Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

My Fiancée Insist Of Leaving Her Parents House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Insist Of Leaving Her Parents House (2409 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / Angry Lady Attacks Boyfriend For Leaving Her To Chat With Another Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancée Insist Of Leaving Her Parents House by koife(m): 9:55am On Sep 10, 2017
We've dated for about three years now one out of which we are engaged. I've noticed during our courtship that my lady has a certain attitude that when she makes up her mind nobody not even her mother can stop her from carrying out her desire.
Rewind to 2015, our relationship hit the rock and she met a new guy she left me for and I begged her to consider staying but she turned all my effort, her moms and her siblings down. Exactly a years after, the guy jilted her over marriage planned bw her and the new guy. Long story short she came begging and I decided to give her a chance( yea call me stupid) but by this time, Since i couldn't bear the pains of the break up I had relocated to calabar from abj.
She and her mom are usually on logger heads, I'm usually the one suing for peace bw her and her mom.... yes her mom too has her own issue of habitual quarrels which led to my fiancée elder sister quitting her job in abj and relocating to ph permanently.
The issue is that my ex claims she is not happy to stay under the same room with her mother anymore bcoz of the routine quarrels and other altercation from her mom as she has been diagnosed with high bp. She used this premise as reasons for quitting home to go stay with her friend in abj. As much as I understand her plight bcoz I've witnessed on several occasions her mom say some mean things to her, she leaving home to stay alone doesn't sit well with me. She told me about her planned moves but I thought she was joking coz she's said such years before without action, so I thought there was nothing to worry about, but I was shocked when she pinged me telling me she left home a day before. The mom has made several effort to persuade her ditch her position to a point of even crying but my lady wouldn't listen. I'm just scared and concerned coz I'm of the opinion that a lady that wouldn't listen to her mom wouldn't listen to me in marriage. Yea, she has fought hard with with over the years, we've hard our share of storms but it's the last thing I wanted for her now coz I feel she will be more accessible to men and as I speak I have admission in usa with a partial scholarship plus an Area Mgr job in calabar which I'm yet to decide which to chose. My plan is to reward her for buildning and standing by me but he recent turns of even stirs up concern in me.
I need your kind advise pls
Re: My Fiancée Insist Of Leaving Her Parents House by dingbang(m): 9:59am On Sep 10, 2017
Abeg go and chase your dreams biko...before person wey carry confusion take scatter your dream

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Insist Of Leaving Her Parents House by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 10, 2017
lol

[quote author=koife post=60309368] I'm just scared and concerned coz I'm of the opinion that a lady that wouldn't listen to her mom wouldn't listen to me in marriage. now coz I feel she will be more accessible to men and as I speak I have admission in usa with a partial scholarship plus an Area Mgr job in calabar which I'm yet to decide which to chose. [/quote

you've already given yourself the answer you need.

She doesn't love you anymore, she's just killing time with you and doesn't want to be single. immediately a New guy comes into her life, you are out.

focus on yourself, build yourself and your dreams and the right girl will come.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Insist Of Leaving Her Parents House by koife(m): 10:06am On Sep 10, 2017
Evaberry:
lol
I need an advise not 'lol'
Thank you
Re: My Fiancée Insist Of Leaving Her Parents House by koife(m): 10:06am On Sep 10, 2017
dingbang:
Abeg go and chase your dreams biko...before person wey carry confusion take scatter your dream
Can I assume you're suggesting a breakup?
Re: My Fiancée Insist Of Leaving Her Parents House by dingbang(m): 10:09am On Sep 10, 2017
koife:

Can I assume you're suggesting a breakup?
she is not settled In life and you know it.

