Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,910 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Couple Who Wedded In Lagos Enjoy Their Honeymoon In The Village (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Who Wedded In Lagos Enjoy Their Honeymoon In The Village (Photos) (60867 Views)

Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands / Couple Take Pre-Wedding Pictures To A Stream In Village (Photos) / Nigerian Man And His Older British Wife Enjoy Their Honeymoon In Ekiti. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Who Wedded In Lagos Enjoy Their Honeymoon In The Village (Photos) by newslifeop: 7:52am On Sep 11, 2017
Oh
Re: Couple Who Wedded In Lagos Enjoy Their Honeymoon In The Village (Photos) by Royaldave200(m): 9:01am On Sep 11, 2017
Divay22:
God please don't let me future husband see this pls cheesy cheesy angry grin
But it's nice tho...
Happiness is all that matters
Too bad....saw it already...have you ever been to olumirin waterfalls? wink
Re: Couple Who Wedded In Lagos Enjoy Their Honeymoon In The Village (Photos) by richG: 9:42am On Sep 11, 2017
Going to fb to confirm the report.
Re: Couple Who Wedded In Lagos Enjoy Their Honeymoon In The Village (Photos) by Divay22(f): 10:14am On Sep 11, 2017
Royaldave200:

Too bad....saw it already...have you ever been to olumirin waterfalls? wink
olumirin ke why not oluriwaju tongue grin grin
Since you've seen it, you can't be the man
Re: Couple Who Wedded In Lagos Enjoy Their Honeymoon In The Village (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 11, 2017
Oscarjax:

Somebody should give me that Lil wayne pishure sad angry
Are you crazy? Just for admiring a nice physique?
Re: Couple Who Wedded In Lagos Enjoy Their Honeymoon In The Village (Photos) by JaffyJoe(m): 11:33am On Sep 11, 2017
So adorable.
Re: Couple Who Wedded In Lagos Enjoy Their Honeymoon In The Village (Photos) by Adamilare(f): 11:44am On Sep 11, 2017
Creativity at its peak
Re: Couple Who Wedded In Lagos Enjoy Their Honeymoon In The Village (Photos) by mechanics(m): 11:04pm On Sep 11, 2017
cool.
Re: Couple Who Wedded In Lagos Enjoy Their Honeymoon In The Village (Photos) by Officer101(m): 5:38am On Sep 13, 2017
bgossipnaija:
[img]https://1.bp..com/-Yu4hnfIqqVk/WbTyogXzPsI/AAAAAAAAF5Y/xHniEhUDahAI9KhbFEHKUEv1NIBXMr4lACLcBGAs/s640/honey.png[/img]

Nigerians is now making use of what they have to less spending render than traveling outside the country for there honeymoon, The two couple celebrated there honeymoon in three different locations in Nigeria.

A facebook user name Victor Agafenam Chi shared his experience on honeymooning in Nigeria.

On the post he said
Fun fun and more fun all the way.
Leave(Honeymoon) is over, work starts tomorrow. It was an exciting moment from Lagos to Enugu to IMO State then to my village.
Going back Lagos Tomorrow.
Haters and lovers I have equal love for you.

http://www.bgossipnaija.com.ng/2017/09/newly-married-nigeria-couple-celebrate.html

[img]https://3.bp..com/-Y_MTz8m__4k/WbTyqRc_xwI/AAAAAAAAF5k/1GOf5ELnIF4IIucOHlCLLn2p_ppEU_FrgCEwYBhgL/s640/honey1.png[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-rTIoHeXHshU/WbTyqWEHL6I/AAAAAAAAF5g/QMnFZiWTd-kMt2zWD-nEaCs4TscYpA88wCEwYBhgL/s640/honey3.jpg[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-p5JbPfM3Qh0/WbTyn8zxS0I/AAAAAAAAF5U/S19zkjKV4Zc_GpLwsVcqu9-QVFZtANI3wCEwYBhgL/s640/honey.jpg[/img]

Sorry, I can't find "The two couple" in the post.
Re: Couple Who Wedded In Lagos Enjoy Their Honeymoon In The Village (Photos) by Veraatabeh(f): 6:53pm On Sep 17, 2017
angry
Re: Couple Who Wedded In Lagos Enjoy Their Honeymoon In The Village (Photos) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
Divay22:
But it's nice tho...

