Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

My Fiancée Insist Of Leaving Her Parents House - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Insist Of Leaving Her Parents House (2432 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / Angry Lady Attacks Boyfriend For Leaving Her To Chat With Another Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Insist Of Leaving Her Parents House by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 10, 2017
Bros y u come splash ur details online na
Re: My Fiancée Insist Of Leaving Her Parents House by koife(m): 12:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
Sniper12:
Bros y u come splash ur details online na
Re: My Fiancée Insist Of Leaving Her Parents House by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 10, 2017
koife:

ur name is showing on the doc na. I pity u
Re: My Fiancée Insist Of Leaving Her Parents House by koife(m): 1:00pm On Sep 10, 2017
Sniper12:
ur name is showing on the doc na. I pity u
I did the needful,thnx
Re: My Fiancée Insist Of Leaving Her Parents House by Mskrisx(f): 1:02pm On Sep 10, 2017
@ Koife.

Nobody should tell you a yes or no when it comes to who you should love or marry.
Yes my mummy says " Nothing strips a man of his dignity more than disrespect from his woman. It removes the 'M' from the man and leaves the 'an' which only leaves him equal in description to an Object."
But why not try talk to her and be patient? U too don't u have something that doesn't sit well with her? Don't just break that engagement bro. Pls don't.
Re: My Fiancée Insist Of Leaving Her Parents House by koife(m): 1:13pm On Sep 10, 2017
Mskrisx:
@ Koife.

Nobody should tell you a yes or no when it comes to who you should love or marry.
Yes my mummy says " Nothing strips a man of his dignity more than disrespect from his woman. It removes the 'M' from the man and leaves the 'an' which only leaves him equal in description to an Object."
But why not try talk to her and be patient? U too don't u have something that doesn't sit well with her? Don't just break that engagement bro. Pls don't.

I've never contemplated breaking my relationship rather she has always been the one threatening to do so countless times. I think she desperately want freedom the same thing she said before breaking up with me the last time. See i know I've been patient with her, I fast and pray for her but mehn, she is damn stubborn even with her mother. Do you know I'm even finding it hard to ask her return to her house, it's coz I'm sure she'd decline it
Re: My Fiancée Insist Of Leaving Her Parents House by Mskrisx(f): 1:14pm On Sep 10, 2017
koife:

I've never contemplated breaking my relationship rather she has always been the one threatening to do so countless times. I think she desperately want freedom the same thing she said before breaking up with me the last time. See i know I've been patient with her, I fast and pray for her but mehn, she is damn stubborn even with her mother. Do you know I'm even finding it hard to ask her return to her house, it's coz I'm sure she'd decline it

Love is all that matters Bro. sad
Re: My Fiancée Insist Of Leaving Her Parents House by richidinho(m): 2:21pm On Sep 10, 2017
koife:

Lwkmd....08066699999

Number does not exist, why? grin
Re: My Fiancée Insist Of Leaving Her Parents House by koife(m): 2:32pm On Sep 10, 2017
Mskrisx:

Love is all that matters Bro. sad
Sometimes we waste our love on undeserving ppl, don't you think?
Re: My Fiancée Insist Of Leaving Her Parents House by niphemey: 7:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
Sabrina18:
She won't make a good wife.
Any lady that is not in good relation with her family is not a good person and will cause problems in your marriage.
She jilted you for a year and came back, you still accepted her, that's stupidity.
God bless you...
Re: My Fiancée Insist Of Leaving Her Parents House by niphemey: 7:46pm On Sep 10, 2017
UnknownT:
In this post you have called her Fiancee, Ex and My love... Just relocate to South Florida joor, Who she epp?
very good advice, but why south Florida? Ika sad
Re: My Fiancée Insist Of Leaving Her Parents House by UnknownT: 8:05pm On Sep 10, 2017
niphemey:
very good advice, but why south Florida? Ika sad
hurricane will come go.. That's the school he got the scholarship
Re: My Fiancée Insist Of Leaving Her Parents House by koife(m): 9:36pm On Sep 10, 2017
UnknownT:
Re: My Fiancée Insist Of Leaving Her Parents House by koife(m): 9:36pm On Sep 10, 2017
UnknownT:
here
Re: My Fiancée Insist Of Leaving Her Parents House by Elbizzcklinz(m): 10:59pm On Sep 10, 2017
koife:
We've dated for about three years now one out of which we are engaged. I've noticed during our courtship that my lady has a certain attitude that when she makes up her mind nobody not even her mother can stop her from carrying out her desire.
Rewind to 2015, our relationship hit the rock and she met a new guy she left me for and I begged her to consider staying but she turned all my effort, her moms and her siblings down. Exactly a years after, the guy jilted her over marriage planned bw her and the new guy. Long story short she came begging and I decided to give her a chance( yea call me stupid) but by this time, Since i couldn't bear the pains of the break up I had relocated to calabar from abj.
She and her mom are usually on logger heads, I'm usually the one suing for peace bw her and her mom.... yes her mom too has her own issue of habitual quarrels which led to my fiancée elder sister quitting her job in abj and relocating to ph permanently.
The issue is that my ex claims she is not happy to stay under the same room with her mother anymore bcoz of the routine quarrels and other altercation from her mom as she has been diagnosed with high bp. She used this premise as reasons for quitting home to go stay with her friend in abj. As much as I understand her plight bcoz I've witnessed on several occasions her mom say some mean things to her, she leaving home to stay alone doesn't sit well with me. She told me about her planned moves but I thought she was joking coz she's said such years before without action, so I thought there was nothing to worry about, but I was shocked when she pinged me telling me she left home a day before. The mom has made several effort to persuade her ditch her position to a point of even crying but my lady wouldn't listen. I'm just scared and concerned coz I'm of the opinion that a lady that wouldn't listen to her mom wouldn't listen to me in marriage. Yea, she has fought hard with with over the years, we've hard our share of storms but it's the last thing I wanted for her now coz I feel she will be more accessible to men and as I speak I have admission in usa with a partial scholarship plus an Area Mgr job in calabar which I'm yet to decide which to chose. My plan is to reward her for buildning and standing by me but he recent turns of even stirs up concern in me.
I need your kind advise pls
Guy run for your life... Any lady that is not in good terms with her blood mother is no good for any man. Not even her mother in law guy leave her now

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does Sex Take Away From A Woman? / Igbo Woman Discusses Why It Is Important To Marry A Black Man / Thread closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.