16pm On Sep 10, 2017
How will not deny ur papa or even know am....wen ur transgender life don scatter ur brain
Re: “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father by ICEMAN(m): 3:22pm On Sep 10, 2017
Mr. Sahara you're a bleeping idiot!
Re: “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father by GloriaNinja(f): 3:22pm On Sep 10, 2017
lafflaff123:
This babe na man before?

this is funny
Re: “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father by pamcode(m): 3:46pm On Sep 10, 2017
OMG I can't believe this is a transgender, She is damn hot. Make i run comot before i start to dey hard.

1 Like

Re: “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father by gibzzhd: 3:49pm On Sep 10, 2017
foolish people making foolish comment.why did the selfish father not stand by him when he needed him.his love would hv adverted this.but he joined this evil and selfish world to throw his own away.Go girl,your success his an envy to many crumb eaters here in Nigeria.Many of them would sneak to hv sex with you for some few pounds just like your father is swallowing his own vomit.
Re: “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father by Iamsammy(m): 3:53pm On Sep 10, 2017
benuejosh:
Clif as he was called by his friends. He use to be a very handsome guy. Saw him most times he came visiting a neighbour of mine. I use to get very confused each time i see him. A human talking, dressing and acting like a lady and the same time bearing the name Clifford. His younger one behaves like him too.

Re: “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father by Bambela(m): 3:55pm On Sep 10, 2017
She might be sounding harsh, I hate irresponsible father or mother.
Re: “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father by benuejosh: 4:03pm On Sep 10, 2017
[quote author=Iamsammy post=60319652][/quote] abi. And what's the benefit in lying?
Re: “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father by Jd23: 4:17pm On Sep 10, 2017
fedesimons:
This one is strong
ele igidigun
Re: “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father by Precial419: 4:23pm On Sep 10, 2017
Taught only women love money, this shameless father wants his shameless son back because of money. a fruit does nt fall far frm its tree.
Re: “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father by toastedbread: 4:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
if your gf no get baby pictures, run run run.
Re: “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father by vanvick247(m): 4:44pm On Sep 10, 2017
lafflaff123:
This babe na man before?

Re: “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father by perdollar(m): 4:44pm On Sep 10, 2017
nna! make I cover my prick b4 I masturbate over an ex man
Re: “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father by cao(f): 4:58pm On Sep 10, 2017
Zeze06:
cry

See your dad in the picture...

He is in total regret why he got drunk and forgot to use a condom the night that brought you (misfortune) into his life... Dumb bastard! cry
BS, his only regret is that he can't collect money from his child. He wants to reap where he didn't sow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm The Most Romantic Actor In The Whole Of Nollywood - Uche Maduagu Brags / Sandra Achums Living It Up In Germany / "I Am Very Rich Now" - Mavin's Korede Bello [pix]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.