And yes I suggest a break up at this point. You are just dating her because you haven't seen someone better.its only when you do, you would be happy
Re: My Fiancée Insist Of Leaving Her Parents House by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 10, 2017
She won't make a good wife.
Any lady that is not in good relation with her family is not a good person and will cause problems in your marriage.
She jilted you for a year and came back, you still accepted her, that's stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Insist Of Leaving Her Parents House by koife(m): 10:19am On Sep 10, 2017
Sabrina18:
She won't make a good wife.
Any lady that is not in good relation with her family is not a good person and will cause problems in your marriage.
She jilted you for a year and came back, you still accepted her, that's stupidity.
I've pondered on this too many times. Thank you for your kind opinion
Re: My Fiancée Insist Of Leaving Her Parents House by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 10, 2017
koife:

I've pondered on this too many times. Thank you for your kind opinion
Its difficult but you have to breakup with her, for your peace of mind, this kind lady can kill, she has a very bad mind.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Insist Of Leaving Her Parents House by koife(m): 10:21am On Sep 10, 2017
dingbang:
she is not settled In life and you know it.

And yes I suggest a break up at this point. You are just dating her because you haven't seen someone better.its only when you do, you would be happy
Bro the thing is I'm not in any side relationship, if I breakup who will I date? I've always wanted marry a friend and someone whom I know pretty well. I'm looking at first quarter next yr and I don't want a girl (new) accept me coz she can sense I'm made(which I'm yet not) or ready to settle
Re: My Fiancée Insist Of Leaving Her Parents House by UnknownT: 10:24am On Sep 10, 2017
In this post you have called her Fiancee, Ex and My love... Just relocate to South Florida joor, Who she epp?

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Insist Of Leaving Her Parents House by dingbang(m): 10:28am On Sep 10, 2017
koife:

Bro the thing is I'm not in any side relationship, if I breakup who will I date? I've always wanted marry a friend and someone whom I know pretty well. I'm looking at first quarter next yr and I don't want a girl (new) accept me coz she can sense I'm made(which I'm yet not) or ready to settle
guy but you know marriage is a long time thing.

And a man needs a woman who will respect him. Clearly she lacks respect.. Even for her mum. Not to talk of you.

If you break up, trust me you will date someone better.

And please don't have that mentality ladies are only coming in for your money..else you won't even meet anyone..

I used to have that mentality but when I looked At my bank account, I asked myself, how much do I even have that I am thinking she will come for a paltry sum when there are big guys out there whose tithes can pay me for one year

If u want to marry, you have to weigh at least 10ladies before you can be sure one is the right person..

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Insist Of Leaving Her Parents House by koife(m): 10:36am On Sep 10, 2017
dingbang:
guy but you know marriage is a long time thing.

And a man needs a woman who will respect him. Clearly she lacks respect.. Even for her mum. Not to talk of you.

If you break up, trust me you will date someone better.

And please don't have that mentality ladies are only coming in for your money..else you won't even meet anyone..

I used to have that mentality but when I looked At my bank account, I asked myself, how much do I even have that I am thinking she will come for a paltry sum when there are big guys out there whose tithes can pay me for one year

If u want to marry, you have to weigh at least 10ladies before you can be sure one is the right person..
Thanks bro, I guess my problem has always been double dating. I don't know how to do hide and seek. Anyways, I'll look into it
Re: My Fiancée Insist Of Leaving Her Parents House by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 10, 2017
koife:

What do you mean by "who will I date"

that girl clearly doesnt love or respects you.

marriage is forever and you want to put up wither character, it's someone like you that will divorce her, you are seeing red flags you still want to jump into hell.

you will see a better girl!

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Insist Of Leaving Her Parents House by koife(m): 10:40am On Sep 10, 2017
UnknownT:
In this post you have called her Fiancee, Ex and My love... Just relocate to South Florida joor, Who she epp?
Dude you're funny. How about the job, I'm yet to meet the mgt for final details
Re: My Fiancée Insist Of Leaving Her Parents House by dingbang(m): 10:40am On Sep 10, 2017
koife:

Thanks bro, I guess my problem has always been double dating. I don't know how to do hide and seek. Anyways, I'll look into it
please do. Its allowed. Even girls date up to 20men before choosing who they will finally say yes to. So its normal..

You were even a victim of double dating so.... If you need hookup services, just seek for one matchmaking service and enrol...
Re: My Fiancée Insist Of Leaving Her Parents House by koife(m): 10:42am On Sep 10, 2017
Evaberry:

What do you mean by "who will I date"

that girl clearly doesnt love or respects you.

marriage is forever and you want to put up wither character, it's someone like you that will divorce her, you are seeing red flags you still want to jump into hell.

you will see a better girl!
Coming pretty hard hard on me. I've always seen the red flag but i have soft spot for her
Re: My Fiancée Insist Of Leaving Her Parents House by koife(m): 10:44am On Sep 10, 2017
dingbang:
please do. Its allowed. Even girls date up to 20men before choosing who they will finally say yes to. So its normal..

