Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,237 members, 7,860,513 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:59 AM

Ok What's Up With Married People Especially The Men? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ok What's Up With Married People Especially The Men? (666 Views)

Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? / Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? / Should Married People Have Access To Each-Other’s Phones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ok What's Up With Married People Especially The Men? by Spanishfly(f): 11:36pm On Feb 25, 2010
Can you imagine this guy I met at the restaurant. He approached me and said he had noticed me before at my school and a gathering but never approached me. We exchanged numbers, went out on a date. He now told me he was married with kids (looked like a young single man though) but looking for someone for his younger brother. He doesn't want his younger brother to go out with foreigners, that he has noticed me for quite sometime, my behavior and wanted to confirm for himself. So I was like goodness, thank God I did not end up doing anything with him being that he's married.

He started calling me, to go out and all as a way of getting to know me better for his brother but I never saw the brother even when I asked him. He came to my house one day and tried massaging my back, saying my shape is good and all that. I was uncomfortable, even as far as him calling me and me saying I'm out, he would start acting all jealous like "Oh who is that person"?

Please what does these mean? Could he really have lied to me about his brother or what? He sounded or sounds like a good married family man.
Re: Ok What's Up With Married People Especially The Men? by Sissy3(f): 1:14am On Feb 26, 2010
Spanishfly:

He started calling me, to go out and all as a way of getting to know me better for his brother but I never saw the brother even when I asked him. He came to my house one day and tried massaging my back, saying my shape is good and all that. I was uncomfortable, even as far as him calling me and me saying I'm out, he would start acting all jealous like "Oh who is that person"?

Please what does these mean? Could he really have lied to me about his brother or what? He sounded or sounds like a good married family man.

cheater alert. whats next? he will probably try to bed you, claiming that he just trying to test for his "brother".
Re: Ok What's Up With Married People Especially The Men? by Nobody: 3:10am On Feb 26, 2010
duh
Re: Ok What's Up With Married People Especially The Men? by SALady(f): 8:31am On Feb 26, 2010
tpia.:

duh

Duh! indeed,
Re: Ok What's Up With Married People Especially The Men? by DeepSoul(f): 11:10am On Feb 26, 2010
Triple duh
Re: Ok What's Up With Married People Especially The Men? by iice(f): 4:47pm On Feb 28, 2010
Rofl. . .bibs and spoons cheesy
Re: Ok What's Up With Married People Especially The Men? by chika98: 6:10pm On Feb 28, 2010
Heh heeeeeeeeeee funny stuff. So he wants to test drive you for his brother right? grin cheesy
Re: Ok What's Up With Married People Especially The Men? by redsky1: 12:57pm On Mar 01, 2010
stop meeting up with him and talking to him then - are u a baby that needs to be told that you should be careful around men.

na wah o! even if its for the brother don't u think the family will respect u more (thats if this BS story is true) if u keep ur dignity and keep ur distance from this MARRIED man. naija girls and the temptation they put in front of men's eyes - i don tire for unna

(1) (Reply)

peace / Modern Day Children N Our Culture / Change Of Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.