Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

“He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father (42274 Views)

Miss Sahhara (man Turned Woman) Pregnancy Line Photo. Could She Be Pregnant? / Nigerian Transgender Miss Sahhara Shares A Nude Photo / Miss Sahhara Henson's Father, Agbo Ella: "I Will Accept Her Bride Price" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father by Zeze06(m): 5:45pm On Sep 10, 2017
BS...what could that possibly mean?

cao:

BS, his only regret is that he can't collect money from his child. He wants to reap where he didn't sow.
Re: “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father by cao(f): 6:01pm On Sep 10, 2017
Zeze06:
BS...what could that possibly mean?

[img]https://media./images/4f6209cc527daa98209af5407e459f6f/tenor.gif[/img]

Re: “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father by Zeze06(m): 6:06pm On Sep 10, 2017
Re: “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father by cao(f): 6:07pm On Sep 10, 2017
Zeze06:
undecided

If you like rotate the smiley 90 degrees... grin
Re: “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father by Zeze06(m): 6:11pm On Sep 10, 2017
2 things, 1. You must be the last born in your family, or

2, you have Ph.d in naughty....

cao:

Re: “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father by cao(f): 6:29pm On Sep 10, 2017
Zeze06:
2 things, 1. You must be the last born in your family, or

2, you have Ph.d in naughty....

Wrong on both counts.
Re: “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father by vladoz(m): 6:35pm On Sep 10, 2017
Mehn...I watched her live video chat on Instagram..I thought she was a natural lady...can't believe she was a he...she must have spent enough on her body..God save us o...na so one day man go chyke ex man thinking say na natural lady
Re: “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father by Zeze06(m): 6:53pm On Sep 10, 2017
Disappointed as I went to your dp....

cao:

Wrong on both counts.
Re: “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father by cao(f): 7:11pm On Sep 10, 2017
Zeze06:
Disappointed as I went to your dp....

Eyah, poor you.
Re: “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father by EmmGee: 8:07pm On Sep 10, 2017
cao:

I think ypu meant 45 tongue
Re: “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father by MrGerald(m): 8:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
Smartixy:
So you mean say no be every girl I see for club be real girl?
Yes so many of them in Asia but were naturally born that way and not transgender
Re: “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father by cao(f): 9:18pm On Sep 10, 2017
EmmGee:

I think ypu meant 45 tongue
I think you meant 'you'...
Re: “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father by stanliwise(m): 9:58pm On Sep 10, 2017
shineeye1:
A Transgender is actually a victim of diabolic obsession and oppression . They could not stand the assault of negative metaphysical forces against their mentality. They fell. Closer study reveals they are pathetic products of advanced psychiatric depressions. A thin line exists between lunacy and all sexual mutations and mutilations.
I love your grammar, and I also like how you used it construct something sensible
Re: “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father by EmmGee: 10:03pm On Sep 10, 2017
cao:

I think you meant 'you'...
Loll
Re: “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father by kiss4life(m): 11:35pm On Sep 10, 2017
Simple, to know if he-she na man, if he-she dey talk just touch the throat, the voice go back to man voice, according to my Philippines instructor wey don visit Thailand well well, im say, Thailand na their zone
Re: “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father by Nobody: 5:27am On Sep 11, 2017
lafflaff123:
This babe na man before?

Ayam confused. Man need to be careful before you carry another man go house from club.

no b lie my Bro, how person go sabi na

1 Like

Re: “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father by MissRaine69(f): 8:21pm On Apr 26, 2019
lafflaff123:
This babe na man before?

Ayam confused. Man need to be careful before you carry another man go house from club.
Many men have ...only to find out in the heat of the moment that they share similar parts down there. Some say they walked away but that is only one side of the story.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Adekunle Gold Predicted His Rise To Fame Three(3) Years Ago [PICS] / Ini Edo Opens Up: Distance, Disagreement Contributed To My Marriage Breakup / Daddy Showkey Shares Photos Of His Son..all Grown Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.