You were even a victim of double dating so.... If you need hookup services, just seek for one matchmaking service and enrol...
lol @ hook up and match making .... wahlai u be da baddest hahah
Re: My Fiancée Insist Of Leaving Her Parents House by IamAirforce1: 10:45am On Sep 10, 2017
Some threads ain't worth reading ..

I'm out of here

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Insist Of Leaving Her Parents House by Monaco2(m): 10:45am On Sep 10, 2017
He may have been your father but he wasn't your daddy
Re: My Fiancée Insist Of Leaving Her Parents House by dingbang(m): 10:48am On Sep 10, 2017
koife:
lol @ hook up and match making .... wahlai u be da baddest hahah
well its not a bad idea.. From the look of things, you aren't a man that has the energy in searching for a lady...

Well u can just pay me to arrange 10good ladies from which you can choose from
Re: My Fiancée Insist Of Leaving Her Parents House by koife(m): 10:53am On Sep 10, 2017
dingbang:
well its not a bad idea.. From the look of things, you aren't a man that has the energy in searching for a lady...

Well u can just pay me to arrange 10good ladies from which you can choose from
Brotherly!
Re: My Fiancée Insist Of Leaving Her Parents House by koife(m): 10:54am On Sep 10, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Some threads ain't worth reading ..

I'm out of here
I understand
Re: My Fiancée Insist Of Leaving Her Parents House by dingbang(m): 10:55am On Sep 10, 2017
koife:

Brotherly!
grin
Re: My Fiancée Insist Of Leaving Her Parents House by UnknownT: 11:06am On Sep 10, 2017
koife:

Dude you're funny. How about the job, I'm yet to meet the mgt for final details
And why are all of you relocating away from Abuja? When is the deadline for the admission? You can start the work and then resign and travel, if there is still time for that
Re: My Fiancée Insist Of Leaving Her Parents House by koife(m): 11:30am On Sep 10, 2017
UnknownT:
And why are all of you relocating away from Abuja? When is the deadline for the admission? You can start the work and then resign and travel, if there is still time for that
Ok great idea. Thnz
Re: My Fiancée Insist Of Leaving Her Parents House by babyfaceafrica: 12:01pm On Sep 10, 2017
A girl.left you and after a year still begged you into her life and you allowed her like that?..so you alwere waiting for her for a whole year?..no gal for naija again?.. It's well
Re: My Fiancée Insist Of Leaving Her Parents House by koife(m): 12:19pm On Sep 10, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
A girl.left you and after a year still begged you into her life and you allowed her like that?..so you alwere waiting for her for a whole year?..no gal for naija again?.. It's well
Well, I needed an advise and not remind me what I already know
Re: My Fiancée Insist Of Leaving Her Parents House by babyfaceafrica: 12:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
koife:

Well, I needed an advise and not remind me what I already know
find another gal....the lady knows you are soft for her that is doing higihaga....end the relationship and move one....you get work now?...focus on that...gals yapa

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Insist Of Leaving Her Parents House by koife(m): 12:33pm On Sep 10, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
find another gal....the lady knows you are soft for her that is doing higihaga....end the relationship and move one....you get work now?...focus on that...gals yapa
I'll consider that option
Re: My Fiancée Insist Of Leaving Her Parents House by richidinho(m): 12:34pm On Sep 10, 2017
Give me her contact, if she is worth sacrificing your dream for I will let you know in 2days grin
Re: My Fiancée Insist Of Leaving Her Parents House by koife(m): 12:46pm On Sep 10, 2017
richidinho:
Give me her contact, if she is worth sacrificing your dream for I will let you know in 2days grin
Lwkmd....08066699999

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is My Wife Beautiful, What Body Size She Has? Someone Said She Is Not Beautiful / This Is What I Did Throughout Today (photo) / Is It Actually Every Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.