See what? so i can tell him
Re: Couple Who Wedded In Lagos Enjoy Their Honeymoon In The Village (Photos) by Divay22(f): 6:05pm On Sep 19, 2017
bluetrails7:

See what? so i can tell him
Going to do honeymoon in his village cheesy
Re: Couple Who Wedded In Lagos Enjoy Their Honeymoon In The Village (Photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
Divay22:

Going to do honeymoon in his village cheesy

Hahaha with all the Nigerian mami water in those streams...Hmm
Re: Couple Who Wedded In Lagos Enjoy Their Honeymoon In The Village (Photos) by Divay22(f): 6:13pm On Sep 19, 2017
bluetrails7:

Hahaha with all the Nigerian mami water in those streams...Hmm
Those ones that don't have chill..
What do you want to use that thread for?
Re: Couple Who Wedded In Lagos Enjoy Their Honeymoon In The Village (Photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 19, 2017
Divay22:

Those ones that don't have chill..
What do you want to use that thread for?
.. grin grin grin
Re: Couple Who Wedded In Lagos Enjoy Their Honeymoon In The Village (Photos) by Divay22(f): 6:27pm On Sep 19, 2017
bluetrails7:

I posted it on this new account...Let it be there till i deactivate this account too... grin grin grin
You want to deactivate this acct, then you'll come back with a new one abi..
Open your door angry

Re: Couple Who Wedded In Lagos Enjoy Their Honeymoon In The Village (Photos) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
Divay22:

You want to deactivate this acct, then you'll come back with a new one abi..
Open your door angry

Re: Couple Who Wedded In Lagos Enjoy Their Honeymoon In The Village (Photos) by Divay22(f): 6:33pm On Sep 19, 2017
bluetrails7:

Don't worry, this one will last for 60days before deactivation, i promise
That's two months..
I'll start counting from October
Re: Couple Who Wedded In Lagos Enjoy Their Honeymoon In The Village (Photos) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 19, 2017
Divay22:

That's two months..
I'll start counting from October

Re: Couple Who Wedded In Lagos Enjoy Their Honeymoon In The Village (Photos) by Divay22(f): 6:38pm On Sep 19, 2017
bluetrails7:

Don't bet on it o...I could deactivate it next week. If i lose interest, i'll deactivate, i don't want anything holding me back.
I see..
Alright then.
Re: Couple Who Wedded In Lagos Enjoy Their Honeymoon In The Village (Photos) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 19, 2017
Divay22:

I see..
Alright then.
... wink wink grin
Re: Couple Who Wedded In Lagos Enjoy Their Honeymoon In The Village (Photos) by Divay22(f): 6:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
bluetrails7:

Hmm.... You seem to derive a lot of fun from the forum from the little i see...Don't wonder, i'll check up on you even if i deactivate... wink wink grin
When the needed is not available, the available becomes needed...
That's my case when it comes to NL...
Still having the thought of deactivating tho....
Re: Couple Who Wedded In Lagos Enjoy Their Honeymoon In The Village (Photos) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 19, 2017
Divay22:

When the needed is not available, the available becomes needed...
That's my case when it comes to NL...
Still having the thought of deactivating tho....

You're going proverbial on me. Might need some explanations...
Re: Couple Who Wedded In Lagos Enjoy Their Honeymoon In The Village (Photos) by XaintJoel20: 7:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
Divay22:
But it's nice tho...

I have seen it. So what are we going to do about that?

cool
Divay22:
But it's nice tho...

Re: Couple Who Wedded In Lagos Enjoy Their Honeymoon In The Village (Photos) by Divay22(f): 7:34pm On Sep 19, 2017
XaintJoel20:

cool

Then you're no longer qualified tongue
Re: Couple Who Wedded In Lagos Enjoy Their Honeymoon In The Village (Photos) by XaintJoel20: 7:38pm On Sep 19, 2017
Divay22:
Then you're no longer qualified tongue

Jesus Christ....
Do I have a second chance...
Re: Couple Who Wedded In Lagos Enjoy Their Honeymoon In The Village (Photos) by Divay22(f): 7:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
XaintJoel20:

Jesus Christ....

Do I have a second chance...
Nah...
You've already seen the sacred honeymoon
Re: Couple Who Wedded In Lagos Enjoy Their Honeymoon In The Village (Photos) by XaintJoel20: 7:50pm On Sep 19, 2017
Divay22:
Nah... You've already seen the sacred honeymoon

As a gentleman that I am, I leave you to your choice.
Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ini Edo's Lesbianism Scandal: Husband Reacts Furiously / #shortsexstory!!!! How I Take Knack Mama Peace... / Older Nigerian Woman Gets Married To Her Childhood Sweetheart In US. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.