Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

When She Leaves You For A Yoruba Boy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Leaves You For A Yoruba Boy (1768 Views)

She Leaves Behind Her Pant And Other Clothing Stuff Whenever She Visits / When She Leaves Stuff At Your Place, She's Trying To Claim You As Hers / My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When She Leaves You For A Yoruba Boy by TheHonourable: 10:10am On Sep 10, 2017
"That frustrating moment u af suffered to...

*bring a Gal from d village
*cuman write JAMB for her
*look for admission for her in d university
*pay her skool fees and finish...
*even Give her belle and she aborts it

And she cums back to be speaking grammer.... "Dat pipo af gather at d venue of her wedding, dat today is her wedding day... .dat she wants to marry one Yoruba guy becos his father is abroad"

... But u believe in d scripture that says

*Behold they shall surely gather together, But not by me, and whoever that shall gather against you shall fall and scatter for thy sake".
========ISAIAH 54 VS 15=========

1 Like

Re: When She Leaves You For A Yoruba Boy by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 10, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: When She Leaves You For A Yoruba Boy by zionmde: 10:34am On Sep 10, 2017
TheHonourable:
"That frustrating moment u af suffered to...

*bring a Gal from d village
*cuman write JAMB for her
*look for admission for her in d university
*pay her skool fees and finish...
*even Give her belle and she aborts it

And she cums back to be speaking grammer.... "Dat pipo af gather at d venue of her wedding, dat today is her wedding day... .dat she wants to marry one Yoruba guy becos his father is abroad"

... But u believe in d scripture that says

*Behold they shall surely gather together, But not by me, and whoever that shall gather against you shall fall and scatter for thy sake".
========ISAIAH 54 VS 15=========
Check bolded they contradict each other

3 Likes

Re: When She Leaves You For A Yoruba Boy by lomprico(m): 10:39am On Sep 10, 2017
zionmde:

Check bolded they contradict each other

So someone that gives another person belle should not believe in the scriptures? Ngbo!
Re: When She Leaves You For A Yoruba Boy by zionmde: 10:48am On Sep 10, 2017
lomprico:

So someone that gives another person belle should not believe in the scriptures? Ngbo!
hahahaha if u believe in scriptures u wont go about fornicating
Re: When She Leaves You For A Yoruba Boy by sekxyqueen(f): 10:49am On Sep 10, 2017
zionmde:
hahaha..
Re: When She Leaves You For A Yoruba Boy by lomprico(m): 10:59am On Sep 10, 2017
zionmde:

In this same scriptures, david did not only funicate/ commit adultry, he killed a man to take his wife. Still he was one of Gods favourites. So the op's point (though a joke) is very valid.
Re: When She Leaves You For A Yoruba Boy by ajokebelle(f): 10:59am On Sep 10, 2017
Lol..........
Seems your ex dumped you for a Yoruba demon abi....Pele ooooo.
Re: When She Leaves You For A Yoruba Boy by zionmde: 11:23am On Sep 10, 2017
lomprico:

In this same scriptures, david did not only funicate/ commit adultry, he killed a man to take his wife. Still he was one of Gods favourites. So the op's point (though a joke) is very valid.
And wat was David's punishment to show that God frowned on his actions?
Re: When She Leaves You For A Yoruba Boy by lomprico(m): 12:25pm On Sep 10, 2017
zionmde:

And wat was David's punishment to show that God frowned on his actions?

He lost the first child she bore for him. But she became his #1 wife.
Re: When She Leaves You For A Yoruba Boy by zionmde: 12:53pm On Sep 10, 2017
lomprico:

He lost the first child she bore for him. But she became his #1 wife.
ok if u want me to sugar coat an abomination before God i will disappoint u, having sex before marriage is Fornication and it is an abomination in the bible period
Re: When She Leaves You For A Yoruba Boy by iamJ(m): 12:57pm On Sep 10, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: When She Leaves You For A Yoruba Boy by GoldNiagara(m): 1:16pm On Sep 10, 2017
It is the Yoruba dragoni.
Re: When She Leaves You For A Yoruba Boy by lomprico(m): 1:20pm On Sep 10, 2017
zionmde:

ok if u want me to sugar coat an abomination before God i will disappoint u, having sex before marriage is Fornication and it is an abomination in the bible period

Agreed! It does not mean God will not answer that person's prayer again or the person does not believe in the scriptures.

You! Have u not sinned b4?
Re: When She Leaves You For A Yoruba Boy by zionmde: 1:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
lomprico:

Agreed! It does not mean God will not answer that person's prayer again or the person does not believe in the scriptures.

You! Have u not sinned b4?
If u believe in the scripture u will not go around sleeping and impregnating girls period. No trying to romance wat is an abomination that the scripture says.
Maybe wen u get to judgement throne and see ur neighbor entering heaven ask him if he has not sin before
Re: When She Leaves You For A Yoruba Boy by lomprico(m): 1:28pm On Sep 10, 2017
zionmde:

If u believe in the scripture u will not go around sleeping and impregnating girls period. No trying to romance wat is an abomination that the scripture says.
Maybe wen u get to judgement throne and see ur neighbor entering heaven ask him if he has not sin before

Now u r beginning to annoy me. So u are sinless?
Re: When She Leaves You For A Yoruba Boy by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 10, 2017
hilarious
Re: When She Leaves You For A Yoruba Boy by McBrooklyn(m): 2:22pm On Sep 10, 2017
grin
Re: When She Leaves You For A Yoruba Boy by agrovick(m): 2:39pm On Sep 10, 2017
LMAO
Re: When She Leaves You For A Yoruba Boy by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 10, 2017
zionmde:

just sharap
Re: When She Leaves You For A Yoruba Boy by zionmde: 4:49pm On Sep 10, 2017
raylord:
just sharap
ok go and continue fornicating. or does it really pain wen it is called fornication? let me spell it for u FORNICATION means sleeping with a single woman/man u are not married to or hasnt paid his/bride price.
Fornicate on
its a free world

1 Like

Re: When She Leaves You For A Yoruba Boy by Amarabae(f): 4:53pm On Sep 10, 2017
Lols,
Re: When She Leaves You For A Yoruba Boy by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 10, 2017
grin

(1) (Reply)

Love Is A Beautiful Thing But Only When It Exists, Don’t Get It Twisted / Groom Breaks To Tears Upon Seeing Bride Walk The Asle (video) / Nothin Bad In Sharing Nauthy Pix With The One U Luv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.